Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darkness Reigns Supreme PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:30 am

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

As his vision blurred and finally grew darker, he suddenly opened his eyes and found himself falling. Attempting to stop, he moved his hand and feet but neither would obey his commands, the height was so much that he couldn’t see the end to it for some time. After helplessly falling for what seemed like an eternity he began to see the end of his fall: a huge mountain. Just before he collided with the ground he was lifted in the air by something big, as he looked at his savior the expression of horror reappeared on his face; the same expression he had as he fell. It was Daimanos, his zanpakuto spirit. The giant dragon carried him on his back and then threw him on the ground, after taking him away from the mountain.

”I told you never to return, what are you here for? Go away, weakling”, cruelly spoke Daimanos as Epizon lay before him on the ground. Struggling to stand on his feet, Epizon poured all the strength he could muster in his legs, as they shook violently. A couple of times he stood but fell once more, then he tried it again, finally managing to stand after trying for the fourth time. Daimanos landed in front of him, roaring he continued to speak, ”Look at yourself, you can’t even stand. You’re weak Epizon, you always will be, give up!” he shouted while smacking Epizon with his left wing. Being barely able to stand he took the complete impact of the attack and was thrown away into the air, making him cover 10 meters, Epizon landed again, tumbling and rolling like a piece of rock.

Raising only his head to see Daimanos, he poured his energy now to speak, before a word could make its way out of his mouth: blood did. He coughed a spray of blood on the ground underneath him, his entire body now aching with pain, his vision blurry and his sense of balance completely off, ”I’m not that weak and you know it. And even if I’m as weak as you say I am then why don’t you help me? Help me get more power, why must you refuse me?” Epizon spoke as loud as he could, it wasn’t really loud, actually it was barely audible. Daimanos raised his head in rage, growled and launched bolts of thunder into the sky above in his rage, ”Help you? Your unworthy, you never will be worthy of my help. If you think your worthy then prove yourself or die right here, right now, Epizon”

Once again he had to do the seemingly impossible task of standing which he struggled with once more. After finally standing he unsheathed his zanpakuto that was tied to his waist, the zanpakuto as its dark blade slowly began to emerge from the scabbard making the signature sound of a zanpakuto being unsheathed, Epizon’s hand suddenly stopped. A stingy sensation, no, immense pain suddenly made its way from his chest to his entire body. His vision was blurry and his senses weren’t really proving useful, he was puzzled, confused and in pain. Turning his gaze to his chest, his questions were answered. Daimanos’s claw, had already pierced right through his body and he was now lifted in the air, his body hanging helplessly, without a flicker of movement. Once again, his vision grew darker and darker, slowly vanishing completely.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 569
Tags;; Tier Training, Epizon Psychi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12Guest 

on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:00 am

Sweat began to fell off his forehead, blood came gushing out of his body. His vision slowly began to grow darker, he could that his chest was pierced through. Daimanos had ran his giant claw through his chest, crushing his rubs and out through his back. ”Is this… the end?” blinking a few times, attempting to regain his vision which was a wasted effort, Epizon looked at the one who had lived alongside him in his lifetime as a shinigami and was now the reason for his faint heartbeat. His zanpakuto spirit, Daimanos Rigas stared coldly into Epizon’s eyes, as his last breathe gave way; just before his conscious would follow, he was still in disbelief of the outcome. ”No, this can’t be. I can’t let it end this way, it can’t end this way… I … won’t let it … end this way..”

”No….!!!” Epizon shouted as he woke up, drenched in sweat, still covered by the bandages of Captain Lara Dirk’s shikai. ”So.. it was, a nightmare?” he said out loud to himself as he dried his sweat. Though the bandages prevented most of his movements and it still hurt as he moved, he was a perfect replica of a mummy because of the bandages. His breathing was off, the nightmare had been tough on him. Morally he was already feeling low and now this, he turned his head looking at his zanpakuto that rested right beside him on a table, placed next to his bed. Once more he laid back down, hoping that there won’t be a repetition of what he had just witnessed.

His eyes closed still slight fear lingered in his heart about the scenes that he had just seen. ”What if.. even one of them, actually happened?”, at that thought he shook his head as much as the bandages allowed. No, that was a horrible thought indeed. One of them ended with him getting his bones shattered and the other resulted in death, he wasn’t that weak, there was no way that could happen.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 340
Tags;; Tier training, Epizon Psychi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13Guest 

on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Early morning, the captain of squad 4 returned to check on him. He had slept the rest of the night, so she removed her bandages and didn’t wake him up in doing so. Her medical expertise made such a troublesome act quite easier. Epizon didn’t even felt a little thing while his bandages were removed and continued to sleep. As his sleep was interrupted because of the nightmare, he slept till mid day. In the afternoon, his eyes opened again and he found himself lying on that very bed but his movements were now easier and the pain very less from before. Shinigami are a tough species but the healing abilities of Lara Dirk deserved a honorable mention, it was her healing that had made it possible for Epizon to be this healthy. Though bandages still covered his fingers, the lower parts of his legs and his ribs but the mummified appearance was now gone.

”I wish I could tell myself, I can’t stay like this. I must move on and continue hoping and struggling for more power, strength. But my will…. It’s broken.” Never before he had faced such a situation, losing to his captain wasn’t the problem. The problem was Daimanos’s reaction, how cruel he had been and how he had denied him saying that there was nothing for Epizon. After that encounter, Epizon had tried speaking to him while in bed so many times but Daimanos had not replied. It had been more than two days now, and Daimanos was continuing his mean streak.

Having no will to move, Epizon remained on the bed for a week or so receiving continuous medical care after which he healed completely. ”You’re okay now, you can return to your duties” said the nurse that had attended to him all this while. During his stay, he hadn’t spoken much with others, just a simple nod or the occasional “I’m fine”, “No, thank you”, “I’m grateful”, formalities had been his replies for the entire week. The whole week, Daimanos had not spoken and that weighed heavily on Epizon’s mind.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 347
Tags;; Epizon Psychi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14Guest 

on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Finally he had recovered but he wasn’t enthusiastic about his speedy recovery as he usually would be. The day had come, he had to leave the room, he got up from the bed, sighing audible. ”So.. what am I supposed to do now?”, he stood there for quite some time staring at the wall in front of him. Then he turned and made his bed, picked up his zanpakuto and tied it to his waist, as it usually was tied. Then he walked out, closing the door behind him. As he made his way out, he thanked everyone that he did not make eye contact with anyone nor did he say anything to anyone. The shinigami that passed by him, the unseated one’s stopped and greeted him formally but his eyes just kept staring down and he didn’t even notice them nor did he reply. His only reaction was towards the nurse that had attended to him, he bowed and thanked her after making his way to the Captain’s office, thanking her for her kindness as well, finally leaving the squad 4’s barracks.

Squad 4’s barracks is basically a medical unit, so the members are mostly awake 24/7 to look after the injured, there’s always a little bit of hustle and bustle. So Epizon didn’t notice that he had awoken pretty early in the day, which was a rarity considering his usually lazy and carefree attitude. As he left the barracks and walked in the seireitei, then he noticed that it was actually pretty early. Even a bit early for squad 6’s daily morning workouts but he sluggishly began to make his way towards the barracks, regardless. He was dragging his feet on the ground, his face expression was dull and uninterested in his surroundings and his head was lowered, only looking at the ground at his feet.

When he reached the squad 6’s barracks, it was still pretty early. The only one who was there was the one who was always early. Captain of the squad, Juni’chi Nakamura sat there in a formal stance meditating with his eyes closed. The captain didn’t even open his eyes, as Epizon walked in, he spoke, ”You’re early, Epizon.” Formally bowing to his official Epizon maintained the posture for some time then stood straight. His only reply was a gentle nod, noticing that his subordinate hadn’t said anything in return, the captain opened his eyes.

”Is there a reason why you feel that it’s not necessary to reply to your captain?” Once again, Epizon bowed and apologized, ”Forgive me Taichou, I meant no disrespect”. The look on his face, the tone of his voice, his posture and his demeanor: all were emanating his sadness. Juni’chi raised his hand gesturing that it was okay but to keep this in check in the future. He had noticed that something was wrong with Epizon, but he was never the consoling type, so he told Epizon to start his morning workout, earlier. While the captain himself went to scold the other members for being late; which was a regular scene at squad 6’s barracks.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 517
Tags;; Epizon Psychi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15Guest 

on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:23 am

The morning training was a usual occurrence in squad 6’s barracks. The captain meant well for his subordinates that’s why he never compromised on the morning proceedings. As Epizon got there early this day, he was spared from the usual scolding. Now, he was ordered to begin training, training : what was normally Epizon’s favorite thing in the entire universe. The thought of it was proving, very burdening. His gaze turned to his waist, his zanpakuto was tied to it, hanging in its usual manner. The dark colored scabbard with the grey dragon imprint, that kept the dark dragon blade hidden from sight. The unusual color of the blade reflected upon the complexity and demonic capabilities of the blade, even Epizon didn’t knew what originally the blade was capable of.

”Will you… continue… whatever this is, Daimanos?” he asked Daimanos but there was no reply. Sighing once more, he unsheathed his zanpakuto revealing the black blade. The morning proceedings went on and Epizon was scolded more than usual, his performance was completely lousy and his will to do anything was completely gone. After everyone was assigned something to do for the day, he was called in the office of the captain. Being called into the office was a funeral, it meant that the one being called was officially about to face the worst possible nightmare one can imagine. Despite that fact, Epizon had no reaction on his face. Not because he was fearless, originally he was horrified by the captain but right now his thoughts were more focused on Daimanos and what had happened between him and his zanpakuto spirit.

As he entered the office, he was greeted by the captain’s loud roar, ”Epizon! Why are you being like this? What do you call that ? training?... don’t make me laugh!” The captain’s voice only grew louder, his eyes reflected his worries for his subordinate, only his words were as sharp as his blade. His words always had an effect on Epizon but today, slowly and gradually all of the noise and sounds around Epizon faded away as he was being scolded. The captain continued to talk but there was no sound, all he could see were moving lips. There was dullness in the world that was before him, colorless, odorless, tasteless, meaningless; everything, was, for nothing.

Training, the morning proceeding, the daily tasks and his own personal training; all of it was nothing. None of it meant anything, it was all in vain. His eyes grew darker and his sadness only grew further. As the captain finished his scolding, he bowed once again, only apologizing in the same manner he had done earlier in the morning; offering no explanation, what so ever.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 452
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Tier training
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#16Guest 

on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:45 am

”Sorry taichou, I’ll do my best next time”. Angered by the fact that Epizon didn’t offer an explanation and just replied with an apology, the captain replied: ”Fine, then go to the world of the living along with the shinigami that will be dispatched when a hollow appears. Your task for today is to help those shinigami, I have no use for you here in this state, Be gone, useless !” Epizon bowed formally and left, heading towards the senkaimon, where he would wait for the shinigami dispatched to deal with the occasional unlucky hollow that appeared in the world of the living.

Using shunpo, he headed for the senkaimon but he wasn’t really concerned about this. ”I can achieve.. no more?” these words continued to echo into his mind as he arrived at his destination, not long after he had set off from the squad’s barracks. There he leaned against the wall, bowed his head as his hair covered his forehead and put the hood of his customized shihakusho on his head while waiting. The hood of the shihakusho was long enough to cover half of his face, leaving only the lower part of his face visible. He didn’t have to wait much longer, a few unseated shinigami headed towards the senkaimon with orders to take down a few hollows that had appeared in the world of the living. As they arrived, they bowed and greeted Epizon who was the superior one in rank and thus the leader of this dispatch party.

Epizon nodded as he received their greeting but didn’t speak a single word nor did he ask about what kind of hollow they were told they would be facing nor did he ask about their number, as in how many were there. Simply put, he didn’t ask any detail from them. After the team had assembled, without a battle plan or any words of motivation, Epizon raised his hand and gestured the team to follow him as he headed inside the senkaimon, heading for the world of the living to deal with an unidentified hollow or hollows. Confused, frustrated and concerned about the leadership capabilities of their group leader, the unseated shinigami followed Epizon, regardless of their thoughts.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 371
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17Guest 

on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:36 pm

The senkaimon opened in the world of the living, Epizon and three unseated shinigami of the group entered. They had arrived at a cold place, covered with snow, it was still snowing when they arrived. Upon his arrival, Epizon sensed 4 hollows near to their location, he should have then given orders and devised a plan of how the shinigami were going to fight but he just stood there. Looking at the white ground underneath their feet, they were standing in the air and the unseated shinigami could feel that the hollows were near but they couldn’t pin point their location. They were completely reliant on their group leader, who apparently had no interest in anything.

The hollows had a good camouflage working for them, these 4 hollows had a purely white body so it was difficult finding them if one only used sight. Epizon’s reiryoku stood out among the group and one of the hollows noticed it, roaring aloud that one hollow alerted all of the other hollows as well that their enemy was there. The unseated shinigami were now scared and in doubt about Epizon, was he going to do anything or not? All of them had their zanpakuto unsheathed and were standing in a defensive circle with their backs turned towards one another, only Epizon was not a part of this defensive circle. He didn’t even notice the loud roar of a hollow, the hollows rushed towards these 4 shinigami, from all four directions.

”Epizon-san, the hollows are headed this way. What should we do?” one of the shinigami finally mustered the courage to say something as the hollows continued to get closer and closer. Epizon however, didn’t say a single word in reply and stood there like a frozen statue. Their fearless leader’s state only instilled fear into them, the hollows now got more closer, the shinigami released their reiatsu; preparing to defend themselves and Epizon. Once again, that same shinigami from before shouted: ”Epizon-san!!”, finally they got his attention but it was too late the hollows were too close. Epizon unsheathed his zanpakuto, all four of the hollows ignored the three shinigami and attacked Epizon.

As the dark blade made its way out of the scabbard, Epizon blocked the attack of two hollows, one with his zanpakuto, one with his scabbard. The other two attacks he didn’t block but those hollows weren’t strong enough to inflict any damage to him, he only protected against their attacking by using his reiatsu to protect the part of his body they intended to hit. The hollows enraged and confused, launched another series of continuous attacks, Epizon didn’t even defend against them because none of those attacks were able to inflict damage. The poor hollows were no match for someone like Epizon, the unseated shinigami stood there like statues impressed and in awe of their group leader’s strength.

The series of attacks became bothersome for Epizon, he tightened his group on both his zanpakuto and scabbard and in the blink of an eye, purified three hollows. What had happened was, he sliced one of the hollows that approached him in half, the other was first hit by his scabbard, the blunt damage was enough to paralyze him for a moment as the other hollow’s head was cut clean off from its body. The third hollow, that was already paralyzed, Epizon coldly pierced it in the chest and spun his zanpakuto ripping the body of the hollow in shreds, finally purifying it. May be he hadn’t counted them exactly or maybe he just didn’t care, Epizon sheathed his zanpakuto. The fourth hollow charged on Epizon, roaring as loud as it could. The shinigami thought that Epizon was done for and closed their eyes in fear of what was about to happen, but then the loud roars were turned into squeals. As they opened their eyes, they witnessed Epizon’s cold face staring into the empty dark holes of the hollows eyes, as he held the hollow up into the air with only one of his hands. Just the grip of his hand was enough to hold the hollow, the hollow struggled and roared but then stopped as it realized that he couldn’t do anything to Epizon.

For a few moments, he just stood there holding the hollow up in the air. Even the hollow, that had little ability to think and understand things was terrified of his opponent, then Epizon raised the hollow a little further into the air and slammed it to the ground. Crushing the hollow and breaking it apart, blood gushed out of its body and it roared in pain. Epizon opened his hand and left the hollow there, not purifying him. Looking at his subordinates, he spoke, ”Finish him off. Then let’s go back”, terrified by the cold look on Epizon’s face they shook their head and complied. The senkaimon once again opened and the group began to make its way back to the seireitei.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 862
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18Guest 

on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:18 pm

The senkaimon opened and the team dispatched in the leadership of Epizon returned without any casualties. It was customary for the team leader to file a report after their mission was done, so Epizon set off to deal with that. He submitted a simple report, we went, we saw, we eliminated the hollows and returned. No details, no complaints and practically no thoughts were put into his report. So the unseated shinigami that were sent along with him were asked to file a detailed report. All of them explained the situation a bit differently, in their own way but one thing was common in all three reports: ”Epizon-san is unfit to be a team leader, he’s cold, careless, reckless and doesn’t work with the team”

Consequently, the report was forwarded to the captain of Epizon’s squad: Juni’chi Nakamura. When Epizon returned to the barracks, the report had already made its way to the captain and so he was summoned immediately upon his return. ”Sigh.. what does he want now?” Epizon thought as his subordinates informed him that he had been summoned in the captain’s office. The unseated shinigami of squad 6 left after delivering the orders. Normally, Epizon would shiver at the thought of being summoned but just like earlier in the morning, he was, emotionless and just didn’t care.

As he entered the office he was once again greeted by a very angry Juni’chi Nakamura. It’s not like this was Epizon’s first slip up, his laziness was always reported and sometimes he couldn’t achieve the task set but this kind of complaints had never before been made. He had always worked as part of the team and his leadership qualities were always complimented. That’s what made Juni’chi extremely frustrated, ”Cold, careless, reckless… Not fit to be a team leader? Explain yourself Epizon!” the captain scolded him and told him about the report. Now he was asked to offer an explanation so now he had to come up with something but, the problem was, he just didn’t care.

It wasn’t because he had lost to the captain while he trained it was because of Daimanos’s reaction and how he was rejected. ”I did what I could Taichou..” he replied bowing in an apologetic manner, his third apology of the day. The captain had noticed that he was slipping up, severely but the reason was still a doubt. At first he suspected that Epizon was troubled by the fact that he had lost but that didn’t seem to be the real reason behind his emotional distress and his cold behavior towards everyone and everything. ”I don’t wanna hear it. If you are going to continue this, I’ll send you back to the shinigami academy. Now, go and continue helping shinigami that are dispatched to take care of hollows but… you are not to act as a team leader, for now.. your rank, is .. irrelevant”. Epizon bowed and walked out of the captain’s office, without saying any word or complaining even a little about his rank being stripped for the time being, right now, he was equivalent to a unseated shinigami.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 521
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#19Guest 

on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:26 am

”So all I’ve done so far, just vanishes? Everything I’ve accomplished, all the effort I’ve put into earning this position, it means nothing? My rank stripped just like that. Just like you.. Daimanos, you rejected me in the same manner didn’t you? Are you happy now huh?” His rage was restricted only to his thoughts, on his face the same dull expression maintained its reign, his aura grew colder and colder. The warm demeanor of Epizon towards his subordinates, his friendly personality towards his friend was now less than half of the original. Even his subordinates had now begun to stay away from him, if they saw him coming down a pathway, they would alter their paths; and he wasn’t unaware of this.

”Oh yes, run and hide, leave me alone in the dark. All of those bonds, all of the times spent together, everything was for nothing, it all meant… nothing! Their doing what you did, Daimanos, aren’t you happy… huh?!” Only silence greeted his questions that he continuously asked his zanpakuto spirit: Daimanos Rigas. He left the barracks and then returned to senkaimon, now awaiting another order to be dispatched but this time as a normal member who would take orders from someone; and most likely from someone who was originally lower in rank than him.

He didn’t have to wait long to confirm his doubts, a few shinigami: another dispatch team arrived soon after his arrival. The team was to be led by a shinigami who was a the tenth seat of squad 5, it seemed like the reserves were being put in action. Guess the higher ups weren’t worried about them much since Epizon was tagged along with them, they must’ve decided to let them in on some action. The leader relayed everyone their duties when confronted with the enemy, only one remaining was Epizon. ”Epizon-san..” the tenth seated shinigami spoke, ”When we confront the hollows, would you please keep an eye on everyone and help out where ever help was needed most?” It must be tough on the low ranker, he was confused whether to give him an order or make a request. Epizon nodded and awaited his group leader’s instructions, who then told everyone to follow him into the senkaimon, Epizon complied.

”Now you think of me as unworthy, incapable of accomplishing anything. Giving me such orders to watch everyone’s back, like you can’t trust me to do anything? All I need to do is provide support? Is that all I’m useful for? Is that my only use?” he didn’t voice his thoughts and questions but they did echo in his mind for quite some time. While these dark thoughts lingered in his mind, two entities heard each and every word, both of them hidden in a dark corner.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 465
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#20Guest 

on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:30 pm

The senkaimon opened into the world of the living, the team entered. Their opponents had already been running rampant while they were taking their time getting there. Three Gillian class hollows(Menos Grande) were there, firing ceros and attacking innocent people with more reiryoku. As the team got there, they divided and started to do what they had been assigned to do, whereas Epizon kept his distance and waited to see what would happen. His orders were to help where help would be needed most but considering the situation, help would be needed against all three enemies. Only of those shinigami was a tenth seat so he might be able to survive a menon grande but the others were in a tight spot.

When the shinigami attempted to attack one of the Menos, the Menos having already seeing them coming fired a cero at them. The cero raced towards its target but just before it could eradicate the opposition it was deflected and ended up being launched into the air resulting in a explosion in the sky that caused damage to nothing. Enraged the Menos turned to look at the shinigami he had fired the cero at, there he saw Epizon standing in front of them. Dressed in his customized shihakusho, with its hood covering Epizon’s face, his dark blade was now unsheathed and in his other hand he held his scabbard. Along with seriousness, his face bore a cold and careless expression, even the menos was a bit startled after looking at his face.

”You’re a nuisance”, he said to the menos as he disappeared using shunpo and appeared in front of the Menos’s mask only a few feet away. Raising his sword he dragged it down cutting the body of the Menos in half. The Menos’s roars turned from raged to painful screams as it finally disappeared. The other two Menos had their attention now towards Epizon and had already launched two cero at him. He turned his gaze towards the attack and raised his hand, the attack hit resulting in a loud and huge explosion. The other shinigami thought that Epizon was a goner for sure but as the smoke cloud cleared, they saw Epizon standing as he was, completely unharmed by their attack.

Location;; World of the living
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 376
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum