Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Guest 

on Wed May 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

”Lightening Shockwave” shouted Epizon, as his shikai form zanpakuto’s hammer hit the ground, resulting in a huge shockwave. Actually he was trying to block the attack that was headed straight for him, but the attack pierced right through throwing him into the air. With that last attack, he had used up a lot of reiatsu, and the attack came from his captain, Jun’ichi Nakamura. So it wasn’t likely it could be stopped. Rotating in mid air he was thrown 10 feet away from his previous location and landed on the ground face first, barely conscious.

He was already bleeding from different limbs, his custom black colored shihakusho torn from multiple places. They had been training for quite a while, but Epizon hadn’t been able to land a single blow and the captain, even without releasing his shikai had been raining down a barrage of attacks over and over again. The difference in strengths and experience was apparent, but to teach a lesson to Epizon, the captain had decided not to go on easy on him, which had led to this. Now he laid on the ground, face first breathing heavily. Blood flowing from his fists, his head, he didn’t like his hairs getting dirty but they too had been blood stained. His comrade in battle, his zanpakuto fell right beside him, only inches away from his reach.

He could see his shikai released zanpakuto, no thoughts came to mind and he continued to stare at it. Then things went blank, and he found himself in a rather familiar space, his inner world. The tornadoes were slower, less frequent, the thunder that echoed normally in this world wasn’t as loud. Things were calmer than usual, showing that he was in despair. There was no sign of that dragon that reigned supreme in this world. Epizon walked towards the range of mountains that he could see right in front of him, there he knew he will find the one who had summoned him here.

After walking for some time, he entered the mountain range and began climbing a random mountain. Not sure whether he’ll find Daimanos on it or not, but he had a gut feeling Daimanos will find him if he climbed on it. He stopped to take a breather, after climbing half of the mountain, sitting on his behind looking at the sky above. Why wasn’t Daimanos coming if he had summoned him here? ”grrr”, Epizon turned to look at the source of the sound that had come from right behind him.

There he was, Daimanos Rigas, the thunder dragon, with it’s head down, it’s gigantic wings covering it’s body and his eyes closed. ”So your finally here Epizon”. The dragon spoke at last, complaining to Epizon for his less frequent visits. ”I’m…”before Epizon could reply, the wise dragon continued to speak, ”has the urge for power grown further? Is this why you’ve wondered into the darkness to seek this glorious light?”

Location;; Epizon’s inner world
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 492
Tags;; Tier up training, Lone wolf Method
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Wed May 21, 2014 11:18 pm

The dragon that rested calmly in front of him, was a sight to behold, dark reddish scales all over, those gigantic wings with such strong talons. Those claws that rested underneath his chin, this creature was truly worthy of his name, the ‘demon king’. Black colored lightening continued to move, making it’s signature crackling sound. The words that were spoken to him, echoed into his mind. Was this the reason he had ventured onto his inner world once more? Was he so simple?

Looking back at his life so far, he had been this simple. All he had urged for was power, more and more power. It didn’t matter what he wanted it for, the reason was that he had that one may call a ‘lust’ for power. Such a thing, even for the right reasons was a dangerous thing to have. The wise dragon had once again spoken in a kind of a riddle, so he stood there thinking of what his reply would be and what would be deemed as the ‘appropriate answer’. After he compiled his answer, he nodded and looked at his zanpakuto spirit, who was still resting in front of him in a careless manner with its eyes closed.

”yes, I’m not satisfied with what I have and I want more” a simple reply, more like a naïve one. Daimanos opened his right eye to look at his wielder, the one he had fought alongside with for all this time, he had remained unaltered. No matter what troubles he would go through or what obstacles he had to face, he still wanted more and more power. Just to be known, just so that the world would know his name, why was it? Even though he was his inner spirit, he wasn’t aware of the reason, he just knew that it had always been this way.

”and what is the reason?”, with his eye looking a Epizon, as his image reflected in it’s retina he asked him. This is what he wanted to be asked, that’s why he had first answered in such a plain manner, pushing Daimanos to ask him this question. ”Don’t you know by now? I want to leave a mark, don’t want to live unnoticed all my life” he smiled and rubbed the back of his head, smiling so much that his eyes closed.

Location;; Epizon’s inner world
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 392
Tags;; Epizon Psychi, Tier up training, Lone wolf method
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 12:31 am

Though he was satisfied and content with his answer, the dragon in front of him wasn’t too content with it. He had heard those words so many times in his life that he had grown tired of them, why did he seek fame? What good would it be if he got noticed? Leaving a mark, that didn’t mean much. Just to have your name written in some old pages that would never be read by anyone, why would it matter this much to this man?
”Then you are still a child, unworthy of this ‘power’ that you seek” with those words, his eye that had been staring at Epizon, as if he was expecting something more from him, closed signifying his disappointment in his answer. A little confused he didn’t say a word, just stood still, that should have been acceptable, it was meant to be impressive. Why did it have the adverse affect instead? Was it something so wrong to wish to be noticed?

”why are you denying me this light? Why can’t I have it? Why must I remain in this darkness?” he was a bit hurt that he was still being denied even though he had answered honestly. “Bam” the sound echoed in the world of mountains and tornadoes, the mountain itself that the two were on shook, as the dragon had suddenly gotten up and slammed one of it’s claws on to  the ground underneath his feet. The face of the dragon, only a few inches away from his, as the two stared into one another’s eyes.

Both of them didn’t move or say a thing for quite some time, staring into one another’s eyes, until this deathly silence was broken by Daimanos, ”because the path your choosing to walk on, there is no light. What you seek, is not light” His wings began to move, as slowly the giant dragon began to rise into the air, ”so stop now, before you come to a point where you can no longer walk back” After finishing what he wanted to say, the dragon began to fly away. Epizon tried to reach out for his tail, but couldn’t grab it.

Watching his zanpakuto spirit fly away elegantly, he thought about what he had just said. What did he mean there was no light? Wasn’t he referring to ‘power’ as a ‘light in the dark’ ? ”So when he said that there’s no light, does that mean.. this is the best of my abilities? I can’t achieve any more?”

Location;; Inner world of Epizon
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;;420
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Fri May 23, 2014 1:41 am

Just the thought that he had nothing more to achieve and that there was no more power for him to attain, it was unacceptable. It couldn’t be, he couldn’t have come this far just for nothing. How can this be? He was told that as long as he trained and had faith in himself, he will continue to grow stronger and stronger. How could he have already reached the peak of his abilities? Was Daimanos trying to deceive him? But that wasn’t like him, he would never do that. He had always been the one to guide him on the right path, stop him from the wrong one and had always walked along side him in every path that he took.

As Daimanos flew away, he was drowned deep in thought just like his wielder. He did it for the good of Epizon, but knowing him it would certainly be a shock for him, though that depended on how he took his words. The wise dragon had always spoken in riddles, mostly not even completing them to leave more room for Epizon to put those pieces together. Was his reply earlier just as simple as it appeared?  It wasn’t meant to be, but if Epizon wasn’t going to think he wouldn’t get it and if he didn’t that would be better for him.

The tornadoes had disappeared by now, the lightening subsided, apparently it had gotten calmer and quieter but that meant that Epizon had fallen deeper into despair. ”yes, more. Crave for more power, and I’ll give it to you, in return you’ll be mine” said a dark voice from the deepest darkest part of his soul, but those words did not reach Epizon’s ear but were echoing in the mind of Daimanos. ”you will not have what you seek”,  Daimanos replied in his mind, telepathically communicating with the source of that strange voice.

”no matter how hard you try you big stupid dragon, he will come to me. And I will let him have all the power he wishes, unlike you. You can only keep him for so long…”, though he wasn’t done speaking, he actually never was done speaking. Daimanos suppressed him before he could.  Turning his head a little, he looked at where he was, trying to look for Epizon, but he wasn’t there anymore. Had he left? Had he already given up?

”you weren’t the type to give up that easily” the elegant beast flying in mid air spoke to himself in a gentle voice. It was true that he wanted Epizon to give up, but he didn’t expect him to be so obedient, normally it would have turned out otherwise. Like he would end up questioning more and more, clinging on to him not letting him get away, asking why can’t I have more power? What makes you say that there is no more light? And he would continue his barrage of questions until he was pushed out of his inner world or until those questions were answered one way or the other.

Location;; Inner world of Epizon
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 509
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Sat May 24, 2014 9:12 pm

”It can’t be, it shouldn’t be like this. I won’t allow it to be like this!” he found himself thinking that as the dragon tail missed by a few inches from his hand. Knowing Daimanos it couldn’t be that his words would have a simple meaning as they appeared to be, but what was his meaning behind those words then? Apparently, It did mean that there was no more room for him to improve, but the other aspect could have been that the path to more power wasn’t a good one. Maybe with the description of light and dark he was pointing out at Epizon’s lust for power being a bad thing.

”Either I have achieved everything worth achieving, or you just don’t want me to continue on this path, because it might lead to a darker fate, but I’m not going to stop now”

He nodded coming to this conclusion so as Daimanos lifted up in the air, Epizon used shunpo. When flying away as Daimanos looked back and didn’t see him thinking that did he gave up. Epizon appeared right then, above him. ”Why don’t you trust the good in me? Even if this path may appear a dark one, you know my true intentions don’t you?” Startled a bit the dragon turned it’s head to look at the source of the sound that appeared to be above him. Looking at Epizon he felt a little relieved but then his words angered the mighty thunder dragon.

”It was never about good or bad. It was about light and dark, how do you hope to attain something that you can’t understand?” spoke Daimanos as it turned it’s head to look ahead of itself, but instead of moving forward in the same manner, it disappeared using great speed, something that seemed to be on par with a shinigami’s shunpo.

Location;; Epizon’s Inner world
Muse;; 4/10
Word Count;; 309
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Sun May 25, 2014 2:41 am

Once more a puzzling reply by the majestic dragon as it moved away from him, now what did he mean, ”What does he mean it wasn’t about good or bad? Didn’t he refer to power as a light and weakness a darkness? wasn’t that what he meant?” As Daimanos attempted to get away from him using his speed, he too used shunpo keeping up with him. Recalling what Daimanos had originally said to him he went into flash back kind of a scenario. His words, echoed in his mind word by word, he could remember them clearly.

”wondered into the dark seeking a glorious light. So the dark can also mean my spirit world and the glorious light, what can it mean if not power? “ This meant that were two parts of this riddle and not one, the dark part and glorious light. If the dark was his inner world then how can he could have come here to seek the light? If it’s a dark world then there is no light here, once again that would mean that there is no more room to grow. It still didn’t make much sense to him, so he continued to move on further, mentally rewinding the previous conversation with Daimanos in his mind.

Then it hit him like a gigantic hammer being slammed on his head, ”what I seek is not light? Isn’t that what he said? So that means what I really want isn’t light, then that implies..” he smiled a little before moving faster using shunpo and appearing right in front of Daimanos, his left hand extended in a manner signaling him to stop, with his head down and eyes closed he made Daimanos stop. Raising his head slowly, he stared into his eyes, ”..that look”. The dragon floating in mid air, along with Epizon who stood in front of him with his left arm extended towards him, that look in his eyes he had seen it many times, that determined look when he wouldn’t give up no matter what the odds. He knew that now, it won’t be so easy like telling him to leave, maybe he had figured out already what he actually meant? Had he been a little too lenient? No, he didn’t give him that many clues.

Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 382
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Guest 

on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:20 pm

The clouds grew darker by the minute as the scene progressed. For a moment, the mighty dragon and the shinigami stood still in the air; only maintaining eye contact. The silence was as if the two were speaking but not with words. They had lived together long enough to understand each other without any verbal aid. ”so you believe you have it all figured out? But I can see through you, you do have an answer and it must be a really convincing one but I don’t think you’ve caught up to it yet” thought Daimanos.

”I don’t know what your exactly asking of me, but I know that you are not the type to tell me. Regardless my friend, I will have power and you will help me attain it.” Contrary to what his draganoid zanpakuto spirit was thinking, he did not have a clever answer to the riddle he had spoken, actually he had stopped searching for the answer; after coming so close to it. Now that look in his eyes reflected only his sheer determination to attain more and more power. It had always been his aim; strength, power and by any means necessary. That was one of the reasons why he trained the way he did: exerting all his strength into training, sometimes even going overboard.  

The silence was then suddenly broken as the clouds above their head suddenly gathered on that very spot where the two were frozen stiff, the roar of thunder echoed in the silent valley and the unsheathing of a sword followed along with it. Epizon had drawn his zanpakuto with his right hand and had aimed it at Daimanos taking the scabbard into his left hand; as he preferred to battle with both his zanpakuto and his scabbard. No longer did the two need any words after his action. Another roar followed now after the thunder but it wasn’t of thunder; rather the mighty roar of a dragon. Daimanos raised its head in fury as fast as an impulse and then roared lowering it to release bolts of thunder, colored black, headed straight for Epizon.

He had only withdrew his zanpakuto but Daimanos was the one who had launched the first attack. Initially maybe both of them didn’t mean for it to become like this but it had ended up as such: with the two of them fighting. Twisting and turning Epizon: being so close, moved as fast as he could wielding both his weapons to cut through most of the thunder bolts if not all. Some of those bolts were indeed cut and reduced to nothing, some deflected by his scabbard resulting in a collision with the ground or heading into the clouds resulting in a louder roar of the clouds. As he stopped after the thunder bolts had halted, he did intend to attack but because of rotating at such a speed had left him dizzy he couldn’t see the claw that was headed right for him just after the attack of the thunder bolts. At the last split second he could only fold both his arms crossing the zanpakuto and its scabbard shielding against most of the attack but the claw being large did pierce his left shoulder and arm. Now, blood began to make its way out of his body from that wound and the slight cuts left by the thunder bolt from earlier.

After stopping that attack his dizziness had now disappeared, he swung his arms open resulting in a slash like an “x” mark, which pierced Daimanos’s claw and left its mark. Roaring in pain and in anger, the dragon turned aiming for Epizon with its tail but by then he had already flash stepped and moved from his position, making the tail miss its mark. Since Daimanos had aimed from Epizon by using his tail so his head had moved towards the left, seeing his movement Epizon had already predicted the final position of his head and had moved right where his head would be by his calculations.

Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 674
Tags;; Tier training, Epizon Psychi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:40 pm

His calculations were indeed correct, Daimanos’s head was now at the very spot where Epizon had predicted. With a triumphant gaze and spirit he raised both his scabbard and his zanpakuto, poured in all of his strength and reiatsu into his attack and then “Thunk”. His zanpakuto and scabbard, as they were raised in the air so much so that they were higher than his head appeared to be stuck to something all of a sudden. Epizon couldn’t move the two of them, moreover he couldn’t even move his fists to make them let go of the two. ”What the…?!”

As he raised his head, his questions was answered. His zanpakuto and the scabbard were stuck together and then attached to Daimanos’s wing and his hands were stuck to those two, by a magnetic force. Epizon’s zanpakuto commanded two abilities, thunder and magnetism. What had really happened was that when Epizon attacked Daimanos had left his reiatsu signature on both the scabbard and the zanpakuto so now when he tried attacking all Daimanos did was charge his wing oppositely to the reiatsu signature left on the zanpakuto and scabbard thus making the three stuck. As in size Daimanos’s wing was much greater so it pulled the other two towards it.

Helplessly now Epizon hung from his zanpakuto and scabbard, the mighty dragon lifted his wing and brought Epizon close to his mouth. ”You disappoint me.. Leave! And don’t return! There’s no light for you here” said Daimanos as he hurled Epizon away. Waking up Epizon found himself on a bed. Last he recalled he was training with his captain, may be the captain had decided that the training was enough for now. A few squad 4 members were walking around looking at some kind of charts that were detailed descriptions of Epizon’s predicament. Then they all turned and bowed greeting someone who was headed their way, after a few moments Epizon saw who it was. He too tried to get up and show his respect to the Captain of squad 4, Lara dirk but she pushed him back before he could move much.

”Rest now, you need it” she said. ”yes ma’am, thank you” Epizon replied with a touch of gratefulness in his voice. It also reflected his troubled mind that was pondering over what had just happened, he couldn’t understand what Daimanos was hinting him. It’s not that, that hadn’t happened before it had happened numerous times but this time was different from the others. Whenever he tried to learn more about his zanpakuto and attempted to unlock more power he succeeded almost effortlessly but this time that wasn’t the case. ”what really is going on? Why did you push me away? Why is there no more light? What are you asking of me? I thought you wanted to see my determination, I tried showing you that but you.. you were disappointed instead?” He continued to speak to his zanpakuto looking at it, that dark dragon blade that rested beside his bed. He could not hear any reply, nor a word or a simple roar made its way from inside the zanpakuto. Leaving Epizon even more puzzled and troubled.

Location;; Squad 4 barracks
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 530
Tags;; Tier Training, Epizon Psychi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9Guest 

on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:05 am

What happened while Epizon had fainted away into his spirit world for such a long time? Seeing his training partner faint, Juni’chi Nakamura was disappointed and left Epizon the way he was. After the captain walked away, the other members carried their 4th seat to squad 4’s barracks where he received treatment, the result of the training was a list of injuries that went something like this: broken fingers, 2 broken ribs, deep cuts all over and an almost infinite amount of bruises. As a result of which Epizon was lying like a mummy, wrapped in the famous healing bandages of squad 4’s captain. As his injuries were so severe, the captain had to step in herself to make sure he healed properly and with as less pain as possible. She was known as a miracle worker for a reason.

The day had now turned to night when Epizon finally regained consciousness. Now Lara Dirk was sitting right next to Epizon, he had received quite a bit of her miracle healing so now he was in a much better shape. The physical injuries were indeed painful and bad but the real damage was done to his spirit and mind. It could be seen clearly from his face that he was utterly miserable. Lara continued to look at his face for sometime as Epizon remained lost in his mental one sided conversation with his zanpakuto.

Even though she noticed his worried face, she did not speak, it was a rarity that Lara Dirk would utter a word and apparently Epizon was not considered eligible for such a privilege. Epizon didn’t even notice her taking her leave as elegantly as she had entered the room. The other members of squad 4 who were attending to Epizon also followed after her, leaving behind an empty, dark and lonely room. He lay there staring at the ceiling, no longer did he try to speak to his zanpakuto spirit nor did any more thought appeared in his mind; there was only silence.

Location;;Squad 4’s barracks
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 337
Tags;; Tier Training, Epizon Psychi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Lying on his bed, all alone, he just stared at the ceiling for what seemed like an eternity. Then the sound of footsteps got his attention. From the intensity of the sound it didn’t seem like it was someone inside the barracks but rather what it felt like was that someone was walking on the other side of the wall. The other side of the wall being the back of the barracks, the sound continued for some time as it got closer and closer; finally stopping exactly behind his behind. Thinking that it must be the guards or something; his gaze once again returned to the ceiling. Only a moment had passed then suddenly an explosion of sorts happened, dulling Epizon’s hearing and his vision. Something or  someone grabbed him from his neck and pulled him through the wall, throwing him in the air; after covering some distance he landed on his back.

That something was a hand and that someone was Jun’ichi Nakamura, by his left hand he had broken through the wall of squad 4’s barracks, picked up Epizon and hurled him into the air like he was a small and insignificant stone. As his vision cleared he noticed his captain standing in front of him, ”Cough.. Cough.. “ he coughed as the dust slowly cleared. ”Taichou? What’s going on?” before he could voice his concerns, the captain placed his hand on his zanpakuto. ”Your weak Epizon, you’re not worthy to be in my squad. You’re not even worthy to be a shinigami, your only salvation is elimination, so now, DIE!” he walked towards Epizon and unsheathed then sheathed his sword back in an invisible strike. The strike resulted in a shockwave because of his immense reiatsu, Epizon jumped to the left using all his energy but just the ripples produced by the shockwave threw him again, making him collide with the wall of the barracks.

Epizon unsheathed his zanpakuto and stood taking a defensive stance. ”I did my best sir, you are more stronger than I am, but I will train I will become as strong as you are. I won’t give up”. Juni’chi Nakamura, using his superiror speed appeared in front of Epizon grabbing him by the collar he lifted Epizon in the air. ”Look at yourself, you think you will be able to gain more power? This is your full potential, you’re worthless Epizon, just give up”, after finishing that sentence he slammed Epizon into the ground, resulting in a large crater and a huge dust cloud. As the dust cloud settled, Epizon’s body was in that crater with blood covering his face and his body. The impact had made him immobile, most of his bones felt like they were completely shattered. The grip on his zanpakuto loosened and the black dragon blade now was not in his hands but a few inches away from it.

Letting go of Epizon, the cruel captain of squad 6 walked away. Looking at his cold back, Epizon could not muster another word, his consciousness once again faded away.

Location;; Seiretei
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 544
Tags;; Tier training, Juni’chi Nakamura, Epizon Psychi
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum