Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roar of Thunder (Private) (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Guest 

on Tue May 20, 2014 11:47 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke was aiming for Epizon's head when he suddenly jerked away using shunpo, the tug on his arm making him crash into the ground, the red orb of spirit energy exploded, sending him into the air with a large, thick dust cloud when, in a clearing in the dust, he saw Epizon fire a Byakurai at him, aiming for his chest or so it appeared to anyway as firing anything into a space that you can't see into is difficult as it is without the guesswork as well, he moved a finger as a red dot appeared in front of his outstretched finger

"Hado number four: Jūgeki Byakurai" Luke spoke out the stronger version of the byakurai technique and fired the concentrated beam of red lightning from his finger, making it clash with Epizon's byakurai, he thought that it connected but then the blast came through the dust cloud shot his shoulder, making him grunt in pain as blood trickled out through a hole in his shoulder as he landed back on the ground, holding his shoulder to try and stop the bleeding but it didn't so he lowered his bloodied hand to think

he not only managed to counter my hainawa and Shakkahō combo but almost hit me too, if I hadn't had used my version of byakurai, I would have taken a serious hit just now, the only way I'm going to be able to hit him is be stopping his movements so he can't use shunpo then hit him with Raikōhō, that's the only move I think I can make...I got to do it, I think I can only use Raikōhō about one or two more times before I run out of spirit energy, I've got to make it count" Luke thought before raising his right palm towards Epizon as he started glowing black

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini, Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat; bakudo number nine, Geki" Luke called out the full incantation of the bakudo, hoping to paralysis Epizon with the bakudo before he took a deep breath as he started focusing yellow energy into the palm of his right hand

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast, Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring; Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado number sixty three: Raikōhō" Luke called out as he formed the large orb of lightning energy into a smaller orb before firing it with extreme speed and force, enough force that Luke was pushed back slightly along the ground with the force he put into it, if it hit Epizon, it would exploded and leave a crater about three meters in size so he watched to see what Epizon would do

Location;; Kido corps training ground, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 464
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#22Guest 

on Wed May 21, 2014 2:54 am

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Firing his hado, Epizon felt some form spiritual energy headed in his direction, so it appeared he had used a kido to counter his kido, but it wouldn’t prove of much use. The kido that was fired deflected his hado, but still it wasn’t likely it would have been too deflected, due to the dust cloud however he couldn’t confirm it. While he was waiting for Luke’s next move and was thinking what options he had.

Then he heard Luke say the words for a bakudo, but before he could do anything, he found himself paralyzed. Epizon smiled gently, so his first analysis of what Luke could do, he was now aiming to do just that maybe. And as Luke spoke the incantation of Raikoho, he didn’t move, neither did he try to break his bakudo, though it didn’t need much effort. As the hado, began to move for him, he released his spiritual pressure, breaking free of the bakudo and raised his left arm, the hado struck his left arm but he grabbed it. His reiatsu was enough to make him able to easily hold the hado just as soon as he held it he flung it upwards, the lightening completely changed it’s trajectory and went onto the sky as it exploded in air.

The sleeve of Epizon’s custom shihakusho was burnt a little, revealing his left hand with his glove that he wore. There he stood, looking at Luke with a smile on his face. He nodded, and bowed his head a little as a sign of respect, ”it seems you’ve learned this kid quite well” He walked towards Luke and looked at his shoulder, ”Now let’s get that looked at, shall we?”

”well done Yasenha-Kun. Your training has now ended” said the kido commander who was sitting on the tree, at the base of which Epizon had placed his zanpakuto. Shun used shunpo and got to Luke, looking at his shoulder, ”Psychi-kun, why did you hurt my trainee so badly?” he turned his gaze to Epizon. Hearing those words, a cold sweat dropped his forehead, ..well, you see sir.. I … ummm.. “ he bowed and tried to offer an explanation, he wasn’t asked to fight Luke but rather he was just asked to be a ‘dummy’. He hadn’t been a good dummy now had he?

“Bam” Shun hit Epizon’s head, which made him once again bury his face in the ground like an ostrich. Shun grabbed Luke’s shoulder, helping him walk. ”Bad .. bad Psychi-kun, serves you right, bleeehhh” he stuck his tongue out at poor Epizon who was knocked out for the moment.

Location;; Seireitei, Training grounds
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 438
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#23Guest 

on Wed May 21, 2014 3:44 am

Luke breathed heavily as to see if his final hado attack had hit, only to see it rocket into the sky and explode like a lightning filled firework, he saw that Epizon was unharmed apart from a slight burn on his Shihakushō's sleeve where he had deflected it, which made him proud he was able land a hit, even if was minor in detail, Luke saw Epizon bow in respect and Luke bowed to him in the same mannor before Epizon came across to see to his injured shoulder when the Kido commander's voice came over in that childish voice that was starting to get on Luke's nerves, he hated to think that the kido commander was treating him as a child, he hated the feeling but said nothing about it as the kido commander told Epizon off for injuring him before blowing him away into the ground, knocking him out, Luke wasn't sure what kido he had just used but as far as Luke could tell, it looked like Sho but he couldn't tell for certain as he was lead away by the kido commander as the kido commander lifted his arm over his back and helped him to walk as he had used up most of his spirit energy in that last attack and he was disappointed he had missed with that attack

"Will Epizon-san be alright? and I'm worried that, even with this power, I can't really help the people I swore to protect, even then..." Luke said softly as his thoughts flash backed to his final attack as Epzion deflected it with ease before he continued, "...he deflected it like it was nothing, I'm fooling myself if I believe I can protect anyone with my level of power, what can I give them but disappointment and broken promises?" Luke said somberly as he waited for the kido commander's response

Location;; Kido corps training grounds, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 312
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#24Guest 

on Wed May 21, 2014 4:00 am

Naresora Shun ;; 2-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Shun helped Luke walk in the direction where the squad 4 barracks was. He had learned a very complex technique in a single day, that was something one would boast about to his fellow shinigami, but this shinigami was more concerned about protecting others, about more and more power. Maybe in his search for more and more power, once he finds it, will he have anything more to look forward to? Though Shun kept his usual smile, but he was indulged in these thoughts, he couldn’t help but wonder what the future held for this shinigami.

"Oh him? don't worry about him. He likes burying his head in the ground like that".Luke's words after he had asked about Epizon, were filled with despair and Shun noticed that. He remained quiet for a little while as the two continued to walk, thinking of what he should say, would words really suffice for him? Whatever he could come up with, would it satisfy Luke? After coming to the conclusion, that he just needed to do what he was capable of he spoke, ”you can give them hope Yasenha-kun. Sometimes.. hope, is far better to have than someone who can protect you” Content with his answer, the serious expression that appeared on his face for that instant disappeared again, and he gently pat Luke’s back, ”Or you can give them lots of food, that tends to be useful too”

He threw in one of his carefree jokes, as the two could now see the squad 4 barracks that was right in front of them. The members of squad 4 as they saw the kido commander and the tired shinigami rushed forward to help him out, taking Luke from the arms of the kido commander, they bowed in respect and asked Luke to come along so that he could be treated.

Location;; Seireitei, In front of Squad 4 barracks
Muse;; 4/10
Word Count;; 286
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#25Guest 

on Wed May 21, 2014 4:56 am

Luke was brought back along the cherry blossom path he had walked down that morning to train for the kido when he kido commander, having been unusually quiet spoke up, telling him to give them hope and give them some food too as a added gesture, Luke managed a feint smile, maybe the kido commander meant well after all as he was taken to the doors of the squad four treatment center where the nurses came for him, taking him away from the Kido commander, bowing respectfully towards him, Luke bowed as much as his shoulder allowed before the nurse turned him away and carried him inside, he gave the kido commander a rare smile, he decided then that he was wrong about the kido commander; he acted childish but the man had a heart of gold, which reminded him of Kurai in a way, which made him sad but from that point on, he wasn't mad at the kido commander anymore as he knew know that he had the best of intentions for helping him, which he was glad about as the nurses took him into a treatment room to start on Kaido, as his hole was being shut, he thought about the events of the day

"I was wrong for believing that the kido commander had it out for me but...I can't help but worry that I'm not strong enough but he's right, there's more to standing up to people when their victims are left alone, I can do more then..." Luke's train of thought was broken when when some disinfectant was applied to the newly healed shoulder before they applied bandages to his shoulder tight before leaving him in the room, telling him to keep his arm rested and not do anything strenuous for a while to make sure nothing opened up again so he was content for the moment to let his thoughts take him away to far away lands...

(Thread End)

Location;; Squad four treatment room, soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 323
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#26Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum: