Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roar of Thunder (Private) (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Mon May 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke just looked at the kido commander as he started healing his hand with kaido, his hand wasn't too seriously injured but it was the burns that hurt the most as his attempt to contain the explosion so the kido commander wasn't injured by his mistake, he then was asked to explain what happened to him by the kido commander, he gritted his teeth slightly before taking a deep breath to calm down and replied to his question

"Well, I was repeating the incantation like you told me while I was gathering spirit energy into my palm for the spell but I messed up, i was so busy with the incantation that I wasn't paying attention to the amount of spirit energy I was putting it so it became one sided with too much power and the orb exploded but I grabbed it so you wouldn't be affected by my stupid mistake" Luke spat the last part out in disgust, he hated messing up like this, he would of expected this kind of failure from his classmates, not him, it annoyed him that he had failed, he watched the kido commander heal his hand, the green light flowing around his hand, it stung less now, more of a gentle throb of pain, he didn't like to admit he was helpless, he hated the feeling that without it, he couldn't protect those he cared about and that hurt more then the wound did, the pain of that feeling was written all over his face as he looked back at the kido commander

"So, what now? I presume your going to tell me I'm not ready and that I should go right?" Luke asked the kido commander, his voice showing his disgust for himself and his belief that the kido commander was just to send him on his way, he was being spiteful but he really didn't care at the moment, he just stood that as he hated himself as he waited for the kido commander's response

Location;; Kido corps training grounds, seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 333
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Mon May 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Naresora Shun ;; 2-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

”There that should do it” said Shun, as he raised his face to look at Luke with the gentlest and warmest of smiles on his face. Luke’s answer reflected his burden that he had put only on his own shoulders, may be he was yet to find a comrade he could really trust, or may be he had suffered too much in his life to trust anyone. Whatever the reason was, he didn’t seem too happy. Not that one should be happy after failing, but nevertheless it wasn’t that bad, it happened to everyone, it wasn’t something to feel this bad about.

He listened to Luke’s explanation of what happened, it appeared that he was well aware of what needed to happen and what actually happened. He just needed the right push, didn’t need much tutoring, though what needed to be trained was his thinking, that he needed to shoulder the burden of protecting everyone around him all by himself, but something like that took time. ”Your very perceptive, Yasenha-Kun, but you did get one thing wrong, that little ball wasn’t going to hurt me, so next time protect yourself first. Now I presume you don’t need to be told what you need to do next”

As he stated that he expected to be sent back, Shun let out a loud laugh and smacked Luke’s back like a friend would for saying something silly or making a joke, ”Send you back?  Don’t be silly, you haven’t even learned the kido yet” He stopped healing Luke’s arm, it wasn’t healed completely, but should be enough to allow him to try the kido again.

Location;; Training Grounds
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 272
Tags;; Naresora Shun, Luke Yasenha
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue May 20, 2014 12:50 am

Luke listened to the kido commander's response, nodding his agreement when the unexpected thing happen: the kido commander gave him a friendly slap on the back with a big, childish grin on his face as he explained that he wasn't going back yet until he had learnt the kido, Luke relaxed slightly but he wanted to address something first

"I know I shouldn't of grabbed it but I couldn't take the risk of someone else being hurt on my watch, I couldn't bear it and..." Luke's words trailed off as his brain finaly registered the kido commander's compliment and his cheeks reddened before shaking his head to try and get a grip, the kido commander hadn't complete healed his hand, there was still some light burns on the skin of his palm but it was enough for him to try again, he looked back at the target, he took a deep breath and zoned out as he went through the motions of how the spell worked before he slowly raised his arm like a puppet on strings and opened his palm, his eyes were cloudy and distant before he started gathering the spirit energy needed to perform the spell, making sure to keep a eyes on how much spirit energy he was putting into it

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast, Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring... Luke started to say, charging the spell slowly, the orb growing bigger and brighter, "...Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado number sixty three: Raikōhō!" Luke called out the full name of the spell as the orb grew to its require size before firing a stream of lightning in a consistent, wide but thin beam of yellow lightning struck the target, blasting a hole into it and setting the rest of it on fire from the lightning cause the straw to ignite, he came out his trace and staggered back, almost falling onto his ass but he used his back leg to steady himself, his right hand smoking from where he fired it, he breathed heavily as he looked at the kido commander

"How...was that...captain-san?" Luke asked him as he took his breath back as he waited for the kido commander's response

Location;; Kido corps training ground, seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 382
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Tue May 20, 2014 2:14 am

Shun felt his words reached the heart of the listener, that’s what he intended to do. He had deducted Luke’s personality, based on his actions and reactions so far. Having inherited so much experience at such a young age, he was quick to learn things, being able to understand any kido that he saw and copy it exactly after seeing it once, understanding people wasn’t much of a hard task as compared to that. May be his perception wasn’t precise, but the image that he drew just by noticing the tiniest of detail was mostly correct.

He looked at Luke’s hand as it was raised, preparing himself to avoid any mishaps that might happen before they could hurt Luke. However, he didn’t have to do anything, though his kido spell wasn’t exactly perfect but it was way better than his previous attempt. It appeared that Luke was a very quick learner, he just needed the right push. Standing there, with the thumb of his left hand on his lower lip, while his right arm was crossed against his chat, analyzing how Luke performed the spell.

He noticed the proportion of reiatsu, the incantation and the effect that was the result of the combination of all three. ”Impressive Luk- kun”he though to himself after seeing his kido spell, ”My my, you learned pretty fast” he nodded his head as his hands dropped. ”It needs improvement, but it was very good. Allow me to show you, how you could have done it” He stepped forward, smiled at Luke a big wide smile as he raised his left arm., just a little so that it was equal to his waist.

Instead of taking the typical posture of using a kido like Raikoho, his posture was relaxed as if it didn’t need much effort, instead raising his palm, he just opened it, with the back of his hand facing the ground. Normally it would face the sky, for anyone else who was using such a complex kido, ”Hado #63, Raikoho” a small ball of emerged near the palm of his hand, and lightening was suddenly released from it, which headed straight for those dummies, though the ball was small, the lightening that was formed from it was immense and resulted in a huge explosion, completely eradicating the dummies. Before the explosion happened, Shun had already moved in front of Luke so that any debris wouldn’t come flying and hurt him.

Not that he was trying to show off or anything, he was just trying to show that how the kido could be done. Seeing that Luke was a quick learner, he thought may be he didn’t need to understand the mechanics of the kido, it was clear that he was already aware of it. What was needed maybe, was a little demonstration and who better to demonstrate any kido, than the kido commander himself. Though apparently it didn’t seem like much reiatsu was put into the kido, it still resulted in a huge explosion, leaving behind a small crater. Shun actually didn’t put much effort but that still showed how strong his control over his excessive reiatsu was and how perfect his knowledge of kido was.

Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 532
Tags;; Naresora Shun, Luke Yasenha
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue May 20, 2014 2:51 am

Luke watched in amazement as the kido commander effortlessly exploded a dummy without much effort at all while it had taken Luke a lot just to reach the point where he could fire it, Luke took another look and tried it again but this time, relaxing his shoulders and un-tensing his muscles, taking a deep breath that had a slightly echo to it as he lifted his blood-red eyes as they glow with a deep, red light as he focused on the target again but using this calm in his sea of crawling doubts and sorrow to achieve this technique for the people that were counting on him and he was determined to not let them down

"I swore I would prove my worth, I swore it..." Luke lifted his head as he raised his palm like the kido commander's; fluid and smooth as he started releasing a small amount of his black spiritual pressure, making it surround his body in a black aura, "...To myself!" Luke yell out before speaking the incantation

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast, Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring; Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado number sixty three: Raikōhō!" Luke yelled out as he focus the larger orb into a smaller, condensed version before he fired the beam of lightning before it slammed into the target and it exploded violently, taking out the other two targets next to it, the only thing left was a chard hole about two meters deep where the targets were, Luke breathed heavily as he staggered back against, his hand smoking like before, he looked at the destruction he had caused before looking at the kido commander with bags under his eyes, fighting the urge to fall onto his backside

"So...how...was...that, captain-san?" Luke panted out as he held his knees with his hands as he slowly got his breath back, he had done kido before but this was far beyond what he had been told at the academy, he knew each of the different kidos of by heart but he had only learnt the hado and bakudo under #40 and know he knew why; if he hadn't be at this level, he surely would of collapsed from the strain but he was proud at least he managed to copy the kido commander's attack and hopefully, with more practice, he would be able to willing fire it without it almost draining him of his spirit energy so he stood back and waited for the kido commander's response

Location;; Kido corps training ground, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 431
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#16Guest 

on Tue May 20, 2014 3:37 am

Though Shun didn’t expect him to try again, he just wanted to show him how it was done and then he actually intended him to think of how it should be done, he was actually going to ask him to rest for a bit but when he saw the look in Luke’s eyes, he knew better to stop someone who was this determined to achieve something. It might strain his body more, but after he would have gone through it he’ll be better for it. So he didn’t stop him, when he raised his arm again, spoke the incantation and fired a very impressive kido spell.

Shun couldn’t help but clap, ”Well done Yasenha-kun, that was amazing”, he stepped towards Luke who was by now tired, and the bags underneath his eyes were visible showing that he had really strained himself. He raised his hand and touched Luke’s head, like an elder giving a child a blessing, but then pushed him a little so he would fall flat on his behind, being the mischievous type that he was, he just couldn’t resist it. As Luke would fall, he would bend over, and stick out his tongue, ”Bleeeh, I’m still better than you though”. Not that he wanted to taunt him or anything, he just wanted to lighten the mood.

Right then, he sensed a reiatsu and smiled, backing away from Luke. ”Ooo someone you can play with. Don’t move, I’ll be right back” with those words Shun disappeared, using shunpo to head towards the source of the reiatsu.

Epizon “Oneiropolos” Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

After finishing his training, he intended to head for his barracks and get some rest, as he walked he heard a little rustle in the leaves of the nearby trees. Thinking that it must be the beards he didn’t pay attention and continued to walk in the direction he was heading, then suddenly , “Bam” he found himself on the ground, with someone sitting on his back. ”huh? What just happened?” Having no clue, he couldn’t see who It was.
”Hello, wanna be a dummy?” Shun spoke after landing on the unsuspecting shinigami’s back. Epizon was startled at first by that question, he was actually dumb founded what was he being asked and how did he really ended up on the floor all of a sudden? ”say what? What are you talking about?” Before he could indulge into the details, he was already held by his head and being dragged in a direction with a speed that was too greater as compared to himself and he couldn’t help but stay put.

“Boing” Epizon landed head first, with his head buried in the ground as Shun released him from his grip, he still had no clue what was really going on. Struggling out of the ground, he rubbed his face with his shihakusho and noticed a shinigami standing in front of him, he was familiar, they had met before. Luke, it was Luke who had tagged along with him when they were sent to eliminate hollows in the world of the living. Epizon smiled at Luke as he rubbed the back of his head and turned to look at the kido commander who was standing at the branch of a tree, noticing that it was the kido commander, he bowed formally,”Kido commander sir, I didn’t know it was you”

Shun tilted his head in a childish manner and looked at Epizon and then at Luke, ”Okay Yasenha Kun, he’ll help you practice your kido, I’ll be leaving now, I feel hungry all of a sudden”. Epizon wasn’t informed he was  going to help Luke to practice some kido, he didn’t even knew which kido they were talking about and more importantly he had just finished with his training. ”but sir, I just finished my training. I don’t think I’ll be of much help” though he wasn’t one to question the orders of a higher up but still he did state the truth. ”Oh pish posh, get to it. I’m off” with those words, he disappeared.

Epizon turned to face Luke, he had no choice.”Guess, I don’t get to have a say in the matter. So Yasenha-kun, which kido are you practicing?”

Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 258 Shun, 440 Epizon
Tags;; Epizon Psychi,Naresora Shun, Luke Yasenha
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue May 20, 2014 4:01 am

Luke saw the kido commander disappear for a few moments as a sweat drop appeared on his head at the childish way the kido commander acted before he returning with a disgruntled Epizon who had landing his head straight into the ground before he pulled his head out the ground like a ostrich, Luke remembered Epizon from their time, fighting together against a group of hollows in the world of the living, they had made quite the tag team back then and he had a weird feeling that the kido commander hadn't just found him by accident out of all the other shinigami he could of found but he put that thought to the back of his mind as he answered Epizon's question

"I'm learning to use Raikōhō right now, I just managed to get it right this time but it appears that captain-san wants you to test my Raikōhō on you but I hope I don't injure you, Epizon-san because I can't control it properly yet" Luke explained to Epizon as best as he could perceive as the kido commander's intentions as he focus on restoring his spirit energy, to let it build up again so he could recover as he waited for Epizon's response

Location;; Kido corps training grounds, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 204
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#18Guest 

on Tue May 20, 2014 6:15 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

He nodded, so it was a complex kido he wasn’t really capable of using it himself but that didn’t mean he wasn’t able to help him practice. ”Let’s have a practice battle then, but we can only use kido. That way it’ll be more of a equal fight, but I don’t know that kido spell, so I won’t be of much help there” He untied his zanpakuto and placed it with the nearby tree and turned to face Luke expecting him to do the same. He did fight using kido, but on rare occasions, maybe this battle will help him out to get better with kido as well.

Extending one of his feet forward and drawing out his right hand with his left hand behind his back, he took a battle ready stance. After Luke would put down his zanpakuto, the training session will begin. Only the use of kido spells would be allowed in the battle, though Epizon had already finished his training, but it was only the basic zanpakuto training so he didn’t have to use much of his reaitsu, and naturally he had a good store of reiryoku, so he didn’t have to worry about falling behind.

Luke’s words about saying that he might injure him, made him think whether he was capable of doing so. He had already judged his reiryoku as the two fought side by side in the world of the living and from it he knew that there was a substantial difference among their reiryoku, so even though he was tired physically, he still had the upper hand. But not that the battle was about winning or losing, it was about helping Luke to get better with the kido he had just learned.

Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 290
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue May 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Luke nodded as he took the sheath that contained his zanpakuto, walking to a nearby tree and set down gently as well as taking off his haori and letting it drape over his zanpakuto so he was left in his black and red karate gear as he walked back to Epizon and took a deep breath before walking to the supply tent and taking a still can of sweet peach tea and drinking it down in one sitting, tossing it aside before returning and taking the position directly opposite Epizon, he went through the motions of how this fight would go, in practical terms; he wouldn't be winning, that he was sure of, considering the difference in their spiritual powers but Luke also knew that there is more to fighting then just the amount of one's spirit energy; there was also had one uses the techniques he has to maximise his kido's effectiveness

"Ok, Epizon-san, here I come" luke tolm as he charged forward, moving his right hand back and stretching his hand into a claw shape

"Bakudo number four: Hainawa" Luke called out as he thrust his right hand out with his middle finger and his index finger pointing towards Epizona s a band of yellow spirit energy shot around his arm like a snake before shooting out at Epizon, hoping to tie him up in his hainawa before he would leap into the air as he prepared to use Shakkahō but instead of firing it, he would pull on the rope made by hainawa and use it to propel himself forward and slam the red orb of energy into Epizon's face, causing a explosion of red and hoping getting the first hit on Epizon

Location;; Kido corps training ground, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 284
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#20Guest 

on Tue May 20, 2014 11:26 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

As Luke placed his zanpakuto on the ground, Epizon was already calculating what possible options Luke had when attacking Epizon. Being just destructive wouldn’t favor both of them, since the fight was now purely kido, it would need a better strategy, maybe it might become even a hand to hand battle that too wouldn’t be wrong but that would depend on how Luke acted. After Luke was standing against him, Epizon’s mind was racing and calculating the possibilities, the conclusion that he came to was it would be better for Luke if he tried to bind him and then use his kido of number 60s at close range, that would definitely be of devastating effect.

When he ran towards Epizon, with his hand in the form of a claw, he suspected that Luke intended to use a hado at close range but to his surprise he called out a bakudo, one that would bind him. As the rope headed for his arm, he didn’t move allowing the rope of spiritual energy to wrap around his arm, just then Luke was already in the air and was charging up another kido spell. One attack after another, Epizon needed to pick his moment before he would strike. He didn’t have many kido spells to rely on in the first place, if he didn’t use them wisely he would be in a pinch.

Then he felt the tug on his arm, as Luke pulled on it to launch himself like a missile towards Epizon, he would step aside using shunpo, right after Luke’s pull. Using shunpo, will not only make Epizon move out of harm’s way but will also differ Luke’s current trajectory, that would make him fall, if he continued further away from Epizon. Once he would fall, it would definitely make his bakudo weaker and right then Epizon would release just enough of his spiritual energy to break free from it. After freeing himself, he would shunpo, in Luke’s direction, since Luke’s crash would have resulted in the hado spell that he was charging to explode on the ground, it would result in a large dust cloud, pin pointing Luke’s location with his reaitsu detecting skills. Epizon would raise his finger in that direction, ”Hado #4 Byakurai” a thin line of lightening will propagate from his finger heading in the direction of Luke’s reaitsu with blinding speed, having the ability to pierce him if it came into contact with him.

Since he couldn’t see where Luke was exactly, he didn’t know which part of Luke was he really aiming at, but he was sure that he had reacted fast enough to make sure that his hado would be very difficult to avoid completely.

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 452
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum