Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Guest 

on Sun May 18, 2014 3:05 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke was walking to the kido corps barracks, taking a shortcut through a cherry blossom glade, there was a gentle breeze blowing through the glade, making some of the petals fall pass him in the breeze, one brushed passed his cheek as he could feel the soft petal caress his cheek before it was once again, caught in the breeze, he remember how, during the battles he had been in, his kido felt useless, he needed something stronger so he had asked the kido commander, who, by the way, Luke was still a bit angry at for tricking him like that but he had gotten over it...mostly

"It's such a nice day today...I always enjoyed walking through here at this time of day, they look so nice, I wonder how this is going to be like but I have the feeling its not going to be like training at the academy, that I can be sure of" Luke thought out loud as he continued to walk through the glade before he came across the kido corp's barracks, tucked away in a remote part of the seireitei, Luke knew there must be a reason for this place to be out the way of the other barracks before he knocked on the door and waited to be let inside

Location;; Kido corps barracks, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 220
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Sun May 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Naresora Shun ;; 2-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

As the door was knocked, the insides of the kido squad’s barracks lit up with a bright yellow light accompanied with a loud sound of an explosion. The door opened as two kido squad members welcomed Luke, ”Cough Cough.. yes?” trying to clean their faces and attire as it was completely blackened due to the recent explosion. The poor shinigami had fallen victim to their captain’s kido as they attempted to chase him for whatever reason.

What had actually happened was that Nersora Shun, being the mischievous type that he was running around the barracks, eating food that he had once again stolen from the rations. These two tried to stop him, and to stop them in their tracks, without speaking an incantation or he had used “hado # 63, Raikoho” on them, bringing them to their current state. As they opened the door, he was sitting on the wall, stuffing his face with the food that he held in his left hand while his right hand continued to move faster than the eye could precept.

When Luke would enter the barracks, he would smile, remembering his previous encounter with him. Though it might have not been too pleasant for Luke, it was still fun and must’ve been a learning experience for him.

Location;; Kido Squad’s Barracks, seireitei
Muse;; 4/10
Word Count;; 213
Tags;;
OOC;; I hope you understand, that even if you learn this kido, you might not be able to use it that effectively, considering your current tier.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Sun May 18, 2014 6:28 pm

Luke thanked the two Kido corps members for letting him in and walked up to the kido commander, he forced a smile on his face, although he still hadn't completely gotten over what he had done to him, screwing with his head, making him watch Daemon die in front of him, he had snapped and it was all because of this guy, although he didn't come here to go over that day with him, as much as he would like to sock him for doing that, he came here to learn some stronger kido technique because over the last few battles, his Shakkahō he had found out was weak for offensive attacks, he needed something with a bit more bite to it, he looked the kido commander in the eyes with his own and spoke

"I'm here to learn some new Hado techniques, I've found that, over the course of my battles, my current level of kido is ineffective, I need something stronger to be able to make a push when my lower level of kido isn't enough so please, help me" Luke asked the kido commander, rather hoping he would train him for a higher level kido, something to give him a edge so he stood there and waited for the Kido commander's response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 214
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Sun May 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Shun didn’t raise his eyes and continued to stuff his mouth with food as Luke got closer to him. Once he was done with his request, he replied with a mouth full of food, ”It’s nice to meet you too” with a wide smile on his face. Like a child who had no self consciousness, but was it really that? Luke had forgotten that he was in the presence of a captain and when talking to a captain, formal greetings were in order. Since it was Shun, he wasn’t as strict as some other captains so his response was like a gentle push, but it was to tell him that he was being a bit rude.

After he was done with the food, he stood up he rubbed his mouth with the sleeve of his left arm. As his expressions changed from the usual childish ones to the rare serious one, ”I’ll help you learn more powerful Hado, but you will have to explain to me why do you search for more power?” The usual question asked from those who searched for power, was it really worth the effort to teach this shinigami the kido that he desired? Did he just want an upper hand in battle, or did he really have some other purpose, something with more meaning into it.

Muse;; 4/10
Word Count;; 221
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Sun May 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Luke looked at the kido commander, his child-like look had disappeared, having a more serious look on his face, this was both relieving and scary at the same time; relieving that the kido commander wasn't just a child who had access to the largest collection of kido in the history of the soul society and scary at how his face could change so suddenly, without warning, it unnerved Luke slightly, when the kido commander asked him why he sort power, he was a bit taken aback and had to think for a moment, remembering his answer to Zetsubō when he had been training for his illusion of disillusions ability inside his inner world as he fought to reach out to Zetsubō so he could understand his pain better

"I seek power to understand other peoples pain and to protect those who cannot help themselves; the innocent and the weak and so, when I become captain one day, I can use this power to protect my fellow squad members, for them I would even risk my soul" Luke told him, his eyes shaded over before raising his head when he said the last word, the fiery determination in his blood-red eyes as he waited for the kido commander's response to his resolve

Muse;;
Word Count;; 210
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Sun May 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Listening to Luke’s answer, he stood in the same place but moved his face closer to Luke’s, very closer so he could see in his eyes. What he could see was the words weren’t fake, he smiled and pulled his face back and began to the direction where Luke’s back was. ”Okay then, let’s get started” he jumped down from the wall where the two stood. Landing elegantly on his feet and turning to Luke, ”Which kido are you interested in then?

The other members of the kido corps began running here and there, screaming ”Nooo captain, not here. You’ll destroy the place, someone stop him. Nooo!!!!” it was suddenly chaotic. Some just ran like the wind, some ran here and there with no clue what to do, a few began begging the captain to go the training grounds instead of training right there. He looked around and laughed, ”Okay okay, jeez. Let’s go into the training grounds then Luke” with those words he disappeared, actually using shunpo to move towards the direction of the training grounds of the kido corps.

Being a master of shunpo, having inherited it’s knowledge along with his vast knowledge of kido, he was very fast even compared to the average captains.

Muse;; 4/10
Word Count;; 208
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Guest 

on Sun May 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Luke really didn't get why the entire barracks was up in chaos, just from a simple training suggestion, although he had a gut feeling that there was a valid reason why the kido corps members were acting up but he follow the kido commander to the training field, he just about managed to keep up with his mastery of shunpo, although it did tire him more then the kido commander since he had more reiatsu to spare and didn't need to put as much effort as Luke had too

They reached the training grounds, it was a large open space with some targets up on one side, test dummies on other side and a tent with supplies to keep members happy so they could be patched up or get a much needed break for food and drink, Luke took a breath and looked around the training ground and decided to answer his question

"I wanted to learn a level sixty hado technique since its in between the range of hado from #30 to #90, which would give me some balance in my roster of kido and hopeful something I can control at my stage of development, I think Raikōhō should do it" Luke told the kido commander before waiting for him to respond

Location;; Kido corps training grounds, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 212
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Sun May 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Naresora Shun ;;2-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Shun didn’t have to wait for long for Luke to appear in the training grounds, judging by his reaitsu, he didn’t expect him to be able to keep up with him but he didn’t fall behind much, showing that he was more skilled at shunpo than the normal shinigami of his level. When told that he wanted to learn a kido spell between the levels of 30 to 90, he nodded, thinking,

”The higher the number the difficult it is to control, not to mention you’ll need the incantation as well for it to be more effective at your level. But since you seem determined to learn, I’ll show you”

”I suppose you must’ve learned how a kido spell works in the academy, so I don’t need to explain that. Let’s get down to it then, you’ll need the incantation and the reiryoku if we break it down to the basis. I can give you one of them and that’s the incantation, ‘Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!’ “

He looked at Luke to make sure that he had understood what he said and then turned to face the dummies, awaiting Luke to try it for himself.

Location;; Training grounds
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 224
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9Guest 

on Mon May 19, 2014 1:28 am

Luke nodded at the kido commander as he raised his palm and spoke the incantation for the kido commander, who turned his face to luke to check he had heard, Luke nodded again to reassure him he had before raising his own palm towards the target as he started to gather spirit energy into his palm

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast, Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" Luke shout aloud, enough that the kido commander could hear him loud and clear, the sound echoing around the training field, a small ball of yellow energy generated in his hand but then exploded violent, burning Luke's hand in the process, stream raising from the impact as Luke had grabbed the energy ball before it detonated so the kido commander won't be harmed by the explosion, some blood ran from his palm, flowing off his fingers onto the ground below before he lowered his arm before he looked at the kido commander with his blood-red eyes

"So, how was that? was that correct?" Luke asked the kido commander seriously as he waited for his response to his question

Location;; Kido corps training ground, Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 208
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Mon May 19, 2014 11:23 pm

He was already expecting the spell to go wrong, because not many can just try their hands at a spell and do it right the first time, he was ready to step in right before the explosion happened and avoid any damage that may have caused Luke. Just as he expected, when Luke tried to use the kido, his reiryoku wasn’t as concentrated as it should have been, making the spell vulnerable to an explosion. Just as he decided to step in and pull away Luke from the explosion, Luke did what he didn’t expect, grab the kido in his fist, or at least attempt to grab it, making the explosion hurt him.”Idiot! he shouted in his mind, as he saw his arm injured from what he did, what was he trying to do? Take unnecessary damage? It could have been avoided easily if he had just let Shun take care of it.

He shunpo’d next to him grabbed his arm, and began healing it with the healing kido known as ‘kaido’. Looking at his arm, he did not look in Luke’s eyes, because he didn’t want him to see how disappointed he was. His actions reflected his mistrust towards the Kido commander not only that but it also showed that he wasn’t one to trust others easily, neither was he one to rely on others. Someone who would take everything on his shoulders, that may be a good thing but it wasn’t a strong point. ”explain what you just did”, he continued to heal his arm, and did not raise his head, soon his kido would take effect, it wasn’t much of an injury to take that much time to heal, since he was the one healing it.

Location;; Training Grounds
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 289
Tags;; Naresora Shun, Luke Yasenha
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum