Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shield Training (private)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male   

Mercry had just pushed one of the wolves away from him when he sensed a massive burst of Spirit energy coming in his direction. His head snapped up and he saw a pure, white light appearing between the trunks of the trees.
“Aw, shit,” was all he said before the blast struck.
The red head braced his feet and stabbed his sealed Zanpakuto into the ground in front of him, taking shelter behind the large blade and hoping beyond hope that the blade would reflect enough of the power to make this a little less painful. No such luck unfortunately. That trick might have worked if the moon was less than full, but at max power, the Full Moon Cannon was far to powerful to be stopped by a trick like that. The sword withstod the blast for all of a second before the force of the blast sent it and its wielder flying. Mercry smashed into the side of the mountain, creating a crater and coughing up blood as he felt his ribs brake. His blade was sent spinning away to embed itself in the mountain side, just a few inches out of reach. Mercry groaned as he struggled against the coating of ice that covered him before stopping as he realised it was useless. He also made the painful discovery that, not only were his ribs cracked, his the fingers on his right hand were broken from where his sword had been torn from his grip.
'Damn, I cant believe I lost a game of tag!' thought Mercry with a pained chuckle as he coughed up another load of blood, 'I really need some defensive techniques.'

Location;;Mercrys inner world
Muse;;
Word Count;;279
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12Guest 

on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:05 am

Okamishiroyuki reverted back to his human form, and walked over to where Mercry was laying. "You tried your best, but i proved to be the better hunter. but that was fun! so in exchange for allowing me to stretch my legs a bit, i'm going to teach you a new technique. he helped Mercry up and gathered his sword for him.

The next few hours were filled with relentless training and nit-picking, as Okamishiroyuki showed Mercry exactly what needed to be done to perform his newest defensive technique. by swinging his sword in a circle, he would create a shield of ice that could fend off even the strongest of attacks. "This technique is so good, it could probably even stop that full moon cannon of ours!" he said as he smiled. once he was certain that Mercry had perfected the move, he bid him farewell, as he had begun to grow tired. Mercry found himself back in the Seireitei no worse for wear. with a new technique like this under his belt, things would be much easier in the future.

#13Guest 

on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male   

Mercry opened his eyes back in the real world, a small smile on his lips as he took in the setting sun above the tree line of his clearing. He got to his feet, wincing slightly at the phantom pains that came with receiving injuries in the inner world. They may not transfer onto his physical body, but the pain did. He got to his feet and pulled his sword from the stone, gazing at his reflection in the metal of the blade as it seemed to glow red in the setting sun.
“One more skill to better defend my friends,” he muttered, his smile growing into a full blown grin, “And all it took was to loose a game of tag to a little Gaki.”
his tone was full of affection as he gently rubbed the blade, grinning wider as it began to vibrate and seemed to purr in contentment.
“I swear to you, Okamishiroyuki, your powers will always be used to defend the weak and those closest to my heart.”
Mercry got to his feet, his eyes filled with determination.
“I will continue to get stronger, until the day I can protect everyone .”
he looked down at his sword before he raised it above its head, causing the enormous blade to glow red in the light of the setting sun.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;226
Tags;;
OOC;;is this done now or do we need more?

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum