Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shield Training (private)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Thu May 15, 2014 10:44 pm

It was a truly lovely day in the Seireitei. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and the unseated members of Squad 10 were being smacked around like rag dolls by the Tenth seat. Mercry sighed as he disarmed his latest challenger. Once a month, he'd go to the training ground and issue a challenge to the other members of the squad. If they could disarm him in straight up combat with no abilities, he'd treat the whole squad to an all you can eat. So far, no one had managed to make him move his feet, not even the third seat. He was very well aware that if the captain or lieutenant tried then his wallet would be much lighter, but neither of those ever did. With his final challenger of the day rubbing his smarting buttocks, Mercry hopped out of the ring and headed for his private training grounds to have a chat with his Zanpakuto. He made a point to go to his inner world at least once a week since Okamishiroyuki tended to start acting like a kid on a sugar rush if he didn't play with him every now and then. Mercry headed into a thicket of trees at the edge of the training grounds and hopped into the branches, moving through the tangled branches with the ease of long practice. In the centre of the thicket was a clearing, about 10 meters across with a small, shallow pond with a stone in the centre. Mercry hopped onto the stone and stabbed his blade into the rock and leaning against it in a meditative position. Due to the size of his sword, he couldn’t perform Jinzen in the usual way and this was his solution. Mercry closed his eyes and breathed deeply before opening them again to see a pair of silver eyes inches away from his face.
“GYAA!” yelped Mercry as he leaped away from Okamishiroyuki and landed in the silvery pool that surrounded the island he had appeared on with a loud splash.

#2Guest 

on Fri May 16, 2014 2:32 am

"Hahahahaha! You're always so fun to tease!" laughed the little boy. Okamishiroyuki was in his human form at the moment, all decked out in his hunting gear. "So what's up? have you come to play with me today?" The little spirit was full of energy today, and was just waiting to have some more fun with his master. Coming closer, he shifted into his wolf form and jumped on top of Mercry. "I win!" he shouted, and then looked Mercry straight in the eyes. he sniffed twice, and then became very serious. "You smell different." he said before backing off of Mercry. "You still smell like you, but you have ambition now. There is something you want from me isn't there?" then it suddenly hit the fox. "Are we going to train today? please say yes! i've been itching to do some real fighting! Not like that training you do with the other people." The fox was absolutely thrilled now, and was leaping about, trying to catch an imaginary bug.

#3Guest 

on Fri May 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Mercry Darcoven ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Mercry chuckled at the spirits antics as he hauled himself back onto the shore of the island, shaking glowing water from his hair as he did.
“Calm down Okamishiroyuki,” he said, sitting down on a rock and turning his gaze on the moon that hung above like a baleful eye, “But you’re right, I do want to get stronger. I became a Shinigami to protect the helpless and I cannot do that so long as I am weak.”
He looked over at the white wolf.
“I want to get stronger. Stronger than any who would threaten my comrades. And I’m willing to lay down my life for that goal.”
He got to his feet and started pacing.
“Every time a swordsman crosses swords with his foe, he does so to protect something. Its kill or be killed, just like when on the hunt. But I want to ensure that I can always return home from my hunts so that I don’t leave anyone behind. I need the power to protect both myself and others.”
He stopped abruptly and turned to face his Zanpakuto, his eyes full of determination.
“Can you help me do that Okamishiroyuki? Can you help me become stronger? If you can, then don’t hold back. Give it everything you’ve got, I’m ready.”

Location;;Squad 10 Training grounds
Muse;;
Word Count;;215
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Sat May 17, 2014 5:48 am

"Ok! Then how about we start with a game of Tag? i'll try to touch you, but you have to stop me however you can. I'll give you ten seconds to hide. Ready?" Okamishiroyuki had a plan. He liked being on the offensive, but sometimes you have to know how to properly defend yourself. The thing was, he had asked him not to hold back. Okamishiroyuki wasn't sure he was ready for what that meant, but as always he was game to try anything if it meant having fun. He wasn't sure what kind of thing Mercry would come up with to stop him, but it had better be something good. Okamishiroyuki hoped he would try running first. that was when he had the most fun, in the chase.

"One!...
Two!...
Three!..."
he could feel Mercry moving.
"Four!...
Five!...
Six!..."
He was so exited he could barely take it.
"Seven!...
Eight!...
Nine!...
Ten!
The hunt was on!

#5Guest 

on Sat May 17, 2014 3:12 pm

As soon as Okamishiroyuki started counting, Mercry vanished in a flash step and reappeared on the bank of the lake before disappearing into the woods.
“Its useless to hide from him, I need a distraction,” thought the red-head as he hopped through the snow covered branches. He knew what Okamishiroyuki was capable of on the hunt and there wasn't a chance in hell he could hide from his Zanpakutos nose. Not without something to distract him. Mercry looked down at the forest floor and saw a herd of deer grazing in a clearing below with a stream running through the centre. He stopped in the branches above them and watched for a second before his eyes moved to the churned up mud at the bank of the river.
“Hmm, what if I... yeah, that could work,” he mused to himself before hopping down into the clearing, causing the deer to look at him wearily before going back to grazing, still keeping half an eye on the potential threat. Mercry glanced around the herd before moving over to the stream and taking some mud from the banks. He may be a swordsman, but the village he came from was a village of hunters, so he knew all the tricks. The mud would help hide his scent from the sharp nose of Okamishiroyuki and he was fairly confident his old skills as a hunter would allow him to move unheard. And if the wolf did find him, well, he'd make damn sure not to let him touch him. There was no way he was going to lose a game of tag!

Location;;Mercrys inner world
Muse;;
Word Count;;271
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Wed May 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Okamishiroyuki's eyes shot open the moment the count hit ten. Mercry seemed to have done a good job of hiding himself. he was nowhere to be seen, couldn't be heard, and for some reason, even with his incredible sense of smell, he couldn't smell his scent! Okamishiroyuki was getting very excited now. it was a real hunt. something he would have to use all of his skills to execute. But first, he had to calm down. he took a few slow breathes, and then closed his eyes. He reached out with his Reiatsu, searching for anything that could be Mercry. he didn't have to look far, as Mercry's reiatsu was shining like a beacon. the fool didn't make an attempt to hide it!

Okamishiroyuki bolted directly at where Mercry was hiding. he jumped up and attempted to land a spinning back kick to Mercry's head. "Next time, hide your reiatsu!" he shouted. while in fox form, Okamishiroyuki was an incredible force to be reckoned with, his physical strength and speed were greatly increased. if this kick landed, it could cause serious damage, possibly even breaking bones.

#7Guest 

on Wed May 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Mercrys eyes snapped up at the sudden voice of his Zanpakuto spirit, cursing his stupidity as he ducked under the kick. A smirk then appeared on his face as the deer, spooked by the sudden appearance and loud sounds caused by the Zanpakutos arrival immediately stampeded. Mercry ducked into the centre of the herd, weaving through the legs of the terrified herbivores with the skill of long hours of practice and experience. As he did this, he supressed his Spirit energy down to a mere spark and allowed the herd to carry him away from the clearing and Okamishiroyuki. After a few minutes of keeping with the herd, he hopped up and into the trees, vanishing into the canopy with an ease that would make any Squad 2 member green with envy. When in a forest, Mercry was in his element. There was no better hunter than him, with the possible exception of Okamishiroyuki. Mercry hopped through the trees, making sure to brake of to lay false trails every now and again, making his way towards the edge of the mindscape where the world was edged with massive, snow-capped mountains. Mercry bounded through the trees, keeping his senses stretched to their limit to try and get as much warning as possible for if Okamishiroyuki managed to find him.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Wed May 28, 2014 11:20 am

Okamishiroyuki laughed as the deer spooked. he knew Mercry would use this as an opportunity to get away, and didn't try to stop him. instead he looked up to the moon in the sky. tonight the moon was full. perfect. Okamishiroyuki began to chuckle. it slowly built to a cacophonous roar, one that would block all sound from the world around him. as he finished, he spoke two words. "Get him."

At his command, almost a dozen frozen wolves sprang from the snow around him and began their chase. they followed the slightest scents, the barest of footprints, the slightest hint of Reiatsu. they ran towards their prey with a look of bloodlust in their cold blue eyes. meanwhile, Okamishiroyuki raised his head to the moon and opened his maw. light from the moon began to coalesce in his jaws, becoming stronger, more powerful with every passing second. his plan was simple. the wolves would corral his prey, and when the great ray was ready, he would wipe Mercry off the map with a turn of his head. all he had to do now, was wait.

Hunting Hounds:
Technique Name: Hunting Hounds
Technique Description: creates a maximum ten wolves of ice that attack the opponent and reform when destroyed. cannot travel more than a radius of 100 meters around Mercry or they will disperse. (1 post charge, 10 post cool-down lasts for 5 posts)
(each wolf does the same amount of damage on hit. stacks)
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: deals very high damage and inflicts frostbite, causing DoT for three posts.
Opponent is One Tier Lower:deals high damage and inflicts frostbite, causing DoT for three posts
Opponent is Equal Tier: deals average damage and inflicts frostbite, causing DoT for three posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: deals low damage and inflicts frostbite, causing DoT for three posts
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: deals extreamly low damage and inflicts frostbite, causing DoT for three posts

Full Moon Cannon:
Technique Name: Full Moon Cannon
Technique Description:(Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.) Charges spirit energy in the charm on the hilt before firing it in a manner similar to a Cero. at the full moon, it holds roughly the same power as AR+1, but requires a long time to charge, while at the new moon it fires instantly but only has about as much power as Hado 31. also freezes everything in its path. (full moon charge time 2 posts, cooldown 2 posts. New Moon, 0 post charge. cooldown: 1 post)

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*
(Full moon)
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: deals extreamly high damage and freezes the point hit, preventing movement for two turns.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Deals high damage and freezes the point hit, preventing movement for one turn
Opponent is Equal Tier: Deals high damage and freezes the point hit, preventing movement for half a turn
Opponent is One Tier Higher: deals average damage and freezes the point hit, slowing movement for two turns
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: deals low damage and freezes the point hit
(New Moon)
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: deals average damage and freezes the point hit, preventing movement for two turns.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Deals low damage and freezes the point hit, preventing movement for one turn
Opponent is Equal Tier: Deals low damage and freezes the point hit, preventing movement for half a turn
Opponent is One Tier Higher: deals very low damage and freezes the point hit, slowing movement for two turns
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: deals no damage damage, but still freezes the point hit

#9Guest 

on Wed May 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Mercry landed on the branch of the last tree in the forest. from this point on, there were only rocks and a few hardy bushes that could survive on the snow covered mountain side. the red-head closed his eyes and focused on his senses, pushing them to there limits. a moment later, his eyes snapped open as he dodged to the side, bairly avoiding the fangs of one of the wolves. his blade flashed out, slicing through the frozen construct like a hot knife through butter, before he spun on his heel and blocked another wolf that was pouncing at him, batting it away with the flat of his blade. Mercry leaped from the trees into the open area outside the forest and took a ready stance as the Pack emerged from the trees, growling at him and regarding him through hungry, blue eyes.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:23 am

With Mercry now fully trained on the wolves, Okamishiroyuki had the perfect target. with a mighty roar, he unleashed the full force of the Full Moon Cannon. it exploded from his maw, traveling at the relative speed of a bala but with many times the force. it blew through trees, obliterating everything in it's path, until it finally reached the groove where Mercry was standing unawares.

Satisfied, and a little tired from the exertion, Okamishiroyuki steadied himself before beginning the walk over to where Mercry's body would be. he wouldn't die. not even if he took it full force, as Okamishiroyuki had made sure of that. but it would be an easy game of tag to win. Literally the only thing that could stop that blast is a reflective technique, which he was pretty sure he hadn't taught Mercry any of those yet.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum