Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 Bird of a feather (Private) (Complete) on Tue May 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Vlad Abbau ;; 4-1 ;; Quincy ;; Male    

Vlad was heading back to his home in Karakura after finishing his studies for the day, half reading a book on quantum physics, flicking through the pages of the hard back copy on advanced quantum physics when he felt the spiritual pressure of a hollow near the park, closing his book and putting it in his trouser pocket, he raced towards the source of the hollow, wondering why of all times it had to appear now...

Location;; Karakura Town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 76
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Last edited by Luke Yasenha on Wed May 14, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2 Re: Bird of a feather (Private) (Complete) on Tue May 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Epizon sleeping on a branch of a tree, had once again sneaked out of the seireitei after he had completed his training for the day. Dressed in his unifrom, with the hood of his customized shihakusho on his face, he slept like a baby when his slumber was disturbed by a reiatsu. Using his reiatsu detecting skills, he deduced that it was of a hollow and was coming from a nearby park. "Guess nap time's over"

Standing up on the branch he sighed, and disappeared, actually he just used shunpo and began to head in the direction of the source of this reiatsu.

Location;;Karakura Town
Muse;;3/10
Word Count;;103
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3 Re: Bird of a feather (Private) (Complete) on Tue May 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Vlad reached the park where a tiger-like hollow was chasing a business man plus, running for his life with his chain of fate rattled as he ran

"Goodness me, I guess I have to help him, I just can't let hollows bully the weak" Vlad spoke calmly as he shifted his sleeve and his quincy cross fell out, around his wrist with a thin black chain before the cross lifted up by itself so it floated in front of his left palm as it burst to life into his bow, drawing the reishi from around him to generate the bow, then a arrow in his right hand, which he then notched into the bow string before he raised his bow, drawing back on the thin string of reishi that made up the bow string and pulled it up to his cheek, taking care to aim for the hollow's head so just as it leaped to eat the plus, he fired the arrow, hitting it dead center in the face, disintegrating it into oblivion...

Muse;;
Word Count;; 172
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;; Epi, if you can, can you enter in this next bit cus I kind off want Epizon to see Vlad one-shotting the hollow

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4 Re: Bird of a feather (Private) (Complete) on Tue May 13, 2014 9:33 pm

He rushed as fast as he could and when he got there he saw a hollow trying to eat a soul what he didn’t notice was the quincy who already had an arrow aimed for the hollow. Before he could even draw his zanpakuto, the hollow, disintegrated? The existence of the hollow was just removed, unlike how a shinigami cleanses it, this hollow just happened to not exist anymore, and the soul inside it as well was erased. Only one race was able to do such a thing, he turned his gaze to look at the source of the arrow and saw a shinigami standing there. ”Erasing an hollow, that’s not very wise on your part”

It was due to the fact that a complete eradication of the hollow’s soul was a danger to the entire balance. The very balance that shinigami existed to ensure remains unaltered. With those words he unsheathed his zanpakuto, looked at Vlad and suddenly turned to block an incoming attack from right behind him by a hollow. A hollow, stood with it’s claw on Epizon’s zanpakuto, taller than 8 feet in height, it was quite large and strong. Pushing it back by his strength, Epizon was about to slash it but it disappeared along with it’s reiatsu.

He had only been able to sense it’s existence right before it’s slash, if he hadn’t, he would have been cut pretty badly, but just like before the hollow disappeared as if it didn’t existed. But this didn’t seem like the quincy’s doing, the hollow had just stepped back and disappeared, meaning it did it intentionally. ”Guess we’ll have to talk about that later. I have a sneaky one to deal with right now”

Location;;Karakura Town
Muse;;3/10
Word Count;;286
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5 Re: Bird of a feather (Private) (Complete) on Tue May 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Vlad had only just killed the hollow when a shinigami came running, just as he did so, he scowled in his mind but forced a poker face on before aiming a arrow at the shinigami, he was going to fire when another hollow, this one extremely tall as about to complete the job he was going to do before it disappear, along with it's spiritual pressure so instead of killing the shinigami like he planned, he aim just past his face, firing the arrow so it would pass just by his ear into the opposite wall behind him, hopefully enough to at least get the shinigami's attention before walking over, releasing the bow string but still holding onto his bow, the small blades of reishi strapping across the ground as he walked calmly towards the shinigami

"Now then, what does a shinigami want here in Karakura town? is it to do with that hollow by any case?" Vlad asked the nameless shinigami, not bothering to ask his name, his onyx black eyes staring coldly and calculating as he waited for the shinigami's answer

Muse;;
Word Count;; 182
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6 Re: Bird of a feather (Private) (Complete) on Tue May 13, 2014 10:01 pm

He had to turn his back to the quincy when he blocked the hollow’s attack, but after it disappeared Epizon turned to face the quincy, who just fired an arrow, however it didn’t hit him, more like it wasn’t exactly aimed for him. ”What’s this? Does he intend to pick a fight? Despite the fact that there’s an invisible hollow lurking around? He can’t be serious… well, I don’t have much of a choice, if he is going to continue then, I have to deal with the both of them”

Epizon released a burst of reiatsu, letting out his unique black colored reiatsu, while his grip tightened on the hilt of his zanpakuto. He wasn’t planning on attacking the quincy, considering what he had judged by the quincy’s reiatsu, even his reiatsu would be a burden on him. And considering the fact that he always had a natural excess of reiatsu, it might have even more of a effect. Another reason for releasing this burst of reiatsu was to tempt that hollow from before to attack him once more. May be his reiatsu might effect the hollow’s ability to hide it’s reiatsu, it was just a test in that case because he did need to take care of the mindless hollow first.

The hollow however, had already made it’s way from Epizon’s back to the back of the quincy, and was now planning to attack the qunicy, right then Epizon released his reiatsu, which made it stop for a second, but then it continued to aim at the quincy from his back with it’s claws.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 265
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7 Re: Bird of a feather (Private) (Complete) on Tue May 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Vlad felt the shinigami release his spiritual pressure, it was dense and black in color, if he had to guess from his spiritual pressure and intensity, then the shinigami was a vice captain, as far as he knew anyway but then he felt the hollow materialise behind him, bring its claws down, he quickly took aim for its head and fired for its head but it vanished again, his arrow shooting into the sky but he lowered his bow and turned to the shinigami

"Right then, mr.shinigami, tell me what you'll doing here...away from here, we shouldn't risk being exposed out here like this and I need to get some...special equipment to deal with this particular hollow, follow me, the sooner we get this over with, the better" Vlad said coldly before walking in the direction of his house, using a hand to gesture to the shinigami to follow him if he wanted to that is

Muse;;
Word Count;; 158
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8 Re: Bird of a feather (Private) (Complete) on Tue May 13, 2014 10:35 pm

Shaking his head Epizon replied,”If we leave, the this hollow will devour that innocent soul. If you must leave then do so, I’ll hold this position, since I’m sure the hollow will try to eat this soul” They had been able to protect it from the hollow from before but right now, this hollow was a larger threat and since it had turned up there, he wasn’t wrong in assuming that this soul was it’s prime target and the shinigami and the quincy were only a hindrance that it was trying to get rid of so it can consume it.

”Stay behind me” Epizon said to the soul, who nodded as it just stood there, shaking because of fear from the hollow. He wasn’t counting on the quincy to return, but rather he was looking for an opening in the hollow’s ability, once he was able to cut it may be it’s blood would allow him to keep tabs on it. He couldn’t even perform konso on the soul right next to him, because of the hollow that lingered around him. If he tried to perform konso, the hollow might attack right away leaving him vulnerable, he had to defeat the hollow before he could do it.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 207
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9 Re: Bird of a feather (Private) (Complete) on Tue May 13, 2014 11:07 pm

Vlad almost forgot about the plus shriving in fear as the shinigami called him to get behind him, properly to protect him better before leaving them, deactivating his quincy bow and heading home, as he turned the corner from his some, he pulled out a small, silver cylinder and flicked it into the air with his finger, the cylinder's top released, releasing just enough hollow bait to attract the hollow he wanted before quickly getting into his home, opening his under stair closet and pulled out his back mounted holster for his seele schniders: two of the standard ones but two of his special seele schnider, nicknamed the "tuning fork" because of its Y-shape end that produced two of seele schnider's reishi blades; he put it on around his back and ran out as the hollow reappeared and slashed at him, making him use Hirenkyaku to avoid the attack, quicky making his bow and fired, only for the hollow to disappeared again

"He must have a weakness somewhere, I'll just have to keep my distance from his attacks and find the pattern between his appearances before I can set up springer, so for now..." Vlad though, generating a arrow and notching it into the bow, "...I'll keep him busy until I beat him" Vlad finished his thought as he opened fired on the hollow again as it reappeared, but instead of disappeared but moved to the side and attacked Vlad, forcing Vlad to use the reishi blades on his bow to block the attack before the hollow disappeared again, making Vlad confused

"Why would it not disappear to avoid my attack? does he have a limit to how much he can do that? I'll have to check..." Vlad notched another arrow as he waited for the hollow to appear again

Muse;;
Word Count;; 295
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10 Re: Bird of a feather (Private) (Complete) on Tue May 13, 2014 11:20 pm

Keeping his guard up, he continued to look here and there but the hollow did not appear, then he sensed it’s reiatsu for a moment far away from their location. Seizing the moment, he turned to face the pulse, ”I wish I had time to explain this to you, but I don’t. So I’m sorry” with those words he turned his zanpakuto, and touched it’s hilt to the forehead of the pulse, using konso, finally relieving himself of one of his responsibility.

Once more the hollow’s reiatsu appeared, sensing it he headed right away in it’s direction, he was able to detect the reiatsu of the quincy, since the two reiatsus were close to one another so it wouldn’t be wrong to assume that the hollow had gone after the quincy for some reason. It didn’t take long for him to appear at the same place as where the quincy was battling it out with the annoying hollow, though he kept his distance waiting for the hollow to appear.

Once the hollow would appear, he had already in mind a kido just for this purpose, he felt a bit embarrassed for not thinking of it earlier, but the little time he had taken to protect the pulse had given him enough of an opportunity to think of a strategy to take care of the hollow. All that remained now was, the hollow to appear once more.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 236
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum