Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Sun May 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

He nods when Bujuro told him how he fought, so the two of them were front liners, which meant that the both of them had the same weaknesses. But, they could still protect one other’s backs so they’ll definitely have an advantage in a close ranged fight. Epizon smiled when he was asked about the shinigami that had been hiding behind the pillar, he had noticed him ever since he had arrived but since he hadn’t decided to show himself, Epizon had decided not to push him to do so until he felt comfortable.

”So you’ve sensed him as well? No I don’t know who he is” turning only his face a little, so that one of his eye could see in the direction of where this shy shinigami was hiding he spoke, ”I suggest you stop hiding, because we’ll only end up late” though he might have his reasons for hiding but he needed to put them aside. They had been assigned a task and they didn’t have much time to waste, who knows what was going on in the world of the living. Looking at the kido that Bujuro just used, he sensed it was some kind of unique kido but it’s function was unknown to him. Seeing that it was a fellow shinigami who had used it, he did not ask a question for it’s purpose, may be he will explain it by himself, if he didn’t then he’ll ask later.

Before he could introduce himself, another shinigami ended up right at their feet, if it wasn’t Epizon it would startle him but being who he was, he wasn’t easily shaken. He just stepped aside a little, to avoid hitting the shinigami who slipped almost to his feet.

Smiling he extended his arm to him, so he could help him get up, ”Hi, it seems your in our team as well?” Considering their number it was safe to assume that this was the totally number of shinigami that were to be dispatched for the mission. Though he couldn’t be sure of that, there was only one way to confirm it, he looked at the guard who had stopped him earlier and the guard nodded, affirming his suspicion that the team had now been assembled. So, then it was time that he introduced himself, by doing so he expected everyone to do the same after which it would be decided who was the one leading this mission.

”It seems we’ve all assembled now, so I’ll introduce myself. Epizon ‘Oneiropolos’ Psychi, 4th seat of squad 6. Close and medium ranged combatant.” He had thought about how he was going to introduce himself over and over before he actually did, since he was too conscious of first impressions and he didn’t wish for his to be a bad one.

Location;; Seireitei, in front of senkaimon
Muse;;5/10
Word Count;;469
Tags;;Epizon, Luke, Mercry, Yuri, Sangatsu
OOC;; Ty for your concern Yuri, but it was I who asked Sangatsu to join our thread. She has been added to the rp request of this thread as well.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12Guest 

on Sun May 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke heard the voices of the shinigami call him out, he looked round the pillar and saw Mercry tripping over his own two feet, it made him smile slightly, he decided to shunpo over and not waste anymore time in introducing himself to Epizon and the other shinigami he didn't know, he appeared before them and saluted Epizon

"I am Luke Yasenha, Tenth Seat of squad three, close range and medium range attack and diversionary fighter" Luke stated his name, title and combat specialties all at once before kneeling down slightly and offered a hand to Mercry to help him up if he took his hand as he tried to give his old friend a warm smile to reassure him of his intentions

Location;; Outside the formal Senkaimon, Soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 123
Tags;; Epizon, Luke, Mercry, Yuri, Sangatsu
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13Guest 

on Mon May 12, 2014 12:49 am

As, Epizon continued to engage in alternate binomials of dialect, with, Bujuro a fellow shingami had been migrating towards their post. Bujuro swayed his head as he watched his peer slip foward, and turn himself into a tumble weed the way his body crashed against the region, a small cloud of dirt had been kicked up in the breeze. As the haze of dirt settled it appeared the young shingami had landed, six inches from both, Bujuro, and Epizon. He didn't say anything about his fall or the condition of his health, after his somewhat comical spill. He only gave a two word introduction. Which one showed slight signs of confusion, and the other was simply a two letter greeting. Bujuro offered his left palm towards the living corpse on the floor who had just greeted him, as did, Epizon.

Following, Epizon's lead, it appeared the Shinigami was no longer in shadows, and went even so far to reveal who he was, and what squad he was contracted to. The man who was once with in the shadow's stated that his name was Luke, while also stating he was another shinigami who would join the stable of closer quarter combat. Luke also offered his left hand to fellow who had descend to the earth. For someone who seemed to be so reserved a few moments ago, his visage had completely changed as his face now showed a bit of delight. Maybe he knew the protector of the floor. Bujuro addressed the orgy, revealing simply his name, and duty.

"My name is Tawara Bujuro. I'm here to provide assistant to you guys in anyway we see fit. Whether, I'm on the front lines with all of you, or I'm stopping you from bleeding to death. You have my left, and right fist."

Bujuro stated.

"Now. The little blue guy down there is a kidou, I created as a means of dispatch. It will allow each, and every one of us to stay in contact with one another, as well as being able to pinpoint our locations, if it so happens we are segregated. The soul links will create a connection with you just by touching you. They in turn will speak with one another telepathically relaying our messages "

Bujuro said as he pointed at the tiny blue humanoid that slightly attempted to tug upon, Epizon's left pants leg. Bujuro began the incantation of the kidou once more to reproduce two more brother of the current soul links.

"Open your eyes, and see what you are"

Bujuro blasted again. The tiny blue souls jumped out of his right palm attempting to land upon the head of the pavement kisser.

#14Guest 

on Mon May 12, 2014 1:04 am

Mercry grumbled as he grabbed Lukes hand and pulled himself to his feet.
"That'll teach me to not look where im going," he muttered before turning to his fellows and introducing himself, "Hi, I'm Mercry Darcoven, the Tenth seat of squad ten, nice ta meet ya all. as you can probubly tell from the massive sword on my back, im a close ranged fighter, although my Zanpakuto has a few mid to long ranged attacks when released."
he smirked as the little kido critter relaxed in his feather-like hair.

#15Guest 

on Wed May 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Sangatsu wondered around the city. She couldn't believe she had been noticed. She felt both excited and depressed at the thought of them possibly knowing she was still alive. Well, In some sort of way, at least. Her eyes lightened as she became excited over an idea, then swiftly darkened as she realized her idea could hurt them more. She decided to continue wondering away, leaving her thoughts of proving to them she was alive behind. Although she meant only good intentions, she knew that, in the end, it would only come to hurt them more.

Sangatsu's head lowered in sadness as she walked. She heard noises coming from afar and looked up to see someone being beat up by a group of guys. This enraged her as she had thoughts of watching the kids pick on Naagutaro. Sangatsu began to feel the air around her grow warmer and warmer the more angry she got. She looked around and found something to throw at one of the guys: a baseball. She picked it up and chucked it with as much energy as she could must, hitting the guy square in the jaw. Her eyes had darkened a bit by this point and as they group of guys looked around confused and scared, she began to relax a little, feeling the air around her getting cooler.

The guys ran off and she still wanted more, but decided that was enough for the moment. She relaxed totally, deciding to walk around once more. As she walked, as she walked, she felt the air around her get cooler. She wondered if it was possible to feel hot and cold from the city, since she wasn't technically alive. Dismissing the thought, she continued down an empty street, the sun setting in the back ground. She felt somewhat comforted at the thought of being able to see another sun set. She let out a sigh as she continued to walk, her eyes returning to the same caramel color.

Sangatsu reached the edge of the forest by the time night had set. She breathed a sigh of relief. 'At least here, I won't have to worry about anyone seeing something or possibly being in the way of something...' She leaned against a tree and closed her eyes, hearing nothing but silence and nature. Relaxed, she continued to walk on, her hair moving ever so slightly with each step. Her caramel colored eyes peered in different directions as she strode in the dark. 'This is relaxing, I could get used to this..' She finally sat at the base of a tree and laid against it, closing her eyes.

#16Guest 

on Thu May 15, 2014 12:46 am

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Everyone did exactly he expected, so it was just a matter of getting it started, this rag tag team wasn’t too shabby in his opinion. Now that introductions were done and they had an idea of what the other was capable of, considering the ranks there was only one thing to do, Epizon would have to take command of this group being the current highest rank among them. He had never before led a group to a mission, it was quite a responsibility suddenly placed on his shoulders. But now that he had been given this task, he intended to do his level best to make sure that the objective is taken care of and every returns safe and sound. Looking at all of the shinigami that had gathered now, he spoke,”Now then, we’ll divide in two teams, Luke your with me. Bujuro I’ll be counting on you to keep us all connected with your kido.”

Though they had no information what they were going to face but they had information of what the other was capable of, considering the reiryoku differences, he had divided the teams with one strong member and one other member. Now they needed a kind of plan that they would follow, he pointed to the senkaimon, ”I’ll tell you what we’re going to do, but standing here is a waste of time, let’s do that while we’re on our way” with those words, he looked at his comrades once more and walked towards the senkaimon, the guards stepped aside and he walked in, turning his face a little he looked back and then began to use shunpo heading forward, though keeping his speed enough so that all of the shinigami could keep up.

After a little while, he had compiled the strategy in his mind, ”Once we get there, me and Luke are going to contain the enemy, acting as vanguards, once we define a specific perimeter it will be our task to take out any enemy that intends to get out of that radius. Bujuro and Mercry you’ll be jumping in battle directly and your sole task is elimination. I’ll jump in and out to provide support if you end up needing it” satisfied that he had explained it in a way that all of the members would understand it he saw the light at the end of their pathway, indicating that their destination wasn’t far away. ”Alright everyone, good luck to you all” and he entered the world of the living, the darkness indicated that it was night time now. He had ended up in some kind of a forest, but just as soon as he did, he sensed multiple reiatsu’s not so far from their location, all gathered inside the forest.

The Scene

Meanwhile, in the world of the living before the recue team had arrived. When the innocent soul closed her eyes, a garganta opened nearby and hollows began to pour in from the garganta, almost flowing out like droplets from a fountain. Mindless beings, with not much of an exceptional reiatsu but hundreds in number. Just as soon as they entered the forest, they sensed the only source of noticeable reiryoku near them, the soul and began to head in the direction of it, making noises roaring and grunting like an angry mob out for blood.

When the hollows began attacking the soul, that was the time when the senkaimon opened in the world of the living and the rescue team arrived.

Location;; Senkaimon, World of the living(a forest in southern hemisphere)
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 460 Epizon
Tags;;
OOC;; The wait is over, the battle is about to begin.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17Guest 

on Thu May 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke smiled faintly before following Epizon through the Senkaimon, coming up next to him

"So we're on containment? that's good, I look forward to working with you, Epizon-san" Luke told him before he came out the Senkaimon in the world of the living in a secluded forest when he felt the large amounts of spiritual pressure heading their way; from what he could tell, the large spiritual pressure was being caused by the extremely large amount of hollows

"Why would there been so many hollows here? they don't normal group like this, the only reason they would is that they found a plus with enough spirit energy to warren such a large number of hollows to hunt the plus down, if that's the case, I should be on the look-out in case we see one" Luke thought as he turned to Epizon

"Epizon-san, should we head out and start making the perimeter?" Luke asked Epizon, his hand resting on the hilt of his zanpakuto, the handle of his sword was glowing black, making a noise similar to a angry growling like Zetsubō was angry at the thought of a innocent person being hunted down by hollows as he waited for Epizon's response

Location;; Dangai, Forest in the world of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 198
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18Guest 

on Sun May 18, 2014 1:49 am

( Izon may know as I posted in my thread my laptop is being fixed by my girlfriend so currently I cannot post at the moment so until then just give me time and control, my Character until I can post)

#19Guest 

on Sun May 18, 2014 2:21 am

(Let's just skip you this turn, and you can post the other turn, don't worry. )

#20Guest 

on Mon May 19, 2014 12:16 am

Does that mean its my turn?

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum