Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hand & Sword [OPEN]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Thu May 15, 2014 8:31 am

Dwa I got this after work I will post tomorrow

Edit: Scratch that my gf decided to fix my laptop. So we are on hold a little bit longer

#12Guest 

on Sat May 24, 2014 7:04 am

The inundation continued to pound against his mass of flesh, as Bujuro stared into crowds of abominations, and it was Bujuro's job to purge them. Especially from the lands of the Seireitei, and the Roukan districts. There were many districts to still cover while in addition to having to attempt guarding the pluses of the territory. This, Shinigami was going to have to make a very difficult choice. How many would die, because he wasn't strong enough to protect them all? A loud tumult poured forth from his soul, his zanpakuto, Rokude Ryuouja.

"Bujuro! Now is not the time for doubt, or worry. You must fight until the last breath, slay them all so that the few who have a chance to survive may do so. We are strong enough, and I won't be defeated, let them feel our authority. "

Bujuro's partner had spoken, and the Shinigami heard him loud, and clear. As Bujuro's core began to kneel towards the estate of the roukan districts he extended his left, and right limbs, placing his palms downward against the pavements saturated pavement. His shikai released it's technique of power, the electro chamber. The wraith of Bujuro, and Rokude Ryuouja began to flow through every single district like a river. Not only was his wraith powerful already powerful, but it was amplified, because of the mass of rain in the area. Bujuro wouldn't be able to exactly control the movement of his currents of authority as it wasn't all natural, as the mixture of water would make it difficult to control, however, as the bolts began to ravage, and caress the body of every single hollow, and some of the shinigami, it was clear this battle was over. There were going to be some fatalities on his side, but not everyone was going to be at a loss, some may or might have been disfigured, and for every injury he would inflict upon his brothers, Bujuro Tawara would heal them all, personally.

The lightning from his Zanpakuto began to illuminate each, and every district with it's glow, Bujuro eyes began to bleed droplets of their own, as he hunted the hollows with his power. The Menos Grande, was jolted beyond belief, leaving no question that it was purified by his powers.

The thundershower seemed to fall heavier upon, Bujuro Tawara as he peered forward, wondering what was next.

#13Guest 

on Sat May 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Yuri wrote:The inundation continued to pound against his mass of flesh, as Bujuro stared into crowds of abominations, and it was Bujuro's job to purge them. Especially from the lands of the Seireitei, and the Roukan districts. There were many districts to still cover while in addition to having to attempt guarding the pluses of the territory. This, Shinigami was going to have to make a very difficult choice. How many would die, because he wasn't strong enough to protect them all? A loud tumult poured forth from his soul, his zanpakuto, Rokude Ryuouja.

"Bujuro! Now is not the time for doubt, or worry. You must fight until the last breath, slay them all so that the few who have a chance to survive may do so. We are strong enough, and I won't be defeated, let them feel our authority. "

Bujuro's partner had spoken, and the Shinigami heard him loud, and clear. As Bujuro's core began to kneel towards the estate of the roukan districts he extended his left, and right limbs, placing his palms downward against the pavements saturated pavement. His shikai released it's technique of power, the electro chamber. The wraith of Bujuro, and Rokude Ryuouja began to flow through every single district like a river. Not only was his wraith powerful already powerful, but it was amplified, because of the mass of rain in the area. Bujuro wouldn't be able to exactly control the movement of his currents of authority as it wasn't all natural, as the mixture of water would make it difficult to control, however, as the bolts began to ravage, and caress the body of every single hollow, and some of the shinigami, it was clear this battle was over. There were going to be some fatalities on his side, but not everyone was going to be at a loss, some may or might have been disfigured, and for every injury he would inflict upon his brothers, Bujuro Tawara would heal them all, personally.

The lightning from his Zanpakuto began to illuminate each, and every district with it's glow, Bujuro eyes began to bleed droplets of their own, as he hunted the hollows with his power. The Menos Grande, was jolted beyond belief, leaving no question that it was purified by his powers.

The thundershower seemed to fall heavier upon, Bujuro Tawara as he peered forward, wondering what was next.
Quote do post: 72506

Technique used:

Technique Name: Electro Chamber
Technique Description: Effect 'Rokude Ryuouja releases up to two small invisible spheres that have a blue current of lighting roaming around it making it visible if the opponent is keen on perception. The Electro Chamber will then follow in pursuit of it's target with the speed of a bala. (Only if they are magnetic will it continue following them, if not then it will travel linear) If contact is made with an Electro Chamber it will continually electrify. While electrified it produces 4th degree burns and can seriously weaken movement by a % Cooldown will step in once the technique passes away. This effect is not instant and and the degree of the burns begin to scale over a period of time all starting a stage one of a first degree burn progressing to the next step every post.
(May Stack) Last for four post and after the four post, and has a three post cool down.
The next time an opponent is hit with this technique they will receive an additional 10% reduction in movement speed.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Movement speed is lowered by 50% and gains fourth degree burns
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Movement speed is lowered by 40% with fourth degree burns.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Movement speed is lowered by 30% with 3rd degree burns.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Movement speed is lowered by 20% with 3rd Degree burns
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Movement speed is lowered by 10% with 2nd Degree burns

-Inappropriate use of the technique.
-Too op, using this technique to destroy every single hollow in ALL of rukongai districts? It seems you are clearly unaware of what you can and can not do, read the tier system first to get a clear idea of this, you can find the tier system in the game information section in the announcement and rules.
-Because of this attempt, I believe this challenge is over and you have failed. I'd let you edit it, but this is a vice captain challenge, not a simple role play, if you wish to continue the story, that's fine with me, but as far as the challenge is concerned, it's over, sorry.

#14Guest 

on Sat May 24, 2014 8:55 pm

I'm going to have to disagree with you mate. There are things I'd like to point out, and discuss. You generally pitted me against not a definite hundred hollows, but hundreds meaning that Bujuro was fighting at least two hundred hollows by himself. No NPC was no nothing. Not even the Gate Guardians who protect the openings. As for my use of the technique. I didn't simply use Electro Chamber alone it was used with heavy rain, and the flooded waters around the large areas. Using lightning along with the water would drastically increase it's potency. In addition it was still raining heavily the whole time, as the electro chamber was used to release a the current of lightning that was inside, of it. This was no longer the same technique exactly. I also asked Duquin, if I was able to add mix the lightning with the water, along with Daemon being there. So I can't say what I did wasn't possible, nor was it completely unbelievable. Considering the fact the Menos Grande, WAS on par with my character, that would have changed slightly with the fact that not only was his Shikai released which is an extension of his power, the Menos Grande was in the rain. I will not attempt to go into the AR system with the about zanpakuto, and releasing it gaining a +1 because I don't understand it 100%, and I believe/think that's only for PC vs PC.

My last thing I have to say simply is that I understand a challenge is supposed to be hard, but this was damn near impossible. I roleplayed it decently, in my opinion. I won't say that everyone will completely agree with what happened, but I did the best with what I could do, in an arduous situation. Other than that I asked Duquin, if it was possible he stated yes.

I'll be having some mods, take a look at this not trying to be rude, and you did a decent job, but I feel like we need a few extra eyes here.

#15Guest 

on Sat May 24, 2014 9:03 pm

The fact is, I never asked you to take out all of the hollows yourself, and the use of three techniques still doesn't unable you to take out all of those hollows. Also, I'm the thread master, I never stated it was raining, as for flooding every single district with your zanpakuto, that's too op as well. Just because you weren't able to understand the challenge and didn't do what I was actually hinting you to do also resorting to impossible means to perform a task, that made your character unfit for the VC position.

What I wanted you to do was take control of the situation, control the unseated shinigami since they were in panic, by using formations and battle strategy it would have been a rather easy task let alone impossible. In a situation such as this, ranks don't matter what matters is that someone can take control, seeing that you would be the only one who had such great reaitsu the unseated shinigami would have followed your orders.

I have nothing against getting more opinions on it, but seeing that you weren't able to do the right thing and now are looking for flaws in what I did, that just proves further my point that you are not ready to have a character at the position of VC. As for a decent role play, it wasn't a bad role play just a bad strategy that's all.

#16Guest 

on Sat May 24, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm more than happy to say thank you for trying, and rping with me, but we will still have a disagreement. Yes, you have become the thread master for my rp request, but however, bro I stated it was raining more than two times. You being thread master doesn't negate the type of weather it had, as I created the thread, and stated what type of weather was happening. I stated in my first, third, and most recent rp post. A total of three times what type of weather was going on.

My character only used two techniques not three, unless you're talking about the Release.

As for taking command of the Gotei 13 officers. I attempted it, but it wasn't done. You were the NPC. Granted, I had Bujuro specifically state for them to shield their eyes, and create defensive kidou barriers around the area which none of that was done. Instead what happened was that only the hollows, souls, and Shinigami in District 40 were stunned. Not one solider heard what, Bujuro said, or even attempted to do such a thing. All that happened was that they were getting overwhelmed or being beaten. Even so, in order of what happened in Bujuro's post. He said, close your eyes in order to shield them from the light, and then he released his Shikai, then after that he released the technique, but it only happened in district 40. There are a total of four sectors. Northern, Western, Eastern, and Southern. A total of 80 in each sector with, Bujuro being in the Northern. So, I did attempted what you said.

As for the impossible means. It isn't impossible, and unlikely, but I did ask, Duquin, if it was possible and he stated the lightning would work with the water like it does in real life. As I asked because I was unsure if the Reishi rain would work like regular rain in the human world. I didn't attempt to just pull this out of my ass, and be like I CAN DO WHAT I WANT I'M POWERFUL. Daemon, and Duquin were there when, I asked. I was told, by the fellow Bleach Story members above that I can't save them all, and nor did I have to. So that was the result a few to sacrifice for the others. Not something my character wanted to do, but he did so. As I thought the VC challenge wasn't just about a battle strategy, but how well you preform with your character, and I displayed character conflict, combat ability, and even some, and I do mean some/ a little, of Leadership.

As for taking commands of the Units. I wasn't aware that I was supposed to be playing any NPCs, I thought that I was supposed to rp, Bujuro specifically. As I thought you were going to control the NPCs, if that wasn't going to happen, I wish I had been told, that way I could have had them do some sort of action.

As for attempting to point out flaws, and ect. I'm really not, but there is just some things you missed is all, and I have no problems with you, or any hate, biased or ill will towards you. I just feel that this is a disagreement that needs to be looked into, as I firmly believe. I wasn't unfair, nor was I rudely trying to make my character seem like he's unbeatable. Sorry, if it came off that way. I just truly believe that I didn't attempt anything impossible, a bit outlandish probably, but again. I think a few extra eyes maybe able to help out.

#17Guest 

on Sun May 25, 2014 12:58 am

Yes you did stated that it was raining, I did read it too but the fact that I didn't say it voided your statement, why because as mentioned by Yuki in your thread about our disagreement, the weather is controlled by the thread master. Why I didn't allow raining? because I had read your app and was fully aware of your abilities, if I allowed it to rain it would be a certain advantage and I wanted to test you under pressure by putting against apparently impossible odds, but I suppose it got a bit overwhelming.

No need to thank me, I'm more than happy to do this because every time it's a new learning experience for myself. I've done battle type role plays, with your thread I actually attempted a different thing, bringing a little creative touch to it.

What you attempted I would have done it but the technique you used clashed with your order, you can't tell someone who you just stunned to form a kido barrier, now can you? Since you weren't an official currently IC so after you stunned them, even though it did not cause any other harm to them the npcs didn't do as they were told because you didn't prove yourself to them as much of an ally or a leader but rather to put it bluntly just a brute who was attempting to prove his strength. I'm not sure what you were told but it was I who chose what kind of test it would be. Not only did I wished to see how you role played your character, which you did good, my real test was to focus on how your character reacted when facing overwhelming odds.

Why did I focus on such aspects? because you were attempting to be the vice captain of squad 8, the squad responsible for defensive actions, how can you be the vice captain of such a squad when you can't handle a situation like this? Your character displayed abilities that would make him more suitable for a member of squad 11, more like a seated member even a brutish vice captain if you so chose to be, but when it comes to squad 8, the way you role played it really doesn't suit your character.

And I admit I am but a human and I can make mistakes so I must have made some, but I'm pretty sure they weren't as much as your considering them to be. As for problems or hate biased and similar things are concerned I've already told someone else this that I don't have the heart nor the time for such things so the feeling's mutual. Though I would disagree on that last part, even though you really didn't meant to, which is clear by your words that you didn't, it did came off as just that. Attempting to take down that many hollows in all of the districts at the same time, is not just outlandish.

#18Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum