Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report: Dark Fox (Private) (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Kurai was a bit taken aback by Mercry readily doing as she asked him, his arm felt warm and comforting around her shoulder, it was just how she imaged it to be, it was definitely nicer then the pokes and prods her body went through as she was tested by the shinigami department of research & development, those were hurtful and hard, this was soft and warm, she leaned back, the back of her head laying gently on his chest, close enough that she could make out his heartbeat, beating in a fast but regular pace, she wondered if one day, master would let her out to see him again, she would like that, she made a gently purr in her throat and smile, enjoying the moment of being comforted by Mercry

Luke made notes like crazy, this was very promising as Kurai was actively making contact and finding some comfort in that, Luke gripped onto his pen enough that his knuckles white as he watched the scene and couldn't help but feel jealous of the mod soul created from his anima was finding the comfort his own soul denied him

"Your just lucky to be female, Kurai, your just lucky, that's it" Luke thought to himself before calming himself down and continuing to make his observations of the couples condition, it wouldn't be long now until he would test her ability to react with her guard down as he touched the hilt of his zanpakuto and the sword responded with a slight, black glow as it await its time to being their next test

Location;; Seireitei, Soul Society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 264
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#22Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Mercry finally got hold of his blush and was just enjoying the feeling of the girl in his arms. it felt so... right, far beyond his time with, NO! he would not think about that. he closed his eyes before glearing in the direction of the trees where Okamishiroyuki told him Luke was hiding and making notes. he reached for one of the chopsticks he had used without releasing Kurai and through it in the direction of the eavesdropped, embedding the eating implement in the wood an inch from his eye.

#23Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Luke just cocked his head to side to avoid it but he decide to move away, up the tree before launching into shunpo, reappearing some distance away when he found some of squad eleven's shinigami, all unseated members of the most brutal and boorish squad in all of soul society, the leader saw him and looked angry and went to stand and walk but instead of a dignified walk, it was a wounded man's shuffle as he made his to Luke

"What do you want? to humiliate me more?" the leader of the unseated squad eleven shinigami yelled at him, the rest grunted in agreement

"Well, good sir, I know you attacked me but I'll forgive you for that; if you do me a favour, don't worry, it's something you and your boys do very well; fighting" Luke asked him, the leader got a crude smile on his face

"Now your talking my language, who do you need fighting? me and the boys are always ready for a good fight, right lads?" the leader called to the others, who gave a half-hearted cheer before setting down again, Luke sighed

"I'll show you who you're fighting" Luke told him, holding the leader's waist and launching into shunpo again, reappearing in a brush, slightly further away from the couple on the stand

"You see those two?" Luke whisper to the leader of thugs as he pointed to Mercry & kurai

"Aye, I do" The leader nodded in agreement

"Get your men and attack them, surround them and don't let them escape, make sure not to kill them, I need them alive" Luke told the leader before he shunpo them back to the group of thugs

"Ok, guys, gather round, I'm going to give you some extra power, temporally of course" Luke called out, as soon as he mentioned the word "power" they gathered round faster then fangirls around their favourite actor, Luke smirked as he drew his zanpakuto, which got a few nervous looks on their but the rest keep their heads together but Luke would soon see to that

"Unsheathe the hushed casket, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke called out the name of his zanpakuto, the blade transforming into a six foot long blade of black mist before he slashed each of the gang with the blade of mist

"Rampage..." Luke called out as the squad eleven members suddenly started going berserk, grunting and snarling, Luke pointed the tip of his mist blade at the stand in the distance where Mercry & Kurai was

"Now, go and do as I have instructed" Luke ordered them and the squad eleven guys charged off into the distance as Luke sealed his zanpakuto before shunpo-ing back into a position that he could see the results of the test and got his note pad and pen ready to take notes...

Kurai was enjoying Mercry's arms around her, the safety such things promised, she twisted her buxom body around so she could look him in the face with her deep, blood-red eyes

"Mercry, Do you think...we can meet again some day?, it's just...I would really like to see you again, so maybe we can meet here again tomorrow?" Kurai asked Mercry as her arms wrapped round his back like it was the most natural thing to do as she awaited his answer

Muse;;
Word Count;; 553
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#24Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Mercry nodded.
"Sure, I'd love to," he said, smiling widly.
"um, I hate to interrupt, but I we've got incoming,"said Okamishiroyuki, getting a growl from his master.
Mercry looked up and spotted a large number of squad 11 members coming there way with there intent clear on there ugly faces.

#25Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 10:45 pm

The squad eleven members surrounded the couple, swords drawn, their Reiatsu flaring wildly from Luke's attack eariler, Mercry stood to face them with Kurai standing as well, she turned him around and held his hand for a moment, just to say what she needed to say

"It's ok, Mercry, I'll handle this" Kurai whispered in his ear before standing in front as a circle of black flames surround her personal space as she walked to the center of the ring, created by the squad eleven members, she raised her left hand and generated a bow of black flames, two whispers of solid flames met at the ends of the bow as she produced a arrow of the black flames in her right hand, she notched the arrow into the string of fire, one of the member suddenly charged her and she spun round faster then most would expect and shot a arrow right into his chest, sending him flying pass Luke's head and landing in a crater with fill with flames, the squad member ran away, screaming, having returned to his senses due to the pain, the others then charged and Kurai was forced to summon a sphere of black flames to defend herself as the squad members beat down on the sphere of black flames to break though to her when small, Chinese dragons, made of the flames, came of the sphere and hiss at them, biting though who got close

/"Mercry, Help me" Kurai yell at Mercry from under the sphere of black flames, hoping he heard her to come to her rescue

Muse;;
Word Count;; 264
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#26Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 11:00 pm

Mercrys gripped his sword and dashed forwards, lashing out with his blade at high speed, delivering small, but painful cuts to the squad 11 members. they may be scumbags but they were still Soul Reapers. He stopped just in front of the sphere and got into a ready stance, having forced the attackers back with his attacks. it didnt take long for the enraged Shinigami to charge again, only to be forced back again as the ground was suddenly covered in slashes as Mercry activated his Quicksword techneque to fend them off.

#27Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 11:26 pm

The squad eleven members quickly woke up from the illusion once they were cut and retreated, knowing better then to engage a enemy they couldn't defeat, Kurai felt them leave and deactivated her sphere of black flames before she stood up on her heels and ran over to Mercry and hugged him, which took Mercry by surprise but what was more apparent was that his uniform was getting wet and saw she was crying, rubbing her head against his chest as her body was pressed against his as she shook from crying

"Mercry...I feel I've done something terrible to those men, what caused them to attack us like that? I feel so bad for having to hurt them... Kurai spoke while crying against Mercry, hugging him close for warmth and comfort

Muse;;
Word Count;; 131
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#28Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Mercry sheathed his sword back across his back before wrapping his arms round the crying girl.
"I don't know," he said, "i would say that its squad 11 being squad 11, but im not so sure. i felt something off about there Spirit Energy. the flow was eratic as if something was influencing it."
he glanced at the road he'd torn up with his techneque, feeling a little guilty for adding to Squad Fours list of chores.

#29Guest 

on Thu May 08, 2014 3:13 am

Kurai nodded as she cried against Mercry's chest, hugging him as much as he did her, the sunset making a great backdrop as Luke complied his notes, finishing his review and ticking off his finally assessment of Kurai as "Fit for hollow detail only" and smiled before launching into shunpo, reappearing behind a tree nearby the stand and moved out the shadow of the tree to walk up to the couple, tucking the note pad and pen into his inner pocket

"I see you two have been getting on well" Luke smiled as he saw Kurai and Mercry hugging in the most adorable way, at the sound of Luke's voice, Kurai blushed red and twisted herself in mercry's arms, her eyes red and puffy from crying as she kept one hand behind Mercry's back and one came round to lay on his chest, hugging his side like a lifeline

"So, mercry, will you return her back to me without incident?" Luke asked Mercry, gesturing to Kurai as he waited for Mercry's response to his question

Muse;;
Word Count;; 175
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#30Guest 

on Thu May 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Mercry shrugged.
"I got some work to do back at the Barracks anyway," he said before turning to Kruai, "I had fun today. we should do it again sometime, although hopefully without the maddened Squad 11 Members."

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum