Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report: Dark Fox (Private) (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Kurai smiled and gracefully took his hand to help her onto her feet, having deactivated her flame before reaching for his hand

"Sure, I'd love too" Kurai said, smiling as Mercry then led her away from the park, her heels clicking behind as they walked to the Sushi bar he had told her about, it was a reasonable-size outdoor sushi bar, the bar itself in good nick as Mercry sat her down on one of the red leather stools before taking a seat of his own, unknown to the couple, Luke was nearby, making his report on the two, noting down how Kurai responded to other people besides himself and on Mercry himself, making notes to be added to his files in the squad three record library

Going well so far, but let's see how this story ends Luke thought to himself as he took his pen and continued to write down his observations of Kurai and Mercry as Kurai took a menu and scroll through it with hunger in her blood-red eyes, she turned to Mercry and smiled, pointing to a crab sushi, on the menu described as "Lightly spiced with crab, wrapped in the traditional Nori roll"

"Could I have this one, Mercry?" Kurai asked him, prodding the image with her red, nail polished fingernail

Location;; Seireitei, Soul Society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 214
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 3:27 pm

Mercry called the stand owner over and placed an order for the crab and a salmon for himself before turning to Kurai.
"So tell me about yourself," he said.

#13Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Kurai filched slightly at the question before her face went red again as she laid her hands to rest on the wooden bar

"I'm sorry, I'm not too comfortable talking about myself since I got into my new Gigi; its much different then being in my master's body, I feel so much more...alive and warm but I've been also craving the touch of men as well, to feel their arms wrapped around me, it makes me feel safe and warmer when that happens and I can't help but love that feeling" Kurai told mercry as the store owner prepared their sushi with amazing skill, built up from many years experience in the trade, she watched him work while she rested her ample breasts on the counter while she moved a hand near her face and the same whisper of black flame appeared for her to looked at as she watched the flame dance in her hand

Muse;;
Word Count;; 156
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Mercry sighed slightly, leaning back on his stool.
"Don't worry about it," he said, "We all have dirty laundry we'd rather not be aired. if you don't want to talk about something, that's fine. there are some things that are better left buried."
at that moment, the cook placed there orders before them and the philosopher was replaced with a starving animal as Mercry tore into his salmon with gusto.

#15Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Kurai thanked the store owner as she took the plate of crab sushi gently from the working man's hands and set it down gingerly down on the bar before taking out some chopsticks that were in a brown utensils holster and took a pair out, break them down the middle so they were separate before putting her hands together

"Thank you for the food" Kurai spoke softly before picking one of the small rolls of sushi and put it near her ruby red lips, she gave it a lick before she bit down on the sushi, then took another bit before it was gone down her stomach, she had a look of being pleasantly surprised

"it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but you've barely said anything to me, I only know your name, so it's you turn to tell me about yourself" Kurai asked Mercry as he was eating the sushi like there was no tomorrow, which Kurai didn't particularly like, seeing this man with very little in dinner manners or self-control, she sighed and took another crab sushi roll and bit into it as she awaited a answer from Mercry

Muse;;
Word Count;; 195
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#16Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Mercry stopped eating and sighed, looking down at his plate as his silver eyes darkened slightly.
"my past will stay there," he said, not looking up, "Suffice to say, it wasn't the most pleasant of childhoods."
he looked up at her and his eyes softened.
"But, I guess I can tell you a little about me. lets see... My name is Mercry Darcoven and I'm the tenth seat of Squad Ten. I like practicing with my sword, salmon, sparing and reading. I dislike people who threaten my friends and comrades, those who bring up my height and build and those who attack the innocent and helpless. my hobbies are reading, sparing and training. my dream for the future is to become Captain so I can better protect my comrades."

#17Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Kurai sighed, finishing another crab sushi before she cleared her throat and spoke again

"I understand but is this how you normally talk? you sound like your just listing what you are off a list, well, maybe this explains you poor dinner manners but in any case... Kurai's face became red before she said her question

"What...do you think of me?" Kurai asked Mercry, twisting her body around so she was facing Mercry to show him her body properly

Muse;;
Word Count;; 78
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Mercry froze, a lump of sushi half way to his mouth as he eyes quickly swept over her body. he was not expecting that. he could hear his Zanpakuto spirit laughing inside his head as his mind rushed for an answer that wouldn't end in being punched.
"Um," he said intelligently, "I think your a lovely looking young woman."
he said after a moments pause.

#19Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Kurai blushed a deep crimson

"You really think so?... Kurai asked Mercry, the tips of her red high heel pumps were touching each other other, "...I'm glad you like me, do you like my outfit too? I didn't want to wear too much for my first time in my new body so I went with this red Shihakushō, with my own special touch of course and Luke bought me these wonderful red heels, they're so adorable and sexy at the same time" Kurai asked Mercry, taking the final piece of her sushi and biting down on it as she waited for him to process what she just said before asking one more question before letting him answer

When Kurai mentioned that he had bought her those red high heels, Luke's face went a bright red in the place he was hiding, noting down what she was saying and how Mercry reacted before continuing to listen on to what the couple were saying

"Mercry, I know we don't know each other very well but...could you hold me in your arms?" Kurai asked Mercry softly, her blush under her red eyes was a dark crimson as her blood-red eyes looked at Mercry, with that feeling again, the feeling of wanting to be in his arms and something else but she couldn't remember and she let it pass while awaiting Mercry's response to her questions

Muse;;
Word Count;; 230
Tags;; Mercry, luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#20Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Mercrys face went the same colour as his companions eyes as his eyes flicked to the places mentioned. when she made her request, well it was a good thing he wasn't drinking as the stand owner would have gotten soaked. as it was, he choked on the piece of Sushi he had in his mouth. when he got control of his breathing again, he turned to Kurai and was met with an adorable sight of her blushing and looking off to the side, along with the distinct impression that he shouldn't have any problem with this at all. he gulped, his face darkening even more as he put an arm around her sholder, once again feeling the strange sense of belonging.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum