Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Guest 

on Tue May 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke sighed as he walked along the forest path to a open park in the Seireitei, he was meeting a old friend there, mercry, who had recently been promoted to the tenth seat of squad ten ,following him was Kurai; his mod soul, now in her Gigi; dressed in a red Shihakushō with a black flame symbol on the back, her figure was of a well-endowed women with peach skin tone, large, plump breasts that pecked through her Shihakushō, her hair was black, long and silky that reached down to her waist, her eyes were a dark red like Luke's and she wore red heels that made a clicking sound as she walked

"Master, who are we meeting here?" Kurai asked Luke, Luke stopped in the middle of the park, Kurai also stop with one final click of her heel

"We are meeting a old friend of mine, one who maybe pleased to have you acquaintance, my dear" Luke told Kurai, stroke the soft flesh of her cheek before he move his hand away, taking her hand in his and walking her to a marble bench and the two sat down and awaited the new Tenth seat's arrival

Location;; Seireitei, Soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 197
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#2Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 12:07 am

at that moment, another Shinigami entered the park. he was fairly short, standing at 5"9' and was clad in the standered Shinigami uniform, only with armoured gauntlets and sabatons. attached to his back was a truly massive Zanpakuto that took the form of a claymore. he glanced around through sparkling, silver, pushing his long, red hair out of his eyes as he did, before spotting the duo on the bench. instently, his face lit up in a smile and he jogged over to them, waving in greeting.

#3Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 12:57 am

Luke smiled and waved at his old friend

"Well, hello Mercry, I'm glad you can met us today, allow me to introduce my latest mod soul; Kurai" Luke spoke gently, Kurai looked sheepish and shy her face away, laying her head on Luke's shoulder, gripping his arm with her smooth hands

"Sorry, she's still shy when meeting new people since she got her new Gigi, she gets embarrassed easily, but how are you, my good friend" Luke said with a calm smile as he beckoned Mercry over to sit with them on the bench and answer his question

Location;; Seireitei, soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 98
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#4Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 1:18 pm

Mercry took the offered seat, stabbing his large blade into the ground beside him.
"Nice ta meet ya, Kauri," said Mercry, smiling at the girl before turning to Luke, "I've been well, thanks. I have to say its been a lot of fun getting to know my squad mates."

#5Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 2:14 pm

"Good to know, It takes time to know your squad, mine's not too bad once you get to know them" Luke told him, Kurai sat up and laid her hands on her thighs and Luke then got a idea; he got up from the bench and walked from the bench before turning his head towards Kurai & Mercry on the bench

"I jus had a great idea; I think that I should leave you two to get...acquainted" Luke said with a smirk before vanishing as he launched in shunpo, seeming leaving the two on the bench in the park where he then hid on a tree branch that was covered in dense foliage before making sure to hid his spiritual pressure so they would think he had left them as went to observe how they react to each other

"Hello...Mercry, it's...nice to meet you" Kurai responded, her cheeks a light crimson in color as she looked downwards towards her well manicured fingernails, painted a deep red, Luke had made sure that he Gigi was done properly but she did add her own touches to it once she had gotten into her Gigi, painting her nails was one as well as giving her hair a good brush, the motion calmed her before she had left with her master to meet this other shinigami which her master had assured her was a old friend of his but she was nervous, especially since getting her Gigi, it embarrassed her but she lifted her head and awaited Mercry's response

Location;; Seireitei, Soul Society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 257
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#6Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Mercrys eye twitched slightly as his friend left and, according to Okamishiroyuki, was sat nearby to watch him make a fool of himself. the god damn wolf was making the situation worse by laughing at him. he could just picture the playful spirit rolling on the floor of his island, laughing his fury ass off. Mercry sighed before turning to the blushing girl. he felt his own cheeks reddened slightly in response to her blush and he looked away.
"Um... its nice to meet you to," he said, inwardly cursing Luke for putting him in this position and making a mental note to set Okamishiroyuki on his slippers at the next opportunity.

#7Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 2:44 pm

There was a awkward silence, the only sound being made was the chirping of birds and the gently knocking sound of a bamboo water feature pouring its condense into a pond behind them, Kurai looked at Mercry, having the strangest feeling that somehow, somewhere, they had meet before but she thought it best at least try for a conversation

"Well, how are you, Mercry?" Kurai asked softly, her fingers sliding together as she put her hands together as she looked at Mercry with a predominate blush on her face

Location;; Seireitei
Muse;;
Word Count;; 88
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#8Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Mercry sighed.
"I'm fine, I guess," he said.
he looked over at the girl and got the strangest feeling of Deja' vu, as though he'd met her before.
"How about you, how's life treating you?" he asked. better to try and make conversation rather than sit in a awkward silence.

#9Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Kurai's face gotten redder if that was possible and looked away from him

I'm fine, It's just getting used to my new body is all and I'm worried..." Kurai told him softly, lifting a hand up near her face and a whisper of black flame appeared in her open palm, flicking gently in the breeze that came through as she stared into the flame like she was waiting for it to tell her the answer as the flame danced in her eyes

Location;; Seireitei, Soul Society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 81
Tags;; Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10Guest 

on Wed May 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Mercry frowned. for some reason, seeing her like that seemed wrong. he opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a loud rumbling sound. he blushed bright red as Kurai looked at him in shock before giggling slightly. he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.
"Um, guess its lunch time," he said before getting to his feet, "Come on, i'll treat you to lunch. I know a good sushi bar down the street."
he held his hand out to Kauri to help her to her feet.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum