Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#31 Re: Report: spearhead on Thu May 08, 2014 7:59 pm

Itami nodded slowly understanding Luke's predicament "it will be alright oh and did you hear I was promoted to the fifteenth seat of squad Sox?" Itami said trying desperately to change the subject

utsu blushed brightly as she walked outside and quickly took her bag's from Luke " thank you oh and before I leave.."she said kissing kurai's forhead her purplish lipstick leaving a mark on her "it's been fun but I gotta leave I'll see you all again sometime maybe hell I might even visit of I get in the mood to go to the soul society" she said opening up a garganta behind her and walking into it it closing behind her.

Itami glanced at Luke "well are you ready to leave ?".

#32 Re: Report: spearhead on Thu May 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke breathed a sigh of relief as utsu took her load of shopping off his arms and shoulders, leaving him with just Kurai's bags, he turn to Itami just as Utsu kissed Kurai goodbye, making his face redden at the sight before answering Itami

"yes, I did and well done on your promotion and yes, now would be a very good time to leave" Luke told him, gesturing over to kurai to come over before whispering into itami's ear

"When she gets close, use the soul removal glove to eject Kurai's soul candy, the lipstick and other marks on the Gigi should disappear once its done Luke whispered as Kurai came over with a smile on her face at the prospect of a new relationship, Luke just hoped Itami understand what he was getting at

Location;; Karakura Town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 136
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#33 Re: Report: spearhead on Thu May 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Itami understood what Luke meant as he got the soul removal glove on and when kurai wasn't looking he smacked the back of her head harder then he mean't to and kurai's red soul candy fell to the floor along with Luke's Gigi. Itami backed up "uh I'm sorry" itami said picking up the candy handing it to Luke before itami picked up Luke's gigi putting it over his shoulder " alright let's go" itami said walking to the main senkaimon"so are you gonna put all this in the report and are you gonna write about that Arrancar?".

OOC end it in your next post?

#34 Re: Report: spearhead on Fri May 09, 2014 5:25 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

"That's fine, squad twelve maybe crazy but they don't mess around with Gigis, they normally solid works so I don't think there would be any damage to it" Luke explained while Itami opened the senkaimon with his zanpakuto, the twin sliding doors appearing and sliding open, light pouring out from the opening and two hell butterflies came out, one of each flew around the two shinigami, he looked at Utsu walking away from and looked at Itami with a cheeky smile on his face

"What arrancar?" Luke smiled, letting him know that he had no intention of mentioning what happen with Kurai and Utsu nor the meeting with the arrancar herself, Itami smiled back before the two friends walked into the light of the senkaimon before the sliding doors closed behind them before disappearing so it looked like they were never there to begin with...

Once back in soul society, Luke said his goodbye to Itami as the two made their way back to their respective barracks, once Luke slid open the door to his room, he took off his Haori, hanging it in the wardrobe along with his Gigi he had taken from Itami once they had gotten back, laying the Gigi on its back and placing the shopping that Kurai had bought before sitting down the make his report, writing out the mission report, stating Itami's behaviour to following orders and his professional manner of his working, noting down a recommendation for "Passed for future assignment" so that Itami would be allowed to be assigned to him for future missions of this type if such a thing came about again, he put in both his and Itami's test reports on the performance of the mod souls, Luke smile at the parts under "personality" where Itami had written down her antics before Utsu showed up, he finished the report by stating the mission was a success and there was nothing else to report before putting all the documents into the mission folder labelled, "Report: Spearhead" and sat the light brown case file down next to him before pulling out his private diary and writing down the true events of the day and his thoughts on it

"Utsu not bad as arrancar go, although Akami is a more interesting subject as he is able to recall his past life before becoming a hollow, but what troubles me more is how Kurai and Utsu are behaving together, it could lead to something quite dangerous and I don't what Kurai might do to see her again, oh well, time with tell so I can only sit here and await what comes next..." Luke wrote down in his private diary before closing it and laying it on the desk, taking the mission report to his captain, getting the normal wave of dismissal, leaving him to walk the squad three barracks at night where he saw one of the squad twelve members walking towards him, the scientist had all the looks of a hutch back that you see in fairy tails, the hutch back scientist came to him and spoke in well-manner voice, quite surprising, considering his appearance

"Good evening, Mr. Yasenha, I'm here to report that the Gigis you requested are completed, follow me to the squad twelve barracks to collect them" the hutch back scientist said, to which Luke nodded in agreement and followed him to the squad twelve barracks, A place that was in the top ten of places Luke didn't want to be but sucked it up to collect his mod souls Gigis from them, the scientist opened a lab door; revealing two newly completed Gigi; one was of a well-endowed women with a peach skin tone, hourglass figure, long black hair and soft and smooth features, her eyes were closed on the buxom women Gigi but what made Luke's face red was the fact she wasn't clothed so her large breasts hung loosely out and Luke found it very hard not to nosebleed so her moved his gaze to the other which was a tall and slender man, with a full on handlebar moustache, combed back black hair with some silver highlights running though the hair in a V-shape, his eyes were also closed, he nodded and turned to the scientist

"They're perfect, just what I'd expect from squad twelve's science division, so where do I sigh to confirm payment?" Luke asked him, the hutch back scientist grabbed a electronic pad and handed it to Luke, Luke had only seen such devices in the world of the living and he didn't think they would have such technology but he decided not to ask since it would be a pain in the ass to listen to the scientist explain what the device was and how it is used so he took the pen that was connected to the device via a thin wire and wrote his name on the screen and handed it back to the scientist, we nodded, pressing a button to confirm the payment before walked over to where the Gigi were being held and pressed the release button, the restraints unlocked with a mechanical hiss as the electronic restraints around the Gigis legs and arms were released

"You all done now, Mr.Yasenha so now you can take them and leave as you are ready to, you know where the door is" the scientist told him before he rushed out the room to do some more of his work, Luke sigh, picking up Kurai's Gigi first and laying it on his right shoulder while keeping a arm around her nicely, shape waist, the Gigi's smooth body was quite light, despite it being dead weight without its soul candy before picking up Arthur's Gigi and swung it onto his left shoulder, keeping a arm on Arthur's sides before walking out the squad twelve barracks and launched into shunpo as to leave the area as soon as possible

He returned to his room some time later and decided to dress Arthur's Gigi in a white Shihakushō so at least he wasn't looking at the naked body and put him away in another, large wardrobe before looking at Kurai's Gigi, she look at peace, even without her soul, so he decided to dress her in some of the clothing she bought for herself once her Gigi was finished, he took out a set of bra and panties, that were black with a red silk lace running around the rims of the panties around the waist and the two holes where the legs would go through and around the two large cups of the bra, a D-cup bra was a perfect fit for Kurai's new body so he lifted her up and lifted a arm up to slid on one of the straps of the bra before lifting the other one to do the same, making sure her breasts fit comfortably in the bra before fastening it at the back before he lifted her smooth, peach tanned legs up so they sat on his shoulders before he put one of her legs through the hole for the leg in the panties before pulling down her leg slightly before sliding the other half, her well manicured toenail caught the entrance so he shifted her foot so it went through before sliding her panties down to cover her snatch so now at least she was covered with the basics, he wrapped her up in a spare white Shihakushō and laid her against Arthur in the wardrobe, giving her a more comfortable position then Arthur, even though without her soul candy, it didn't matter what position he had her in but never the less, he did so before closing the wardrobe door, thankful that no one had come in when he was putting on her panties which would have made for one awkward session of explaining what he was doing with a women in that position when it looked like he was going to take her innocence away so he was glad no one had and breathed a sigh of relief

He got dressed in his black silk PJs before getting into bed, deciding to give a old friend a visit and a surprise he wouldn't be expecting, he smiled at the thought before he closed his eyes, the light of the moon casting its light on the scene as the hands of slumber claimed him

Location;; Karakura Town, Squad three barracks, Squad twelve barracks
Muse;;
Word Count;; 1399
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#35 Re: Report: spearhead on Fri May 09, 2014 6:59 am

(Rp finished)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: