Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21 Report: spearhead (finished) on Thu May 08, 2014 4:42 am

Itami stayed with Arthur but he had to listen to him paddle on about himself.       Utsu looked at Luke "I come here everyonce and a while to check if they have any new type of flower I have never seen before but I got back from this large battle of hollows which happens to be near where I was at so I took care of most of them but then I made a few mistake's and ended up being hurt so I retreated here hoping to avoid any trouble " utsu said glancing at Luke's zanpuktou "your not gonna attack me like the other shinigami do are you?" Utsu asked taking several steps back she never wanted any trouble but she didn't want to go back to hueco mundo ethier.

Last edited by Itami Kurai on Fri May 09, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

#22 Re: Report: spearhead on Thu May 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke bowed his head so he wasn't look at her face but her chest instead, making him go slightly red in the face before answering

"Of course, my dear, as long as you don't cause any trouble, I have no reason to fight you so just keep your nose clean and I want have to come by and stop you, that's all, now, if you don't mind, I have to finish up my reports" Luke made a abrupt turn and walked away, hopefully putting the female arrancar's mind at rest as he returned to Itami and Arthur, walking over to Itami to check that he had filled in the report, which fortunately he had, he scan through the report, taking the pen from Itami and filled in the parts with how the soul candy tasted and how easily it was to eject before turning his head back to Itami

"This is filled in well, good job Itami, that's something else positive to add to your report once we get back" Luke told him before he eject the mod soul from his Gigi after he made a rather silly pose, taking the soul candy and putting it into his haori before picking up his Gigi and holding it on his shoulder

"Is there anything you want to do before we had back to the soul society?" Luke asked Itami, just in case he had anything else he wanted to do in the world of the living

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 245
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#23 Re: Report: spearhead on Thu May 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Utsu immediately knew what Luke was looking at and that made utsu blush slightly and she watched Luke walk off but this caught utsu's interest so she followed him.

itami shook his head he was glad to be rid of Arthur since itami found him to be quite annoying and that is when itami spotted utsu behind Luke he wasn't sure if Luke knew but he thought he should tell him "Luke their's some girl behind you" itami said picking up the box that carried the dress that kurai had bought it still made itami laugh a little

utsu paused she had been spotted she didn't know what to do so utsu stood there looking at Luke and itami

#24 Re: Report: spearhead on Thu May 08, 2014 8:02 pm

"I know" Luke muttered as he turned around, the Gigi's legs swinging around as he did so before bowing his head again so not to look at her face, although the sight that greeted him was her ample chest, making his face redden again before he spoke

"Why are you following us? or is there something that interests you, miss arrancar?" Luke asked, either hoping for the female arrancar to state her name or at least for a quick answer to his question to why she had pursued them

Location;; Karakura Town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 89
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#25 Re: Report: spearhead on Thu May 08, 2014 8:09 pm

"My name is utsu" she said smiling and her eyes quickly glancing at the box itami carried before looking at Luke " well I was curious to what you were doing so I followed you" she said glancing again at the slight bit of the dress that was out of the box. Itami knew about Arrancar and he thought this one was quite strange indeed but he had a plan since this Arrancar seemed weakened at the moment itami then looked at Luke "I think we should bring kurai out again".

#26 Re: Report: spearhead on Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Luke sighed before giving Itami a look that promised a slow death if he ever brought the events of this day up before giving a sigh, lifting his head at Utsu, taking out a red soul candy before sitting the Gigi on the ground, fortunately, Arthur's stupid moustache had disappeared of the Gigi's face so he didn't have to worry about that before he placed the red soul candy into the Gigi's mouth, the Gigi burst into life with a cheerful smile on its face and a joyful twinkle in her eyes, she then suddenly rugby tackled the arrancar to the ground and held her in a bear hug

"Oh so cute! My name's Kurai, I saw you picking flowers earlier, we should go back and get some and let's go shopping as well" Kurai spoke rapidly and happily, shaking her ass happy like a dog wagging its tail when its happy, Luke was kind-of disturbed by the mod soul's actions since Kurai was basically himself but female, which was got him thinking what the hell was wrong with him to develop such varying degrees of personalities that resulted in Kurai's and Arthur's creation, both very different from his normal, self-controlled personality so he was taking aback when he saw his body, his Gigi moving and acting like a overexcited and cheery women, completely out of place in a man's body as Kurai awaited Ustu's response to Kurai's invite to go shopping

Muse;;
Word Count;; 241
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;; It's funny since both Kurai and Arthur are different parts of Luke's personality so you got to ask yourself a question: what the hell is up with Luke? O.O

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#27 Re: Report: spearhead on Fri May 09, 2014 3:55 am

Utsu was caught off guard by the sudden tackle hug then looking at the person on top of her she smiled "I'm utsu! And yes I would love to go shopping let's go right now!" Utsu said quickly with excitement quickly turning the force against kurai and she was suddenly on top of her. Utsu stood smiling ready to go shopping she pointed to a nearby store next to the flower shop and utsu was there in a flash almost literally as utsu was picking through all the clothes, many humans in the clothing shop quickly left the shop in a rush thinking it was haunted by some sort of spirit, utsu grabbed a black tank top like shirt then she grabbed a pair of pants to match she waited for kurai wondering if she thought this would look good on her itami watched kurai and utsu still disturbed at how kurai acted in Luke's gigi. Itami looked over at Luke "so when are those mod soul body's gonna be finished?".

#28 Re: Report: spearhead on Fri May 09, 2014 4:06 am

Luke sighed with a large sweat drop on his forehead as he watched Kurai in his Gigi trying on clothes that just looked wrong on a male body while Utsu was busing laughing, telling Kurai how cute she looked while trying on the tank top she found and many more styles of clothing and footwear

"I hope soon because I don't think I can keep my dignity as a shinigami with her acting like that in my Gigi" Luke told Itami with a worried undertone before deciding to ask Itami the killer question of the day

"What the hell is wrong with me that my soul created her and Arthur? I think I need professional help, what do you think?" Luke asked him when his jaw dropped to the ground when Kurai in his Gigi put on some glossy red lipstick and gave Utsu a kiss on the cheek, leaving a deep, red kiss mark on the female arrancar's cheek, it was weird and creepy to see his Gigi doing that but yet he felt totally fine about it for some strange reason

Muse;;
Word Count;; 183
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#29 Re: Report: spearhead on Fri May 09, 2014 4:13 am

Utsu laughed smiling as she changed behind a curtain to come out with the tank top and pants looking at kurai " be honest am I pretty?" She said taking a chance finally showing the left side of her face which had her mask fragment which covered most of that side of her face. Utsu looked at kurai expecting the worst. Itami looked at Luke not sure how to answer him "well their not that bad hell if I had a mod soul based off my soul I don't even want to know what would come out of it" itami said but then looked at Luke " maybe you need to talk to someone".

#30 Re: Report: spearhead on Fri May 09, 2014 4:40 am

Kurai gave a adorable giggle at Utsu as she came out, making a sound in her throat similar to a sultry purr

"You look so adorable in that outfit, I could just eat you up and lap you up in cream" Kurai responded happily, pouncing on the arrancar and planted another kiss on her cheek, the kiss lasting for a few seconds, giving Utsu enough time to feel the heat of the kiss on her cheek before she pull away, lifting a large pile clothes before pulling on Utsu's arm

"Come on, let's get these wonderful clothes we found" Kurai said cheerfully, holding the mass of clothing, ranging from baby doll outfits to nightwear to a whole range of different panties and bras that would fit her body once it was finished and rushed to the store owner who was having a heart attack at how much they were buying

meanwhile, Luke sighed and answered Itami's question

"Yeah, if I can, I'll go talk to a psychiatrist from squad four and see where that leads me but I best head in before something really stupid happens" Luke told him before dashing into the store, a worrying long time later, Luke came out, holding a large collection of bags for the two women who were giggling and gossiping about what clothes they bought and foods they liked and about what their interests were

"Your such a dear, Luke-kun, carrying all those bags for us, you even bought me some heels for me to wear once I get my body completed" Kurai turn her head to Luke and smiled as she spoke, although it was kind-of weird for his Gigi to be wearing lipstick, his Gigi looked like a man who was trying to do drag by wearing lipstick but he shook his head but he ignored it and when over to Itami

"We need to get going, we're over due to report in, so make sure to say your goodbyes and make sure we've done everything we can do here before we leave, although, Itami, you'll have to open the senkaimon because my hands are full" Luke told him, rather hoping the arrancar would at least take her bags with her so he was only carrying Kurai's bags of shopping back to the soul society with a feeling that Kurai's shopping spree had cost him a lot of money

Muse;;
Word Count;; 395
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum