Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11 Re: Report: spearhead on Tue May 06, 2014 4:06 am

Itami nodded slowly as they walked into the restaurant sitting down at the table then itami glanced at the waitress then at the menu then back at Luke "I'm honestly not sure what to try do you reccomend anything I haven't eaten anything since I was a child" itami said reading the menu hoping Luke would have some sort of reccomendation" itami watched the people around the restaurant with a bit of curiousty " well my first question Luke is how often do you come to the world of the living you seem quite in tune with it well maybe your not quite too in tune with it but your at least familiar with all of this. My second question is about those two mod souls, I'm assuming we are only testing two I only ask is should I be prepared for the next one or is this one a bit more... Stable yes I think stable is the right word although the first one, what was her name? Oh yes it was kurai she was quite fun I wonder of the next one will be the same" itami said tapping his finger on the wooden table his eyes still scanning the menu for something that look alright to him then he glanced back up at Luke waiting patiently for his response to both of his question's

#12 Re: Report: spearhead on Tue May 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke leaned back against his seat, looking out towards the window down on the humans, walking up and down the street of Karakura town

"Well...I've been here a couple of times on report mission like this one or on patrols, although some of those reports weren't on the hollows in the area..." Luke's voice took on a dark undertone, "...It was the other shinigami posted here" Luke stated to Itami, his eyes widened before Luke continued

"You see, in squad three, we don't just report on hollows or strange activity but on everyone and everything, we make reports to squad three and they store it on your personal file along with every person to exist within soul society, the world of the living, anywhere you can think of, this is what my squad truly does and I have to do it because it's a part of my job but I don't like it, makes me twitchy" Luke told him before checking over the menu and spotted a roast chicken platter meal that Akami had before, a platter of the different parts on a platter, roasted, keeping them juicy with a crisp skin with drumsticks, wings, breast, etc, all on one platter, he thought Itami would enjoy it too

"Itami, I think you should try the whole range roast chicken platter, sounds nice enough to me" Luke told him while he rubbed the silver soul candy that was still in his hand and decided to tell Itami what the two mod souls really were

"Well, these two mods souls were create by the shinigami research and Development labs ,run by the squad 12 guys, creepy bastards is you ask me, but I agree to do some experiments with them to see if it was possible to create mod souls from the soul of a shinigami, so they took two different samples of my spirit energy and then converted them into mod souls..." Luke paused the story to take out Kurai's soul candy and held them in each hand, holding them at the end of his fingers, "...The red mod soul, Kurai, is my anima, my female side of myself, contained inside this mod soul and this one..." Luke lifted up the silver mod soul slightly, "...Is my animus, the male side as well as my will to protect, which you're see once we get to our next destination..." Luke told Itami when the waitress came back and Luke's face shifted into a smile quickly from the somber look he had on a few seconds ago

Are you ready to order, gentlemen? the waitress asked them politely, Luke sighed before answering

"I'll have the pork ramen and a sweet peach tea, please" Luke told her, the waitress nodded, writing it down before turning to Itami

"And what about you, sir? the waitress asked Itami as she waited for his answer

Location;; Karakura Town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 477
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13 Re: Report: spearhead on Tue May 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Itami listened to Luke's story before asking his questions "I would imagine that you would be jumpy hell I'm a little jumpy right now I should probably watch out for squad three members from now on. You being the exception of course" itami told Luke before looking at the waitress and he ordered the platter then looked back at Luke " well I've only met a few squad twelve member's myself but I have to agree some of them are quite unsettling now about the mod soul's from what I'm getting is your animus won't go around like your anima although that was a lot of fun" itami said before taking a look outside watching the humans itami wondered what their life's were like momentarily but itami quickly disregarded this thought and went back to looking at Luke waiting for a an answer to his question

#14 Re: Report: spearhead on Tue May 06, 2014 9:13 pm

"Well, I don't know, that's why were testing them but I don't blame you if you don't trust me, seeing as I would not only reporting on the test results of the mod souls but on you as well and that truly disgusts me; having to spy on my friends" Luke told Itami, sounding rather disgusted with that idea before sighing, leaning back in his seat while the waitress came back and delivered their drinks, setting them down before rushing off to wait for their order's to arrive

"Do you have any other questions for me, Itami?" Luke asked the younger shinigami, wondering what other questions Itami had for him

Muse;;
Word Count;; 110
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15 Re: Report: spearhead on Wed May 07, 2014 4:03 am

Itami listened to what Luke had said and only one thing pierced his mind which really got through it was that Luke considered him a friend itami had always wanted to have friends but this he could think about later. Itami grabbed his drink taking an unsure sip before drinking several gulp's of his water then looking at Luke "no not really those three were the major questions I had but now that I think about it I was wondering and I'm assuming that you will have to do a report on me as well" itami asked looking at Luke as he waited for his food

#16 Re: Report: spearhead on Wed May 07, 2014 4:26 am

Luke sighed, the disgusted look returned to his face

"Unfortunately, as much as I hate it, it's part of my job but you are not permitted to see the report i make of you, even if I wanted to, no one is allowed to see the records apart from the members of the squad three or whoever the head captain permits to enter the records library" Luke explained in a sad tone before after another few minutes, the waitress came back with their food, placing the pork ramen in front of Luke and the large platter of roast chicken in front of Itami

"hope you enjoy your meal" the waitress told them cheerfully before leaving, Luke took a piece of pork from the broth using the chopsticks provided and bit down on the juicy meat and sending down his throat

"Well, dig in itami, like I said, it's on me" Luke said cheerfully before digging into his ramen

Muse;;
Word Count;; 157
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17 Re: Report: spearhead on Wed May 07, 2014 4:38 am

Itami nodded understanding " well don't make me out to be too horrible " itami said un seriously before he dug into his chicken quickly taking time to eat every piece of chicken then awaiting for Luke to finish itami knew where they should test out the mod soul it was a place they passed by on there way here. " remember that park we passed by on the way here meet me there to test the mod soul" itami said finishing drinking his water as he smiled at Luke "thanks for the meal" he said standing up and making his way to the park and at this time there was an unusual presence around karakura town that just appeared this force was weak but also not a hollow itami even felt the presence since it gaveof f a distinctive nature and it was near the park itamj was on his way too

#18 Re: Report: spearhead on Wed May 07, 2014 8:27 pm

"I'll try my best" Luke said cheerfully before he saw Itami rapidly devour his chicken platter and rush off to the park, their other testing destination, Luke sighed, muttering something about youth impatience before finishing his ramen and paying up for the meal, apologizing for the rushed exit of his friend before rushing out the door to follow him, he caught up to Itami before taking out a small device, which Itami look confused about before Luke explained it

"This is hollow bait, we can use it to bring a hollow here" Luke explained before throwing it into the air, the bait disappearing into the air, Itami wondered if it had work since nothing happen at first but then a garganta opened up and a spider-like hollow emerged from the opening before it closed behind it, roaring at them, Luke smiled before taking out the silver soul candy and pop it into his mouth, ejecting him from the Gigi as the mod soul adjusted to his Gigi before raising its head, where it somehow gained a handlebar mustache

"Why, hello good sirs, I am Arthur, mod soul extraordinaire" Arthur shout out cheerfully and with a pompous, British accent, taking a rather unnecessary overdramatic pose as he did so before facing the spider hollow that face them as it shot one of its legs at him, ""Don't Worry, master, I'll handle this" Arthur stated before the leg crashed into his body, creating a small dust cloud, when the smoke cleared, it reveal that Arthur had covered Luke's Gigi in iron skin before a long sword blade came out his wrist from his right hand and cut the leg off the hollow, making it roar in pain

"Now, you foul creature, prepare to meet your end" Arthur yelled out the hollow before leaping into the air, the spider hollow charge a red cero, standard of gillian-class hollows, the hollow fired, blasting Arthur but when the blast clear, Arthur now had a blue shied in the shape of a kite with a large, dominant cross making up the structure of the shield, the shield was being projected from his wrist from his left hand as a shield on concentrated Reishi, Arthur then came down on the hollow and decapitated the hollow with a OTT battle cry and something about long live the queen before the hollow disintegrated into black ash as most hollows do, Arthur came over to Luke and Itami with a grin on his face

"I say, that felt splendid, first time in a body to test myself in and who's this young chap with you? Arthur asked Luke, giving Itami a cheeky grin as he waited for his response

Location;; Karakura Town, world of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 445
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#19 Re: Report: spearhead on Thu May 08, 2014 4:00 am

Itami looked at where the bait had been dropped as he examined the new mod soul fighting the sspider like hollow itami had his opinions immediately after he watched the mod souls performance then looking at the mod soul realizing he had asked him a question item I immediately put his hand out " I'm itami" he said before looking at where the hollow had been.

utsu had just gotten onto the world of the living after a large battle in hueco mundo she was badly damaged and weak from the fight so she came to karakura town where she could hopefully avoid any hostile people although she was near the park where itami, Luke an Arthur stood she was sure they felt her prescense even this weak they probably thought her to be a minor hollow. Utsi quickly smoothed the hair out of the left side of her face as she went by the park hoping to avoid any kind of fight as she was on her way to the flower shop across the street from the park

#20 Re: Report: spearhead on Thu May 08, 2014 4:28 am

Luke felt the spiritual pressure of a weaken arrancar and gave a silent groan that the spiritual pressure coming off the arrancar was female, he placed a hand on Arthur's shoulder

"Take care of Itami, I'll be right back" Luke told the British mod soul, who grinned

"Don't worry, he'll be safe with me, Arthur the magnificent"Arthur told him with a nice guy pose and his teeth sparkling, making both Itami and Luke produce a large sweat drop on their forehead before Luke sighed and left with Arthur, launching into shunpo, seeing the female arrancar in question, picking flowers from a flower store, he came behind her without her knowing and tapped her on the shoulder

"And what would a arrancar of your...type being doing in the world of the living?" Luke asked the female arrancar, secretly wishing he had Kurai with him so his female side of his personality could handle this but he had decided to take of it himself and that is what he was determined to see through

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 171
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum