Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1 Report: spearhead on Mon May 05, 2014 12:59 am

Itami was assigned to a group consisting of two people to make a report of karakura town's status and to cleans the hollows that may or may not be there. Itami was waiting at the designated meet up spot where he would meet the person he would be working with even though itami insisted that he could handle this mission on his own he was denied although he had no idea who he would be assigned to itami was still rather upset over the whole plan.

#2 Re: Report: spearhead on Mon May 05, 2014 1:14 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Just then, a senkeimon open near Itami and Luke walked out, a hell butterfly flew out as he stepped out the light of the sliding doors before the senkeimon closed, disappearing into the air like it was never there to start with

"Well what do you know? your Itami if I've remember that correctly, I was ordered by my captain to make the reports for the world of the living, here in Karakura town, although I have to admit this Gigi is uncomfortable" Luke gave Itami a disgruntled look as he stretched his arms before taking out a note pad and pen out his backpack, the note pad having the symbol of squad three on the back in red to contrast against the black background, he wrote a title on the report page

"Right, the first place to check is the high school, follow me Itami, seeing as this is one of your first times here in the world of the living so it be best not to stare at the humans too long" Luke told him before heading off in a seemingly random direction

Location;; Karakura Town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 185
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3 Re: Report: spearhead on Mon May 05, 2014 1:34 am

Once itami saw who had come through the senkaimon he settled down a bit since luke had helped itami in the past itami thought this report wouldn't be so bad.
Itami got up looking at Luke "you know I've been here several time's before"itami looked at the ground he had hoped his lie would be believable "so where is this 'high school' the human's have?" He asked looking around for any clue of where they were supposed to be headed "so Luke how have you been since we last met" itami asked as they eventually passed several human's and itami couldn't help but take a quick glance "oh and your right these Gigi's are umcomfterable but hopefully we'll be back to the soul society soon"

#4 Re: Report: spearhead on Mon May 05, 2014 3:36 am

"The school is where the young humans go to learn about the world of the living, similar to the shinigami academy, only less kido & jinzen and more maths and sports seeing as these things is what amuses this humans..."Luke told Itami as they came up to the school where students were walking into the main high school building, Luke noted down something on his note pad before walking towards the empty playground before taking out a soul candy

"And another thing, Itami, we're also testing these new soul candies, don't worry, I'll be doing the testing, you just write down how the mod soul reacts and how it performs against a hollow" Luke told Itami before popping the mod soul into his mouth and he ejected from his Gigi, the Gigi's head then jerked upwards with a beaming smile on it's face before the mod soul felt the Gigi's body

"This is confusing, master, why am I in a man's body?" the mod soul asked with a very distinct female's voice, her voice warm and comforting like a mother's calming voice, Luke blushed before explaining

"Well, my dear is that you were my mod soul, designed from my own soul but they haven't finished your body yet so you'll have to test your abilities in my body, sorry for the inconvenience" Luke explained and apologized to the mod soul inside his body before she turned to see a hollow slowly crawling towards the school, a crawler type hollow with spindly legs, it raored at them where Luke handed his note pad and pen to Itami before turning his attention to the mod soul

"Are you ready, my dear?" Luke asked the female mod soul in his body and she nodded

"yes, I'll handle it" she told Luke before she raised her hand and black flames appeared around her and rose around the hollow, which roared again, trying to stab the flames with its spindly leg, only for it to burn it and making it roar in pain, she then closed her hand and the flames surrounding the hollow rose like waves and collapsed onto the hollow, consuming the hollow in black flames, making the hollow roar in its own suffering before it disintegrated, leaving no trace of the hollow, she release her fist and the flames died down before she turned to Luke

"Did I do well, master?" she asked him, holding her hands behind her back

"Yes you did, my dear, because you done your job well, you may stay out and walk with us for a while until we find another hollow, then we need to take you out to test the other new mod soul, you understand that, my dear?" Luke asked the mod soul, looking at the female mod soul in his body with a look that looked to be jealousy but for what reason, Itami didn't know, the mod soul nodded and walked over to Itami

"Hi, my name is Kurai" Kurai told Itami with a smile on her face, using Luke's Gigi to rub Itami's hair

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 514
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5 Re: Report: spearhead on Mon May 05, 2014 4:00 am

Itami looked at the high school " oh that's strange but whatever human's decide to do" itami said then looked at the soul candy's before briefly having a moment to remember everything he knew about mod soul's then once hearing Luke and the mod soul's voice he couldn't help but chuckle thinking to himself that Luke probably couldn't wait till his mod soul got her body finished.
Itami quickly wrote down several thing's such as the mod souls performance though he then jotted down note's on the side's indicated by arrow's such as how did luke get the mod soul and also did Luke and the mod soul have a thing? Then looking up at the mod soul itami got irritated when the mod soul touched his hair but he attempted to calm down and he smiled "my name's itami"

#6 Re: Report: spearhead on Mon May 05, 2014 4:25 am

"What a cute name" Kurai told him before before removing her hand from his head, Luke came over and checked through Itami's notes, making sure they were filled in properly, he quickly added some extra details such as the ease of ejection and the taste of the soul candy model before a beeping sound came from his haori and he pulled out a tablet and he checked the GPS as a red bleeping sound came on the other side of the town before disappearing as it registered as being purified so he shut the lid on the tablet and returned it to his haori

"Come on, Kurai, Itami, let's go exploring" Luke told before heading off with Itami and Kurai in tow, as soon as they reached the town main street, Kurai in Luke's body screamed happily as she saw a sale was on in a clothes store and instantly rushed inside, Luke sighed before laughing slightly at the mod soul's antics

"Come on, Itami, let's go stop her before she damage's my body and the store" Luke told Itami before he rushed off into the store after the mod soul

Location;; Karakura town, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 191
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7 Re: Report: spearhead on Mon May 05, 2014 4:35 am

Itami blinked for a moment slightly disturbed by the voice coming from the Gigi then he looked over at Luke then at kurai although itami had no intention in stopping Kurai "no Luke this is too great I gotta see what she pick's out" she said walking into the store smiling but then he looked at Luke "shouldn't we deal with the problem on the other side of town first that seems more important" itami said although he wanted to know what kurai would be doing to Luke's Gigi

#8 Re: Report: spearhead on Mon May 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Luke gave him a look that said "You'll pay for this" before speaking

"The hollow was already purified by someone else, but right now I've got to go stop Kurai before she does something stupid inside my body" Luke told Itami before rushing into the store after Kurai, when several screams came from the women and Kurai inside the store, got a few people to raise their eyebrows, even more when, to them, a guy screaming with a women's voice was dragged out by a unseen hand, apart from Itami, who could see Luke dragging Kurai out the store, holding a red formal dress with black lining with two, red silk straps running across each other at the top of the sleeveless dress, making a X-shape, the strap would of also covered her breasts if she was in her other body but in any case, she was screaming and complaining about another women inside the shop giving her disgusted looks before Luke stood her up on her feet

"please, my dear, don't cause so much noise, people will hear and see you" Luke told her and she nodded apologetically

"I'm sorry, master, but I just couldn't help myself, this dress look so cute, I had to buy it" Lurai told Luke, blushing which looked strange on a guy, Luke place his hand on her shoulder and smiled at her

"kurai..." Luke spoke softly to her, she twisted her head and gave him a adorable look with his face

"Yes, master?" she asked before in one swift motion, Luke pulled on a soul release glove and patted her head, ejecting the mod soul from his Gigi, he catched her red soul candy and placed it inside a inside pocket before coming over to Itami and checking the notes again before moving the page up to reveal a map of Karakura town and pointed to the park

"We'll head here next but let's say we gets some lunch, I'm hungry..." Luke told Itami while he got back into his Gigi, making a grunting noise since the Gigi were well know for being uncomfortable for shinigami to operate, Luke wished he was a shinigami from a noble clan since they could afford the Gigis that were more comfortable to operate in, once he got back in, he stood up, still holding the red dress in his arms, which made his face go red before he packed the dress up and reentered the store, coming back out with a bag

"Much better, I least I'm not carrying this in broad daylight anyway" Luke told Itami before heading of into the Town for somewhere to eat, Itami following close behind

Muse;;
Word Count;; 443
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9 Re: Report: spearhead on Mon May 05, 2014 8:07 pm

Itami immediately started laughing when he saw the dress then once like ejected kurai's candy itami spoke up "we should have kept her around she was fun"itami said before writing a few more note's which consisted of how kurai bought the dress in Luke's Gigi itami was sure whoever read the note's would get a kick out of it. Itami glanced at Luke then itami looked around "now that you mention it I'm hungry as well we should probably find some kind of food wait don't these human's have a sort of currency won't we need some of that?" Itami asked as he started following Luke then itami asked a question "Luke when are we gonna test the other mod soul I'm assuming their's more than one".

#10 Re: Report: spearhead on Tue May 06, 2014 3:13 am

Luke smiled, taking out another soul candy, this one silver in color

"yes, this one but this one will have to wait until we've eaten and don't worry, lunch is on me" Luke to him, giving Itami a friendly slap on the back which was slightly harder then he intended before taking Itami to the restaurant he was starting to get quite familiar with and entered, asking for the same table as before and they sat down, the waitress handed them the menu as she looked at Luke

"Is your little brother not here with you?" the waitress asked Luke, he responded with a smile before speaking

"Sorry, my dear, he's busy with school today since he need to catch up with biology homework" Luke told her and her features soften somewhat before she went away, Luke decided to have the pork ramen dish and a sweet peach tea

"What are you going to order once the waitress gets back, Itami? also, if you wish, you can ask me questions while we're here" Luke told him as she laid the menu down on the table and cross his fingers together so he held his hands together as he awaited Itami's answer

Muse;;
Word Count;; 200
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;; with this, you can ask Luke anything you want, about the mods souls or about Luke himself or anything that comes to mind

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum