Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vizard Creation

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Wed May 14, 2014 7:18 am

sorry about this guys. this has been on my to do list, but i've been having some problems irl, and school just finished, and i just got through moving, and other excuses... Anyways. The app looks good to me. just a few minor tweaks.

Sakebi No Bunkatsu: randomly, on the one tier lower, it gets an improvement to a 3 post stun for the limb, when the one before and after get a two post stun. i'm assuming this was a typo, so just a quick change and it'll be good.

Zetsubouno kurai ana: Change that cooldown to five posts, and you've got a deal.

Kurokatto: your two tiers lower and equal tier don't say whether or not the limb can be used for any duration, though the others do. please add this in. Also, i'm thinking a 3 post cooldown would be appropriate.

once again, really sorry about overlooking this.

#12Guest 

on Wed May 14, 2014 12:09 pm

Sakebi No Bunkatsu: randomly, on the one tier lower, it gets an improvement to a 3 post stun for the limb, when the one before and after get a two post stun. i'm assuming this was a typo, so just a quick change and it'll be good.
Altered.

Zetsubouno kurai ana: Change that cooldown to five posts, and you've got a deal.
I disagree, not altering this. Epizon is currently 3-1, considering a tier boost of AR+2, and a vizored AR boost that stacks with the bankai, he should be more than capable of doing it again after 3 posts.

Kurokatto: your two tiers lower and equal tier don't say whether or not the limb can be used for any duration, though the others do. please add this in. Also, i'm thinking a 3 post cooldown would be appropriate.
I haven't mentioned that the limb can't be used or not because I've left that for the opponent to decide, for opponents of this specific tier I've chosen not to put in stunning affects, and the post cool down doesn't need to be altered.

#13Guest 

on Fri May 16, 2014 2:37 am

Zetsubouno kurai ana: well it's three times as powerful as your normal cero, and you can use it twice instantly. i'll go as low as 4 posts cooldown, but not below that.

the other two are fine.

#14Guest 

on Fri May 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Ah, I forgot about the part of the cero being 3 times as stronger, edited.

#15Guest 

on Sat May 17, 2014 2:17 am

Then by the powers vested in me by chuck norris, i approve this Vizard!

on Sat May 17, 2014 2:55 am

Espada
Espada
Locking and moving. =] Feel free to add it into your app, Epizon!

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum