Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Weeping Willow (private) (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#31Guest 

on Sun May 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke looked up suddenly, his red eyes wide with tears in them as the tears of despair ran down his cheeks as Zetsubō himself came into play within the illusion, his voice of disappointment filled his mind as the others parted way to let the spirit float in

"Zetsubō..." Luke mutter before he realized something, something important he had forgotten, his eyes shade over and he stood up before he walked to Daemon and place a hand on his shoulder

"You are right...I don't deserve it and I caused you so much suffering..." Luke spoke softly to daemon, the illusion of daemon shift nervously while Luke had his hand on his shoulder

"What do you mean I'm right? what makes you think you understand anything?" Daemon shout at him frantically, grabbing Luke's arm and trying to push him away but Luke just increased his grip on his arm before speaking again

"...We all share and receive pain of all kinds and I gave you a heavy burden but don't worry anymore..." Luke said as he moved forward, Daemon tensed but then felt arms around his back as Luke embraced him, "...I will carry your burden into myself, I will carry the despair and woes of this world into my being so only I, alone will suffer so those above can play in the sun once again...thank you; Daemon" Luke finished, Daemon's eyes widened before his body relax before he became a mist-like version of himself before Luke said the same thing to Itami and Akami before embracing them in a hug, they smiled before they two became mist-like figures before the three dissipated like clouds being split gently in the wind, the other Illusions started to sweat slightly before Luke turned around, his eyes still shaded as he walked towards Mercry, holding Kurai around her waist with one arm as she gave him a look of terror in those big, blood-red eyes of her's

"Stay back, Luke, she belongs to me, you don't deserve such a beautiful and lovely woman like Kurai, your fate is to die a lonely, pitiful death, without anyone to love or care about you, you'll just fade away like you never existed" Mercry snarled at him, bring Kurai close to him as Kurai wrapped her arms around his left upper arm, Luke was taken aback by that before he continued forward, Sweat coming down Mercry's face

"No, get away from us, stay back! I know what your going to say and I won't let you!" Mercry yelled at him, wildly swinging his claymore-like zanpakuto at him, Luke launched into shunpo and dodged the wildly swings before grabbing his sword hand and twisted it, his claymore flew out his hand and impaled the ground before Luke pulled Mercry in to hug him, moving his head so he could talk into Mercry's ear from his left side

"I forgive you..." Luke whispered into Mercry's ear, his eyes widened as he felt his arms relax, "...you are so right, I never deserved someone like Kurai, who lights up my world just by her smile and who's soul is pure and calming that anyone who falls for her is blessed just by being in her presence...take her, she is yours now... I won't keep you from leaving anymore, now go...be together as you were always meant to be" Luke said sadly but honestly, whispering into Mercry's ear, Mercry was in shock, Kurai was too as they both turn into shades, standing and holding hands before looking at each other, closing their eyes and smiling before they two disappeared in the wind, the only parts of the illusion left was his teacher, Vice captain Akies and Zetsubō himself, he turned his head towards his teacher, showing his red eyes were filled not with despair but of acceptance

"Teacher, I agree...I was too rushed to leave the academy and vice captain Akies, you were right as well, maybe I'm not cut out to be the tenth seat of squad three but I promise you now..." Luke said before launching into shunpo again, reappearing in between them and placed a hand on their shoulders, "...I promise..." Luke stated to say, a single tear ran from his left eye, down his cheek and onto the ground with a small splash sound,  "...I will do everything I can to prove that I'm who I say I am, nothing more or less and so I can be someone that people can believe in and I won't let them down!" Luke shouted out, the two looked at each other in shock before calming down and nodding their heads, turning into shades before disappearing, leaving only Luke and Zetsubō in the wasteland of the illusion

"Do you plan to stop me and continue this foolish idea of understanding me? you couldn't understand me if you died trying" Zetsubō told him, floating there in front of him, using his non-existent glare to stare at Luke, Luke looked up at Zetsubō before he once again released his black spiritual pressure, Zetsubō floated into a defensive stance, expecting a attack of some kind but instead, got a hug as Luke jump up and hugged the spirit, surround them in black spiritual pressure, enclosing them in a small sphere of Luke's spiritual pressure

"And lastly...Zetsubō...Your right, I didn't understand your pain, I left you to scream alone in this dark, lonely world and I can't help but feel so sorry for leaving my longest living friend..." Luke spoke softly as the illusion started cracking, his spiritual pressure leaking out the confines of the illusion, "...I didn't try to help you nor understand your feelings but now...I let it all in, your anger...your sadness...everything, I will take up your burden with you and we shall carry it...together...as long as I can be with you" Luke whispered to Zetsubō, who sighed and nodded before his mist form disappeared like the others and in one, large release of spiritual pressure, Luke shattered the illusion, screaming through his tortured lungs before he landed back on the surface of the liquid glass sea and falling on one knee, using his right hand to support himself by making a fist with it and keeping the arm straight, he looked at the real Zetsubō with a tired but determined look in those blood-red eyes as he waited for what Zetsubō would do next

Location;; Luke's inner World
Muse;;
Word Count;; 1,080
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;; Holly crap, 1080 words O.O that's alot but I hope you like this, Epi ^_^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#32Guest 

on Sun May 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Zetsubo No Sakuru ;;Zanpakuto Spirit ;; Male

If he had lips, they would have the largest smile right now seeing Luke had broken out of the illusion. His faith in him wasn’t wrongly placed. ”Well done Luke” the telepathic voice made it’s way to Luke’s mind. Now that he had fought through the illusion, once he’ll leave the inner world he will be capable of this very technique. Despite the fact that he had yet to try this technique, but he had undone it, it’s the same as a knot. Tying a knot isn’t difficult, but undoing is so if one can undo a knot, then he/she can also tie a good knot.
Before Zetsubo could say anything else he felt a presence, a cold chill went through his spine. He was familiar with this presence, it had been there from the beginning. ”Hahahaha, you think he’ll be able to protect himself from me if you teach him these techniques?” the dark shadow, whispered into the mind of Zetsubo, it’s hollowed voice startled him for a moment. ”Don’t underestimate him” he replied, with his fist clenched. ”Your efforts, all of them Zetsubo, are futile. He will be mine and you know it”

Sensing that if he remained out any longer, Luke would most certainly sense him. ”I won’t allow it” with those words, Zetsubo poured in his reiatsu in a manner that would suppress the inner hollow that intended to make it’s way out to Luke. Before Luke could sense it, he was once more locked away deep inside his conscious, ”Hahahaha, but for how long?” the last words of shadow as he was once more driven into the darkness. He shook his head, since there was some truth to his words but all he could do was wait for Luke to attain enough power so he could have the upper hand over this nuisance that lingered within him, but for now Zetsubo will make sure the he remained in check and did not come close to causing harm to Luke. Since the ultimate purpose of a zanpakuto spirit was after all, to protect his owner.

Making sure that he had in fact suppressed shadow, Zetsubo raised his head and continued to talk to Luke, ”What you just faced Luke, is your ability called ‘Illusion of disillusions’ to use it, you will have to say the words, ‘fall to disillusion’. Then, the one cut by me, will face something similar to what you just went through” Telling him the name of the technique and the words that activated it was necessary, since the name of the technique was indeed important for it to be effective. If a shinigami does not know the name, then the technique is only half effective, reducing it’s power by half and those words, they were necessarily as well since Luke had to call out the feelings after he had cut the opponent. If he did not know the right words, it would still not have the real effect that it was meant to have.

After telling Luke these instructions, Zetsubo turned, with his back towards him and began to walk floating above the liquid glass, slowly dissipating into black mist, from lower to upwards. Walking for a little while, when only half of his body remained, he turned only his face with his back still towards Luke and only a side of his face visible to him, he whispered, ”You’ve come a step further to understanding my pain, continue on this path”, with those words the spirit of despair, held the edge of his cowboy hat with it’s right hand pulling it down to say his good bye in a typical cow boy manner and with that it disappeared from Luke’s vision.

Location;;Luke’s spirit world
Muse;;5/10
Word Count;;620
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#33Guest 

on Sun May 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Luke watched as Zetsubō disappeared, telling him about the technique he had just used on him and how to activate it before telling him that he was a step closer to understanding his pain before his form finally disappeared, Luke stood up shakily, taking a deep breath in and bowing to the air

"Thank you..Zetsubō...for believing in me and giving me this chance to know you better and now...I must leave too but if you can hear me Zetsubō...you won't be alone anymore, I'll be here by your side as you are with me" Luke said before glowing black and disappeared, leaving his inner world behind, he opened his eyes to the ruined district thirteen, covered in bone, his eyes stung from being close for so long, he stood up, putting his zanpakuto back into its sheath as he stood up, stretching his arms and legs as his legs had gone to sleep while he had been performing Jinzen, giving a sigh of relief as his muscles loosen up before putting his arms to his sides and look at Daemon, the real Daemon and not the fake one while he had been under Zetsubō's illusion

"That was tough but I did it...So, what do you think, Daemon?" Luke asked Daemon, his brow sweating slightly from the effort of training with Zetsubō, wondering what Daemon's response would be

Location;; Luke's inner World, District 13
Muse;;
Word Count;; 232
Tags;; Epizon, Luke, Daemon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#34Guest 

on Mon May 12, 2014 6:38 am

Daemon was almost asleep when Luke awoke from his trance. he yawned and wiped his eyes. "Sure took you long enough." he said, a little groggy. He then stood up, and helped Luke to his feet. "You know, you've been meditating for four days. you must be hungry. let's talk about your experience over some dinner. What do you say?"

Daemon was very curious to hear about Luke's inner world, and the time he had spent there. if Luke's Zanpakuto spirit was anything like his, then the event was exhausting, and he would need time to think things over before talking about them. Plus, Daemon hadn't left Luke's side the entire four days that he had been meditating, so he was incredibly hungry. The mere thought of a pork bun made his lips quiver. He led the way back to the Seireitei and to one of his favorite shops. they sat in silence for a minute, allowing Luke to gather his thoughts on what he had experienced. When the meal arrived, Daemon finally asked, "So, what happened in there? Was the talk helpful?"

#35Guest 

on Mon May 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Luke sat down and gingerly took the bowel of prawn noodle soup and set it down in front of him, he went to pick up the chopsticks but when he did, his hand shock so much then he dropped them so while his hands were shaking, he told Daemon about his inner world; about the sea of liquid glass; the shades that made up a large sphere that contained his inner world, how horrible disfigured they were including the one of Daemon himself and of vice captain Akies, then he talked about what had happen during his training

"When I was there, I tried to convince Zetsubō to share his pain with me; he refused to believe me at first; saying I was nothing more then a power hungry man but I managed to convince him enough that he was willing to see my resolve so he put me under two illusions; the first one was when I shot his head off with Shakkahō but when I went to check, it was really me that I shot, I almost lost my mind until I saw a image of myself under the liquid glass who told me to wake up and I forced myself from the illusion..." Luke started to explain what, he had bags under his eyes, his shaking hands were drumming on the table against his will before he continued

"...the second one was a new technique that I can now use where I was trapped in a wasteland and you were there with vice captain Akies, Tenth seat Mercry, fifteen seat Itami, my sensei and at the academy and...some others" Luke didn't mention Kurai or Akami, especially not akami because he didn't want Daemon to know about the little arrancar he had met in the world of the living so he continued his story, "...you all told me I wasn't good enough or I didn't deserve the power and people I had, I was heartbroken to hear the people I looked up to say things like that until I remember that these were the things I feared the most, that this were the things I to let go in order to get on by and one by one, I released them and I broke out of that eventually, when I did, Zetsubō told me about the technique and how to use it and said that I was one step closer to understanding his pain before he disappeared and I left my inner world, the rest you know" Luke said as his slumped against the seat as he had mental shock, really bad hunger pains and he was emotionally drained, he look at Daemon with his tired blood red eyes, wondering what Daemon would do next

Location;; restaurant, soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 458
Tags;; Daemon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#36Guest 

on Wed May 14, 2014 7:31 am

"Huh." said Daemon. it was interesting. Luke's experience in his inner world was quite different from that of others. at least in his own experience, he had never been afraid of his inner world, although the spirits inside could be terrifying. and his own Zanpakuto had never had any qualms about gaining power, merely whether or not he was ready to have it. maybe that was it. maybe this was Luke's Zanpakuto's way of telling Luke that he had to prove he was ready. And from what Luke had told him about gaining a new power, he was.

"Well, my hat's off to you Luke. You've done something very difficult. You have shown that you are willing to go the distance to get what you need, and i'm sure your Zanpakuto respects you for that." Daemon grabbed his drink and lifted it into the air. "A toast. To Luke's new found power, and his respect for it. Kanpai!"

#37Guest 

on Wed May 14, 2014 3:36 pm

"I'll drink to that" Luke agreed with a tired smile on his face before clanking their glasses together and taking a celebratory drink at a job well done as the two friends celebrated through the night with food and a bond that would strengthen even more...

(Thread End)

Location;; Restaurant, Soul Society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 46
Tags;; Epizon, Daemon, Luke
OOC;; The end has come but I've enjoyed doing this thread, thanks to everyone involved with a special thanks to Epizon for doing my technique training as my zanpakuto spirit and thanks to Daemon for telling his story as well as tricking my character so props to you sir  😁 

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#38Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum