Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Weeping Willow (private) (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke turned around to face Zetsubō in one, fluid motion, making the rim of his haori blow in the wind generated by his suddenly turn, seeing the pose Zetsubō was making with his left had, it made him smile slightly at Zetsubō physically showing him that he was ready to go

"I am but not in the normal way of the matter, not through fighting but what you chose, allow me to prove my worth to you in whatever way you see fit to test of me, I won't back down and I won't run and leave you behind, that I promise you" Luke told, making a fist with his right hand and slamming his chest with it to emphasize his point immediately after he finished his sentence, his blood-red eyes watching Zetsubō before he raised his hand, stretching out his fingers so his arm stretched towards Zetsubō before matching the sign that Zetsubō made with his own hand, showing the spirit he was just as eager to learn from the spirit as the spirit was, although what he was thinking at the moment was beyond Luke so he drew his arm back to his side, straightening his back as he awaited the zanpakuto spirit's response

Location;; Luke's inner World
Muse;;
Word Count;; 206
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#22Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Zetsubo No Sakuru ;;Zanpakuto Spirit ;; Male    

He nodded satisfied with Luke’s reaction, the look in his eyes said all of the story and his words only strengthened what he could see. Having no doubt in his mind, he opened his wrist and tilted it horizontally with the palm of his hand facing the ground, from the black mist materialized the shikai form of Zetsubo. Holding it by the hilt, Zetsubo moved with great speed heading straight for Luke lowering the sword it would appear that he intends to make a slash aimed diagonally upwards coming towards him he said ”Since you wish to understand my pain, then there is only one way to do so..”, but right after he comes closer to Luke he would disappear.

Using great speed, he would have moved right behind Luke and will launch his strike aiming for the left shoulder of Luke, in a slash aimed diagonally downwards. Using all his might he would launch the attack saying, ”…you must suffer the same pain” If he had eyes, they would be filled with the intent to kill and if he had lips they would have been smiling before but right now there would be nothing but seriousness on them. The battle had now been initiated, it wasn’t meant to be a battle of strength since this zanpakuto’s specialty wasn’t strength, but rather illusions.  

Location;;Luke’s spirit world
Muse;;3/10
Word Count;;223
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#23Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Luke was taken by surprise at the sudden attack from Zetsubō's attack, barely having time to get away by quickly launching into shunpo, reappearing some distance away, he thought he got away clean but then he looked at his left hand and he felt it go numb, like it had just been in the cold for too long, he cursed as he focused on when it happened

( Slo-mo Flashback)
Luke started to move out the way as the blade of black mist came down in a downward slash, he managed to move most of his arm away but the top one-third of the six feet long blade of mist passed through his wrist as it "cut" him before returning to present events
(flashback end)

Luke held his arm as the numb feeling started to crawl up his arm, starting by reaching his fingers, making them shake but he couldn't feel anything, it was just cold and uncomfortable, Luke looked at Zetsubō and sighed

"I should of know better, he is my zanpakuto after all and better then anyone, he'll know my normal pattern of attack and my normal combat style, the only question now is...what emotion will he call out, there are so many to choose from and they are all at his disposal..." Luke thought as he lifted his hand, preparing Hado number 31: Shakkahō if he managed to fire it, he would aim for Zetsubō's head to see what would happen and if he managed to fire it before Zetsubō called out a emotion, if he did, Luke knew his Kido would be next to useless against him but he had to try anyway

Location;; Luke's inner world
Muse;;
Word Count;; 278
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#24Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 10:22 pm

After launching his attack, he lands in the same place where Luke was as the zanpakuto had struck he had felt the gentle nudge on the tip of his long blade. Satisfied that he had done what he wished to achieved he turned towards Luke, who was by now aware of the fact that he had been struck. As a counter attack, it seemed like he intended to use some sort of kido, but was that actually going to help him now? He should be fully aware of what Zetsubo was capable of now that his attack had cut Luke’s shoulder. ”Demise” said Zetsubo, but he did not speak those words, rather he thought of them, if he had lips they would only be visible to Luke that they’re moving, but since he didn’t have those, he wasn’t worried about Luke knowing that he was already in an illusion before he actually used his kido spell.

The extent to how much the skill have the effect completely depends on the will power of Luke. But if it did affect him, it will have the following effect:

Illusion:

Though he says those words, nothing will happen out of the ordinary. Or so it will appear that way to Luke, when he’ll launch his kido spell, Zetsubo would fall to his knees even before the spell lands and he will not move, so the spell will definitely hit him once launched. Blood will burst out of his head, like a fountain, mixing with the liquid glass pond underneath his feet. Sitting on his knees, now headless, he would remain motionless for a while, after falling to the ground. “Bam” a sound will echo in the spirit world of Luke and he’ll see his zanpakuto spirit lying, motionless.

When Luke will get close to his body, for the sake of confirming or whatever reason he will have to get close to him, he’ll notice that the body is in fact his own. Just the head is missing.

If Luke somehow managed to completely evade the illusion cast, Zetsubo will move once more after seeing his reaction, moving in a zig zag pattern to get close to him while attempting to avoid the attack that he intended to launch once he’ll get close he’ll launch a horizontal slash from left to right aimed at his chest.

Muse;;4/10
Word Count;;350
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#25Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Luke's vision went black for a moment as the illusion took effect before he looked at Zetsubō

"Hado number 31: Shakkahō" Luke out, firing a crimson orb of red spirit energy shot from his hand, sending sprays of liquid glass up into the air, making a channel as it flew towards Zetsubō but then, something strange happen, Zetsubō's knees buckled under him and he started falling forwards before his Shakkahō even hit him, which it did, smacking into Zetsubō's head, exploding with a crimson explosion of both the kido and blood shooting out the middle of his neck where the neck used to connect to the head, gushing out blood into the sea of liquid glass, turning a large area of it red with his blood

Once the explosion had died down, the headless Zetsubō fell slowly onto his knees where he stayed floating, making Luke quite unnerved by what he saw in front of his own eyes, the headless Zetsubō just floated on his knees, even though he no longer had a head, it terrified him before he heard a loud heartbeat echo around his inner world, making his inner world go negative, the headless Zetsubō flickering like a afterimage between floating on his knees to floating motionlessly on his back, this last for a few, motion sickening moments, making his stomach lurch towards throwing up but he held it back as the flicking passed and the world returned to normal, Luke was in shock as he shakily got his legs moving slowly towards Zetsubō's floating corpse, lying motionless in the air

"This...isn't possible...it can't be true...it just can't be..." Luke thought in disbelief as he walked slowing towards Zetsubō's motionless body, his feet making the liquid glass ripple with each, painfully slow step until he reached it, when he did, his heart skipped a beat, his blood-red eyes widened in shock with a look of disbelief at what he was seeing; the corpse wasn't Zetsubō but himself as the clothing melted away, revealing that the corpse was wearing his Gi, haori and boots, he screamed and moved away

"Impossible! It...can't be true, it can't be...no way...this isn't real, it has to be a trick...it has to be" Luke scream out before falling into his knees, tears coming from his eyes and running down his cheeks as he muttered in disbelief, his body shaking before raising his head and screaming aloud

"MAKE IT STOP!" Luke cried out, screaming out for anything, anyone to end this nightmare

Muse;;
Word Count;; 423
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#26Guest 

on Sat May 10, 2014 12:44 am

The illusion that he had cast, he wished that he hadn’t done it. Looking at Luke crying and screaming, was this what he actually wanted? No, it couldn’t have been what he really wished for. Zetsubo stood there, looking at Luke, who was yelling and screaming right in front of, being caught in the illusion, though the kido spell that he had launched in the illusion, the real one that he was charging up did fire as well. But Zetsubo avoided it easily since he couldn’t see the real him, his aim wasn’t very much accurate.

It was sad really, that he didn’t have a face, no eyes for him to cry with, no tears that he could shed along with the one whose soul was the reason how he had come to be. This was the only way to do it, he didn’t like fighting in it’s true essence but to teach Luke the real depths of his abilities he had no choice but to resort to it. Now that he saw Luke suffer in front of his eyes, his pain increased so much more. ”I’m sorry Luke, but … I can’t he replied to Luke but not actually, rather in his own mind. If Luke was to hear his voice, who knows how he would react, he needed to feel alone for the moment, sometimes a little too harsh is the right nudge.

He knew from the start when he attacked Luke, that if it occurred the way he was planning it, it would be too painful for Luke, but once he fought out of it. He would be stronger, better than before the path taken might be hard but the destination it led to was well worth it. So while Luke cried, and screamed for help, he stood there, doing nothing and continued to repeat the same thing in his mind over and over and over, ”Be strong Luke, you can do it” How badly did he wish to actually speak those words to him, but if he did he wouldn’t achieve what was really important.

Muse;;4/10
Word Count;;349
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#27Guest 

on Sat May 10, 2014 2:15 am

Luke was screaming his lungs out so much that his voice no long came from his mouth, it was just a empty scream of pain, the other shades that made up the sphere of darkness join him in his silent screaming he was making until another, single tear fell from his cheek into the sea of liquid glass, making its surface ripple, stilling the dark, blue waters of despair, becoming cystal clear like a pure mountain spring, he saw himself in the reflection, standing under the liquid glass, his feet standing where Luke's feet met the surface of the liquid glass, he saw himself, the reflection's hair floating upwards like being underwater, Luke stopped screaming and looked down at the reflection when it started to speak like him but it sounded like he was speaking with his throat burning in lava

"Is this all the resolve you have?" the other Luke under his feet spoke, Luke stopped shaking and tried to speak but no sound came from his mouth, his throat too sore to make a single sound so he just shook his head, the other Luke sighed

"Then what are you waiting for, stand up, don't stop, your dreaming, Luke, Wake up!" the other Luke screamed at him, Luke's eyes widened when his black spiritual pressure was released as he willed himself out the illusion, in the real version version of his inner world, the reiatsu poured from his body, his cloudy red eyes cleared and he shock his head, spreading his arms wide, stopping the release of his spiritual pressure with a final burst of energy, Luke was breathing heavily, sweat covered his brow as he looked at Zetsubō, seeing what Zetsubō's reaction would be

Muse;;
Word Count;; 285
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#28Guest 

on Sat May 10, 2014 3:02 am

Zetsubo took a defensive stance when he noticed the sudden rise in reiatsu of Luke. Then, when he shook his head, and waved his arm resulting in a burst of reiatsu, the look in his eyes revealed that he was no longer caught in the illusion. ”well done” he couldn’t help but feel proud of him. The things he had seen in that illusion, would take any normal being to the brink of their sanity, a headless stranger is a hard thing to deal with but then the headless body of your zanpakuto spirit and then yourself, that’s something not many can deal with. For a moment, it did seem that he had been pushed a little too much but he proved that notion completely wrong just now.

The black mist zanpakuto still in his hands, he stood there for a while looking at Luke. It was good that he had snapped out of it, but if he really wanted what he came here for then there was no room for him to breathe, it couldn’t be allowed. He needed to be pushed even further. With that thought in mind, Zetsubo shunpo’d appearing right in front of Luke, ”Sorry my friend”, his slash that was aimed at his front in a vertical downward slash emitted his despair for putting Luke in such a condition, but he had no choice. Right after that slash, not waiting for it to land, he shunpo’d to his left, making a similar slash from the left, then in the same manner, moving to his right he would launch the same slash and then again from behind another slash.

Due to his great speed, there would only be a slight difference between the four slashes, but they weren’t exactly simultaneous either and could be avoided if Luke saw the pattern. If even one of them landed however, Zetsubo will say the words,”Fall to disillusion”resulting in an illusion of disillusions, a technique existing but still dormant inside Luke.

Muse;;5/10
Word Count;;331
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#29Guest 

on Sat May 10, 2014 3:30 am

Luke could barely catch his breath before Zetsubō, launching into shunpo as well, avoiding two of the slashes in front of him, twisting his body to avoid them but then he saw the blade of black mist rush towards him from behind, the blade just a blur of darkness, rushing towards him, he couldn't dodge all of the six feet long blade at this close a range so he ducked under the blade but the blade passed through his right cheek before he shunpo away, his cheek turning blue with cold, going numb in the process, he look at the blade of black mist, finally able to observe his zanpakuto's shikai from the opposite side of the trail, he could see his zanpakuto's spiritual aura surrounding Zetsubō's body, swirling slowly in a solid, black circle, like a bottomless pit that had no end

"I never noticed before while I wielded Zetsubō in my hands but its spiritual aura is radiating around not only the blade but the wielder's body, it's like I'm looking into the void, it's so dark and cold, I never realized it before but now...I finally can see it with my own two eyes, the pain of my zanpakuto...Zetsubō...I'm sorry, I never heard your screams for help but don't worry... Luke staggered onto his feet, his arms handing loosely as he tried to get his breath back as he gave Zetsubō a determined look with his blood-red eyes, "...I'll reach you with this training, extending my heart to you and I hope in the process...I can understand your heart too" Luke thought as a feint smile played on his lips as he awaited for the word that Zetsubō would say, he closed his eyes and awaited his judgement

He was suddenly hit with the effects of a illusion he hadn't seen before, he opened his eyes to see a vast, desert wasteland but he wasn't alone, he was surround by people but not just any people, these were the people Luke looked up to; Vice captain Akies, Daemon, his academy teacher and his friends; Itami, Akami, Kurai, Kazu and Mercry, all of them surrounding him with their eyes cloudy and distant, the sun beating down on him, making his well-sore throat that much sorer before Vice captain Akies stood forward

"I'm disappointed in you, Tenth seat Yasenha, you're not up to this...you don't have what it takes" Vice captain Akies told him, her voice just as cold as he remember on his first day as the tenth seat of squad three, his teacher came up next with scowl on his face; the man with a fairly tall yet skinny man with all the profiles of a university professor, with white, combed back hair and a beard around his lips and just starting to grow longer at the tip

"Maybe I was too hasty in sending you to squad three for such a high promotion, maybe you needed more training, my boy" Luke's teacher told him calmly and detached like he was floating on a cloud far away from the conversation then it was Mercry's turn to stand forward

"I thought you were better then this, is all you have know? maybe I was wrong about you, maybe I should take over your place and take what is yours and what rightfully belongs to me" Mercry told him with a disappointed look in his eyes, Itami, Akami and Daemon then came forward and spoke together as one

"you gave us despair and fear yet you cannot even control yourself, you are not worthy of the power you possess" they said in unison, Luke fell onto his knees, tears running down his face

"No, your wrong, I can do it, I'm not terrible, am I?...no, I can't let them win but...it's hard to keep them out...I'm not unworthy, please...just...let me...prove myself...just once" Luke thought as his tears fell onto the desert-like wasteland as all of the people around him told him about being unworthy of one thing or another or being disappointed by Luke's progress, he tried to cover his ears but their voices were inside his head, he wanted to cry out if his throat wasn't so sore he couldn't speak so he just sat on his knees as they berated him terribly, his tears falling onto the dusty, desert wasteland...

Muse;;
Word Count;; 729
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#30Guest 

on Sun May 11, 2014 5:17 pm

The illusion had been cast, all of Luke’s memories his accomplishments, whatever that he thought himself capable of and whatever he had been achieved by now. In this illusion, it would all be turned against him, all of it was to be negated and he would be told that he is not what he thinks he is, he is not capable of doing what he thinks he can, an illusion that was meant to lead him into true despair. Imagine losing everything that you have worked so hard to achieve, gone in an instant. This illusion was as cruel as that, once all of those that had already appeared by now had said their words they will disappear.

And then will appear Luke’s closest friend, the one who had walked along his side ever since his journey had begun. Zetsubo himself will appear in that illusion that Luke was experiencing, dressed in the same manner as he normally did, the cowboy hat, the scarf on his face with his hands in his pockets, the true essence of despair would now stand in that very desert in front of Luke, looking down on his since he was quite tall. ”You said you’ll do your best to understand me, you said you wanted to understand my pain Luke, but you failed me, you failed to do anything and everything you said. You are nothing more…. Than a disappointment” the ghostly whisper will echo in Luke’s mind.

While outside the illusion, in the realm of reality Zetsubo stood at the same spot as before after his attack had landed, looking at Luke who had been caught in his illusion once more. But he was satisfied now, he had shown Luke the power that he had come to seek, and once he finally broke from this illusion, he’ll be ready to learn it. It might take him some time, might not, but one thing was certain in his mind. It was his faith on Luke, that despite all odds he will find a way to defeat this technique. His shikai form, the black mist zanpakuto, he made it disappear and replaced his hands in his pockets, waiting for Luke to ‘snap out of it’.

Muse;;5/10
Word Count;;370
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum