Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Weeping Willow (private) (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Mon May 05, 2014 12:10 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke's eyes shaded over when Daemon mention his inner world, his hand unconsciously moving to his zanpakuto's handle and gripping it tight

"I have been to my inner world but..." Luke pause, he was gripping his handle so hard his knuckles went white, "...It's not somewhere I like visiting much, you'll understand why once you see it yourself" Luke told him solemnly before he sat down in a meditative pose, taking out his zanpakuto and laying it across his crossed knees, he took in a deep breath before he closed his eyes, his body taking on a black aura as well as his zanpakuto

A drop of what seemed to be water dropped into a pool of glowing, white liquid, the glow similar to a cosmic-like look, once the drop entered the pool, making a drip sound as it entered, Luke opened his eyes to his inner world, seeing the pool of what he knew was a large pool of liquid glass, super heated to the point the glass had the same fluid motions as water, the large body of liquid glass was contained within a larger sphere of complete, black shadows, swirling around and if you looked at them properly, you would see bodies inside the shadows that made up the sphere, their arms and torsos visible but their faces were the worst; their eyes were drain-up husks, their eyes long removed, their mouths covered over with skin so they no longer had mouths to speak, only the hair remaining and all of these shades were of all the people Luke had met over the course of his life so far, including Vice captain Akies and Daemon, their shades dancing around the sphere; their faces contorted into silenced screams of pain and suffering; it was in this very place that Luke developed his phobia of strange faces for he didn't want to add to the shades that made up the shades and in turn, the sphere itself

Luke's feet touched the ground, the glass-like water rippled away from were his feet interacted with the liquid glass before he felt despair leaking out of a familiar reiatsu, he blinked once as his zanpakuto spirit appeared to him; the spirit was a tall but slender man, wearing long baggy trousers, thick black boots and a long, black trench coat that traveled down to his waist in length, he wore a long, wide-brimmed black cowboy's hat over his dark, brown hair and a long black scarf, ragging at the ends, floating behind him, these things combined hid his face complete with the hat creating shade to cover where his eyes would be and the scarf cover the bottom where the shade didn't reach

Luke watched his zanpakuto spirit, hover just a few meters above the surface of the liquid glass, which Luke also knew from his other visits here that this sea of liquid glass was representing his heart and would change; becoming stormly and wild when he was angry or upset; the sea when he would be angry glows red and when he's upset, it turns a shade of cobalt and many others that he had yet to see so he calmly watch his zanpakuto spirit as he await for him to speak into his head through his telepathic link and in that voice that held despair in that deep, whispery voice

Location;;district 13, Luke's inner world
Muse;;
Word Count;; 561
Tags;; Yuki, Daemon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#12Guest 

on Thu May 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Zetsubo No Sakuru ;; Zanpakuto Spirit ;; Male    

Zetsubo heard Luke telling Daemon that he didn’t like visiting much in his spirit world. ”well I don’t like visitors either”, he didn’t say it out loud, Luke didn’t hear those words, he just said that to Luke in his own mind. Being the emotional type, it felt hurtful that he didn’t like visiting inside his spirit world. It was a way to unlock higher power and every shinigami did it to gain a better understanding of understanding of their power. But the owner of this zanpakuto, Luke, didn’t like visiting, so did he not seek more power? Or was it something that kept him from visiting this world. He didn’t have to wait long however, even though Luke did say he didn’t like visiting, he still came.

Before he arrived, Zetsubo had been sitting, while floating on the pond that was inside Luke’s inner world. As he felt Luke entering his spirit world, he whispered to Luke using his whispering telepathic voice, ”So you came”, after that everything fell silent and in the blink of an eye, where there was nothing a moment ago, he appeared in front of Luke. Standing tall, with the hat’s shade and the scarf that he wore covering his face, and his hands in his pockets, he spoke, ”Why have you come here? Didn’t you say that you didn’t like visiting? It’s not you’re your needed here or anything” Not that he actually wanted him to leave, he was just acting up because of his personality.

Location;;Luke’s spirit world
Muse;;3/10
Word Count;;252
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13Guest 

on Thu May 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Luke took a breath to steady himself, hearing the voice of his zanpakuto spirit inside his mind would creep out most people but Luke had been here enough to be used to it, he looked upon the spirit, floating a few meters above the sea of liquid glass, his face forever covered by his hat and scarf, just like all the other shades that made up the sphere that his inner world was contained in, he couldn't see his face

"What I am here for is to understand your heart, you remember...I promised you I would come to understand who you are, even if its a little at a time...Help me to understand you and to share our pain together then maybe on day...I'll come visit you more often...after I learn to relate to you, Zetsubō so please...what can I do to understand your pain?" Luke told the spirit before getting on both knees and knelt down, using a fist to keep himself up, his blood-red eyes with a look of a man who is trying to understand and man willing to sacrifice his own well being to do it, a small breeze picked up, the rim of his haori blowing upwards with the breeze, the sea of liquid glass began to make small waves, the color of the liquid glass changing to a fiery orange color; the color representing Luke's determination, a color not seen before by Zetsubō before as Luke watched him, his blood-red eyes reflecting the light being cast by the liquid glass as Luke awaited his zanpakuto spirit's response

Location;; Luke's inner World
Muse;;
Word Count;; 268
Tags;; Zetsubō, Luke, Epizon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 2:23 am

Zetsubo No Sakuru  ;;Zanpakuto Spirit ;; Male    

Hearing his words, he did not move, he did not respond for a little while. He just observed the look of determination in his eyes and the new color of the pond that was underneath their feet. Never before had he ever seen the pond that he was so familiar with, turning it’s color in this manner. ”Does he really wish to understand my pain?”he questioned himself, over and over, trying to understand those words that had just been spoken. Was it really his intent? Could they possibly have a different meaning?

He stood there like a statue, then finally he spoke, using the same method as before ” Are you kidding me Luke? Why would you change so suddenly? Coming here more often? Trying to understand my pain? Is there a reason behind all of this?” Not that his zanpakuto spirit was naïve to the fact that when a shinigami tries to get closer to their zanpakuto spirit, it is to gain higher power, unlock the hidden potential within but he was also aware that with more power the greed would grow and he would fight stronger opponents, putting his life even in more dangers.

The ultimate goal of a zanpakuto, that determines all it’s actions made him question his actions. If he came here to seek more power, then though the determined look in his eyes was the first right step towards the right direction but it was hardly the last one. If he wished to walk this road then he will have to prove to Zetsubo that he was capable of living with the power he seeked.

Location;;Luke’s Spirit world
Muse;;3/10
Word Count;;261
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 2:54 am

Luke stood up, his eyes shaded over before he swung his right arm to the side with his fingers spread out, releasing enough force to calm the waves that built up, stopping Zetsubō's train of thought

"You know, I thought you would know me better, Zetsubō, You think I would abuse my longest living friend? we all come together though pain, you and I both know it all too well, the suffering inside peoples' hearts, look around you, Zetsubō, this world is a good example of that..." Luke told him as he pointed to the sphere that contain his inner world, the shades that crawled in the sphere of darkness, their skin-covered mouths open in a silent scream of pain as the sphere looked to be a massive collective of bodies, forever doomed to swim around as they contained his inner world in a dark, silent hell

"...I'm not here for power, I'm not here just to improve myself, combat wise but in my ability to relate because if we share the pain of ourselves, we shall come close to each other then any zanpakuto and master has ever come when they are filled by the need for power, instead, I come to seek you, my zanpakuto for you are not just a weapon, you are alive, you have your own goals to fulfill in this life...you are...Zetsubō no Sakuru, that is your name, you are not a object but a person and like all people, you deserve to be called by your name so I'm ready...show me...the pain you hold inside and I will share mine" Luke told him, the orange glow returning brighter then before, the fiery orange glow made Luke's blood-red eyes glow with a internal fire, readying himself for Zetsubō's response

Location;; Luke's inner world
Muse;;
Word Count;; 299
Tags;; Luke, Epizon, Zetsubō
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#16Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Zetsubo No Sakuru ;; Zanpakuto Spirit ;; Male    

”Not here for power? Don’t  be so childish Luke”if there were lips on his face, he would have smiled. What was he saying? Even if he only sought to relate with his zanpakuto spirit, it would only lead to this. So, was he trying to fake it? Or was he really so naïve to this fact? It was why a shinigami picks up a zanpakuto, to unlock those hidden powers within them and to increase them a shinigami increases their relationship with that zanpakuto spirit. If a shinigami does not wish for more power, then how can he be a shinigami at all?

”Why would you resort to lies, Luke? Couldn’t you say what was really in your mind?” Lowering his head, Zetsubo shook it in a manner depicting his disappointment, though this question was only spoken to himself in his mind. He was disappointed, if he wished for power he should hold on to it, why make things up to get around the facts? If he wasn’t going to face the truth, then he wasn’t ready for the power that lay inside him. If one can not stand and look the truth right in the eyes and remain unaltered despite the dangers that come with it, only then can they truly be considered worthy of such power.

The way Luke was thinking, he wasn’t yet ready for what he sought, but may be a conversation wasn’t his strong point. May be he couldn’t say what he was really after, words might have betrayed him but then, he would have to find another way to convince Zetsubo, until he was convinced he was not going to let him have what he was here for.

Location;; Luke’s spirit world
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 284
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 3:16 pm

"Is it really so hard for you that I want to get to know my own zanpakuto without being a stuck-up pig first? does everything have to come down to power, I am not blind, Zetsubō, I am fully aware that most shinigami come to their zanpakuto to become more powerful but you and I know full well that nothing good can come of that, power for the sake of power becomes the instrument of our own destruction, but..." Luke paused as he placed his hand on the handle of his zanpakuto, the internal fire still in his blood-red eyes as Luke started to release his spiritual pressure, glowing black as the nightsky before drawing his sword and pointing it at Zetsubō

"If my words cannot reach you, then maybe with steel and fire, through pain and suffering, you will understand what I am seeking from you and if it comes to it, I will fight you with the very blade you gave me in our to prove my resolve to understand you, so how about it Zetsubō...Shall I show you my resolve?" Luke asked the spirit as Zetsubō floated across from him, Luke couldn't tell what he was feeling as he couldn't see his face but what he did know was that if his words couldn't reach Zetsubō's heart, he would fight to get him back, even if it cost him everything; the lifeblood of a shinigami; one's zanpakuto, so, he stood there in a fencing stance, waiting for Zetsubō's response

Muse;;
Word Count;; 253
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#18Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Zetsubo No Sakuru ;; Zanpakuto Spirit;; Male    

Almost shouting the floating figure said, ”Then what do you seek power for? Tell me what is it that drives you to gain more and more power?” A clash of steel, yes that would solve something but not this. Luke would have to convince Zetsubo in some manner, it was his answer that it all depended on, they could go rounds after rounds in combat, but what would that really establish? Was there not enough pain in this realm to put in even more after engaging in battle.

In true essence, Zetsubo wasn’t a fan of fighting, he didn’t wish to indulge in it if a conversation could lead to a solution. May be it would lead to something even more, something that the two didn’t even wish for, but wouldn’t that be the better thing to do? Instead of engaging in battle,  he should try and solve it with his words. ”What’s the matter luke? Why are you like this? You were never so fond of fighting, what makes you consider fighting me?” the question made it’s way to his mind as he saw Luke reaching for his zanpakuto, from what he saw it seemed like he wasn’t faking it. If he had been told that the only solution was a brawl, he might have already engaged him in battle, wouldn’t he?

”Considering taking up arms this early Luke, that’s not like you. Has the lust for power grown this much? Your words are something else, but your actions point in a different direction. You talk of understanding my pain, but you act in a manner that will only inflict more pain” the ghostly whisperer said those words, that would echo in Luke’s mind, their only way of communication, telepathy. Luke’s reaction was not disappointing but rather it was hurtful, he did not falter even for a moment and said that he would fight to prove himself, it was… painful.

Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 321
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#19Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Luke stopped releasing his spiritual pressure and lowered his sword

"You are right..." Luke spoke softly but still loud enough for the spirit to hear, his eyes shaded over, just like Zetsubō's was, "...I know it's foolish to deny the will to seek power, but I always thought of a quote which I find quite interesting in this position: Do we gain power in order to fight or do we fight to gain power? and I thought about the answer to that, We all desire power, it's in our nature to do so but must we be so primitive to fight to gain it, both you and I know there must be a way better then that..." Luke spoke gently to the spirit as he sheathed his sword and started walking towards Zetsubō, his footsteps making the liquid glass ripple under his feet as he walked, his head slightly lowered, hidden in the shade of his hair, the glass changed color again to a dark blue that Zetsubō knew all too well; the color of despair, the color that appeared the most times in his inner world due to Luke's failure to believe that, even after helping people, even after achieving the tenth seat's position, he lacked the confidence in himself to forgive himself for his own existence, which he believed to be cursed, in this large depression of Luke's despair, he had formed his zanpakuto from it; Zetsubō, the manifestation of his despair

Luke walked closer to Zetsubō, stretching his arms wide as he attempted to embrace Zetsubō in a hug

Muse;;
Word Count;; 262
Tags;; Epizon, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#20Guest 

on Fri May 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Zetsubo No Sakuru ;;Zanpakuto Spirit ;; Male    

He stood there, looking at Luke his actions weren’t making much sense. Why’d he stop raising his reiatsu and sheathe his sword? Wasn’t he intending to show his resolve a few moments ago?  Looking at Luke who had now begun to move towards him with only questions in his eyes, he couldn’t understand what was this gesture he was making. Did he intend to use some kind of kido? Was it an offensive stance? A defensive stance? It was a bit confusing, he hadn’t seen him do this before. While he was still lost in the analysis of Luke’s gesture, he ended up getting hugged by Luke.

”Huh?” in utter disbelief only a little sound made it’s way to his telepathic voice. He was shocked that instead of attacking him Luke ended up hugging him. May be he was underestimating him, may be he does know what’s power and what comes with it. The words he had just spoken were evidence of this very fact. Though his hands did not move out of his pocket, but he couldn’t help but be moved by Luke’s act.

A few moments later, that  Zetsubo that Luke would have hugged would dissolve into a cloud of black mist, showing that it was an illusion. The real Zetsubo would appear behind him, on the same spot where he had been standing before. ”It is true that there are other ways to unlock the power that lies within you. So Luke, tell me, do you wish to gain power?” As he said the word, ‘you’ he took out his left hand from his pocket and pointed at Luke with his first finger, with the thumb sticking out in the perpendicular direction.  Resembling the symbol of a gun, made with the index finger and the thumb.

Muse;;4/10
Word Count;;298
Tags;;
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum