Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Weeping Willow (private) (Complete)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:53 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke made his way to the squad four treatment room, his hand tighten into a fist, so hard he tighten that his knuckles went white as he remember what he did to daemon during their fight

"I'm so sorry, Daemon, I'll make this up to you...somehow" Luke thought to him as he entered the squad four barracks, he asked directions to Daemon's room from a nearby squad four member, getting a confused look from the squad four member to while he was bowing his head but gaining the necessary information, he thanked her and left, following a series of corridors until he found the room that Daemon was staying and knocked on the door and stood outside the door and awaited for his answer

Location;; squad four treatment facility, soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 126
Tags;; Luke, Daemon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:35 am

Daemon was in the healing rooms, treating himself of his injuries. nothing serious, mostly cuts and bruises, a few broken ribs, and a punctured lung. but what was worse was the mental scar. he had been forced to relive a day he had long since buried. he used to revisit that area in Rukongai, but decided after a battle with Reyes that he wouldn't look back anymore. instead of feeling sad, he forced himself to use it to strengthen his resolve to be the best he could be. but that was different. with the memories came the fear, and the sorrow that he had felt on that day.

a knock on the door interrupted his brooding. he had finished healing himself, so he went to open the door. and there he stood. the person responsible. Luke Yasenha. he forced himself to take a breath, and to not punch him into the next room. well, that's what he told his violent self. what he really wanted was to make Luke understand the ramifications that his power could have on others. his hand suddenly hurt, and he looked down to see that he had clenched his fist so hard, it had broken the skin. he quickly put it behind him, and began kaido. "Oh. it's you. i've been expecting you, come in." he walked back over to the table and bandaged his hand. he could finish healing it later.

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:45 am

Luke walked into the treatment room, his blood red eyes observing Daemon in the bed, his hand was bandaged up and, for the most part, appeared calm but Luke knew that he might snap at any point like before while being under the effect of his shikai, his red eyes were dark with his worry as he walked gingerly to the side of the bed and sat down in the chair next to it

"How are you doing, Daemon?" Luke asked him, his zanpakuto was glowing black slightly, making a sound similar to crying before setting down again

Location;; squad four barracks, soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 98
Tags;; Luke, Daemon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:45 am

Daemon considered the question for a moment before answering. "I've been better, all things considered. But the better question is, how are you faring? i heard you had words with the captain after the incident." he stood back up, and began to pace around the room, stretching his arms as he went. "Oh, and i want you to know that i'm not angry at you. what happened happened, and there is nothing we can do to change that. what we can change, is how we avoid that in the future. he squatted down and began to stretch his bruised legs. "We need to have you study the psychological effects of fear and other emotions on the brain, so that you better understand what could happen when you use it on an opponent. In my case, instead of a flight response from fear, you triggered a fight response. Given the particular memory it brought up... well, we'll get to that later." Now finished with his stretching he walked back over to the bed and sat down in a chair facing Luke. "You may have already guessed it, but my punishment for almost killing you is to train you. and i think the perfect place to start is to have you conquer your own emotions. so to start, we will be visiting a place from my past. a place you might know of. it's the 13th Rukongai."

he paused. just saying that name again made Daemon shudder. What had happened there had been tragic. Everybody knew about the lone survivor from the 13th; the only person to make it out alive after the entire section was turned to solid bone. and only a few people knew it was him. even fewer knew that he had been the cause of it all. This would be his first time back in a few years. Daemon stood, and told Luke to follow him. Luke didn't know it, but there was a surprise waiting for him when they got there. the perfect thing to teach him about his own fear.

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Luke nodded and follow Daemon out the squad four treatment facility and out to the abandoned 13th district, the details about what happen were fragmented at best since he was training at the academy the night it happen but from what he heard, the entire 13th district was torn apart by what appeared to be bone and only one person survived: daemon but that where the story ends in Luke's case since there was no more information on it, he took a breath in to taste the air on the way to the district and decided to answer Daemon's questions to pass the time.

"I'm fine really, the captain told me just what captain Lara said about not using my power recklessly but he said he was surprised at the strength of my zanpakuto ability to force both you and a captain to release your swords, saying he put my ability under observation for now to see how it goes..." Luke told him, his eyes going to his zanpakuto, resting against his hip, he could see that the handle and guard was glowing black, making a sound similar to a child crying, Luke place a hand on the top of the handle as he follow Daemon to their destination

Location;; Squad four treatment facility, soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 209
Tags;; Luke, Daemon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:43 pm

it took Daemon a minute to get the correct permissions to visit the now sealed off section of Rukongai, but at least the trip was short. in a little over an hour, they had walked to the barrier that closed the area off. The Kido Corps had sealed off the area after some Hollows tried to make an attempt on soul society through it. But that wasn't the worst part. This was also where Reyes had made one of his first appearances just two years ago. Daemon had fought valiantly against Reyes with the help of a Reiatsu boosting candy from a fellow 4th squad member named Hiiro, but in the end, had to be saved by the Captain of the Kido Corps. that's were things got fuzzy. he was knocked out by Reyes and transported back to the 4th squad hospital. when he woke up, he found that the area had been sealed, and that Reyes was nowhere to be found.

The barrier enclosed an area perfectly around the now bone district. Daemon walked up and used a Kido pass card to enter the area. they walked in silence for another fifteen minutes until they reached the epicenter. His house. being back here brought a flood of memories rushing over Daemon, but he stayed firm. he had a job to do after all.

Daemon began to explain to Luke that the repercussions of fear could be felt on this kind of scale. he then shared a secret with Luke. that he had been the one to do it. all of this, was his fault. and it was all because he was afraid of death. his zanpakuto had saved his life, but the cost had been the lives of hundred of residents, including his parents."You see Luke, this is the kind of thing that fear can do. it wreaks absolute havoc over a person, and can affect those around them. it is our most powerful instinct, and our most dangerous one."

They were about to leave when the familiar sound of a Garganta being opened ripped through the air. Daemon whirled to see none other than Reyes himself standing before them. neither Daemon nor Luke had time to move before Reyes dashed forwards at speeds the eye couldn't follow, and stabbed Daemon through the heart. "I've been waiting a long time to do that to you, filth." he said, before he twisted the blade. Daemon instantly fell to his knees, the sword still sticking through his chest. he took one final breath, and then fell. Daemon was dead.

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Luke looked in surprise that Reyes was not only in the soul society but had just killed daemon right in front of his eyes, his hands shook before he screamed, releasing his spiritual pressure all at once, drawing his zanpakuto and attacking reyes head on, launching into shunpo, clashing with reyes with a blast of black spirit pressure smashing into him

"Bastard! YOU ARE UNFORGIVABLE!" Luke growled as he pushed his blade against reyes, cracking the ground with the amount of spiritual pressure he was releasing

Location;; outskirts, district 13
Muse;;
Word Count;; 86
Tags;; Daemon, Reyes, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#8Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Reyes didn't move a muscle as Luke swung. instead, Reyes watched as Luke's zanpakuto simply shattered as it contacted his Hierro. "Perhaps you don't fully understand the situation you are in... Pitiful thing, you're so weak you can't even feel my spiritual pressure, now can you? let me remedy that." Reyes blinked and brought his Reiatsu down to the highest point it could be and still be low enough that Luke could feel it. the pressure at this point would make it nearly impossible for Luke to move, and even make it a struggle to breathe. no amount of rage could save him from his fate.

"Look at you. you are so weak i almost don't want to spend the time to kill you. but then, what would be the point of all this if i couldn't do it slowly? Reyes pulled his own zanpakuto from Daemon's lifeless corpse and brought it to bear close to Luke's left eye, fresh blood still dripping off the end. Luke would be unable to even struggle to get away under the immense pressure that held him down. Reyes brought the blade slowly closer and closer to Luke's eye...

and then, a slow clapping started. from around a corner, Daemon appeared, totally unharmed. "Thanks for you help sir, i couldn't have done it without you." said Daemon. and from behind a pillar of bone, out walked the Captain of the Kido Corps. the Captain snapped his fingers and suddenly Reyes disappeared along with Daemon's corpse, and the immense pressure subsided. "Not a problem. just make sure you get out of here before nightfall. we still haven't tracked down that last Hollow that made its nest here." and with that, the Captain began to walk away.

Daemon looked to Luke and offered his hand. "I'm sorry i had to trick you like that. but it was the only way i could think of to get you to experience real fear in a controlled environment. I hope you aren't too cross with me."

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Luke got up as he found that his zanpakuto wasn't broken, he sighed in relief before putting it back into its sheath

"An illusion but when? when was I under the illusion?" Luke asked daemon as he came over to him with a glare in his eyes

"I watched you die right in front of me so you best start explaining to me right this second" Luke ask Daemon, demanding an answer from the squad four shinigami while giving the kido captain a glare for a moment before turning back to daemon to hear his answer

Location;; outskirts, district 13
Muse;;
Word Count;; 96
Tags;; Luke, Daemon
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Sun May 04, 2014 2:29 am

"It's like i said. the only way for you to truly understand how to control fear, is for you to experience it for yourself. now all we have to do is come up with a way for you elicit specific responses." Daemon thought for a moment. "Have you been inside your inner world yet? not everyone does when they achieve shikai. I think talking to your Zanpakuto spirit would be a good experience for you, and may even unlock a way for you to achieve some new ability." Daemon walked over to an open spot, and sat down. he couldn't follow him into his inner world, but he could watch over him while he was there. they were already in a safe place, being that the area was sealed off with kido barriers, but it never hurt to be cautious.

Daemon remembered what it was like to talk to his spirits. they were unique beings, and terrifyingly strong. it showed the true power that a Zanpakuto possessed. Shi no Ishi wasn't always content to help him either, and had on several occasions told him he was not yet ready for more power. but each time, he had proved them wrong. Daemon hoped that by talking to his spirits, Luke could learn more about himself and improve his relationship with his Zanpakuto.

Spoiler:
from here on, if you want i could play the role of your Zanpakuto spirit. or if you would rather do it, that is also fine. basically, make a post where your Zanpakuto spirit challenges you to do something in exchange for a new technique. this could be a fight, or it could be discovering something about yourself that you didn't know before.

Also, this is a chance for you to gain a new technique. i have an idea for a technique called "fight or flight". when using the fear function of your shikai, you can also choose whether they experience a need to run, or to fight. this doesn't make then do it, but it fills them with that desire. we'll have to continue this thread for you to gain the technique, but that's not too hard. and if you have an idea for a technique you'd like to gain instead, then by all means tell me about it, and i can help you get it approved.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum