Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bonds of Despair & Cherry Blossoms PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21Guest 

on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Itami looked down for a moment trying to think of something he needed work on "well besides my lack of ability with kido there's only one thing I can think of that I may possibly need some help in and that is defense I've never been very good at defending so in try to be offensive so if you could teach me some defensive moves I think that would help me out quite a bit" itami remarked then itami got ready for the training that Luke was willing to help him with itami hoped he wouldn't end up in the squad for barracks again it would have been his third time today but itami intended to get out of this mostly unwounded.
Itami glanced at Luke "so if you weren't stuck out here in the middle of the woods what would you be doing right now? I'm assuming you were heading somewhere earlier when those squad eleven members attacked you" itami asked as he leaned against the trww behind him it had been a rather exhausting and embarrassing day for itami all together with itami breaking down in front of Luke then being humiliated at the training grounds. Itami hoped for the final part of his day that it wouldn't end in embarrassment.

#22Guest 

on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

"Well, with regards to where I was going before those squad 11 guys found me was back to my barracks to report in, which, before you say anything, I did while you were out on the operating table" Luke explained, his mouth contorted into a sly smile as he spoke those last three words, his blood red eyes lit up with a evil coeval aura in them before he continued

"Well, I would suggest a mixed training; first, Hakuda, the way to fight someone without a zanpakuto and I'll teach you some things about diversions if you do a good job learning Hakuda" Luke told him, taking his zanpakuto, sheath and all out his red silk sash and placed it against a tree, he then took of his haori and hung it up over a branch on the same tree, leaving him in just his black-and-red karate outfit, he walked forward and gestured with his hand, flicking his hand towards him in the ancient way of saying "come at me, bro" with a playful smile on Luke's face

Location;; outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 178
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#23Guest 

on Thu May 01, 2014 4:09 am

"Well that makes sense"itami commented before casting his blue sheath against a large boulder then getting in an offensive stance he had experience in fighting hand to hand since he had done it for month's during his long child hood but itami had fought very little since then. Itami looked at Luke noticing the sly smile after Luke mentioned the operating table. Itami now had a determined look on his face when he he started a quick pace toward Luke when itami got a bit close to Luke, itami rushed quickly attempting to grab Luke's arm before he swung hard with his left arm to attempt at hitting Luke's face

#24Guest 

on Thu May 01, 2014 4:42 am

Luke smirked a raised his right arm up to the side with the arm making a L-shape, blocking the punch before grabbing the same arm, wrapping his left arm around Itami's outstretched arm and grabbed his left hand before he straighten his back, Lifting Itami into the air, his feet just on their tipsy toes

"Tihs is a arm lock, it's used to disable a opponent, although you have strength, that's all you have, you need speed as well as the knowledge to pull that together so you can do this..." Luke grunted the last part as Itami found himself thrown into the air by Luke before Luke appeared in front of him and with his leg a blur of motion, gave him a gulotine kick to the abdomen, making Itami cough up some blood before he was sent flying into the ground with a small dust cloudd surrounding him, once the dust cloud had clear, Itami was lying in his own mini crater

"Do you understand, Itami? power and speed together are a most deadly combo, I'm sure you would agree" Luke told him as he walked over to Itami to see what he would do in this position

Location;; outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 200
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#25Guest 

on Thu May 01, 2014 11:25 am

Itami was stunned as he was grappled and thrown into the air before he was kicked itami was able to take the pain as he slowly pushed himself off the ground before standing up glancing at Luke as he wiped the blood off his cheek "alright good move and I agree speed and strength is the best combo although I do try to train my speed but mostly for dodging out of the way of attacks" itami sighed feeling along his chest and shoulder making sure his wounds weren't reopened.
Itami suddenly grabbed Luke by his left arm with it his right arm before giving Luke a brutal punch with his left arm then with quick succession grabbing his head in a grapple then bending his left leg attempting to swing it into luke's neck and lower face getting then Luke's head in a break neck position "did I do well Luke I may lack in speed what I make up for in brutality "itami said smiling coldly Luke had been being sly all day about his speed, strength, power etc.
Itami's attempt at kneeing luke's neck and face had been mainly focused in his neck area as to not to break Luke's nose or chip teeth if itami hit Luke in the right place.

#26Guest 

on Thu May 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Luke suddenly got punch in the face by Itami, making him fall back slightly before Itami grabbed his neck and hung on to him, choking him, he managed to turn his head to Itami

"Nice...try" Luke grunted out before bring his elbow up, smashing into Itami's chin, knocking him off him before rapidly spinning around and punching into Itami's gut, winding him and sending him flying into a tree, Luke panted slightly before wiping his brow

"That's was good, you managed to get a punch in, not too bad for a unseated shinigami, defiantly better then those squad 11 idiots that couldn't punch their way out a paper barn, but since you managed to hit me, I'll show you a diversion style of hakuda if you so wish, that is, if your still standing after that" Luke told Itami as he look over at the tree he had punched him into to see if he was still willing to fight but Luke wanted to say something else

"True, I told you that strength and speed are a great combo but skill is also what keeps those two together because without the skill to utilize both your strength and speed then it will fail, I do hope you understand this" Luke told him, hoping all of this was getting into the young shinigami's head

Location;; outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 224
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#27Guest 

on Thu May 01, 2014 8:01 pm

OOC. Question how thick is the paper inside the barn like a life sized barn made of paper? Two-three foot thick walls? That already sounds hard Luke xD

itami coughed holding his neck afterhe had been elbowed and choked grabbing onto a very low hanging branch of the tree itamo checked himself again making sure none of his wounds were reopened "yeah.. Alright let's start learning that it sounds better than you kicking my ass all day"itami signed knowing very well he would be sore for days after this than looking back at Luke "I do understand now how do we start the diversion style of hakuda it sounds alright and will we need our zanpuktou for this?" Itami asked not liking being seperated from his zanpuktou one bit it made him feel defenseless.
itami stretched popping several bones in his body getting ready for what Luke would show him itami did think this was helping him although he doesn't think Luke she keep throwing him back into the tree behind him"so Luke how long will we train today the night is coming" itami said looking up at the sky at the fleeting sunlight

#28Guest 

on Thu May 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Luke smiled as Itami got back to his feet, rather shakily mind you but standing none the less

"We won't need our zanpakuto, although this can be applied to it but take it easy, I'll use a shunpo clone to demonstrate..." Luke told him as he launched into shunpo, twisting and making a shunpo clone, the clone flickering like a afterimage

"Now watch carefully, Itami, once you see and learn this move, we'll head back to our barracks, I understand that both of us need to report in, so pay close attention" Luke told him before he gestured to his clone to attack, the clone charged him, bring in a wide punch in towards Luke's head, the real Luke blocked it with a overhead block with his right hand before sending a punch towards the clone, the clone went to block but then got punched, not in the gut like he thought but in the face from the arm Luke had used to block as Luke had used the punch to his opponent's gut to divert his attention from the real punch that was coming from his opposite arm, the clone hit a tree and faded away, Luke wipe away some sweat that had built up on his brow and turned to Itami

"Well, Itami, did you get all of that?" Luke asked the younger shinigami as he took a deep breath in

Location;; outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 233
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;; Basically, what I was saying was that the squad 11 guys had weak punches and I thought a thin, paper barn is all since I was saying that they were so weak that they couldn't even do any damage to it

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#29Guest 

on Fri May 02, 2014 5:50 am

Ooc it was a joke..

itami smiled once he saw what Luke had done he had done similar things in the past with his zanpuktou for example earlier that day when he stopped off to fight vice captain Yuki Akies but he never thought much about it and never expected to be using that style of fighting all that much but from what itami saw from Luke's fighting theirs more to be desired in this sort of fighting style"yes I did now should I try now or what shall we do and you're right I likely have to be back at my barracks now that you mention it so I'll have to leave soon actually I'm not sure if I had any thing important to do today " itami sighed wondering of anyone had noticed his absence.
Itami got in an offensive position already knowing the answer to the question he asked as he started toward Luke when he got to him he suddenly
Swung his left fist toward Luke's upper chest as he then swung his right leg to kick Luke's upper thigh before itami with quick succession swung his right elbow toward Luke's face in an attempt to injure him after his punch whether or not the punch hit was of no constellation to itami he only wanted to not be easily beaten and thrown like nothing at this point. Itami was hoping that at least one of his attack's hit when he faced up against Luke he also hoped that he was using what Luke had shown him correctly.

#30Guest 

on Fri May 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Luke saw Itami come at him with a kick before his elbow came swung near his, he blocked the elbow and the kick but then he got a sharp punch to the gut from Itami's other hand that half expected but let it so Itami could get the hit in, the punch sent Luke skidding across the ground for a few meters before he managed to stop himself by putting his foot back, he then straightened himself, taking a cough before speaking

"Not too bad, itami, you even caught me partially off guard with that attack but you still need practice to use it to its maximum effect but not a bad attempt, come let's go, we're done for today" Luke told, retrieving his haori and zanpakuto from the tree he had laid them on, dressing back up before heading towards to dripping sun, he stopped for a moment and turned his head towards Itami
"He's gusty, I'll give him that, follow your dream, Itami, you will be there one day where you'll be in a position to prove you ability, be patient, your time will come soon enough..." Luke thought as he looked at the tired but determined look on Itami's face before heading into the sunset, his haori blowing dramatically in the wind as he headed back to report in on the day's events

Location;; outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 227
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;; Sorry, I kind of missed the joke, sorry Itami, I just didn't get the joke so sorry about that

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum