Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bonds of Despair & Cherry Blossoms PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Itami had little to no defense capabilities so itami was hit by Luke's attack the blade when directly through him just above his heart. As itami looked down aT the blade being struck through his chest and the blood that was forming slowly gushing out of itami's body for a moment itami didn't know what happened itami contemplated whether to continue to fight or not but itami had came to the reasoning that he should at least attempt another mobe . itamy then pulled the again of his sickle hard it pulled out of the tree toward Luke but then itami put his hand out toward Luke "kagayaku nokoribi" itami said in anger as five red needles pushed out of the tips of his fingers and shot out toward Luke he wasn't sure if this would hit him or not but itami didn't care since he was sure Luke would have likely dodged both attacks.
Itami had to slump to his knee's smiling looking at the ground "I'm terrible aren't I?" Itami said with a touch of sorrow and anger in his voice then he looked at his chest wound if this had been a real fight itami was sure he would be dead right now and now he had to live with this resolve itami's dream was to be one of the best fighter's in the soul society he realized that this would likely never happen. This hit itami hard as he reached behind him gripping Luke's sword pulling it out of himself as more blood was slowly pouring out of him

#12Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke sighed, deciding to at least show Itami the answer to his question he had, so he took up his fencing stance, twisting his left foot ninety degrees to the left as his body glowed black

"Unsheathe the husked casket, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke the name of his zanpakuto, the blade transforming into a six feet long blade of black mist, the blade howling and screaming as it was released, he pointed the tip of the mist blade against itami's throat

"Now, this choice I leave to you: I will allow you to experience the answer you wish but there will be some side effects to this that maybe irreversible so; do you want it or not" Luke asked Itami, willing to let the younger shinigami have some of his pride

Location;; Outskirt
Muse;;
Word Count;; 132
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#13Guest 

on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:06 am

Itami had watched with great interest as Luke's sword was released with a scream then contemplated if seeing this power would be worth it itami didn't want to die not today but itami had to know or he would likely regret it.
Itami slowly pushed himself off the ground standing up if he did end up having permanent damage done to him or worse death itami wanted to take it standing "go ahead I would like to see this power of yours" itami said bracing himself looking around the forest but also thinking about how easily he was defeated itami was a failure in his own right to be cut so easily but itami thought ended in anticipation for Luke's attack " I'm gonna have to find one of those squad four member's awhile later aren't I?" Itami commented as he glanced as the blood flow was slowing it had tracked down his clothes and was barely dripping away toward the ground "if I end up surviving this attack of yours I must ask you something can you help me to fight better I clearly need to have a better fighting style or at least can you teach me some defensive move's" itami asked looking down at the little circle of blood forming from the droplets of his chest wound itami then looked back up at Luke ready for any attack he has itami would not do anything to stop this attack he was ready to take it like the fighter he wants to be

#14Guest 

on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:18 am

Luke smiled at the gusty young shinigami in front of him

"As you wish, prepare yourself" Luke said before sending the mist blade through Itami's stomach, out his back and out the other side of the tree, he gripped the handle with both hands

"Fear..." Luke spoke out as Itami's world went black as he fell under the power of Luke zanpakuto, Zetsubō no Sākuru, he pulled the mist blade out and held it at one side so the six feet long blade of black mist reach to the sky from his right side, he also made sure to stand back a little as to see how Itami would fair under his zanpakuto's power

Location;; outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 114
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#15Guest 

on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:33 am

Itami suddenly didn't see Luke or the brightening forest around them everything changed itami had expected to be hurt by Luke's strange black mist blade but something strange happened as he felt a sudden pain for a moment itami expected this to be the pain of Luke's zanpuktou but instead it was a pain he was all to familiar with the pain was sadness itami looked around he saw nothing no tree's no grass no one not even the clouds in the sky were there the pain of being so alone was quite a pain indeed. Itami looked around frantically for any signs of life even a plant would do, itami slumped back onto his knees his eye's suddenly burning as he tried not to ahead any tears itami kept thinking to himself that he would find someone or something and it would be alright but this was as alone as he ever felt and itami couldn't handle it biting his lip as to not scream his lips soon started bleeding. Itami eventually slumped completely onto the ground looking to the side hoping to see someone any one any thing but nothing was there just dey dirt for what appeared to be mile's but in actuality itami ended up just slumping to the ground then suddenly itami screamed "anyone!? Please! Tell me someone's there!" Itami broke down from there on and just played there for several minutes. (

#16Guest 

on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:02 am

Luke looked at Itami, sobbing his eyes out in front of him, he pass his hand over the blade of mist, returning it to its sealed state and sheathing it, he knelt down in front of Itami and placed a hand gently on his shoulder

"Now, I think you understand why they released their swords and why this power is dangerous, Zetsubō's power is to create illusions based on emotions I call out, the illusion then shapes itself to that emotion in order to draw it out, by now you should understand what I'm saying to you" Luke said softly as he sent his spiritual pressure into Itami so his words could be heard inside the illusion of Zetsubō

Location;; outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 119
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17Guest 

on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:49 am

Once itami heard the voice of Luke he settled down itami usually was a strong individual but once he understood what Luke said to him he wiped his eyes standing up looking around the area "when does this illusion end" itami said still clearly shook in up from the experience he had in the illusion "I'm gonna assume you can hear me I understand how that captain and vice captain attacked you with their releases this is quite a power you posses and can you do me a favor Luke don't tell anyone how I reacted to this power" itami said embarrassed waiting patiently for the illusion to end since he put himself back together "but there's a flaw in your release if your sword is intangible then you wouldn't have much defense during this state would you Luke?" Itami asked looking around the dry dirt of the illusion he was in. Itami was more embarrassed than he appeared about breaking down and crying in front of Luke it was quite a discrace for him to break down so easily but even more so in itami's mind set that he failed miserably during the fight itami and Luke had. Unknown to itamo mostly because he had been ignoring it he had lost quite a bit of blood and soon enough if itami isn't healed or helped he would start to lose consciousness.

#18Guest 

on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Luke focused on releasing Itami from Zetsubō's illusion

"Well, there are two ways to escape my Zetsubō: the first is to fight against the emotion that it bring brought out, the other way is for me to cut you again and create another illusion which can bring out the emotion opposite to the primary one, which in this case, the latter will be quicker" Luke told him before bring his sword out, returning it to its shikai state before he slashed at Itami with the mist blade of Zetsubō

"Awaken..." Luke spoke softly and the clouded look on Itami's eyes disappear as he was released from the illusion and the real world came back to him, Luke noticed that Itami had gone a pasty pale white and saw the cut through his chest and his right shoulder was bloodied, so, once again, he resealed his sword, sliding it back into its sheath with a satisfying click before lifting Itami up onto his back, piggyback style, making sure Itami was on properly before he walked out the forest, he turn his head to Itami, who was lying his head on his left shoulder, his left arm hanging loosely at his side

"Don't worry, this will be just our little secret, Itami...and you're right, in its shikai state, my Zetsubō has no physical blade, it gave up its blade for that power because my zanpakuto, like me, dislikes having to harm people physical by cutting and killing so it brings them to their knees instead with its ability that you have just experienced, so I have to return it to its sealed form in our to attack my opponents properly since Zetsubō refuses to have any part in killing others" Luke explain as he whispered it into Itami's ear as he carried the wounded, young shinigami out the forest, the sun dipping in the horizon, Luke smile once before both him and Itami vanished from Luke's shunpo as he hurried to the squad four treatment room so Itami could be properly treated

Location;; outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 341
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#19Guest 

on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:20 pm

Several minutes after itami was bandaged and treated he woke up and immediately looked around the room hopefully to get a grasp on where he was but after several seconds set in he remembered what had happened itami's eyes then set upon Luke then at his bandages "alright Luke I have one more question and don't answer this physically can your shikai have someone in any illusion besides fear" itami asked Luke his final question about his zanpuktou then as he waited for a response he looked around the area he was at and mildly disliked what he saw some people injured some not and squad four tending to the wounded then itami looked back at Luke "remember your way back to that clearing? Well you should but anyways go back I'll meet you back there as soon as I can"itami told Luke before getting up and with a quick glance at the time he left without a word
When itamo met Luke in the clearing an hour later itami not only had his chest and shoulder bandaged his head was bandaged on one side as well. Itami's white hair was stained a light red yet itami looked angry as he walked into the clearing with a glance at Luke itami decided to tell him what happened before he asked "I went to the training day area and it didn't go well"itami growled kicking the dirt in front of him.

#20Guest 

on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Luke nodded, his hands lying on his sides as he had his injures healed by one of the squad four members

"Well, to answer your question from earlier, My zanpakuto power allows me to create illusions based on the emotion I call out, so yes, I can as long as its a emotion that they are able to feel, my zanpakuto has power over it, no matter what it is, now, you wanted me to teach you some moves, did you have anything in mind?" Luke asked the young shinigami, his haori blowing gently in the wind as he waited for Itami to answer his question

Location;; outskirts, soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 106
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum