Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bonds of Despair & Cherry Blossoms PRIVATE

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Guest 

on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:02 pm

The sky was a light blue as the sun was coming up it was a new day not a cloud in the sky the tempature was just barely fifty degrees Fahrenheit on this early morning on the out skirts of several districts and at this time itami was upset looking for any fight he could for the fact was that he had not been in a fight for almost a week that was specifically why he was out in these districts hoping to come across someone breaking the law or maybe hear a hollow from the distant forest outside the districts and it was this day that itami heard the sounds of laughter from around a hundred feet ahead of him when itami looked at the shinigami ahead he recognized three of them as squad eleven and another appeared to be from squad three and the squad eleven members appeared to be harassing the squad three member. Itami saw a chance for a fight but which side to choose he finally decided to help the squad three member to hopefully even out the fight itami rushed forward charging up reiatsu he used his technique kenmuri honshitsu to rush forward faster for almost no reason at all came up behind one of the squad eleven members smashing his foot into his back sending one of the squad eleven members toward another and two of them fell over itami left one of them to the squad three member while itami would handle the other two

#2Guest 

on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was glad for the help in taking out the squad 11 guys, he had been walking back to his barracks by taking a road through a forest on the outskirts when these squad 11 guys came from nowhere, wanting a fight with the guy that manage to force both Daemon and the captain of squad four to release their swords and had engaged when Itami came from seeming nowhere, using some sort of high speed technique that he could follow with his eyes but unfortunately, not for the unseated squad 11 guys as Itami took on two of them, leaving the leader to him, the leader attacked, only for Luke to launch into shunpo and making use of Senka to pierce his kneecaps, which confused the leader at first, simply since nothing had happen at first until Luke clicked his zanpakuto back into his sheath before two holes appeared in his kneecaps and he fell to the ground, unable to move, he turn around and saw Itami finishing off the other two squad 11 guys, knocking them out by bashing their heads together before they slid to the ground, laying against each other

"Bakudo number four: Hainawa" Luke called out with a outstretch hand, sending a coil of yellow spirit energy at the two laying against each other, unconscious, the energy forming into a yellow energy rope so if they woke up, they couldn't follow after them until the squad four members come to deal with them, he turn fully around to Itami and bowed his head so not to look directly at Itami's face

"Thank you, would you care to state your name? since I do believe I didn't catch your name" Luke asked Itami for his name so he didn't have to keep avoiding his face but he kept his head bowed as he waited for his answer

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 311
Tags;; Luke, Itami
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#3Guest 

on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Itami saw his chance to actually meet someone new "my name is itami kurai what's your name and why were those squad eleven members messing with you?"he asked wondering the possibility's of the question he asked while then looking at the three members of squad eleven then looked at the one the squad three member had taken care of itami smirked seeing the holes in the leader's knees itami liked this shinigami's style itami looked at the shinigami who was still bowing "why haven't you looked up yet?"he asked wondering since he had seen him looking down when the squad eleven members were picking on him "anything important?" He asked

#4Guest 

on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Luke looked up at Itami, his blood red eyes looking the younger shinigami as he studied his face before responding to him.

"My name is Luke Yasenha, Tenth seat of squad three and these guys..." Luke looked down at the leader and gave him a kick in the ribs, making the leader cough into the dirt, "...wanted to know why both Daemon and Captain Lara released their swords against me when there was a seal on all vice captains and captains taking part in the training day" Luke told him before taking a step forward towards Itami.

"The reason I bow my head is because I have..." Luke sighed, slightly embaressed to admit it but he sighed, he at least deserved to know the reason since he helped him out with these squad 11 idiots so he took a breath and spoke again, "...A phoebia of faces of people I don't know and I can't make myself look at their faces until I know them, at least their name anyway so once you stated your name, I know you now so I can look you in the face without being worried" Luke explained to Itami before looking towards the forest and walking in that direction.

"Come on, we best move away from here before squad four arrives; I'm really not in the mood for answering questions" Luke told him, offering his left hand to Itami while he held his side with his right hand as his side was still sore from being knocked into a tree by Daemon during his fear rampage under the effect of Zetsubō's shikai ability.

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 269
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#5Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:17 am

Itami studied Luke's movements carefully like a cat about to pounce on a mouse itami's eyebrows raised "that's impressive was it a good fight?"itami asked then noticed Luke hold his side in pain "very interesting but we should talk later being questioned would be a drag now let's go I hope you can run"itami said as he broke off into a sprint in tell they came upon a large clearing two miles away from the area where they left the three squad eleven member and around the time itami and lule reached the clearing the squad eleven members were found and taken care of. Itami looked up as a few clouds were rolling in on the sunny day that it turned out to be itami looked over at Luke "so how did you get that captain and vice captain to release? Was it a good fight?"itami asked interested as he had never been in any fight of that magnitude itami was honestly a little jealous since he was sure he would not be able to do that " anyways back on the point I think we should rest here for a bit depending if they send anyone to investigate on who ever put those squad eleven punk's down oh and I like your style of fighting with that leader of there's that was a bit brutal I only wanted to knock them out but you took the leader down a peg almost literally (get it because of the holes in the leader's knees? Eh that was a horrible joke) itami sat down on a near by rock waiting we of anyone would
D come and investigate

#6Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:29 am

Luke sighed at the younger shinigami as he sat down next to him as he watched the clouds

"Well, the technique I used on their leader was called senka, a technique normally used to cut of a person's sources of spiritual power but I was feeling merciful today and took out his kneecaps instead, he'll live, he's too annoying for that..." Luke told him before he gently slid out his zanpakuto from its sheath so it was two thirds of the way out

"...and to answer your other question; this is the reason and the real answer to why both Daemon and captain Lara were forced to use their sword's full power" Luke spoke with a sad look in his eyes as his sword glowed with a black aura, the blade making a sound like a man screaming in despair, making the forest they enter more morbid and dark in atmosphere

Location;; outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 151
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#7Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:52 am

Itami looked at Luke then at the forest around them in awe "wow that's very impressive ...very impressive indeed"itami said then glanced at his own zanpuktou " I can't do a lot with mine I suppose but in try and I think I'm alright with it but oi guess I still have quite a bit to learn"it am sighed fiddling with the chain at the end of his zanpuktou "so im assuming you fought the captain and that vice captain at the training grounds I was going to go over there in a few hours when hopefully my power will increase you see I have a slight advantage in heat my power increases significantly and I was hoping to fight a vice captain or possibly a captain "itami said smiling slightly "so tell me about your self Luke and I never mentioned this but I'm an unseated member of squad six"itami looked up at the rolling clouds across the blue sky it was around early morning then itami took a glance at Luke's zanpuktou

after several moment itami concluded that it may be very profitable for him in the long run too not cross Luke's path in an actual fight if he had made a captain and a vice captain release there power but he would like a taste of what a battle with him would be like "so we have a bit of time to kill before things cool down what would you like to do?"itami asked watching Luke's movement's carefully then weighed his options a bit more like what if he betrayed Luke to one of the squads for beating that squad eleven member but he had an equal part in that so he disregarded any thought of it.

#8Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Luke inhaled through his nose and took a breath out before answering the younger shinigami

"Well, like I stated before, I'm am the tenth seat of squad three, I was offered the place when I was still a academy student, I was one of their star pupils at the time but due to that, I became unwilling popular which I found unbearable so when I heard i had been offered a seated officer's position in squad three, I jumped at the chance to get away from the other students that were bothering me about needing my help or just wanting to hand out with the "cool kid" as they say, but squad three isn't as bad as people say it is, just most don't understand the role we play but they are a decent bunch of shinigami and one day, I'll be captain so this power is no long just mine to use but to use to protect my squad and those innocent" Luke told him before stretching his arm, he felt his side and found it had loosen back up and was no longer sore, just a tad oversensitive but better then it was

"Well, since you mention it and you have that look in your eyes, how about were spar? since you look eager like those squad 11 guys about the true power of my zanpakuto...follow me" Luke told him before getting him, Itami following after him into a deeper section of the forest, Luke looked around before speaking again

"I think this should do, we should be far enough away that no one should be able to detect our spiritual pressure if or, more likely, when we release our spiritual pressure, so...In the terms of playing fair, I'll let you attack me first" Luke said, holding his arms out with his hands pointed towards his chest while making the "come at me" movement with his hands, a smile playing on his face as he watch Itami with his blood red eyes, waiting for Itami to make his move

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 343
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#9Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:37 pm

Itami followed Luke through the woods checking his surroundings with one hand on his zanpuktou's hilt
"Yes Im quite curious about it I hope you don't take offense Ive always loved a good fight you might even say its in my nature in actuality I just took down those squad eleven member's just because I would have liked the fight but apparently they were very weak but I think all In all it was quite a good experience now let's get this battle started"
Itami drew his zanpuktou with a quick glance at the blade itami said his release phrase "nenshou bakuhatsu " itami's zanpuktou changed into a long blade several inches wide with a long chain coming off the hilt ending in a sickle then itami momentarily took time to charge up a bit more raitsu before launching an attack on luke .
Itami ran toward luke swinging the chain of his sickle before flinging it high in the air it landed deep in a tree a few feet behind Luke when itami rushed up with his zanpuktou swinging it hard toward Luke's side where he was injured earlier if the blade hit since its primarily a swinging type weapon it would cut several inch's into Luke's flesh concentrating hard itami wanted to win this battle that much was quite clear itami had a despite look in his eye's he wanted to prove himself a good fighter

#10Guest 

on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Luke smiled as he vanished using shunpo, reappearing behind Itami before lifting his hand towards him

"Bakudo number nine: Geki" Luke called out, covering Itami's body in red energy, paralyzing him before Luke charge him, drawing his zanpakuto to go into a attack which would allow him to cut him so fast he wouldn't even realize it until he clicked his sword back into its sheath, although he made sure to aim just above his heart so he didn't kill him if the attack went through

Location;; outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 86
Tags;; Itami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum