Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mark of The Beast OPEN

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:07 pm

A squad three shinigami was making his rounds down the squad three quarters, he knocked on the new tenth seat's quarters

"Tenth seat Yasenha, I'm coming in to check on you, I hope you are... the shinigami started to say as he walked in and found that, not only the tenth seat's clothes and zanpakuto were gone but there was a body-size hole through the wall, the shinigami's eyes widened

"What...is this?" the shinigami spoke to himself before rushing off to tell the vice captain the news that the tenth seat was missing, only to find the vice captain absent, the squad member rushed around when he bumped into the vice captain of squad five in the squad three barracks

"Hello, sir, sorry about the interruption but the tenth seat has gone missing, I need help" the squad member asked the vice captain, hoping for his help

View user profile

on Wed May 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
Hikaru Shibata ;; 3-2 ;; Visored ;; Male

Hikaru Shibata was walking into the 3rd division barracks when he was suddenly stopped by one of the squad members. After all, why would he be in someone else’s barracks if he had his own division to take care of. This may have been something out of the ordinary, but Hikaru listened anyway since he was bored. Once he heard about the 10th seat member missing he wondered if he honestly should help. Thinking and looking around it seemed to the member talking to him that Hikaru may never answer. Soon, however, he did. He said, ”Wow. So your 10th seat is missing and you can‘t find anyone else. I guess I could help but I need more details first. Where was he last seen and does he normall do this?” General questions they may be but it might give Hikaru clues on where to find the missing squad member.

Location;; Division 3 Barracks
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 120
Tags;; Hikaru Shabata
OOC;; It’s a start at least.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Thu May 08, 2014 12:21 am

Itami was getting out of the squad six barracks when he over heard several nearby shinigami talking about a squad three member that went missing. Usually itami wouldn't care but considering he knew someone in squad three he had to look into this to make sure if it was or wasn't him. Itami asked around his barracks and even e few other's he had learned that it was the tenth seated member of squad three, itami knew that this was his friend Luke yasenha and then itami went quickly to vulonteer for the squad that was to go on a search for Luke.

#4Guest 

on Thu May 08, 2014 5:11 am

Mercry yawned as he stepped from his quarters, blinking bleary eyes as the sunlight hit them. he smiled and stretched, enjoying the feeling of the suns warmth before turning and walking in the direction of the training grounds for his morning exercise. as he walked, he passed a group of gossiping Shinigami. he would have ignored them if it hadn't been for the fact they were discussing his friend, Luke and how he'd vanished from his quarters. Upon hearing that, Mercry changed direction and began to head to Squad Three Barracks with a determined stride.

on Thu May 08, 2014 5:34 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

The squad three member calmed down enough to explain what was going on, seeing two other shinigami from different squads coming in to see what was wrong

"Well, I went in to check on the new tenth seat this morning when I found that his room was a mess and that he had disappeared through a hole at the opposite side of the room...But I haven't know him for long, sir and I wouldn't know how he behaves since he only came in yesterday but I overheard some of the other guys talking about how, during the night, they heard strange mumblings coming from the tenth seat's room but that's as much as I know, sir but I can show you to the room in question to start you investigation if you wish?" the squad three member told them, explaining as much as he knew he could explain before gesturing into the barracks in the direction he wanted them to follow

Location;; Squad three barracks, soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 161
Tags;; Luke, Mercry, Itami, Pallas
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Thu May 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Hikaru stands still as he takes all the information in.  Once the squad member is finished talking Hikaru began to think.  He looked to the others that arrived and felt they could be of assistance.  He then said, ”Take me to that room please.  You others can follow as well.  As you lead me there can you do me the favor of at least telling me his or her name.  It would not do any good to form a search party to look for someone when you don‘t even know their name.  Also, should anyone ask, my name is Hikaru Shibata.  I‘m the Division 5 Vice Captain.  I‘ll take command of this mission if you all don‘t mind.”  With that said he waited and then followed the squad member to where the 10th seat had been and began to look for clues as to where he/she could be.

Location;; Division 3 Barracks
Muse;;  7/10
Word Count;;  112
Tags;;  Hikaru, Luke, Mercry, and Itami
OOC;;  Just tell me what he finds and then Lukes name.  After that I’ll lead the small team to the underground to begin the search.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Mon May 12, 2014 2:22 am

Itami listened to all the information that was given to him then he glanced at the vice captain known as hikaru, itami wasn't sure if she had the authority to be in charge of this squad to find Luke but she was a more senior member then him so itami ignored this as he looked for any clue's to where Luke might have disappeared to in his room. But itami had not found anything signifigant as he was eager to go look for luke .

#8Guest 

on Mon May 12, 2014 3:41 am

Mercry poked around in the room for a few secconds before moving to Lukes bed and drawing his sword.
"We're wasting time," he said as he sword began to glow, "I have just the thing to find him."
He touched the pommle of the blade to the sheets and his sword flaired breafly.

on Mon May 12, 2014 11:56 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

The squad three member watched as they investigated the room, the one with the massive zanpakuto was pointing his sword at the bed and making his sword glow, not sure why we was doing that but he shrugged, seeing that, he went over to vice captain Hikaru and reported in

"Well, the tenth seat's name is Luke Yasenha, he was only recently promoted to this squad when he disappeared but I want to check something first..."The squad member sigh before walking over to his bed with a confused look on his face

"Normally the beds face towards the wall, not towards the door, let's see now... the squad member lifted the bedding and moved it to the side, where he found the kanji for shadow "影" was carved into the floor of the floor before calling the vice captain and the other shinigami over to see the kanji marking, wondering what they would make of it

Location;; Luke's bedroom, squad three barracks, soul society
Muse;;
Word Count;; 153
Tags;; Pallas, Itami, Mercry, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile

on Fri May 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada

Hikaru watched as Itami and Mercry were looking around the room. He then began to look around himself till he saw what Mercry did. He was beginning to wonder what he was doing when the squat member spoke. Hikaru took some notes down and nodded. He then saw the kanji on the floor. Not far from the kanji was a secret diary. Hikaru picked this up and began to read through it for clues. In the last entry he finds that Luke wrote about taking a walk in the sewers. Hikaru the looked up and says, ”Were heading for the sewers. Luke may be there. If you all wish to still follow you can.” With that said Hikaru walks out and heads for the sewer entrance . Once down there he begins to look around for footprints or other markings.

Location;; Lukes Room and then the Sewers
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 140 words
Tags;; LukeYasenha, Mercry, Itami Kurai, and Hikaru Shibata
OOC;; Hey Itami, Hikaru is a guy, not a girl. Just FYI. Your last post kept calling him a girl. Razz

Template (c) Yuki Seika

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum