Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Guest 

on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke was screaming in pain before vice captain Akies arrived, stabbing her shikai blade into the ground near him and formed a protective barrier around them as she preformed kaido on his injuries, she had dealt with the most heavily damaged areas of his legs and chest but his face was still damage as Yuki would be able to see the muscle in the left side of his feet and his teeth, now exposed through the lack of skin as well as his right hand's ring finder being worn away to such a degree that there was only the bone of his finger left before the shield shattered as Yuki told him to stand up as he wasn't finished yet, Luke rolled over onto his chest and got up onto his knees, about to make a remark back to the vice captain before mirrors suddenly appeared around them that were made of ice as multiple versions of the other Yuki appeared in them, looking ready to strike but the trick didn't fool Luke as a fellow user of illusions, he knew this was all a division from the real attack that was coming from above as he looked up to see the real Yuki Seika bring her blade down at him, he quickly grabbed his zanpakuto with his right hand and blocked the attack as yuki impacted against his blade, his feet thumping into the dirt as he held the handle with his right while holding the blade with his left before he opened his hand

"Bakudo number nine: Geki!" Luke yelled the name of the bakudo, hoping to quickly paralyze the other Yuki before he launched into shunpo, coming behind her where he would grab her arms under her shoulders and hold them back

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!" Luke yelled the incantation after the spell the enforce the power of his bakudo before he put a finger to her back

"Fly true in the wind, fire straight in lightning, doves scavenge the scared land as lightning strikes the earth and ascends to the havens, Hado number four: Kangeki Byakurai" Luke spoke the hado with full incantation as he fired a concentrated beam of black lightning into her spine, hoping to cripple the other Yuki for a short time by severing her spinal cord which if it worked, would send her body into shook, even to the point of putting her unconscious if the shook went that far before he looked at Yuki with his blood red eyes

"Vice captain Akies, do it now! attack her while I can still hold her down, don't mind me and take her out now!" Luke yelled at Vice captain Akies as he was willing to die for his vice captain to get her chance to finish her sister off as he held her with both his bakudo and his arms as he waited for Akies to finish her off

Kangeki Byakurai:
Spell Name: Kangeki Byakurai
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #4
Spell Incantation: "Fly true in the wind, fire straight in lightning, doves scavenge the scared land as lightning strikes the earth and ascends to the havens"
Spell Effect: fires a beam of black spirit energy from the practitioner's finger, which fires a concentrated beam of black lightning from his finger which has a effect of numbing the limb of where the lightning strikes

Geki:
Spell Name: Geki
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #9
Spell Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Spell Effect: surrounds the target with a red aura, causes complete paralysis to the target, freezing them in the position they are in when the spell hit them.

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 496
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Yuki Seika, Luke Yasenha
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:54 am

Espada
Espada
Yuki Seika ;; 3-2 ;; Arrancar ;; Female

This again? He had to be joking. Frozen by the Geki, Yuki was determined not to let this get the better of her once again. Surging her reiatsu and quickly charging it, the Arrancar broke free of the weaker Shinigami's kido spell. Noticing that he had been surging a counter- the dangerous Kangeki Byakurai, she swiftly dodged using Sonido and allowed her opponent's attack to blast itself into 'space'. "Sorry, were you expecting a different outcome?" Seika asked with a hearty yet light laugh: the laugh of a young teenage girl. "You really are becoming a nuisance. Now that my target is here, I have no more use for you to entertain me."

She wanted to cut him down quickly so she could deal with her sister alone. Akies deserved to have a painful death, and Yuki was more than willing to give it to her. But right now she had this annoyance standing in between her and the Vice Captain. It had to be eliminated quickly if she was to have anymore fun. Charging a cero at the tip of her blade, the Arrancar directed the point at Luke and allowed it to fire in a straight, concentrated beam.

Yuki Akies ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Female

Yuki gave an irritated sigh as Luke called out his strategy. With a sharp glare in her violet-colored eyes, the Shinigami stated flatly, yet very softly with a dangerous edge, "I told you this your fight. But if you must have assistance I suppose I could help."

The Vice Captain understood that her younger sister was much stronger than her Tenth Seat. But Akies also detected a slight shift in Luke's powers. He was slightly stronger. That much she could feel. Deciding that Yasenha could do well this some help, she gazed down at her zanpakutou's blade. Yuki rarely wore or used a sheath of it since Raitosutomu could materialize at will. Usually the spirits were with her, thus she never had need to carry them in a 'protective case'. And when running to battle, she simply just held onto the crude blade's hilt. Not going to waste her own energy on fighting Seika right now, as much as she wanted to rip her sister to shreds, the Shinigami silently commanded one of her zanpakutou spirits to materialize. "Keiji. Help Luke. But don't kill my sister. I'll do that myself," Yuki ordered.

Instantly, the smaller spirit of Raitosutomu took true form from the blade. Being only a half of the crude sword, it instantly made the katana that Yuki held look half its size. Not exchanging a word with his Shinigami master, the zanpakutou spirit leaped upward towards Luke with shunpo. He was not going to attack in his own way, but rather wait for a battle order from Akies' subordinate. Keiji understood what she wanted him to test for, and ignored the indignant remarks from his other half, Ryusuke. This was his turn to actually do something. Besides, it was his right. Ryu was nothing as far as Raitosutomu went.

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 305 for Akies. 205 for Seika. 610 total.
Tags;; Raitosutomu, Black Snow, Keiji, Yuki Akies, Yuki Seika, Luke Yasenha
OOC;;

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#23Guest 

on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Luke could only watch as Yuki broke free of his full incantation Geki and use her Sonido to avoid his Kangeki Byakurai, she got out of his hold to before once again mocking him before pointing the tip of her blade at Luke and charged the concentrated version of her cero before firing it, he couldn't split it with his Kangeki Byakurai as the core of the cero was too dense to break with the kido but since vice captain Akies restored his legs, he had enough to shunpo out the way of the blast, reappearing a few meters to the right

I understand this is my fight, even so, her battle strength right now as well as the strength of her reiatsu far surpasses my own ability but I have to find a way to defeat her somehow..." Luke thought as vice captain Akies manifested one of her zanpakuto spirits, one called "Keiji" although even if he was a zanpakuto spirit, he looked to be a kid but he knew vice captain Akies had her reasons for summoning this part of her zanpakuto, he shunpoed to the child spirit's side, the child holding a smaller version of Akies's sealed blade, his own in his right hand, he went over in his head what he knew of vice captain Akies's shikai; he knew her shikai could manipulate wavelengths of sound waves and light waves as shown from the barrier Akies made earlier to protect them while she heal his injuries and from looking at Keiji, he must represent the manipulation of light waves, the one that manipulated sound was yet to manifest but Luke thought that this child would be more useful then one might believe from the child, his thoughts turned to the records he had read up on Akies's zanpakuto and he recalled something about a ability that allowed someone to become invisible to the eyes but not to the ears nor senses that could detect reiatsu but a plan was starting to form in his mind, one that was crazy enough that it might actually work, he leaned in to whisper into the boy's ear so only he would hear him

"Keiji-san, if you can use your ability to make me invisible, it will give me the chance to strike Yuki with my shikai and take her to a place where I have a advantage" Luke whispered to the child spirit, hoping that the child understood his intention and place his special light bending illusion around him before he would launch in his shunpo, hiding his spiritual pressure from everyone, even his own vice captain, he had to make this count because he doubted he get another chance to do this again

"all right...Zetsubō...lend me your strength...one more time" Luke thought as he felt a tug on his mind as Zetsubō spoke to him in his whispery voice

"This I shall do...Let us show her what despair truly is" Zetsubō spoke into his mind, Luke nodded before he stood, invisible to Yuki before he went into his fencing stance

"Unsheathe the hushed casket, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke softly as he released his six foot long blade of black misted once again before quickly launching into shunpo, making five shunpo clones in the same formation as the last shunpo clone art he performed before he would thrust into Yuki five times, impaling her several times where he would send her into a illusion, just containing a black space, the space made up of the shades of his hellish inner world, even the floor they would stand on before he would touch her forehead, using the power of his dreamwalker ability to enter the illusion and appear in front of Yuki from a safe distance before he would start walking towards her, his eyes shaded over

"What is it you fear, Seika?...Do you fear a lonely death...or... Luke asked her monotone, almost to the point of being scary and when he paused, his form would seemingly shift into vice captain Akies where he would look up and look at Seika with the eyes that Seika hated the most, but the illusion of Akies he had over himself would have her eyes be cloudy

"Or is it me you fear, Sister?" He would speak so he sounded exactly like Akies, although he had prepared that, if Seika decided to attack him looking like Akies, her attack would go though but her body would turn to glass and he would appear in the distance behind Seika with his back to her before he would reveal some more of his tricks that he had within the illusion world of Zetsubō

Nami Manto (Yuki Akies's shikai technique):
Technique Name: Nami Manto
Technique Description: Upon using this technique, Yuki can bend the light around her or a target and reflect it back, making the target or her appear invisible. The target can simply not be seen, but can be heard. Reiatsu can be felt, unless it also is cloaked by the wielder. This cloak can be held for three posts, then requires a three post cooldown.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: The opponent cannot see the target/Yuki.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The opponent cannot see the target/Yuki.
Opponent is Equal Tier: The opponent cannot see the target/Yuki.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: The opponent can see the light distortion, but not the target/Yuki's figure.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: The opponent can possibly see a faint outline of the target/Yuki.

Dreamwalker:
Technique Name: Dreamwalker
Technique Description: This technique is available in both shikai and bankai, this allows the user to enter the illusion of the target when hit and can fight them inside the illusion, he also has some abilities to change the environments like creating mazes, parks, cities, etc, anything within reason as well as walls to defend against basic long range attacks as well as other illusion based ability.

Shunpo clone art number five:
Technique Name: Shunpo clone art number five: Five-point impalement
Technique Description: a enhanced variation of arts two and three, where Luke makes five shunpo clones covering the front, sides, back, directly bellow and directly above the target, the Lukes then come down at speed as the original Luke makes five, extreme fast impalements in six places so fast that the opponent may presume they all the attacks happened at the same time, a side effect of this is it creates a dust cloud, making a six-pointed star in the six different places that Luke impaled the target. Requires five posts to cool down before reuse

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will take heavy damage to his/her affected parts and will bleed heavily for three posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will take a great amount of damage and will bleed heavily for two post
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will take a good amount of damage and will have deep wounds in the affected parts, which may bleed slightly for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will take some damage and may have some shallow wounds where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will only have a few little wounds where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed at all and if so, only for one post if that

Location;; Outskirts, Luke's illusion world
Muse;;
Word Count;; 776
Tags;; Yuki Seika, Yuki Akies, Luke Yasenha, Keiji
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:09 am

Espada
Espada
Firstly, Luke, that post has a bit of 'meta-gaming' in it. Here is the definition of meta-gaming as stated in the rules:
Meta-gaming: This is when you act in-character based on information you only have out of character.

Here is your part of the post with meta-gaming:
"I understand this is my fight, even so, her battle strength right now as well as the strength of her reiatsu far surpasses my own ability but I have to find a way to defeat her somehow..." Luke thought as vice captain Akies manifested one of her zanpakuto spirits, one called "Keiji" although even if he was a zanpakuto spirit, he looked to be a kid but he knew vice captain Akies had her reasons for summoning this part of her zanpakuto, he shunpoed to the child spirit's side, the child holding a smaller version of Akies's sealed blade, his own in his right hand, he went over in his head what he knew of vice captain Akies's shikai; he knew her shikai could manipulate wavelengths of sound waves and light waves as shown from the barrier Akies made earlier to protect them while she heal his injuries and from looking at Keiji, he must represent the manipulation of light waves, the one that manipulated sound was yet to manifest but Luke thought that this child would be more useful then one might believe from the child, his thoughts turned to the records he had read up on Akies's zanpakuto and he recalled something about a ability that allowed someone to become invisible to the eyes but not to the ears nor senses that could detect reiatsu but a plan was starting to form in his mind, one that was crazy enough that it might actually work, he leaned in to whisper into the boy's ear so only he would hear him
Here you have Luke automatically know that Akies has two zanpakutou spirits AND that one of them is lightwave manipulation. Unless Yuki told or showed you IC, you cannot assume you know this information. I will let it slide, as I personally don't mind and it was used on my character, but this is a rulebreak which could get you in trouble in the future. Please don't let it happen again. I assumed you didn't know, so just consider this a friendly warning. =] If you have questions, please PM me.

Invisibility? How did the Tenth Seat know that power was used from him? Well, no matter. It sucked to be ordered around by someone else when he was rightfully a part of the Vice Captain, and much more powerful than the subordinate. He could come to terms with that later. Right now, Keiji knew that stopping Seika came first. There was absolutely no way both he and Luke could kill her. At the very least, though, they could drive her off. "Nami Manto!" he said, aiming to cast the technique that was special to him on the Shinigami. How did he do this? Well, he had to aim to lightly stab him with his tiny wakazachi-sized katana first. And that was just what he did.

The next stage of the battle took Yuki by surprise. Though she was much stronger than him, and the illusions were only hazy outlines, they greatly agitated the Arrancar. What was this punk trying to prove? In her opinion, he should just lie down and die. Maybe he needed help.

She could tell she was in this illusion after being stabbed by the clones and Luke himself. However, what really pissed her off was the fact that Yasenha was impersonating her sister. Why would anyone impersonate the one who had stolen away her happiness. "Damn you! Do you really think that bitch deserves the position she has or the respect!? She took everything from me! She took my happiness, my sense of belonging, and drove me to what I am today! I don't deserve any trouble from anyone. For god's sake, kill her!" Seika raged, charging for the male Shinigami.

Yuki didn't want pity. Hell, she had destroyed the meaning or reason of pity long ago. The Arrancar yearned for understanding. If life had gone how it should have, she wouldn't have been just a 'replacement'. She could have had a real life. A happy one. And she would have been able to rest in peace. This was anything but fucking peace.

Location;;
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 342
Tags;; Nami Manto, Yuki Akies, Yuki Seika, Keiji, Luke Yasenha
OOC;;

#25Guest 

on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Luke watched as Seika, after saying about her sister, vice captain Akies, charged, her voice full of rage but also a undertone of sadness in her words, Luke knew that sort of thing didn't come from faking it; the way she reacted, I spoke volumes about her and vice captain Akies, one sentence that summed her up as Seika slashed at him looking like Akies and she would see him as Akies turn to glass and shatter apart, her face in a silent scream before she would feel his spiritual pressure behind her and would see him in the distance, where he would turn, his face hidden in shade

"Too young...you died way too young...you haven't lived at all...if it wasn't for the fact that we are enemies and you almost killed me by melting me, I would feel sorry for you, It's important to live and know where you belong before you die; trust me, I have known death's embrace many times, when you've lived as long as I have, you tend to hold onto those few, good memories of home, family and the good times you had but if I had to say, you died before having those memories you need; let's try something different, miss Seika" Luke said, snapping his fingers and the illusion changed to become the world of the living in karakura town; where Seika would find herself in a restaurant overlooking the main Karakura high street, where Luke would be sitting at her table

"It's been a while since I've been here in the world of the living, do you know what's fascinating about you?... Luke asked her as he snapped his fingers and drinks appeared next to them, "...you retain the memories of your life before you became a hollow; normally hollows lose all memories of their former lives but you, you remember the life before your unfortunate transformation into a hollow, a pity really but again, it's quite fascinating since there's a boy, a arrancar just like you who remembers his life before he became a hollow but like you, both of you died way too damn young, you never learnt to live your life, a true pity that you lost that much, don't you agree, miss Seika?" Luke said as he took a sip of his drink as he waited for her response, interested that he had now met two arrancars that appeared to retain knowledge of their lives before their deaths and transformation into hollows to arrancar; he was interested to see if there was a connection between the two

Location;; Luke's illusion world
Muse;;
Word Count;; 431
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Yuki Seika, Luke Yasenha
OOC;; well, since you said you weren't too good at rp battles, how about some talking instead? :D be good to hear Seika's story while they are inside the illusion and under Luke's dreamwalker ability

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:18 am

Espada
Espada

Yuki froze. What did he know about her? The two of them were the farthest from each other- two complete opposites: Hollow and Shinigami. Seika wasn't about to accept pity or fascination from the other 'species'. He was attempting to pacify her, perhaps, but it was just unacceptable.

An illusion? Thankfully, she at least recalled that though this was Karakura Town, she had never visited this place while alive as a human. At least that was no insult, but Luke's simple existence was mocking her. She had no choice but to crush him. "Don't act like you understand me," Yuki murmured darkly, her eyes shaded over. This was an act that could not be forgiven. The Shinigami had been the hammer to push in the nail. "You know absolutely nothing about that time. You would rather look down on an Arrancar like all of you fucking Soul Reapers, or give us a mockery disguised as pity."

Unable to take much more of this insult, the Arrancar ignored the scenery and charged forward again with Sonido, this time in a silent and deadly rage. She would not miss this time, or if she did, worse things would happen for the poor man right in front of her. How dare he look down on her! How dare he!?

"Mizore," Seika muttered, again using the agonizing technique to hopefully impale Luke. "And what did you have?" she asked menacingly, yet very softly with a grin curling on her lips, obviously in some childishly cruel and insane, happy, madness. "Did you get to live a perfect life? Do you have a right to pity those like myself? You try to sympathize with me, yet what about those countless I killed in the village? Do they not deserve the same pity for their tragic 'lives' in Rukongai or their 'deaths' in the World of the Living?"

She was pretty much rambling, but Yuki still had a hidden point in all of this that Yasenha could likely not understand. He would only see the outward point, if anything. No matter where he came from or what he did in life, what right did he have to try to 'understand' her? She might have yearned for some small sort of understanding, but he could not have known that, and Seika would never accept it from the likes of him... at least unless Akies was dead. Heh, that would be great.

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 415
Tags;; Mizore, Luke Yasenha, Yuki Seika
OOC;;
Lol, Yuki might not accept that. xD She hates Luke's guts.

Spoiler:
Technique Name:
Mizore

Technique Description:
This technique is similar to Yakedo. Although while Yakedo is automatic, Mizore requires effort. Each time the blade slashes the opponent, Mizore freezes the skin and wound, causing frostbite on weaker opponents. She can use it two times in a post, and for two posts. After that, it needs a two post cool-down.

Technique Effect Chart:
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:
The enemy's wound will freeze and cause severe pain and frostbite.

#27Guest 

on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:15 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke watched as Seika became angered at his attempt at gathering information, her eyes shaded over as she talked in a dark, angry tone, her spiritual pressure he felt coming off her confirmed the feelings that she was feeling as she talked about not understanding her and that pity was mocking her before leaping out her seat and attacking him, using another ability he certainly didn't want it to hit him but she wouldn't know the full extent of his dreamwalker ability, he willing the table to liquefy and surround her sword and her sword arm before solidifying again in the hard plastic but just for safety, he moved out the way in case she broke free of the hard plastic as she rambled about having a perfect life and about the people she had killed, he stopped and turned, his own eyes shaded over

"A perfect life you say?...Tell me, does this come from a person that is perfect?!" Luke shouted at her before moving his Gi's left sleeve and showing her the underside of his arm, she would see countless self-inflicted cuts and scars on his arm

"I didn't have a perfect life; in fact it is still the most hateful of my life, the hatred for myself surpasses yours, that I promise you but you seem to have forgotten all the people I saved from your rampage by distracting you with this fight; thanks to me, most of those people have gotten to the seireitei by now, far beyond your power to reach them, but at least I got to live these long four hundred years; in my eyes...you haven't lived at all, you died young and your inexperience shows, a child to me but there's two other things you have wrong about me..." Luke said, walking over and would punch her straight in the face with force to knock some sense into her before backing away

"...I don't pity you, the arrancar monster you have become; you almost killed me and if it wasn't for vice captain Akies, you would of killed me, that is truly unforgivable but do you want to know who I do pity?...it's the girl you were before your hollowfication; the girl that never truly got the chance to live; to be loved, to make friends, have a normal life; to find love of your own, maybe marry and to be happy, for a soul, it's important to have these things but you didn't, you died too soon and I pity that girl who we failed to save, I can only hope if or when you meet your end, then you find the peace you crave but I can't let this you continue to hurt either the living or dead, I vowed to protect the weak from bullies like you and yes...the second thing... Luke said before looking up, his eyes becoming revealed; his right eye becoming hollowfied; his iris burning with hate, his pupil becoming a reptilian slit and the white of his eyes become as black as night, his normal eye reflecting the anger he felt

"I am not a shinigami! There is no name for who I am but shinigami is something I do not call myself, My name is Luke Yasenha, remember it well, you will hear it again, that I promise you, Yuki Seika" Luke growled at her as he waved his hand and the whole restaurant shook like there was a earthquake as the tables levitated of the ground and flew at Seika, aiming to pin her torso, head and free arm against the wall as he liquified another table and used it to fuse her other leg to the table, holding her in place before he would draw his zanpakuto and walk even closer to her before stabbing her in the gut with the sealed form of his zanpakuto, which had a solid blade, this injury would be reflected on her physical body as well before he would walk away before pointing his finger at the parts of Seika that was exposed or wasn't covered by plastic or the other hard plastic tables keeping her in place

"Hado number four: Kangeki Byakurai" he said coldly as he fired beam after beam of concentrated black lightning into her abdomen and any part of her that wasn't covered up, which if successful, would burn into her flesh before numbing any areas hit by the lightning before after a minute of non-stop firing, Luke lowered his finger, the tip of his finger hissing with smoke as the hollowfication of his right eye left him before staring at Seika

"You think I can't understand you?...well, miss Seika, you cannot understand the depths my despair reaches, the pain of living all these years, someone as young as you wouldn't understand such things, like you said; don't speak like you know me but if you wish to know me, just ask, if I don't understand something, I research it, I understand it but in my experience; understanding something in paper and words isn't enough for me, for me; the true meaning of something is only revealed through the emotion of others but you are too young; you ain't ready to learn through the words of others yet; you still need to feel what those words mean and I'll gladly be your teacher" Luke said, he hated her and trying to turn her soft flesh into mush using his Kangeki Byakurai was a small revenge for trying to melt him using her acid snow but nothing would satisfy him, he put his zanpakuto into its shikai state before looking where Seika's eyes would be

"Beg me to reason and understand you and you may still live without insanity inside you, if you refuse to talk, then I'll break you until your mind is a rotting vegetable and you'll tell me anything I want to know, so...what is your decision, Yuki Seika?" Luke said, bring the six-foot blade of black mist so it was only one meter away from going into her would-be ruined abdomen, where if she refused to cooperate, he would impale her within the following illusion:

Illusion:
Inside the illusion, it will be of the battle so far but things have reversed with Luke acting, speaking and fighting like Seika and Seika acting, speaking and fighting like Luke as Seika will follow from her perspective of her own actions up to this point;; including when she will see Luke releasing her own zanpakuto since Luke will be holding hers and she will be holding Luke's zanpakuto as Luke casts the same acid snow on her when she is unable to move since their positions in the battle are reversed as she will feel the pain and suffering of her flesh being eaten away but this time; the pain continues as in the illusion, Luke has changed that part so it continues when it should of stopped as her flesh and bones are melted away, even when awakening, she'll still have the feelings of her skin and flesh being melted off for two to three posts"

...Luke looked up at where Seika's head would be as he waited for her response

Location;; Luke's illusion world, Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 1041
Tags;; Yuki Seika, Yuki Akies, Luke Yasenha
OOC;; I know, Luke isn't too pleased with Seika either xD and I'm not controlling my hollow powers btw, it just manifests when Luke is angry, Luke at this point doesn't know its there

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:26 am

Espada
Espada

Having her guard up, Yuki quickly used her Sonido to move away from the liquefying table. If there was one thing she had to remember, this guy was much weaker than her, and it was all an illusion. She could deal with that. In her time, she had seen plenty of false visions, worlds, and realities like this. Besides, this one was slightly hazy and transparent due to their power gap. That exhorted the Arrancar just a bit, and instantly she forced herself to calm down. Why was she here? To put an end to her sister and the misery of being 'the replacement'. This guy meant nothing. He was a nuisance.

From her mad, previous rambling, the Arrancar now was seeing a bit of sense. There was no point in arguing with this guy. That zanpakutou of Akies' was nearby, right? Perhaps he would be a better opponent to take out, considering he was a part of the sister she so despised.

Having landed on the top of a 'Karakura Town' two-story building, Seika barely listened and gazed down at her opponent. She didn't care anymore. When did this all matter? She really was mad, wasn't she? That she could sit and ramble about herself, then get that sudden resolve, but not a drive. Not just yet. His first monologue had gone by and now he was using a kido. "You're annoying," she muttered casually and nonchalantly, yet in a quiet manner. It was hit or miss if he heard her, but who cared?

She could deflect a hado pretty easily with a Shinigami of his level. "Toketsu o Konryo," Yuki murmured, aiming the tip of her blade at the oncoming red, concentrated beam and instantly freezing it. This was the secret behind the technique: she could freeze any power, melee or reiatsu-based. But it didn't just stop with the Byakurai. Instead of ending, Seika aimed both her willpower and the cold technique towards the illusion. Any optical illusion could be thwarted by sheer willpower, but what if combined with coldness and manipulation of that element in the air? Surely it would disintegrate. With the mist blade heading towards her, the Arrancar dodged to simply avoid being thrown into yet another irritating illusion.

"Just give up, Shinigami," the Hollow said, curling her lips into a grin of slight arrogance, happiness, and delight. "You can't win against me. I'm stronger than you. Why don't you give up and run while you still can. I have matters to take care of here."

[/font]

Observing the two, Keiji wondered if Luke really would back down. It would be the wise thing to do. Now that help had come and the Vice Captain was on the field, no one would look down on him yielding while he had the chance. Really, the zanpakutou spirit probably could fend off Yuki for some time, and with all three, Yuki, Ryusuke, and him, they might be able to even make her give up. Or if fate truly was on there side, they could kill her. That would be amazing. After all, it was his master's purpose and dream.

"Listen to her, Yasenha!" the very young-appearing zanpakutou called out at the Tenth Seat. He was no match for the Arrancar, but would he listen to reason? After all, Keiji still was under orders to help out the seemingly insane Luke.

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 574
Tags;;
OOC;;
Ignoring the hollowfication bit, as all inner hollows are dormant now. =] Let's see if we can bring this thread to a close in the next few posts.

#29Guest 

on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 3-3 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Luke saw her escaped his liquefying table using sonido, landing on a two story building in his karakura town, calling him annoying before using a technique that froze his kido solid and it also started to break down the building around her as it damaged the illusion.

"Damn, I don't know how long I can keep a hold of her here but I won't get beaten that easily" Luke thought to himself, on the outside of the illusion in the real world, both Luke and Seika were still, just standing in the air with Luke's hand on her forehead, although if vice captain Akies or her zanpakuto looked carefully, they could see the sweat coming off his forehead and the strained look on his face, while in the illusion, there was only one way to counter ice; with fire and he knew just the thing to counter her ice, he stretched his arm out and cast his hand outwards as he started changing the environment, firstly by turning the building she was standing on into a active volcano, while other buildings surrounding them shifted as well into volcanoes, blocking them off as flames and smoke erupted from the volcanoes, enough to melt her ice, lava then blew out the fire mountains, leaking onto the karakura town illusion and melting it down until the only thing that could be seen was the volcanoes, the scorched sky and the sea of lava below them, the crackling of thunder rose, although in melting the ice, his kido shattered with it, his eyes became shaded once more, the wind catching his haori in the illusion.

"your asking me to give up?..." Luke told Seika, he also made sure that he spoke this bit to Yuki and her zanpakuto, "...When I people I have to protect, I have people relying on me, counting on me to protect them, i vowed to protect the innocent and the weak from bullies or my enemies like you, I also vowed to protect my squad mates; the people who gave me a chance to be part of something bigger then myself, who trust me...I would rather lose my life then let them down!" Luke told her with a growl before looking up for the last part, looking angrily at Seika before disconnecting from his physical body so he stopped talking to vice captain Akies and her zanpakuto before he started to release reiatsu, gathering it into his now sealed blade.

"You are strong, I admit that and you know I don't have much strength left to keep you here so let's end this, I'll come at you with all the strength I have left, my last attack...since we both know how this ends" Luke said as thunder roared in the heavens of his world, he would then leap forward, aiming a short upward slash, using what strength he had to deliver a final blow to his enemy and help his vice captain in anyway to help her gain victory in the fight as he was willing to sacrifice himself so Akies and the people he was protecting could stay safe a little longer...

Location;; Luke's illusion world, Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 522
Tags;; Luke, Yuki Akies, Yuki Seika
OOC;; fine, he didn't know about his eye changing anyway, it was just to emphasize his anger but yh Smile Let's see if we can finish this soon but I'm going to give it 110% percent to do my best against her with a final attack ^.^

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:49 am

Espada
Espada

Yuki had long moved from Luke's hand and only saw the faintest outline of his illusion. However, it disappeared instantly. She heard what he had to say, but it really wasn't like she cared. In fact, she didn't care or give a mind at all to it. To her, it was senseless babble from one of those hero-wannabes. So what if she went around killing others? She was a Hollow. She could do whatever the hell she wanted. That's what you did when you had power. It was about time the Death Gods learned that. Holding up her own blade, called Toketsu-en when used as an actual weapon, the Arrancar effortlessly parried and blocked her opponent's attack. "I thought I made it clear-- you can't win."

With those words, the Arrancar used Kyosei, her very simple and basic technique of mixing bala with martial art knowledge. Bringing her right knee up, Yuki kicked her opponent very hard in the stomach with the rock-hard patella. It would teach him a good lesson before he died-- how to regret ever meeting her. Raising her sword above her head, she was ready to give him the final blow-- and it would be painful.

"Hado Sanjusan, Sokatsui!"
The pale fireball came flying towards the target from the left side, only to fade out into space as Seika dodged the kido spell. She knew that voice anywhere, and after using Sonido to escape it, re-appeared many meters away from Luke and Akies, glaring daggers at her sister.

As the Hollow was about to protest, Yuki's words interrupted her. "I'm afraid it would be frowned on if I let my Tenth Seat die out here by the likes of you," she murmured in her softer and more hushed voice. However, in many ways it was much firmer and more intimidating than the Arrancar's voice could ever be. "Your fight is with me. Now leave while you can so we can go all-out another day."

Those last words were with the slightest of grins. All around were many seated and unseated officers from different squads, but mostly three and seven. Not wanting to be outdone, Seika only returned the order with a hearty chuckle and innocent smile. "Trying to play the hero? Sure, I'll leave for now. But this isn't over. I'll kill that boy, and you'll go with him." It wasn't a big threat, but Yuki knew that her sister would take it seriously. Luke had better think that way too. Or else. After all, now they both knew not to take her lightly, the male Shinigami most of all. Instantly using her Sonido at full speed, the Arrancar vanished far away from the throng of Soul Reapers. It wasn't cowardice in this case, as her character usually went. For once it was wisdom, but she would be back. Yeah, she'd be back alright.

Location;;
Muse;; 2/10
Word Count;; 500
Tags;;
OOC;;
End thread. For thread-viewers and onlookers, I have permission from Luke for the powerplay.
Cooldown for me starts now.

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum