Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Snow PRIVATE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Sun May 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke saw her charging her cero after she stated her name, that if Luke survived long enough, he would see her released form in all its terrible glory, but Luke noticed this cero wasn't like the other from before, quickly, he raise his left hand, extending a single finger towards Yuki, his face raised so he could look at Yuki's face and saw that, now being able to see her whole body, she did look a lot like Vice captain Akies before a small dot of red energy started charging at his fingertip

"Fly true in the wind, fire straight in lightning, doves scavenge the scared land as lightning strikes the earth and ascends to the havens, Hado number four: Jūgeki Byakurai!" Luke shout the name of his incantation and the technique name before firing the concentrated beam of red lightning directly down the middle of Yuki's cero as it rocketed towards him, the beam cut through the cero, spiting it into four parts, he still got hit by it but with much reduced damage, the four parts of the cero shot pass him and exploded behind him, flaming the already burn night sky, his eyes were shaded over, his zanpakuto's aura was screaming like someone in great physical pain as his Gi was now almost gone, only the right sleeve was still attached, showing off upper body to Yuki as he took a deep breath before speaking

"Your name is Yuki Seika? then you must be Vice captain's Akies sister if I had to guess, judging from you physical appearance and spiritual pressure, she never told anyone about having a sister but I did wonder...that day, when I said her name was Yuki, her face became angry for a moment as if the name belonged to another..." Luke said softly but loud enough to be heard by Yuki

"Since you have introduced yourself, it would be bad manners to not tell you my name; I am the tenth seat of squad three, Luke Yasenha" Luke said, stating his full name and title before he moved his sword hand to the side, the blade of black mist pointing to the side, showing its length off

"If you wondering how I countered your cero just now...I noticed before fromt he last time you used you cero, it was small but concentrated, focused but this cero was wider to make sure I couldn't escape the blast but I notice that in making your cero wider, you sacrificed the power and the core; the center of your cero so i realized that all I had to do to avoid your attack was to send a concentrated attack down the center of your cero, forcing it to split so the damage I took was as minimal as it could be" luke explained, first, flash backing to her first cero, then the wider cero she made and the slow motion of how he countered it, he then started to walk towards her

"You see...There's something you should know about the ability of my zanpakuto, if my opponent is strong like you, it has little effect on the first strike but if I get more cuts or better, if I impale you with the blade, the illusion is made stronger and that..." Luke stopped walking before giving Yuki and determined look in his blood-red eyes

"...as long as you have the ability to feel emotion of any kind, my zanpakuto has power over it" Luke told her, he was still a good distance away since being blasted by her cero but he would strike when the opportunity arose, for now, he was content to see her reaction to what he just said, seeing if she could process all that information that he just stated

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 631
Tags;; Yuki Seika, Luke Yasenha
OOC;; Hopefully this will be good and give you some stuff to work with, I don't mind if you want to talk for a bit before we fight but hopefully, I have a plan to cover 20 posts O.O...hopefully   0_o 

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Tue May 20, 2014 8:56 am

Espada
Espada
Yuki Seika ;; 3-2 ;; Arrancar ;; Female

"Akies, hm? I knew that she was ashamed to share a name with me. So that little bitch went and turned her last name around, right? Maybe I should punish her for disowning the family like that. Then again, there no longer is a family to have disowned," the Arrancar stated flatly, all while grinning. She herself had killed their parents. Of course her older sister didn't know that, but it was one of the first things Yuki had done upon becoming a Hollow. Those parents who had treated her as a failed 'replacement' for their long lost daughter, Yuki Seika, now Yuki Akies. She'd made them pay all right, and now could even consider them a 'part of her'. Continuing abruptly, she added, "I wonder what the Gotei 13 would think and say now, if they ever learned that their Lieutenant's own sister is a Hollow. Perhaps they will force her out! Or maybe even kill her themselves, labeling her a traitor and in affiliation with an Arrancar of all things!"

The Gotei 13 wouldn't even banish her, but likely throw her in a harder-to-reach place. Too bad. She would enjoy seeing her older sister shamed, but knew that tracking her down again to finish her off would be a challenge, breaking into the Soul Society's hidden prisons and all. Sighing, Seika decided to keep her mouth shut on that subject, but still continued after listening to her opponent tell her about his abilities. So that was the case, eh? "Well I thank you for exploiting your secrets, Luke Yasenha. I myself will stay quiet for a bit, but soon you'll find out if you can, say, beat me into Resureccion. It's been a good while since I've used my Raposa," Yuki said, still grinning in amusement with the fight. This fellow was easy pickings for her. "And you forgot something; I'm a Hollow and don't have a heart. There isn't much that effects my few emotions. In fact, there are a few you may find that I embrace. Bitter emotions that have manifested themselves in me alone, and I accept them willingly."

What she was referring to was no doubt the subject of Loneliness. If she had an aspect of death, that would be it. Even since she was born a Fullbringer, Yuki suffered under the weight of this emotion and heavy feeling of emptiness. But now it was a part of her. She would never escape it and it would never leave. The Arrancar felt she had become the very embodiment of loneliness, and carried it in her arms as one would a child, quietly and alone. This was how she would meet her demise; not by the hand of anyone, but in her own loneliness.

Time for chatter was over. Launching forward, Yuki unsheathed her chisa katana again and aimed a horizontal slash at her opponent. She was going for brute force this time. If that didn't work, then she would release. Besides, the Hollow missed her old power. It had grown since her short time as a Vasto Lorde, and she would very much like to use it again. Not to mention going back into that comforting form. Her true Hollow form had always represented a lithe, blue-gray canine, a fox. How she would love to take that warm figure again, even if only halfway.

Location;; Outskirts of Seireitei
Muse;; 10/10
Word Count;; 569
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Yuki Seika, Luke Yasenha, Raposa
OOC;; That's why I'm stalling. But thankfully, she can go into release soon and we'll have more than enough to play off of. ^.^

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#13Guest 

on Tue May 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Luke filched at that remark about being with a arrancar as his thoughts turned to Akami, who he had met became friends with in the world of the living, although he hadn't told anyone about it, the only record was in his private diary but the notion that he would be killed for such things was a revelation to him, he was going to say something else when Yuki charged him, bring her sword down at his head in a horizontal slash, he blocked it by returning his zanpakuto into its sealed state, sparks flew from the clash, his arms were shaking badly, she was slender and beautiful in figure but her strength was undeniable as he was struggling to hold her off

"Dam it, I can't hold her" Luke thought as he slash went through and he got slammed towards the ground, he tried desperately to regain his balance but he was going down with too much force to slow down so he slammed into a random house, fortunately, the villagers had gotten away so there wasn't anyone to hurt, he then let out a cry of pain as a wooden beam impaled into his side, his body was in shock, he looked up at Yuki, the fire raging around him and the smoke that rose into the air, he struggled to his feet, pulling himself of the wooden beak, a deep semi-circle shape wound was in his side which was bleeding badly, he also had a cut above his left eye that was also bleeding, his eyes were covered in the shade of the night as he spoke up into the distance, hoping she could hear him

"You don't get it, do you? it doesn't matter if you embrace them, my zanpakuto draws them out weather you want it or not...did you know..." Luke paused as he started climbing back up into the sky to face Yuki once again, his eyes still covered in shade, "...that when someone is terrified beyond the limits they can handle...the body tries to calm them down but it does it too well as it makes the heart stop and...if your wondering why I'm telling you this is because even if you're "lost your heart", you still require one to function so I wonder what will happen if you feel fear beyond you limited understanding of it, seeing as...you can fear, it's written into your eyes, I could tell when you told me about not having a heart; you fear something and with my zanpakuto; I'll make you live that fear" Luke told her as he finally got back onto level ground and looked up; unknown to him, his right eye had changed with the whites of his right eye turned black and his pupil for his right eye had changed into a reptilian slit while the blood-red color of his right eye had a evil and dark aura in them as he breathed heavily before taking his fencing stance again

"Unsheathe the husked casket, Zetsubō no Sākuru Luke said calmly as he re-released his zanpakuto, the blade of black mist returning before he launched into shunpo where he would make a vertical slash with his shikai and, when she would avoid the attack, he would go behind her and impale her when she tried to escape, if either of them connected, he would call on the emotion of fear to make her live through her worst nightmares of her own fear so it was a matter of seeing what she would do next

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 591
OOC;; that sounds good to me ^_^ but what I'm going for is to make her live through the death she has always feared: the fear of dying alone which, hopefully will get her into her released state as you asked for

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat May 24, 2014 12:23 am

Espada
Espada

Well, what the hell. It was pointless to argue with this guy. Yuki smirked as she flung Luke down into the burning house, but was not surprised to see him recover. Still, he was taking on quite a bit of damage, and she had not even released yet! Then again, she wanted something to force her into her favorite state. Nobody else was coming though, unfortunately. Hearing him release his zanpakutou again, the Arrancar braced herself as the Shinigami came flying towards her.

She parried with his first attack, but felt the impalement from behind. There before her eyes was a vision just like before: dying at the hands of Yuki Akies. This was something she would not allow, and was numb to it after having seen it once already. "Idiot, my fear and despair is one and the same," she sighed, smirking with amusement and cruel intent. "But since you are begging me to release, I guess it won't hurt. No one else is coming, and maybe the power of Raposa may draw them to me so I won't have to go scavenging for my kills."

Putting both hands firmly on Toketsu-en, her weapon, Yuki closed her eyes and murmured, "Steal, Raposa!" And with those words came her transformation into a more powerful form. Her casual white Arrancar garments were gone, and replaced with blueish black fur that coated her body from her fingers to right above her elbow, then from her mid-chest right above the bust down her body. Fingers were now replaced with long claws, and two fox-like ears poked up from the top of her head while her shorter hair grew much longer. To finish it off came a large, fluffy fox tail from her tailbone. She was called the Kitsune-shin for a reason, and this appearance was it.

Whipping around, Yuki charged to hit her opponent with her katana, slashing vertically, horizontally, then diagonal. He might parry or dodge a few, but hopefully at least one of her strikes would hit him. After all, her 'new' blade seething with a cold blue reiatsu had Yakedo, her favorite and automatic attack while in Resurreccion.

Location;; Outskirts of Seireitei
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 365
Tags;; Yuki Seika, Raposa, Toketsu-en, Yakedo
OOC;;

Spoiler:
Technique Name:
Yakedo

Technique Description:
Yakedo is an automatic technique that happens on every slash from Toketsu-en. It creates a scalding and burning sensation on wherever it cuts through the skin.

Technique Effect Chart:
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:
The enemy will feel extreme pain and agony each time they are cut by Toketsu-en.

Opponent is One Tier Lower:
The opponent will feel severe pain upon being sliced and stabbed by Yuki Seika's blade. If too many wounds are taken, the victim may be unable to continue fighting.

Opponent is Equal Tier:
The opponent will still be able to fight, but may be slowed down and severely agonized by the blade.

Opponent is One Tier Higher:
The enemy will be able to fight, but will be pained by the blade.

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:
The blade's energy has little to no affect.

#15Guest 

on Sat May 24, 2014 2:26 am

Luke felt his impalement connect and he could see she got caught in the illusion but not for long as she broke free very quickly as she told him that he was a idiot for think that her despair and her fear were one in the same before she took her sword in both hands and released her sword and into her Ressurrecion: her clothes vanished and now she was covered in blue fur, her fingers became claws while gaining a blue fox's ears and tail, his face reddened slightly before he shook it to clear his thought before she came at him with strikes on all fronts, leaving him open to one of of those attacks, he quickly sealed his sword so he could parry the first attack, it hit with so much force that he was surprised that he didn't just fall to the ground, his right eye burning with hate as his hollow eye watched Yuki's new released form and quickly moved his sword to his side to blocked the second, his feet shifted back from the force but she was faster then him at this point as she cut deep into his shoulder, he cried out in pain as her sword tore into his flesh but the pain was more intense, his shoulder was in great pain like someone putting a burning iron into his flesh, blood poured from the wound, down his chest and back as he used shunpo to move back, sweat covered his brow as his shoulder burned in pain, he knew that fighting a arrancar of her level in her released form was suicide but he had to, his hollow eye was crying blood too, down his cheek as his blood rain down onto the burning village, his sword hand shook as he look at her eyes with his

"She's so strong, she's the strongest opponent I've ever had to face and I'm reaching my limit, there's not much more I can call upon but I have to keep fighting, I can't let her go after the villagers until they are safely in the seireitei, until they are and help arrives, I have to keep fighting her, even if it costs me my life" Luke thought as he held his sword with both hands as he shunpo in front of her, then replacing himself with clone to end up directly to her left, then replaced him again so he was behind her, again to directly to her right, then again to directly below her and finally, ending up above her, all the luke's pointed their swords and charged her with their swords thrust at Yuki

"Shunpo clone art number five: Five-point impalement" Luke called out the technique before he slammed into her, making a six-pointed star made from dust, Luke wouldn't know if any of his attacks had succeeded until the smoke cleared so he waited to see if it had done so

Shunpo clone art number five: Five point impalement:
Technique Name: Shunpo clone art number five: Five-point impalement
Technique Description: a enhanced variation of arts two and three, where Luke makes five shunpo clones covering the front, sides, back, directly bellow and directly above the target, the Lukes then come down at speed as the orginal Luke makes five, extreme fast impalements in six places so fast that the opponent may presume they all the attacks happened at the same time, a side effect of this is it creates a dust cloud, making a six-pointed star in the six different places that Luke impaled the target. Requires five posts to cool down before reuse

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will take heavy damage to his/her affected parts and will bleed heavily for three posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will take a great amount of damage and will bleed heavily for two post
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will take a good amount of damage and will have deep wounds in the affected parts, which may bleed slightly for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will take some damage and may have some shallow wounds where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will only have a few little wounds where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed at all and if so, only for one post if that.

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 488
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Wed May 28, 2014 8:03 am

Espada
Espada

The points hit her, but she barely bled between her hierro and power level compared to his. "That tickled, she said, giving a laugh a few seconds after his attack hit her. There was barely any blood- just a few 'puncture' wounds that weren't too deep. "Maybe it wasn't worth releasing. This is pathetic. Still, it feels good to have Raposa out again. Perhaps I should sharpen my claws on you to prepare for what's to come."

Of course this was a taunt, but Yuki was a bit bored now. She wanted some more action, and though this Shinigami was giving it his all, the released Arrancar yearned for more of a challenge. Taking her sword with her right hand, she quickly swiped it horizontally while whipping around behind her, where she suspected Luke was amid his clones. Although she completed three-hundred sixty degrees to make a full clockwise motion. He could dodge... or not. But her Yakedo would find him.

Wait, she wanted to finish this a bit faster. "Mizore," she said right before the attack. This was the inverse of Yakedo, but much more deadly. Instead of giving the feeling of a burn like her beloved, automatic Yakedo, it would freeze the places it touched and put the enemy through a great cold hell of pain and agony. No counters. Even if he dodged, she would draw this out a bit longer to hopefully attract some more 'attention'.

She could sense some others in the distance, rushing towards the Rukongai. Some weaker Shinigami were already helping the people in the area, tending to their wounds and getting them away from the freezing blue flames which could kill someone with low spirit energy in the blink of an eye. In fact, Yuki had already slaughtered quite a few in this effortless way. It was a shame, but the Arrancar was up for a challenge today, and determined to get one before long. "Say, Soul Reaper. When will your friends be here? Our time together is growing awfully dull," Seika said through a seemingly innocent smile. Of course he was proving quite a challenge, but not that she was in Resurreccion, things seemed much easier. Maybe she could wrap this up quickly and move on. Or perhaps she could stay a while to torture him. Oh yes, that would be wonderful. Yuki pretty much decided what to do once she one. Carve him up and do horrible things with her Toketsu-en.

Location;; Outskirts of Rukongai
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 420
Tags;; Mizore, Yuki Seika, Toketsu-en, Luke Yasenha
OOC;;
I apologize for the sloppy post. I was being rushed to get off the computer, but wanted to post before I had to go. D=

#17Guest 

on Wed May 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Luke looked to see that his attack had barely any affect on Yuki, only making small cuts at best, he scowled as she openly mocked him that his attack tickled and that he wasn't worth her release, Luke felt hurt and sad by this before she suddenly swung at him and because he was worn out, he couldn't dodge but just before her attack hit, she called out "Mizore" and he got a deep wound across his chest, he screamed in pain before the wound felt cold as frost started covering the wound, making his wound that much more painful, so much that he lost his concentration and fell, dropping his sword as he crashed into the ground, the sword impaling itself in the ground next to him, she then asked when his friends would show up, he had felt the spiritual pressure of his vice captain and a few others coming his way, he got angry when she said the fight was getting boring and he was angry because he knew she was right, he couldn't match her, he felt tears coming to his eyes

"In the end...am I really just some weakling? can I not defend anyone? what am good for?!" Luke thought as he struggled to move out his crater that he had made, his chest burned but in a cold way, he didn't have more to give, he had nearly reached his limit...nearly, Luke hadn't given up yet, he was still alive and he could still do one more thing to buy the vice captain and the others time to reach them, he raised his hand towards Yuki and started glowing black

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini, Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat, Bakudo number nine: Geki" Luke spoke softly, hoping to hit Yuki with the full incantation bakudo before he started charging a very large Shakkahō, one as big as his own body

"Ye lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south, Hado number thirty one: Shakkahō!" Luke yelled at Yuki in his last ditch attempt to injure her to help the others as he fired the large Shakkahō orb at Yuki, hoping to hit her with the full incantation Shakkahō as he waited to see if his last attack hit as the large orb of crimson energy shot through the night sky like a large red comet, hoping that the large explosion that the large Shakkahō made would be enough to damage her at least, to show her that he was worth something and that he was willing to protect his friends at all cost, even his own life, knowing that now, he would be at the mercy of the release female arrancar, his blood draining away his life, he looked at Yuki, her image flickered like a afterimage, his vision was going dark as he tried to fight falling unconscious

"I won't stop...I have to stop her...I can't let her...hurt my friends" Luke thought, hoping that, due to his efforts, the vice captain would have time to get to the battle and stop Yuki while he was still conscious to see it

Spoiler:
Spell Name: Geki
Spell Type: Bakudō
Spell Number: #9
Spell Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Spell Effect: surrounds the target with a red aura, causes complete paralysis to the target, freezing them in the position they are in when the spell hit them.

Spoiler:
Spell Name: Shakkahō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #31
Spell Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
Spell Effect: fires an orb of red energy that can vary in size, depending on the practitioner, the technique creates a small explosion and causes some burn damage as well, results vary from person to person.

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 547
OOC;; hope this is good Yuki-chan and its fine, your posts are great, nothing slopy about them ^_^ although to be honest with myself, Luke has reached his limit but he's trying to go out with a bang and to make sure he isn't forgotten in a hurry but you can bring in Yuki Akies in your next post and I'll be Luke and/or another random squad three member

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Sat May 31, 2014 1:39 am

Espada
Espada

Kido spells were annoying. Yuki didn't think about moving until the first Geki hit. By that time, she was stuck in a defensive position with her sword and watched in irritation as the hado charged and fired. Hitting her immobile body, the impact left Yuki with a few open wounds from what would have been 'burns'. The thing was, the Arrancar's Resurreccion form had fur. But not just any kind of fur. Raposa's release had Samarukaba.

Samarukaba was the name for what could be considered a 'technique', or perhaps just a name for the bluish-gray fur coating the majority of Seika's body. The fur negated the feeling of any hot or cold attacks, such as freezing and burning. And Shakkoho was a burning power. While she still had the wounds from the big blast of kido, her damage was limited compared to what it would have been. "Is that all you have?" Yuki asked, taunting further. "How about I torture a decent attack out of you?"

With those words, the Arrancar stuck her azure blade laced with a cold air above her, tip toward the sky. "Kosetsu," she murmured, allowing the frightening power to become a reality. As soon as she had called out her power, the large area of sky around her and Luke started to precipitate. Soft snow was falling gently, but these snowflakes had a deadly secret. Any bit of flesh they touched would start to burn and melt like acid. Even clothing was not safe. The best thing her victims could do is find shelter, but Yuki was not about to allow that to happen.

Yuki Akies ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Female

Akies had purposely slowed her pace. What good was it to interrupt a battle? Part of the Vice Captain had wanted to test her subordinate's strengths by monitoring via reiatsu who was on the powerful end of the scale: her sister or Luke. Unfortunately, Yuki had felt the same familiar spiritual pressure when her younger sister released. The Tenth Seat would obviously be in trouble now, and the Shinigami picked up her speed to watch the scene. She had seen Seika's Kosetsu before when it was used on her. Yasenha seemed to be in pretty bad shape, but could he handle this until she was ready to jump in?

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
Tags;;
OOC;;

#19Guest 

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:04 am

Luke Yasenha ;; 4-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

Luke watched helplessly as Yuki called on another attack as the clouds became thicker and snow became to fall, Luke knew that this wasn't ordinary snow as this snow would have some sort of special property that would make the snow deadly, as soon as the first snowflake touch his skin, he screamed in agony as the snow was like a powerful acid, it burned into his flesh as more snow fell onto his body, his skin turned red as the acid burned into his flesh

"This is so painful! I can't even think, I've got nothing more to give, I've used up all my spirit energy in that kido combo...Vice captain Akies, I'm sorry, I tried to save them but I couldn't stop her, please...forgive me" Luke thought as he screams as his flesh started to melt off from the skin so his raw muscles could been see, blood ran from his wounds and from the spots where the snow burned through his flesh; in his chest, arms and legs, the crater his was in was slowly filling with snow covered in blood from his wounds, his eyesight was starting to crawl dark, the eye that had the hollow reiatsu in it faded as the eye returned to normal, he reached slowly, shakily for his zanpakuto, reaching for his sword through the pain he was feeling, if he was going to die, he was going to go out either fighting or with the other half of his soul in his hands

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;;
Word Count;; 252
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:40 am

Espada
Espada
Yuki Akies ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Female

Seeing her subordinate in such a bad shape as the Vice Captain came in as fast as she could, Yuki immediately unsheathed her sword which was always in Shikai mode and quickly struck the earth in front of her once she was right next to Luke. This itself wouldn't do much but get Raitosutomu stuck point-first in the soft dirt. However, what the Shinigami was doing was releasing one of her techniques. "Nami Shirudo!" she said, manipulating the soundwaves around her. The frequencies around tightened and quickened, forming a protective dome around Akies and Luke. While the shield could not be seen, it would hold up for a few moments while she tried to heal her subordinate.

Having received a few burns from the snow, Yuki gave a subtle sigh of relief as the snow started to stop. She had experienced Kotetsu once before, but knew that she was more powerful than Seika and it wouldn't have much effect. The Shinigami couldn't even imagine the pain Luke must have been going through. Looking at his most severe injuries, the Vice Captain aimed to use Kaido, the healing kido, on Luke's worst wounds. Namely the damage that the acid snow had done.

She was not about to rush in and be the superhero. This was Luke's fight, and all she could do was act as support... or clean up the mess if he failed. Yuki knew that the Arrancar was much stronger than Luke. But at the same time, she could tell that her subordinate's own strength had definitely increased since he had joined her squad. Nevertheless, Akies was not going to fight Seika just yet. Finishing using her Kaido, she took back her zanpakutou and destroyed the shield. There was only so much healing one could give before the Arrancar came dangerously close. "Get up," she ordered. "Don't you even think you are finished here."

Yuki hung back as the snow started to fade and her sister rushed in to the rescue of the male Shinigami. Grinning all the while, she wondered why such annoyances always happened. Soul Reapers were pathetic. Instead of being independent, they relied on each other for strength. That would be their greatest weakness. Still, she was going to let Akies continue to heal her opponent. There was not much she could do about it. Seika was aware of the technique and knew that it would be futile to try to break the shield. She probably could, but would still use up plenty of energy to do so.

"It's just like what happens in books," she commented, shouting out and taunting the female Shinigami. "One lover comes in to save the other right before he is finished off. But you wouldn't know that, would you Onee-chan? You died before you ever got to reading such advanced scripts, hm?"

Hopefully that would press a few buttons. If she was going to be wasting time waiting on the healing anyway, she might as well put the free moments to use. And that use would be catching her sister off guard and shaming her, even. Who would have a sister of another race? And on top of that, who wouldn't get pissed off if it was blurted out that they couldn't read? Seika died young. Akies died younger. That was just how it was. And it wasn't like there were schools in most Rukon districts. But now that the shield was gone, Yuki was tired of musing to herself. Using Sonido, the Arrancar aimed to finish what she started. But she was not going for a killing blow. Rather, while the two Shinigami were close to each other she would confuse them.

"Han'ei Suru!" she murmured, and with those words, hundreds of mirrors made of ice appeared all around. With them, they had her image in it and seemed very life-like, as if she were poised to attack. They were basically just clone-illusions, but hopefully she would catch both of her opponents off-guard. Hoping they were distracted enough, Yuki aimed to vertically slash Luke with her chisa katana and its deadly Yakedo.

Location;; Outskirts
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 376 for Seika. 322 for Akies.
Tags;; Han'ei Suru, Nami Shirudo, Yuki Akies, Luke Yasenha, Yuki Seika
OOC;;
He can be mostly or nearly completely healed if you wish. =]

Spoiler:

Technique Name:
Han'ei Suru

Technique Description:
For up to two posts, Yuki can create ice mirrors that reflect her appearance all around the enemy, making her seem as if she is everywhere. Usually, the enemy attacks the mirrors instead of her, as she is hiding among them. It is also very difficult to navigate around altogether.

Technique Effect Chart:
The opponent is disoriented by the mirrors and cannot find Yuki.

The opponent is disoriented by the mirrors and cannot find Yuki.

Opponent is Equal Tier:
The opponent can possibly locate Yuki with sheer willpower and using other senses.

The enemy can possibly locate Yuki with willpower and using other senses.

The enemy can navigate through the mirrors and possibly find Yuki.

Technique Name:
Yakedo

Technique Description:
Yakedo is an automatic technique that happens on every slash from Toketsu-en. It creates a scalding and burning sensation on wherever it cuts through the skin.

Technique Effect Chart:
The enemy will feel extreme pain and agony each time they are cut by Toketsu-en.

The opponent will feel severe pain upon being sliced and stabbed by Yuki Seika's blade. If too many wounds are taken, the victim may be unable to continue fighting.

Opponent is Equal Tier:
The opponent will still be able to fight, but may be slowed down and severely agonized by the blade.

The enemy will be able to fight, but will be pained by the blade.

The blade's energy has little to no affect.

Technique Name: Nami Shirudo
Technique Description: This technique enables Yuki to manipulate the wavelengths around her or a target of any sort into a shield. The wavelengths are in actuality, shortening the distance between crests to crest and heightening their frequency, moving at a faster pace to deflect anything, basically like a shield. Yuki can use this on herself for protection, to protect someone else, or to trap an opponent. The shield can also be broken by those strong enough. Nothing can get in or out. The cooldown is three posts.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: The target is completely trapped for at least three posts.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The target is completely trapped for at least two posts.
Opponent is Equal Tier: The target is completely trapped for two posts, but it can be broken with maximum strength, a bankai, vizard mask, etc.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: The target is trapped for a minimum of one post, but can break the target with some strength. However, they are stalled.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: The target can easily break the shield, but they are stalled.

Spell Name: Kaido
Spell Type: Kaido
Spell Number: Unknown
Spell Incantation: N/A
Spell Effect: A blue glow emanates from the user's hand, healing whoever it is used on.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum