Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Day

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:10 am

For one day each year in the Seireitei, all activity stops. On this day, all of the strongest Shinigami seal their powers for 24 hours and have mock battles with anyone who wishes to fight them. Nobody is off limits. Even the Captain Commander himself is available to fight. Well, if you can get to him. He is usually so surrounded by challengers that you'd have a better chance of fighting an Arrancar that day than him. But the real challenge lies with those who choose to fight someone else. Since the Captains have so many people focused on fighting them, anyone who has an eye on someone else just about always get's their pick of the crop. The most incredible thing about today is that residents of Rukongai are allowed to watch the fights from screens that are placed around Rukongai. they get their information from floating camera's that are sensitive to the high levels of Reiatsu that fighting produces. once a camera get's attached to a signature, it won't leave until the battle ends.

This was Daemon's first time being one of the challenged. he wasn't sure if he would attract anyone's attention however, as those from Squad 4 are notoriously bad at combat. He knew he was different, but the stigma remained. most of the fighting would be in the Squad 11 barracks as usual. as they were the main force of the combat squads, it only made sense. but he hoped that there would be at least a few to come check out the barracks where he was waiting. he scratched at the red scarf that marked him as one who you can challenge. the new fabric was itchy, but it also made him feel somewhat important. almost like a badge of honor.

on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:37 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
Yuki Akies ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Female

This was one of the reasons she had held off so long on challenging a Vice Captain. Yuki knew that now there were even more duties to get in her way of completing her goal. And this annoying day would be one of them. Normally, Akies would have challenged a higher-up to gain more power. But now, she was given limits and had to stand as a punching bag for the weak.

Well, she might as well stop complaining and get it over with. Because she wasn't allowed to use her zanpakutou in Shikai or any of Raitosutomu's powers, Yuki held a standard katana used by all Shinigami. Her zanpakutou spirits, less formally known as Ryusuke and Keiji, stood nearby fully materialized. They both had agreed not to get involved, as none could use any kido or official swordplay. Instead, Ryu had resolved to simply taunt the Shinigami during the fights, and Keiji had decided to stay far away from his embarrassing partner. All-in-all, they might as well get it finished.

Katana still in its sheathe, Yuki awaited the first of those who needed training to hurry it up. She was in the Squad Three Barracks, waiting to be challenged. It wouldn't be long before she had a few lines for those brave enough to take on a Vice Captain.

Location;; Squad Three Battleground area, wherever it is.
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 220
Tags;; Yuki Seika, Raitosutomu, Ryusuke, Keiji
OOC;;

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#3Guest 

on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:17 am

Itami had been the first in line to challenge Yuki Akies itami had been looking forward for this day for quiet awhile he wanted to face off against Yuki first just because he had chosen at random but he mostly wanted to face a captain or a vice captain but along with the excitement of battle itami had second thoughts such as if he embarrassed himself it would be a shame he could never live down  
Itami stood in front of Yuki his zanpukuto was in his sheath but he had one hand on the hilt, itami was practically shaking with anticipation but he did not want to use all of his power on this fight since he wanted to fight several people today before he left but this could all go crashing down if bakuhatsu doesn't cooperate with him

on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:23 am

Luke walked up to Daemon silently and patted his shoulder

"I'll take you on if no one else will" Luke spoke to him, a playful smile on the tenth seat's face as Daemon turn to face him before Luke turn his eyes away slightly so he wasn't entirely looking at Daemon's face, due to his phobia of strange faces, although he was slightly looking at Daemon with his blood red eyes as he waited for Daemon's response to his challenge

View user profile

on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:32 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada

"Well, let's get this over with," Yuki began, unsheathing her zanpakutou and taking a defensive stance. "You make the first move."

Location;;
Muse;; 1/10
Word Count;; 25, sorry! D= i will do better.
Tags;;
OOC;;

#6Guest 

on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:51 am

Itami pulled his zanpukuto out of his sheath as he dashed toward Yuki "nenshou bakuhatsu!"he said his shikai releasephrase then he dwun his chain and sickle to the left side of Yuki before trying to make a slash with his zanpukuto to her arm hoping she wouldn't be able to defend against it

on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:56 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada

Yuki abruptly moved her crude blade to parry off the attack, but without even moving her feet. If only she could use her release. Then she could send everyone away from the Barracks for some peace and quiet. But that wasn't the case here. Sighing, Akies finished fending off and used her shunpo to leap into the air. Once in mid-jump, the Vice Captain aimed to slash her sword vertically on Itami's head. He would live, but need to be sent to the Squad Four Barracks. Then again, most participants of today would.

Location;;
Muse;; 9/10
Word Count;; 95
Tags;;
OOC;;

#8Guest 

on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:07 am

Itami paused as blood slowly ran down to his forehead soaking his white hair red as it moved itami realized that he went about this battle all wrong but one thing he was sure of was that he would get at least one more attempt to at least damage her. Itami's eyes widened when anger rushed through him as he grabbed Yuki's (I'm assuming she's right handed ) right arm and he attempted to shove his zanpukuto into her stomach then for a single moment he looked up at Yuki although blood was dripping into one of his eyes so it was hard to see(XD) "I will not go down that easily!"itami exclaimed with anger and frustration

#9Guest 

on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:55 am

Oh? he was actually being challenged? seriously? he didn't think there would even BE anyone in the squad 4 barracks, let alone one who wanted to challenge him. Daemon blushed slightly, and turned to bow before his new student. "Ok. I accept your challenge. lets make this good, ok? and don't hold back. i can take it. But first, i want to ask you something. What do you hope to gain from this fight?" Daemon had been planning to ask this question to anyone who challenged him. it would show that they weren't just fighting to try to gain prestige, it would show that they truly wanted to be taught, unlike most who fought today. Daemon had done some teaching before, but it was mostly his healing techniques. he hadn't taught anyone swordplay before, but he was excited to do so today.

He drew his Zanpakuto but didn't assume a stance just yet. he was waiting to hear the answer his opponent gave, before he decided whether to just beat him, or teach him. He really hoped it was the second one.

on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:07 am

Luke drew his own zanpakuto from its sheath and took a similar stance

"There is something I wish to learn from you but only your sword can tell me the answer I need, I just hope in this clash of steel that I find to answer to my question" Luke told him as he flared his spiritual pressure, giving him a black aura as he release his power

"Here I come" Luke told him before launching into Shunpo, coming from Daemon's right side before making two twists, making two shunpo clones, one that took his place on the right side, one that was coming from the left and the original coming from the back, their swords pointed at daemon as they struck out in a trust against daemon, hoping to get his new technique right

"Shunpo clone art number three: Three-Star funeral" Luke spoke the name of the attack as the three Luke's thrust their blades at Daemon, hoping to impale him from three different angles

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum