Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1 An Arrancar's Adventures CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 pm

A garganta opens high is the sky over Karakura Town to reveal a young child walking out. The kid has a warm pale complexion with, spiky dark brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He wears he favorite black hoodie and blue levi jeans. He has a Katana at his waste.

He scans the buildings and people below and finds a place he once knew. He lowers himself a little ways away and starts walking with his hands in his jean pockets. He winced at the bright summer sun as he turned a corner.

Last edited by Akami Mangetsu on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2 Re: An Arrancar's Adventures CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Luke was talking a patrol in the world of the living, having been sent by Vice captain Akies, just for some routine stuff when he felt the spirit pressure of a arrancar nearby, he turned down a alleyway and saw a child-like arrancar walking towards him.

"darn it, even if he's a kid, he's still a arrancar, I'll have to approach this carefully" Luke thought to himself before walking and standing in the little arrancar's way

"Well now, who might you be, little arrancar?" Luke asked him calmly, studying the mask fragment on his face instead of looking at his face properly while keeping some eye contact on the child-like arrancar

#3 Re: An Arrancar's Adventures CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Akami stopped abruptly as a tall man, no a shinigami had stepped in front of him. He looked at the shinigami nervously as he backed up a pace.

"Why should I tell you that?" Akami questioned.

I'll have to be careful with this guy. Akami thought as he slightly moved for his zanpakutou, just in case.

#4 Re: An Arrancar's Adventures CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:07 pm

"Just curiously is all, although I'm not looking to fight, I wish to understand why such a young arrancar is traversing the streets like this?" Luke asked the child-like arrancar, noticing the slightly movement of the boy's hand going to his zanpakuto for protect, his own resting against his hip as he studied the mask fragment the boy had under the cover of his hood

#5 Re: An Arrancar's Adventures CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:23 pm

"Is that so? I'm here vistiting my home, and possibly find the bastards who raped and killed my mother, my sister and brother, my father, then me." Akami blared out as bad memories came flooding back.

Then he realized what he just did, instinctively jumping back and grabbing the blue hilt of his blade ready to fight if the shinigami should attack.

#6 Re: An Arrancar's Adventures CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Luke's eyes shaded over at what the child-like arrancar just said

"A arrancar that remembers who they were? and with such a traumatic way to die as well..." Luke spoke softly as his hand went to the handle of his zanpakuto as he saw the look the child had in his eyes, eyes of a avenger and the way he grip his sword was not to be taken lightly.

"...no child, may it be arrancar, human or shinigami, should ever be forced to watch those they care about killed in such a horrible way to just be killed...unforgivable" Luke spoke out loud for the child-like arrancar to hear every word he spoke, he wasn't about to make a move until the child did in case he could avoid the fight all together, although from the look in the child's blue eyes, this seemed unlikely to happen so he prepared himself mentally to fight if it came to that

#7 Re: An Arrancar's Adventures CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Akami heard the words that the shinigami had said along with no aggresive movement. Akami took a deep breathe to calm himself. He stood straight and removed his hand from his blade's hilt.

"Sorry about the sudden aggression. I can loose control sometimes when my memories come back. I'm here to see my old home. I mean no harm to the living, I hate the taste of human souls, anyway." Akami said in an attempt to defuse tension.

He looked at the family that walked by with a child. His eyes turned bright with happiness then darkened with sadness and remorse.

#8 Re: An Arrancar's Adventures CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Luke relaxed and moved his hand away from the handle of his zanpakuto, walking over to the child arrancar and knelt down, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You cared for your family, didn't you?" Luke asked the child as he watched the family go by.

"Memories are hard and painful, and in this life and the next, memories can be a painful reminder of the life we left behind, something I understand all too well..." Luke trailed off into his own thoughts as he awaited the child's response to his question

#9 Re: An Arrancar's Adventures CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Feeling more compelled to believe in this shinigami Akami felt a bit better; he still had his guard up, he's never lower it to much.

"Yes, yes I did. I have imprinted that man's face in my mind. I know they can. They can bring good feeling too." Akami said with a calm tone.

He looked up at the garganta, "I'm glad I didn't close that. Hey, Will! Go get my book!"

A German Sheperd hollow poked it's head out, "Yes sir!"

#10 Re: An Arrancar's Adventures CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Luke watched the dog rush off and looked at the garganta that was open.

"You know, I think you should close that, I think people would notice a hole in the sky, especially since some are spiritually aware, but first..." Luke paused to try to look the child in the eye but instead look at his mask fragment so he wasn't directly looking at his face.

"What's your name, little arrancar?" Luke asked him calmly, holding his shoulders gently so not to worry the child arrancar in case he thought he was holding him down and smiled to try and reassure the boy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum