Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: The Frozen Heart on Mon 21 Apr 2014 - 8:47

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Mizuko Ichikawa ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Female

Mizuko was taken aback that the spirit before her. So much so that the ice elephant that she ended up making clonked her on the head as it fell. She then picked it up and looked at it. After inspecting it for some time she softly said, ”How is this possible? It‘s the middle of summer as far as I know. “

It was then that she remembered hearing something about it being cold before she hopped up on the roof. She then turned back to the spirit and says, ”You said you wanna help? Well, start now. Are you feeling cold? Did you start to feel it once I came around you? Tell me now!” She seemed impatient and wanted the information. If she found out that she was the one that was producing the cold it could be a hint as to what may be going on. In that case she may yet need the help of the Spirit to see what is going on. A faint memory comes to mind, one showing a different Zanpkuto spirit before her. One that was not Selece, but that seemed like it was him. She places a hand on her forehead as this thought caught to mind. Her head hurt from bringing that memory to mind.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 215
Tags;;
OOC;; It’s kinda short, but still over 200 words. Hopefully this will get all rolling to revealing new stuffs. May need help with Zanpakuto spirits later depending on how things go.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
View user profile

#12 Re: The Frozen Heart on Mon 28 Apr 2014 - 5:21

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
Yuki Akies ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Female    

Ryusuke suppressed a smirk and small grunt of amusement when the frozen elephant hit Mizuko on the head. He couldn't help it- but then realized he would need to be serious in order for this Shinigami to take him seriously. That, and he should be getting back to Yuki and Keiji before long. But not before he had at least pushed his assistance further.

"Yes, it has been this cold ever since Yuki and I found you. Of course, it was only slight then. It grew colder once you started away," he answered honestly. Solemness came into his ice-blue eyes. Obviously there was no time to joke right now, as much as he was always for making some crack on a situation.

Location;;
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 125
Tags;;
OOC;;
I apologize for how short and late the post is. D= I've been so stressed lately.
View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#13 Re: The Frozen Heart on Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 23:25

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male    

It appeared to him that this female wasn’t aware of what was actually happening with that female shinigami. Epizon dumped the cold coffee in a dustbin as he walked to a nearby restroom, there he got back into the shinigami form, and walked out of the restroom, in his true form only visible to those who were spiritually aware. Instead of walking to the same female shinigami from before, he used shunpo to appear on the same roof top as the zanpakuto spirit and the other female.

”If you don’t mind, please identify yourself” he said to the female shinigami completely ignoring the zanpakuto spirit for a while, but then he turned his gaze towards the spirit and then returned his gaze to the female. He was concerned about this shinigami’s reiatsu, his spiritually aware eyes could detect that it was making it’s way out of her body, and it didn’t seem like she was aware of what effect her reiatsu was making around her. If it continued in this manner, things may get out of hands, so he thought it would be better to nip the evil in the bud.

”Odd”said the voice in his mind, Daimanos, the zanpakuto spirit of Epizon, who spoke only on rare occasions was about to share it’s thoughts on something. Something really wasn’t right, ”Her zanpakuto spirit, doesn’t seem to be in touch with her. It’s isolated, for som reason” The dragon from within his zanpakuto spoke, Epizon knew it was useless questioning him about details that how he knew or what could be done or should be done. The wise dragon only spoke little and mostly in riddles, it was different that he had decided not to speak in a riddle.  Epizon didn’t mean any harm to her, his intentions were plain and simple, if she meant any harm to the people he was going to stop her, and if she was in any danger he would go to any lengths needed to help out a fellow shinigami.

Location;; The same rooftop as Mizuko
Muse;;5/10
Word Count;;337
Tags;;Epizon, Yuki, Mizuko
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#14 Re: The Frozen Heart on Thu 8 May 2014 - 3:57

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer

Mizuko stood there as she waited for the spirit to talk. Once he did, she took a moment to think about this. She had not noticed it being so cold. She knew that ice was one of her elements, but for it to be cold around her was something new. Something different. She was about to ask more help from the spirit when another Shinigami arrived. Or at least he looked like one. He then demanded, at least it seemed like that to her, that she introduce herself. When he did that she only shook her head. This was one reason why she didn’t like males. But, just to see what would happen, she did introduce herself. ”If you must know I‘m Mizuko Ichikawa. Unseated member of Division 7. Why do you ask? Do you also wish to “help“? She made the little jesters to indicate quotations around the word help.

Mizuko found that the pair were certainly unusual. It was then that she felt something deep down inside her. Like a small war going on. She closed her eyes and was able to glimpse Selece and someone else seemingly fighting. For what reason she was not sure. She was just happy she was able to see Selece again. When she opened her eyes she said., Seems I can use all the help I can get. My spirit is fighting someone. Not sure why, but he is. Any idea what I can do?” She had been a Shinigami for many years. She did not know, however, what to do about the fighting in her mind from the two spirits she had seen.

Location;; On a rooftop in Karakura town
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 232
Tags;; Mizuko, Selece, Epizon, Ryusuke, Unknown spirit.
OOC;; I’m sure you can guess possibly what is going on. I won’t say yet, but I’m doing my best to work things out. Also, sorry for taking so long to post.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
View user profile

#15 Re: The Frozen Heart on Sun 11 May 2014 - 3:01

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
Yuki Akies ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Female

"Fighting someone?" Yuki mused, having just followed her zanpakutou spirit up to the roof where Epizon and Mizuko were. The thought was intriguing. Did Mizuko have another zanpakutou spirit like herself, perhaps? But then why would they be fighting? Even Ryusuke and Keiji never fought, unless it was a battle where your weapon was words and you delivered verbal abuse. This was all the Shinigami could fathom, however.

Ryu only cast a bored glance at Epizon, concealing what he was thinking. Yuki was here, so there was no further reason for him to converse unless he truly had something to say... which he didn't, surprisingly enough. Instead, the zanpakutou spirit thought quietly to himself. He had his suspicions, but would never think about voicing them. At least not yet. Keiji, on the other hand, was equally curious, but maybe to a lesser degree. Unlike his other half, he tried his best not to pry into anyone else's business. Still, slowly the trio seemed to be getting caught up in whatever was going on with this Mizuko person.

Location;;
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 180
Tags;;
OOC;;
Gosh, I feel like I write a lot, then I check my wordcount and it's pathetic. D= Sorry about that.
View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#16 Re: The Frozen Heart on Sun 11 May 2014 - 18:01

Epizon "Oneiropolos" Psychi ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Her reaction was a bit annoying, but that was what he actually intended to do. For some reason, not only her reaitsu was cold but also her behavior towards him, but why? he didn’t knew her, actually he had never met her before. So why must she be like this? She did say that she was unseated member of squad 7, which meant that she wasn’t a rogue so it was unlikely that she had something against all shinigami. Besides her behavior towards the other female shinigami was different, so did that mean that she had something personal against Epizon? But how could that be, the two didn’t even know one another. It was just confusing and he couldn’t find an answer to all these questions, so for now he put them on hold.

”I wished to confirm that whether you were a rogue or an enemy, because of the abnormal way your reiatsu is acting. But since there’s a fight going on within you, I believe you are no threat to these people” he looked at the zanpakuto spirit that was standing right beside him. He wasn’t aware of a way in which he could be of any help regarding the fight that was going inside her mind, was there way to do so? May be the squad 12 would know an answer to this situation, especially that scary captain of squad 12 would know, but there was someone else who might know the answer to this as well. He had met him before but the problem was that he had only appeared by himself and Epizon did not know his whereabouts.

”I think we should head back to the seireitei. I’m sure squad 12 would know a way in which we could help out. Unless of coarse, you already know a solution to this.” he turned his gaze to the zanpakuto spirit that stood beside him. He did not move however, because he intended his words as a suggestion rather than an order. If she wished to do what he suggested than he’ll open up a senkaimon. However, there still remained the input of these materialized zanpakuto, if they had a way then it would prove more useful since it would consume much less time.

Location;; A roof top in karakura town
Muse;;5/10
Word Count;;378
Tags;;
OOC;; The same keeps happening to me for some reason Yuki.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#17 Re: The Frozen Heart on Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 5:51

Mizuko simply ignored what Epizon had said. It was not because she wanted to. It was because she was forced to. She heard what Yuki had said and planned on responding to her when suddenly she feel into a deep meditative state as she stood before them. In her mind she saw the two spirits. They seemed to have stopped fighting. Selece spoke first telling her that he was glad she choose him as a partner for such a long time. He also informed her that it was time to face facts and that he was not her true Zanpakuto. That was when the other spirit stepped forward. A beautiful woman. She introduced herself as Elsa and told Mizuko she was her real Zanpakuto spirit. She advised Mizuko on why they were fighting and what they had done to fix the issue. Mizuko could not believe it. Elsa stood there, talking for what seemed like hours on things Mizuko needed to know. She understood it all. It seemed that Selece and Elsa had came to an agreement and from here on out they would both be her Zanpakuto.

It was really only about 10 minutes later when Mizuko came around. During that time the cold seemed to slowly disappear from the area and the warmth of the hot day returned. When Mizuko opened her eyes, however, she drew her zanpakuto and looked at it. Without any more words she called out for her Shikai to test it. ”Split the ice apart and free my frozen heart, Elsa“ With that her zanpakuto changed into it‘s new shape. The air around her was frigid, but nothing like before. As Mizuko looked things over she could not help but feel proud that she had been able to call forth help from her new Zanpakuto. She then turned to Yuki and shrugged, softly saying, ”Seems I figured out what was going on.” That was all she said, still amazed that she even got this far this quick with Elsa.

Location;; On a rooftop in Karakura town
Muse;; 7/10 now that Zan is approved
Word Count;; 335
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Epizon Psychi, Mizuko Ichikawa, Selece, Elsa
OOC;; Wow. Sorry for taking so long on this. Finally got the Zan up and then approved so now to continue. Hope we can figure out what to do about Epizon being in the thread now that he’s not here. I’m sure we’ll come up with something.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum