Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 The Frozen Heart on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:42 am

All quotes are from the song “Frozen Heart” from Frozen, the inspiration for this thread.
“Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining. This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining.”
“Beautiful! Powerful! Dangerous! Cold! Ice has a magic, can’t be controlled. Stronger than one, stronger than ten, stronger than a hundred men.”
“There’s beauty and there’s danger here. Split the ice apart. Beware the frozen heart.”

Mizuko had needed a break from her duties. She had been cooped up in the Soul Society for far too long. With that being said she took off to the human world and to the frozen reached of the northern portion of the world. Gone for what seemed like years, she returned about 2 months from the day she left. Arriving back at Karakura town she looked around. She looked the same, but those who are spiritually aware could tell something was not quite right with her. She had a cold air about her as if she was frozen herself from being in the cold for so long. Or was that really true.

As Mizuko walked, she realized she was getting funny or odd looks at her, some, who could not see her, shivered as she passed. She wondered why as she headed towards the edge of town. It would be at the edge of town where she would return home to the Soul Society, or so she thought. When she reached the edge she looked around to see if anyone was in the area. Satisfied that there was no one she attempted to open up a Senkaimon. After trying for some time she began to wonder what was wrong. Prior to her journey she was able to open one with no trouble at all. Had something happened on that journey that she was not aware of?

This thought in mind she found a nice tree to sit in, preferring higher, lone places to use Jizen. After a prolonged period she concluded she would not be able to talk with Selece and began to wonder why. Had something gone wrong when she was up north and didn’t know it? All she had done was work to learn her moves a bit more and learn more about her ice element. Curious, she hoped down from the tree and pulled out her Zanpakuto. As she looked it over she realized that the sheath, which normally flowed like water, seemed not to be moving. It seem frozen to her. She returned her Zanpakuto to it’s sheath and headed back to town, wondering what was going on and wondering just how much time had passed since she left on her journey. To her it seemed like she was gone for only a week. In reality a full 2 months had passed and some of the people in the Soul Society were beginning to wonder where she was since her normal Spirit Pressure reading had disappeared shortly after she made it to the northern part of the world. What happened to her and how will she fix her situation? Time and the people she meets will tell.

Mizuko soon made her way to a local sweet shop and sat down. She knew she had no gigai so she would not be seen unless someone was spiritually aware. She sat there, eating a few pieces of her own candy, waiting to see if anyone would notice her and wondering what she should do next and how to fix the issue she seemed to be facing.

#2 Re: The Frozen Heart on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:42 am

Yuki Akies ;; --- ;; Shinigami ;; Female    

The unseated Shinigami took to enjoying her hunts in the World of the Living. Without being of high rank, she was never missed and could spend her time doing what needed to be done for her own peace of mind. However, that was very far off.

Her zanpakutou, Raitosutomu, was materialized as it usually always was. Two figures, one a young man and the other a boy, were scouting nearby, looking for any signs of Hollows or any of the unnatural tendencies that always seemed to occur in Karakura Town. However, a feeling of cold reiatsu alerted all three of them at what seemed the exact same time. Yuki Akies peered in the direction it was coming from, but it was really Keiji, the younger-appearing spirit that pinpointed the candy store.

Yuki recognized the other Shinigami almost instantly. Definitely of higher rank, and obviously slacking off on any job she was assigned to. Usually Akies would be nervous to see another Soul Reaper, and risk them reporting her breaking orders to hunt for Hollow and her goal. However, she wouldn't be at fault if she had seen another of her kind not working either. Still planning to turn around, though, Yuki realized that she now had little choice in the matter.

Ryu, the slightly older spirit, was already on his way down to that candy store. He was usually always the do-things-without-direction one, but Yuki could hardly blame him. Silently cursing, she used her shunpo to speed down to that street to watch Mizuko from the opposite side of the street with her two zanpakutou standing silently behind her. Surely they would be noticed, but Akies wasn't about to be the one to instigate a conversation or stir up any trouble with someone.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;; 4/10. Share your muse with me, Pallas. ;-;
Word Count;; 293
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Ryu, Keiji, Raitosutomu, Mizuko
OOC;;
I apologize for my crappy post. I have little muse for Yuki Akies, but will work on her bio to gain some more muse for her. ^^

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#3 Re: The Frozen Heart on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:56 am

Mizuko continued to eat some of her candy from her bag. She then smiled and began to play a bit with the shop keepers. She’d pick up some candy and move them around. This seemed to amuse her a bit since they could not see her. She also ate some of the candy, feeling refreshed as she did. It was after doing this for about a half an hour that she finally felt that someone was watching her. Curious, she turned to see who or what it was. What she saw seemed to be a Shinigami like herself and two beings she could barely see. She found this rather odd since she normally could see spirits rather well. She soon sat down and began to think about this, looking at the three from her spot across the street.

It was about another half hour of having them all look at each other before Mizuko began to wonder if they all were just statues or if something was going on. It was then that she decided that she must do something herself before anything else could happen. She then, just to have more fun with the candy shop owner, ate some chocolate from a shelf nearby and headed over to the three individuals. One before them she points at Yuki and says, ”I can see you clearly. The others with you, I can not. This is odd. I’m Mizuko Ichikawa. Unseated member of Division 7. Who might you be? I’ve never seen you to my knowledge.”

Mizuko was highly friendly towards other Shinigami especially if they were female. Males, however, she tended to avoid. Mizuko could not see Yuki’s spirits well, as she stated. It was due to this that she was not aware that they both were males and were not to be trusted. The only male she ever trusted was Selece, and he was not answering her summons right now. She sighed and waited for a reply from Yuki, or one of the others.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;; 5/10. Here you go Yuki.
Word Count;; 335
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Mizuko, Selece
OOC;;
It’s alright. As you can see it took me a while to reply. I finally found a bit of muse however. Smile

#4 Re: The Frozen Heart on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:37 pm

"Well, I'm glad you can see me. It'd be a shame if the Gotei had taken on a blind Shinigami. I am Yuki Akies, Unseated Member of the Third Division. The two here are my zanpakutou, Raitosutomu," she said, gesturing towards the dark-haired, blue-eyed spirit who stood a good few inches taller than her, about the age of a college student in appearance. "I call him Ryu. The other is Keiji," Yuki introduced, then giving a gesture to the yellow-haired, shorter spirit which appeared more like a boy in middle school.

Now that introductions were complete, Yuki Akies continued. I don't believe I've seen you either. Really, all I am doing now is hunting Hollow. What are you doing? From the looks of it, nothing I could be held against for intruding on," she commented casually with the tiniest of innocent smiles on her face. Talking this way to one of equal rank wouldn't be anything Akies would be punished for. Not in the least. In fact, it was nice to be able to talk to someone as one would an equal.

Location;;
Muse;; 5/10, but total death in muse in quantity. x.x
Word Count;; 185
Tags;;
OOC;;
Lawl, you stole my template! xD At least I know it is liked. I was planning on opening it up for grabs for others to customize with their own fonts, colors, etc, but wasn't sure if anyone would like it. ^.^

#5 Re: The Frozen Heart on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:59 am

Deciding to come to the world of the living to train a little by taking on the unlucky hollows that chose to appear in the vicinity he was in, Epizon had been lurking around but hadn’t been able to find any that would make him break a sweat. A few konsos and taking down the weak hollows just kind of broke his heart for training, so he decided to go looking for his second love, coffee. Using a public bathroom, he got into his gigai that he usually carried in the world of the living, just so he could get coffee whenever he wanted, he took to the streets, now in his casual attire and normally visible to everyone, whether they were spiritually aware or not.

Getting in to a mall, he bought himself a coffee with the money he usually stashed for this very purpose. As he enjoyed his coffee, he noticed a little chill in the air, it wasn’t the weather to be this way but then what made it so? No, he wouldn’t bother himself with something so trivial, may be it was just the gigai, didn’t matter much. So he continued to sip away his coffee when he noticed a shinigami toying with the shopkeepers, the poor gentlemen didn’t know what was happening as they saw a floating candy and then that very candy disappearing into thin air. Before he could walk to the shinigami to inquire her motives, she approached another shinigami. So there were two other shinigami in the area, may be that’s why he hadn’t had so much luck with hollows today.

So he decided to walk to them, but considering he had his gigai on, others would see him talking to thin air. And that would normally look a little too conspicuous, so he decided to sit there for a little while and observe the two as he enjoyed his beloved coffee. The two didn’t look familiar, they were definitely not higher officials, because if they were he would have known at least one of them. So what was the deal anyways? Was there something going on that he wasn’t aware of or did they just happen to be there? Since there were too many possibilities at the moment. He decided to simply, sit, wait and see.

#6 Re: The Frozen Heart on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:03 am

Mizuko Ichikawa ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Female

Upon hearing what Yuki said she became frustrated. She knew that the other shinigami must not realize that not seeing her spirits at all or hardly is not a good time for a shinigami. Shaking her head the air around them grew colder, though Mizuko could not tell. It was then that she heard the question of what she was doing. She had not realized that while Yuki had been talking and her fuming that she looked down to her toes. When she looked back up she could only see faint traces of her two spirits. This only served to frustrate her more. Thinking for a moment on how to reply, she brought her hand to her chin.

After what seemed like ages, only a minute or so, she did reply to Yuki. ”What am I doing here? Well, at first I was trying to get home. Now I’m trying to find out what in the world is going on. I can’t open a Senkaimon now and your spirits seem to be fading from my view. I also can’t seem to contact my own spirit, Selece. Something is not right.”

The thought then occurred to her. Why is she talking to another Shinigami? What purpose did it bring about other than to annoy or frustrate her? Not only that, from what she could see of Yuki’s spirits, they were male. She never trusted males, especially after Atsushi.

Mizuko stood there in thought so long that one might think she’d frozen from all the cold about her. She continued to ponder a bit before saying, ”You know what, never mind. I’ve been on my own for so long that maybe I better not bother you. I’m shocked you’ve even talked to someone like me. I’m also shocked you’ve never heard of me, a one time traitor to the Soul Society. Must not be in the history books. At any rate its best not to associate with me knowing that if I don’t return back to my Captain soon that I’ll be thought a traitor once more anyway. “ Mizuko then turns to leave and begins to walk away, opposite the direction that Epizon is in. As she walks she says, ”Of all the time to do this to me why must you do this now Selece? I thought I took this trip to better know you and learn more about my abilities. I’ve always been able to turn to you as a friend. Now, if you leave, I’ve no friends and am stuck here. I’ll be alone and………….”

She didn’t want to finish that sentence. She didn’t want to think of what may happen. She didn’t want to become the things that she would normally kill. She wanted to go back to her room in the Soul Society. She did want to try to make friends. She did want communications with Selece. Why was this happening? As she walked, the air around her continued to be cold. It was so cold that it started to affect people, animals, and plants in the area, spiritually aware or not. Mizuko is not aware of the cold she is putting out. To her, the temperature is normal and it’s a nice day out.

After walking about 50 or so fee away Mizuko jumps up one of the smaller buildings and heads over to the corner of that building. Sitting down she places her Zanpakuto on her lap again and closes her eyes, concentrating, trying to contact Selece once more.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;; 7/10 It took me some time, but Damn
Word Count;; 585 O.O
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Epizon Psychi, Mizuko Ichikawa, Selece
OOC;; It took about an hour to get this up, but wow. I didn’t know I had it in me. Follow if you like.

#7 Re: The Frozen Heart on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Yuki didn't respond to Mizuko at all, but kept her reserved eyes on the other Shinigami as she spoke. She didn't have much to say or think about what was said, despite how interesting it may or may not have been. But the fact that she couldn't contact her own zanpakutou was frightening her. Ryusuke and Keiji rarely ignored her. In fact, if anything they simply would do whatever they could to break the silence and annoy her, like two brothers. Still, they were part of her and that was something she had accepted long ago.

But now the air was getting colder. Yuki could feel it, and flashed a glance over at Keiji, only to have it flicker over to the taller one representing sound. The gaze was questioning, almost asking "should we do something?", as all spirits were keen on what each other was feeling. It was silent and would have been awkward to anyone else but them had Ryusuke not broken the silence. "I could try helping," he offered in a low whisper. Raitosutomu had never conversed or talked to another zanpakutou spirit before, but it may be worth it to help Mizuko, or simply gain their own experience.

Ryu didn't have shunpo, but he was still very quick and fleet of foot. Leaping up and chasing after her, he stopped a few meters behind her in silence, not daring to break the sacred moments of jinzen, whether it was working or not. If she acknowledged him, the zanpakutou spirit would offer his assistance. Of course, he was not aware that she disliked males, but being the person he was, he wouldn't give up right away.

Location;;
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 281. Congrats, Pallas! xD Even if I have high muse, I can rarely get over 400 words.
Tags;;
OOC;;
Akies' app has been completed. =] Could you both go and grade it for me? I'm not sure if it has been seen yet.

Also, present for Pallas: http://www.bleachstory.net/t4613-yuki-s-post-template#70412

#8 Re: The Frozen Heart on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:17 am

The shinigami sat there, in his gigai sipping coffee. He wasn’t in audible range of the other two shinigami’s there since the two of them weren’t exactly his superiors in as he had already deduced, he wasn’t much interested in them. Having two zanpakuto spirits lurking there as well though that was  bit unusual that too didn’t push him to the point of getting interested. For some reason, the air was getting cold, not like how it was a little while ago. The shinigami that was toying with the people earlier now had her back towards him and was leaving.

It was strange for the weather of the world of the living to be altering in such a manner. The people around the area began to feel cold as well, some shop keepers began to sneeze and cough while another few covered themselves with whatever blanket or warm cover they could find while those that were cooking anything, increased the fire they were cooking in to keep them warm. The coffee that he was sipping on too, began to cool down, this was a bit too unusual, it’s not like the weather was supposed to be like this in this time of year right? May be he was a bit too busy in other things to actually notice the changing earth’s weather, or was it really that?

After a little while one of the shinigami began to walk away, as she walked with her back towards him. A little puppy that passed right next to her, sneezed and growled in a cute and strange manner, like it had suddenly gotten way too colder way too suddenly. By now, he had finished his coffee, and now was just sitting there looking in that direction where the female shinigami was walking. Looking at the puppy and feeling the cold that had turned his coffee cold way too early, he couldn’t help but think that may be this shinigami had something to do with this cold.

Now, he was interested or more like curious, what was going on here exactly? Why would she be trying to emit cold like that? Was she a bit too proud of her reiatsu being cold or something that she wanted to annoy the people around her to show it off? Or was she actually unaware of the kind of her reiatsu. Being not able to see her facial expressions he couldn’t tell which one was exactly it. Getting up, he watched as the shinigami walked away and a male that was there and he had already sensed to be a zanpakuto spirit chased after her. ”what’s exactly going on here?” he thought to himself, as he got closer to the other shinigami who was still there. Before he could go poking around the shinigami that apparently looked like to be the source of this cold, he wanted to know more. As soon as he got closer to the female shinigami, he looked at her, plain in the eyes, so that she would know if she hadn’t known by then that he was a shinigami using a gigai.

Since she wasn’t using a gigai, talking to her would look to others like talking with air. So Epizon stood right next to her, after he had looked into her eyes he looked away, trying to appear as if he was spacing out, and whispered to her, ”is it just me, or did it got a bit too cold all of a sudden?” When he finished his sentence, the female shinigami had already jumped on top of a building and was now not in his visual range, the zanpakuto spirit too had ran right after her.

#9 Re: The Frozen Heart on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Mizuko Ichikawa ;; 3-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Female

Mizuko briefly heard what the other person had said before she hopped up onto the building. As she sat there, trying to speak with Selece she thought about what it was he said. He mentioned it was getting cold. As she thought deeper she suddenly realized that there was someone was behind her. Annoyed that she had found a spot that others could approach her rather than just a place for peace, she stood up and sheathed her Zanpakuto once more. She then turned and saw only the outline of the Zanpakuto spirit that Yuki had with her. She blinked, confused as to why he would follow. Then, remembering that he was male, turned and started to walk off. The air around her was still cold, but not quite as cold for she had calmed down a bit.

Mizuko had only walked about 500 feet before turning around and looking again at the outline of the spirit before her. Curious, she wondered why he followed and not his Shinigami partner. She then closed her eyes, trying to find words so as to find out information. For what seemed like ages, about 2 minutes, she finally did say something. ”What the hell do you want and why‘d you follow me? she spat out, a tinge of hate in those words.

Not necessarily the nicest words, but words none the less. She would stand where she was, waiting to see if he replied or not. The air around her still seemed cold, but not as cold as when she first hopped up on the roof. As she waited for him to reply she called some water from the air in the area and had it pool near her head. This water was the equivalent of about 4 cups of water and would not attack, but it would form different animal shapes. Her Hatsuden normally was not used for fighting unless she felt necessary. At this time she was not being attacked by the spirit so all she would do is to make shapes. What she didn‘t see right away was that each shape seemed to freeze into a block animal before unfreezing and reshaping.

Location;; Karakura Town, on a building.
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 362
Tags;; Yuki Akies, Mizuko Ichikawa, Selece, Hatsuden
OOC;; Since Akies is now approved we could add some light fighting or whatnot if you both wanna. I don’t mind. Could even just be a spare hollow or something. Who knows. Anyway, Mizuko can’t see the spirits well since she’s gone down in level to that of one who does not know her spirit or around there.

Template (c) Yuki Seika

#10 Re: The Frozen Heart on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:16 am

Yuki Akies ;; 3-1 ;; Shinigami ;; Female

"Chill out," Ryusuke began, suddenly noting the unintentional sarcasm from his words. Indeed, the area was much colder, and he also took note of the freezing water above the other Shinigami's head. "I could be able to help, being a zanpakutou myself. If your Selece not responding to you, or if you cannot materialize her, perhaps I could assist in persuading her to materialize, and possibly help,” he said with his little trademark and know-it-all grin.

Indeed, this half of Raitosutomu knew how to materialize himself, as well as his other half, Keiji. However, just because he could materialize did not mean that others could. But maybe, just maybe, another zanpakutou could try it after hearing the voice or persuasion of another one of his ‘race’ or ‘species’. There was only one way to find out, and it would only be if Mizuko permitted him to do so. The only problem was, this Shinigami seemed extremely skeptical of him for some reason. Ryu would have to get to the bottom of that first.

Location;; Karakura Town
Muse;; 5/10
Word Count;; 190, sorry! D= I failed.
Tags;;
OOC;;

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum