Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions Section

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

#31Guest 

on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:09 pm

I'd like to write up a guide of sorts to help people get a better grasp of quality writing by providing tips, examples, and explanations. However I cannot seem to find an area of the site where such a thing would readily fit. If someone wouldn't mind directing me to a section where I could post/work on such a guide that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

#32Guest 

on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:10 pm

have you tried putting it in the feedback and suggestions page?

#33Guest 

on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm

I was unclear about that being an appropriate place for it or not, it is somewhat unclear. I will take your advice however, thank you.

#34Guest 

on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:18 pm

no problem ^_^

on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Soul
Soul
Actually, a more proper board for something like this is the "Other Stuff" board.
http://www.bleachstory.net/f20-other-stuff

Feedback and Suggestions is more for addressing staff and issues regarding the forum itself.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:01 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Actually, Daireishokairo would suit for this purpose, in my opinion Smile Since it's a guide for roleplaying.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:04 am

Soul
Soul
Erida wrote:Actually, Daireishokairo would suit for this purpose, in my opinion Smile Since it's a guide for roleplaying.
Quote do post: 73702

Daireishokairo Description wrote:The Daireishokairo is a library where Bleach Story ability and power mechanics are listed and kept in order.

That section is for abilities, power mechanics, and general information about the world. It's not a guide for roleplaying but rather a guide for aspects of this particular roleplay universe.

A thread for helping people improve their writing would not go there.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:57 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Do we still have the RP Improvement board, Duquin? We had one, but I am not sure, where it is at the moment.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:07 am

Soul
Soul
I believe it was removed due to lack of use one day. Now may be a good time to start a poll for bringing it back~

View user profile
#40Guest 

on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:02 am

Well I wrote a bit then had to run off so I only just posted it in the feedback section (still VERY incomplete) but you guys can feel perfectly free to move it wherever you feel is a better place for it. I'll work on it periodically until complete (its a big task) but I have no problem with wherever you want it.

Besides, I can use the PMs now....  :letsdoit: 

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum