Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NPC Request Section

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:32 pm

After the poll and Duquin's suggestions, I've decided to make this a sticky. For those who need an NPC for a thread, but don't wanna make one, can ask for one here. It isn't necessary that a staff member/mod will make it, it can be any other creative and willing member.

Just post here if you want an NPC. Here's the code for you to use.

Code:

[color=#ff4500][b]Type of NPC:[/b][/color](Just the general traits, what kind of NPC you want, do you want a bloodthirsty murderer? Or a nerd? A demon? An angel? Just write the specifications, so you could get exactly what you want.)
[color=#ff4500][b]Race:[/b][/color](What race do you want the NPC to be? Quincy? Bount? Hollow? Arrancar? Shinigami? Human?)
[color=#ff4500][b]Intended Role:[/b][/color](What do you need it for? What will be it's role in your thread?)
[color=#ff4500][b]Other Details:[/b][/color] (Anything else you wanna add? Put it here.)
[color=#ff4500][b]Link:[/b][/color](Link to the thread or the rp request thread in which you need the NPC.)

on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Type of NPC: We definitely need a Captain of 12th Division and we doesn't have any evil captain yet, so my request is this. A shinigami researcher captain, seriously (mentally) sick and even cruel natured. If you have something thinked up, go on and create one.

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Here you go.

#4Guest 

on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 am

Type of NPC: an emotionless doctor.
Race:Shinigami
Intended Role:Captain of Squad 4
Other Details: should be concerned about results, not feelings.  like someone who has seen too much. Think Dr. House.
Link: http://www.bleachstory.net/t5145-person-of-interest

#5Guest 

on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Well it's my first female character. Hope it's to your liking. Here's the link. You can use her, right after the character is approved and moved to the approved section. The character is complete from my end.

on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:52 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Details: Mi-jun Song, an old housewife widow of her husband and the captain of thirteenth division, is one of the oldest veterans of shinigami, and absolutely one of their deadliest weapons. Song is a kind of older lady, who is one that specific age, when a person is old, but has no gray hair yet; this would be late fourties. She has a korean background in terms of appearance, and black hair in a topknot. As for personality, she is loving and believes, that people can change if they try hard enough; she is also demanding, when it comes to finishing a job, yet never let's anyone get away for hurting her subordinates. Mi-jun's zanpakuto is nature-type, and has rule over natural disasters, making it possibly one of the strongest zanpakuto in existence.

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:05 am

Oh boy, another captain. Nein nein, I shant make another NPC in my life. Well, actually, gimme a little time, and I'll get on to it ^_^

#8Guest 

on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:19 pm

I know it took a while, but I finally got the time and worked on that captain NPC, it's up. Here's the link.

on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:48 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
It's ok, I like it.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:24 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
ZANPAKUTO: Upon releasing, the blade of zanpakuto liquidize to silver substance, which starts to shimmer in colors of rainbow; it starts floating in air, forming six spheres, each being about the size of basketball. These spheres can solidify with sheer willpower, and they are moved my power of owner's will via telekinesis; the spheres are capable of moving with such a speed, that it is hard to react to them attacking. They would mainly be used to rapidly knock people unconscious, due the small possibility of dodging, or then to explode one's head, due the force that speed and density of it's creates.

[[[NOTE: a zanpakuto of lower seated officer, everything else is up to you. it's not very combative zanpakuto, so perhaps Division 5 would be good for this character. feel free to modify the text for application.]]]

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum