Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The First Spark CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

#41Guest 

on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:19 am

((OOC: It wouldn't affect this one Grimm because this is attack directly to you. Even if you did manage to damage my blade the attack would still be active if it hit you but it would cause no physical damage to you.))

#42Guest 

on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:20 am

(So this technique has literally no way to block it? ...That seems really OP Razz)

#43Guest 

on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 am

((OOC: Ok I'm going to solve this problem. Will call this topic void, you can call it a win or whatever I don't care. I will delete my app and completely redo it because there are too many flaws in it to continue on with any topic.))

#44Guest 

on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:58 am

(I don't think we have to go that far. I'm just trying to make sure I don't godmod or anything. If you want to, go ahead. I'm just saying that's not what I was getting at. xD)

#45Guest 

on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:13 am

Griffin Dekas wrote:((OOC: Ok I'm going to solve this problem. Will call this topic void, you can call it a win or whatever I don't care. I will delete my app and completely redo it because there are too many flaws in it to continue on with any topic.))
Ooc no need to delete it just edit it. Your app is good just clear up the area in queation griffin

#46Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum