Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The First Spark CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

#31Guest 

on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:33 pm

(OOC: Your Fantasma Faze description states it only works for melee attacks. I don't think my seele shneiders currently count. Grimm's body is simply pulsing with energy from Atem, and he's also in his final form. His seele shneiders are on fire, etc. I'm pretty sure they would count in 'Kido' right now. What do you think?)

#32Guest 

on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:19 pm

((OOC: Hmm...... Honestly I wasn't going to count elements like fire, water etc. as kido.))

#33Guest 

on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 pm

(ooc as a mod i'll give my thoughts. Grimm is in atem and final form. His steele schniders are cloaked in fire. the steele are still physical so the technique would work on them, the fire is another story. I read it as the fire is grimms element his body is surging with reiatsu so the fire would in theory be mixed with reiatsu. If i'm incorrect please inform me. )

#34Guest 

on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:48 pm

(OOC: Also, Seele are not physical. They are a mass of spirit particles rotating at 3 million times per second. They're light sabers, basically.)

#35Guest 

on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:02 pm

(ooc I thought the blade was like that but the steele inself is physical I mean)

#36Guest 

on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:10 pm

(OOC: I'm talking about the blade. It's rotating at high speeds, made purely of energy. It just looks physical.)

#37Guest 

on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:47 pm

((OOC: I honestly don't know. Like I said Fantasma Faze is a very open ability. I originally said only Kido and Cero would affect it. Then considered Quincy techniques to closely resemble these so I included it. I'll edit.))

#38Guest 

on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Edited

#39Guest 

on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:42 am

(ooc so problem solved?)

#40Guest 

on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:07 am

(OOC: Everything is good this time. Just a quick question, though. Your etheariality only addresses physical shit, right? Kido, etc would still effect it, right? Because the tech description doesn't say how to block it, and if your other incorporeal techniques are trumped by magic, wouldn't this one be, too?)

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum