Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The First Spark CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:39 am

Griffin smiled as Grimm seemed to get even more angry. "Begging for mercy?.... I didn't give them time to I didn't even see one spec of hope that they might live in their eyes." Griffin's eyes flashed as the air lurked towards him. Quickly contemplating a tactic he ducked under the air feeling the reishi off of the arrow as it zoomed over his head. He lunged forward quickly as Grimm redrew 3 arrows. He smiled digging his feet into the ground and jumping straight up to hover above Griffin.

"Will you beg for mercy or will you let me take your hope for myself. Griffin smiled as his arm began to glow. He could sense Jacob nearby. It wasn't that he could sense his reiatsu it was just he could feel Jacobs eyes covering the whole incident. "I shall not drag this out any longer than it needs to and you seem like a strong opponent...... I'll take payment back for my suit on your body and create beautiful art." Griffin smiled as smoke engulfed his whole body. Griffin's legs disappeared as his form started to grow. As the smoke cleared a new more demonic form became visible.

Hovering above Grimm was no longer what looked to be a human or any kind of arrancar. It was a 9 foot nightmarish being with a fanged skull, and claws ending each of its arms. Random tendrils of smoke erupted from where his legs should be and a deepening demonic laugh erupted from deep in the beings throat. "Where are my manners.... I didn't tell you the name of the person you'd meet your end by..." Griffin reach to his back as he eyed Grimm with almost hollow eyes. He reached behind his back grabbing the pole of a huge scythe. The scythe was obviously too big for a normal human to pick up. He spun it easily in his huge hands and black smoke flew off of the too inward hooking blades as he looked at Grimm. "Your end shall come at the hand of Griffin Dekas." With what could have been a smile Griffin lunged himself at Grimm swinging his scythe downward towards Grimm's head completely ignoring the three arrows Grimm had readied.

#12Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:45 pm

"well it looks like Griffin has pulled off the gloves for this fight this will be fun to watch will it not" i say to no one important all the while watching the fight evolve and even my sword hunger for blood feeling dull as if it to watch this fight with Interest.

#13Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 pm

(OOC: Guys, I'm sorry about this and all, but I respectfully ask that you keep posting order. So far, that means it's Me, Griffin, Tazuma, and then Ash. That way, too many things don't happen for us to reply to, etc. I'd appreciate it if you kept this.)

They didn't even have a chance to show mercy? ...What a monster. He truly succumbed to the dark side without a single look back. It was almost pitiable. How could something like this continue to exist? Grimm made a point to show mercy if he could, but he didn't feel that would be allowed to happen today. As he was constantly drawin in reishi to feed himself, Grimm immediately noticed the other two appear using the reishi-gathering as a form of echolocation. As the reishi came towards him in full streams from literally every direction (appearing as a sea of embers collecting and convering towards the quincy), he could feel what obstructed their path. So they had visitors, eh?

But they didn't matter. They appeared to be simply watching. One was way too powerful for Grimm to approach as it was, but the other wouldn't be too much of a challenge. Perhaps he would break a limb or two, but other then that he would have been fine. At the moment though, he was busy fighting a demon. From Hell itself, eh? So this Griffin already paid for his sins? It was unfortunate that he was back on Earth then. Releasing the three arrows as Griffin transformed, Grimm jumped back six feet, sliding along the ground to remain upright. The soles of his black moccosin's flickering with fire once more, he burst high into the air, much higher then Griffin, using Hirenkyaku.

"Hell's Chains!" Perhaps it was ironic that Grimm's next technique was named this, but oh well. From his body erupted six white tendrils, each outlined in a fiery glow, that shot towards Griffin with the intent of holding him in place. With the number of reiryoka threads attempting to wrap around him from every direction, the demon would be hard-pressed to find a way out of it. Releasing his hold on the bow, it dropped a few centimeters before disappearing, dismissed back into the ring. Slipping it off of his finger, he twisted it sharply to create two, thinner rings. Forcing one ring on each hand, he called forth his 'bow' once more. What appeared instead consisted of two three foot staves, one in each hand. Both were tipped with a carving an eastern-style dragon head, mouth open as if ready to attack. Black gems mirrored each other, positioned exactly in the center of the bow and head, as if attaching the two together.

"Why choose to live the path of evil? Sure, it's easy. But you've been to HELL! You can't tell me that your first few decades in Hell were pleasant?!" Reaching both hands towards his back, he plucked a silver tube with his pinky and this thumb (for both hands, meaning he had two). The staves were held with his remaining three fingers and palms. Flipping the tubes into the air, he caught them in the mouths of the dragon. Activating the seele shneiders, flaming blades erupted from the dragon mouths, transforming his staves into long swords.

Hopping back once more to create some distance (a habit used by the archer frequently, although now that he was geared towards close combat it would most likely be used less), he aimed the blades towards Griffin. "Repent, Demon! ATMEN!" Suddenly, the reiryoka threads burst into flame, hot enough to incinerate most things, or at the very least leave them charred and burned to the point that recognizing anything afterwards would be damn near impossible.

(OOC: Griffin, I would just like to remind you that you are 0-5 and I am 1-1. That means that although you are stronger then me, it is only minimalistically. I am not accusing you of anything, but please don't expect to be able to rip through my spirit threads too easily. At least put some effort into it Razz)

#14Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:07 pm

(ooc grimm so you know u have bo intention of joining in this fight yet. Cincider me color cimmentary thats all. I can stick to the post order but as a non combat player I feel as I can comment at any time if it agred by u and grif)

#15Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:10 pm

(OOC: I'm aware of that and all, I just find it makes the thread smoother and allows for crafting longer, better quality posts. If you let the events of the others build up, you can write your response to it all at once. This is just a personal thing, but I must ask you respect it in my thread. In anyone else's thread, I don't give a damn, but it's just me. Is that cool with you?)

#16Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 pm

(ooc I respect that grimm. So it goes you,griff,me,then ash is that correct

#17Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:40 pm

(OOC: Thanks man, I appreciate it. Yes, that's how it goes. Griff is up next.)

#18Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Griffin jumped back then to the left barely missing the arrows. As the threads burst into flames he squinted before holding his free hand up and creating a dark orb. "Decades in Hell? You mean centuries and everyday was a different level of pain and despair but that only helped to create what you see today. As longer as there is hope in the world there is a reason for me to be here!!! Eterno Abismo!!!" Griffin through the orb on the ground and it exploded. The whole time Griffin dodging the tendrils that were sent flying at him.

When the orb exploded darkness quickly covered the ground in a 15 meter radius and shooting straight upward to create a pillar of darkness. Griffin stopped moving as the pillar formed giving the tendrils enough time to regain distance on him. As they neared what would be his legs many of the tendrils of smoke started to dissipate. He looked down just in time to see the tendrils burst into flames. He winced at the burst of flames and then almost a foot of the smoke underneath Griffin dissipated. He spun his scythe quickly then gripped it like a spear and threw it at the wall of the pillar. It bounced off like a toothpick upon collision with the wall visibly unscathed.

Immediately Griffin was assailed by 10 tendrils which he lunged to the side and down to dodge. On Grimm's side 10 tendrils also shot from the wall of the pillar behind him attacking him. Griffin smiled as he dodged the tendrils watching them collide with the tendrils of fire that Grimm was using. Of course they dissipated right away but that only provoked more to erupt from the wall and assail both Griffin and the tendrils. Quickly moving before the tendrils were upon him he jumped to the ground grabbing his scythe. Making contact with the ground he wrapped his hands around his scythe immediately letting dark energy surround it. He using the force of his impact to lunge himself up with even more force. He held his scythe in his right hand holding it out hooking it right towards Grimm's mid section. The scythe quickly went ethereal as he neared him. Leaving his left arm and forgetting about the tendrils his scythe went ethereal. As the blade as well as the tendrils neared the both of them his left arm was entangled by to but with distance enough for Griffin to swing the blade of the scythe through Grimm but with the scythe ethereal it wouldn't cause any damage but take away powers for a short period.

#19Guest 

on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:03 am

"oh my word it appears to me that griffin is getting serious but that quincy is rather different if you ask me. I'll allow this to continue until I see it needs to be fi nished" I smile fiendishly and let slip a laugh. "lets see what our quincy friend is going to do next"

#20Guest 

on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:56 pm

(Sorry about that but if it was that i had done something that would of affect the other poster i would of waited but you made a good point grimm so i follow you rule sorry about that.)
"Yes and Yes lord Jacob you are right but let not join any time soon it becoming a very fine little conflict and you do know how i like watching this sort of conflict it not that often that i get to see a first class demon and a first class quincy go at it. And i want to see how it end if you allow my lord." I say all this with out once taking my eyes off the fight learning much about the two with my eyes and mind honed from watching countless conflicts to be used later if so needed.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum