Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The First Spark CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

#1Guest 

on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 pm

The day had no faults to speak of so far. Sunlight poured down from the sky, breaking through the blue veil that was the atmosphere and casting it's touch on the earth. Warmth filled the air as the clock ticked by, destroying the early morning's frost and introducing a familiar concept on the people that lived in the area. Summer. It was coming.

'What a beautiful day.' As he walked through the local park, Grimm reflected on the pleasantness of the day so far. Smiling widely as he walked, he greeted each and every person he passed with a genuine 'Hello' and affectionate wave of his hand or nod. Occasionally, his odd outfit and almost-too-happy demeanor affected people negatively (strange looks or gruff grunts going his way), but for the most part, he was received with equal or additional amenity, which only helped to 'up' his mood.

Grimm's yellow eyes pierced through rogue strands of black hair. Unfortunately, his large smile today was a front. He couldn't afford sincerity on the job. Earlier, as he had been sitting on a park bench feeding a range of birds (seagulls, ducks, geese) from a sack of bread he had purchased at a local stand on the edge of a lake, he had sensed a negative reiatsu. Be it Hollow, Arrancar, or something worse he did not know. What he did know was he couldn't let the people of this city get hurt. He may not be able to save the world, but he would certainly save as much of it as he could.

So here he was, strolling down a sidewalk on the outside of the lake's vicinity, looking for something disturbing the peace. On his left hand, a silver ring nearly buzzed with energy as Grimm focused a bit of reishi into it. The moment he needed it, it would be able to transform into his signature longbow. All he needed was a target.

Suddenly, as if it had never appeared, the reiatsu disappeared. No more negative spiritual energy. What was even stranger was he didn't feel a surge of stronger reiatsu, which meant nothing killed it. It was simply gone. Had it been an arrancar warping back to Hueco Mundo? Or perhaps it was something worse... going somewhere worse.

Either way, Grimm paused his stride. Without a destination, his body automatically stopped walking. Looking around, his eyes assessed everything around him. A fringe of decidious trees outlined a large pool of crystal blue water. Children, dogs, and adults alike frolicked in the neatly-trimmed grass, no evident trace of it being cut, not even the smell lingered in the air. It must have been cut early. In the distance, a small white boat occupied by two old men sat on the lake, the boat's occupants fishing lazily.

Turning around, the city and it's harshness greeted him with an ugly 'SAWP?'. Still, nothing was too out of the ordinary. The smoke from the factory on the outskirt of town was a little thicker then normal. Cars were driving almost too quickly, but they came from every direction, so he doubted they were running form anything. Everything was just on overdrive today.

And then it flared back to life. Spinning on his moccosin-clad heel, Grimm stared at the trees to the left of the lake. There was some definite spiritual energy coming from that area. Just what the hell was going on? Breaking into a fast walk, he by-passed the citizens of Karakura Town without so much as a cursory glance. There was no more time for pleasantries. It was time to get some work done.

#2Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:55 am

Griffin stepped out of the car squinting as the sun hit his eyes. He was dreading everything about this day. He preferred the environment of Hell. It was an environment He'd become accustom to. He loved the pain and suffering that was being endured around him while he was in Hell. "It would be great if this were a second Hell." As he closed the door of the car behind him he motioned for the driver to leave. With a nod the driver pulled out and drove down the street.

Griffin took a step before looking over his shoulder. 3 thugs had watched him step out of the car and were looking him up and down. Griffin was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a red undershirt, and a black suit jacket. His arm was wrapped in bandages and made into a cast the hung from his neck. He smiled as he turned his back to them and walked in the direction of a cluster of trees surrounding a nearby lake. As he walked through the trees the brush became thick as he entered a circular clearing. The whole time the 3 thugs following him the whole time.

As he entered the clearing he stopped in the middle allowing the thugs to surround him. One of the thugs reached into his pocket bulling out a knife and pointing it towards Griffin. "Do we really have to ask?" Griffin smiled looking back at him. "Honestly I've no idea what you're talking about. I'm a little slow sometime." The thugs face flushed red as he made the remark. "Wipe that grin off your face, You know damn well what i'm talking about and if you don't give it to us we'll have to take it." Griffin looked at him with a smile before saying. "Well i'll guess you'll have to take it."

Less than 10 seconds later...

Two of the thugs bodies were laying on the ground as the boss remained standing looking at Griffin. Griffin chuckled your attempt was fairly amusing but a failure. Griffin reached behind his head undoing the cast and letting his bandaged arm hang limply. He walked towards the conscious thug and started moving his fingers. "Usually I wouldn't use something like this on someone like you but.... Seeing as i'll probably be seeing you sometime soon in torment gives me reason to." Tendrils of smoke spring from underneath the bandages Griffin closed his hand around the thugs throat.

3 minutes later...

Griffin adjusted the bandages on his arm as he refitted his cast. Around him lay 3 lifeless bodies all of which he'd probably see in hell soon enough. Turning away from the scene he proceeded to head back to the street.

#3Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:21 am

Emerging through the trees in time to see the young man walk away from a pile of corpses, the rage on Grimm's face was perfectly evident. Harsh lines ran up and down his flesh, triangularizing his face to display the exact depth of emotion he was feeling. His forehead was wrinkled. His cheek bones protruded. Worse then any of this, worse then the tense way his muscles remained rigid all over his body, were his eyes. They simply burned like a great fire was lit behind each orb.

"You killed three people in my presence? What the hell is wrong with you?" It was true that Grimm had not seen the men follow the killer into the woods, nor did he know that they had attempted to mug him. But it mattered not. Even if he knew, his answer would remain the same. Why did he kill them instead of talking to them first? Perhaps they needed help in life. Perhaps they had a wife, kids, etc and couldn't afford rent, so they resorted to these more extreme measures to help pay some bills. Besides, even if they were just thugs, what was this man's right to eliminate their life? Didn't he understand the aspect of mercy?

Raising his left arm, Grimm's eyes narrowed even sharper then before. His bow snapped into existence without so much as a snap of his fingers. Grasping the six foot long bow, Grimm reached towards the bow string and pulled. As he drew an arrow, random orange dots appeared around them, before convering towards the center of the bow. In fact, these dots were spiritrons in the atmosphere! As his arrow formed rapidly (for this was not a slow process, in fact, it was damn near instant), Grimm took aim for the man's good arm. Letting loose the arrow with a grunt, the orange weapon ripped through the air towards the suited character.

Suddenly, Grimm's feet were on fire. Or at least, that's what it must have looked like as his signature fire-enhanced quincy technique, Hirenkyaku, took effect. Disappearing, he rematerialized a few feet to the right as well as a few feet back. Doing this several times, he finished off roughly fourty feet from where he originally stood. Drawing another arrow and aiming it at the man whom he didn't know was named Griffin, Grimm stared. What now?

#4Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:47 am

Griffin smiled at Grimm not answering a word of his questions. As the arrow was fired Griffin quickly held up his right hand with and open palm. As the arrow struck his palm he couldn't help wincing as the bandages caught fire and set the bandages ablaze up his arm. Stared at Grimm as the bandages burned away revealing a red skinned demonic arm with what looked like fire burning through the cracks. Griffin took a step back taking his jacket off as well as his shirt.

"A perfectly good suit ruined by someone who can't even properly introduce themselves." He pulled the scraps of bandages off of his arms flexing and working his fingers. "You attack me for killing three men that were going to possibly try to kill me...." Black tendrils of smoke started to form around his arm as he started at Grimm. He moved his arm as if it were unaffected by Grimm's attack. His next move made Griffin laugh.

"So quick to try to end a battle.... Honestly who do you think you're up against right now Quincy?" Taking a step towards Grimm he stopped. "Before we continue allow me to know the name of the man who's hope I take away from him today." Griffin held his hand up clenching his fist and making the bones crack audibly before lowering it back beside him.

#5Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 am

So the one arrow didn't do any true damage on it's own. It must have hurt a little, but aside from that, the man looked okay. Well then. Wasn't that interesting. He must be pretty powerful. Time to pull out the big guns. Refusing to reply to the comment about the ruined suit, Grimm couldn't believe he actually said that. Three people were dead and he was worried about his suit? As the black tendrils appeared around his hand, Grimm relaxed his arrow.

"So you killed just because you may have been hurt? Are you a whipped dog? Did they not beg for mercy? Did you not see it in their eyes?" Redrawing the arrow to full length, his eyes bore holes into Griffin's. "Be the change you want to see in the world." Releasing the arrow, it too curved through the air, whistling with speed and absolutely dripping in intensity.

"Honestly? I think I'm up against a scared little girl." It was so strange. Normally, Grimm was one of the nicest people you would ever find. Unfortunately, Griffin's right to that side of Grimm had been revoked the moment the body count reached one or higher. "I suppose I could afford you the luxery of the name of the one whom you will be begging for mercy." Drawing another arrow, Grimm spat his name towards Griffin.

"Grimm. Grimm Verbrennung." Aiming this arrow for Griffin's leg, the orange ammunition burned with such intensity that Grimm couldn't believe he had produced it. He must seriously be angry. Around them, the amount of orange dots had increased as his mental pull on the reishi in the atmosphere expanded, drawing more in towards the bow. This time, when he pulled back the bow string, three arrows appeared.

And then he remained perfectly still. The wind blew gently, ruffling trees and causing leaves to scatter, both dead and alive. Dancing on the current, the brown and green alike made a beautiful symphony of color. Why couldn't it be that simple? Why couldn't what was dead (Hollow, Arrancar, Shinigami, Demon) and what was alive (Human and Quincy) simply co-exist? It was so stupid that they always had to fight. And yet, here they were. Dead and Alive once more engaged in the endless battle that only bred more violence. An eternal war of Fire and Ice, neither side relenting. What was wrong with the worlds?

#6Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:58 am

From a little bit away,a very well dressed man sits watching the two,one a quincy and the other well he knew very well. He could easily intervine but won't at the moment.
"my my griffins suit is ruined. He is going to be mad." I say to myself while watching the quincy fire off his orange arrow.(he's quite talented) I think to myself"its such a shame he is going to experence griffin at his worst." I say again to myself as I sit on a bench about two hundred feet away.i open my suit jacket and adjust my sunglasses. (The sun is assulting to me.one day, I will make it black) I think to myself

#7Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:39 am

A man walked up to Jacob dressed in a red trench coat with a sword that radiating a thirst for blood and white hair and stand to the side of him.
"My that is a nice conflict there between that quincy and is that Griffin there my that quincy better watch it he pick a hard fight my lord." and i wait for Jacob to reply if he so wished.

#8Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:09 am

"my blade put your sword away before that quincy puts an arrow into your chest. He seems to ge a very angry young man that one . You may sit if you so wish. I was thinking just now about how would that young quincy react to a hell hole opening right there." I point to about five feet behind the quincy."i won't do that though. Griffin looks happy and does that ever happens." I smile saying the little joke
With the wind blowing across the lake I comments to blade"viceroy blade why does this world anger us so?"

#9Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:31 am

"Well that i do not know but for me this world is full of things that are fun for me but not so much for the other in the fun and if that quincy so dare to he find that i am not a easy deal my lord and i can not put away my sword for with out it i feel like i have disable myself." with that i take a sit but keep a respectable distance between me and my lord.

#10Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:48 am

"then do as you wish blade. I personaly enjoy this world because these humans are just pawns in our game of destruction. I don't want to wipe them out just enslave them. If I drew my sword,i'd have to feed it afterwards and that is simply to bothersome to deal with for this human." Around us the world moves but we are perfectly still

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum