Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cafeteria Story CLOSED COMPLETED

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:44 pm

The night was cool or so it felt. Whether it was the fact of him sleeping all day or whether it was due to his regular scolding that he received from the captain. Epizon wasn't able to sleep pretty well, so it wasn't a surprise that he wasn't in his zone in the morning. The squad 6 barracks, began bustling with life early in the morning. As he wasn't that active more like he felt like throwing up, he received an additional scolding from the captain. After the proceedings were done, Epizon decided to head to the world of the living for his one joy that carried the potential to turn the tide of the day.

After attaining a gigai from his friends in squad 12's barracks. He began to make way to the senkaimon.Since he was skilled at slacking off and running away from the seireitei, it didn't take him much effort to get through a senkaimon. Entering the world of the living, in the northern hemisphere. It must've been a stroke of luck, that he had ended near a cafeteria, he wasn't going to put the gigai right in the middle of the street, what if someone saw a guy appear from out of no where. That would be one hell of a shock.

Hiding in a conveniently empty and nearby public restroom, he closed the door. And put on his gigai. Making sure that everything wasn't out of the ordinary. He made his way to the cafeteria. The syrup of delight was now within his reach. He was still a little weary and in a bad mood from his sleeplessness not to mention the early morning scolding. Grabbing a seat, he sat, doing his best to act exactly like any human of that age would do.

Now, all the needed to do was ask the boy that was moving around serving everyone coffee. Turning his gaze to the boy, he spoke, "Excuse me!". He would wait patiently as the boy made his way towards him, little did he know that the apparently innocent boy, was being controlled by someone else.

on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
A small bat-looking hollow was sitting in the shadow of coffee machine, enjoying the smell of hot caffeine and chocolate. He had chosen this specific cafeteria in the world of living, because it had so many different coffee and cacao types, not to mention the cake variety of it, but also because it had so many customers, that he could spy. The hollow loved looking living people, their minor troubles and their daily tendencies, and of course upon all, he loved the taste and smell of coffee. That was why he got there, but what would an evil hollow do there, or why would he love mortal things. It's because this little bat hollow was not evil, he had actually done pretty good things in his time as a hollow.

In hollow form, he could not do much but smell the coffee, and it was a while, since he had tasted coffee. Hollow had to taste coffee again, he was in need of it. Then he saw an opportunity; "Excuse me!" a young man asked form waiter, who then came to him. So, the hollow raised his hand and used his skill in drink manipulation, making the coffee in cafeteria's waiter' hand to fly into man's clothes. This man was of course Epizon, and the confusion, that is caused, gave the hollow time to move. He entered a young, about six years old boy, whose parents left him every day to cafeteria with a small amount of money, for hours.

Sighing, as the body started it's response to the change of owner, the hollow walked to the cash desk. He would have to get used to the new voice quickly, before he would cause any suspicion on the people. So he said as childish as he could to the employee; "I'd like to buy a coffee and a cup of cacao, mister." A voice sweet as honey, the hollow thought, referring to the sentence of his a second ago. "Here you go, latte with an extra sugar and a hot chocolate, just like always." The employee said and smiled to the small boy, controlled by hollow. It is funny to see, what daily customers drink everyday, and even funnier, that employees think they know you. He smiled back, gave the asked money, and looked for a seat. Deciding to go the same seat, that boy always sat on, he took a sure grip of coffee and cacao, and felt to trance, seeking the memory out of boy's brain.

He saw an upholstered chair in a window seat, and a nice oak table. The window was actually one of cafeteria's four walls, and it gave a straight vision to the shopping mall inside. A memory of boy came into eyes of hollow; The same employee, that had just gave him a coffee and cacao said, "That seat is the best of cafeteria, it is never taken though, when you are here. I can reserve it to you, if you want." and then pointed the place to him. The hollow awaken from the memory-trance, and looked to the direction of seat...

Epizon was sitting on the table, yet not in the chair of the small boy, but on the opposite chair. The hollow felt little bad for throwing the coffee to the young man's clothes, but luckily this wouldn't know it was him. He ensured, that his hand had a good grip on the hot chocolate and coffee, and walked to the table. The hollow put the two cups to table and sat to the daily place of small boy, looking at Epizon all the time. "Why are you here? I am the only one sitting here at this time, like always."

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:05 pm

As the boy approached Epizon, he had already decided what he was going to order. It would be the usual tasty espresso. He began to drool, well not that much but still it could be considered as drooling. The boy appeared to move in slow motion, as the boy finally made his way through the other table he was moving. Epizon just about to order, before he opened his mouth it happened. And the words out of his mouth, came in the following order "I would like.....", the coffee fell on his clothes,"hotttt mother fluffin coffee!!!! hot hot hot !!!!" If he hadn't shouted the last part the boy would've just brought him some regular coffee, and the boy would have to be blind too, so as to not notice the coffee that had managed to move from his tray to Epizon's lap. For some reason that the boy or the disguised shinigami could understand.

The eyes around all of the cafeteria turned to the guy shouting hot coffee. At the same time the hollow sneaked into an unsuspecting boy's body. The possessed boy not wasting time in staring Epizon, did what he wanted to do. Mean while, Epizon had finally calmed down. The waiter handed him a cloth to clean himself. After drying himself with the cloth, his cloth's were ruined. He wasn't going to the washroom and wash something that wasn't going to be washed.

The waiter apologized and told Epizon that he would bring him a cup of coffee on the house. Well, at least he was getting a free coffee out of it. If every time he would get a coffee spilled on him, it would save him quite a fortune. But that would make the cafeteria too suspicious. Anyways, why was he thinking like that? it's not like he was going to actually do something like that. While the waiter was still away, the possessed young boy made his way to Epizon's table. Now sitting in the chair in front of him.

He had the audacity to ask Epizon why he was sitting in his table. Apparently it was the boy's regular table and Epizon had ended up on it. He was a little too young to make such an argument, but still either Epizon could argue with a little boy that how it was his table now since he was there first. But then that would be adding a little more misfortune to his day, that had already been a real dilemma since morning. He sighed audibly, looking at the little boy's face. He replied, "I'm sorry, but there's no other empty table at the moment. If your alone, share it with me. I'll leave as soon as I'm done with my coffee, okay?"

While Epizon was replying, the waiter had already reached they're table with the complimentary cup of coffee. Listening to Epizon's word, he placed the cup of coffee in front of him and asked, "Is there a problem sir?" Epizon turned to the waiter, realizing that he had heard their conversation sensing a little hostility in the air. If he said yes, he might end up sitting on a cold bench, drinking his coffee and he wasn't in the mood to do so. So he turned to the boy and then again, back to the waiter, not waiting for the boy to reply, he spoke first, "Everything's fine, thank you." Moving his gaze towards the boy, "Isn't that right?" He expected the boy to back him up, since he hadn't been rude or anything to the boy it was the other way around. And he had no reason to go against Epizon like that, or did he?

on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Isn't that right." For a while, he felt like leaving Epizon to trouble, but then realized, that he was also the reason the young man got wet. It wouldn't be nice if this man would be thrown out, because of his little lies, especially now, when there was colder than usual. The hollow in boy's possessed body looked into the black eyes of Epizon, and something in those dark iris made the hollow to wince. He turned his head to the waiter and said; "Yeah, everything is fine..." The possessed's stomach growled, and waiter smiled emphasizing his sentence; "So you are sure, you do not want anything?" The stomach of small boy answered this affirmative, by growling deeply. Eh, if possible, could I get a strawberry cake; It looked very delicious. Thank you, mister. The hollow said.

If the possessed's body felt hungry, it was the job of bat hollow to satisfy this feeling. He did not mind letting the boy's body feed, seeing that his parents did not feed him very well. After all, the cake looked really delicious, and the one that would taste is, would be the hollow inside the boy. After the waiter went to get the cake, hollow chosen to get to know this boy, and so he apologized his earlier behavior; "It was not meant to be so offensive, sorry if I was too rude. It's just, that nobody really sits here at this time of day, except me... and I've been visiting here a year if not more. It's actually nice to have some company here, because nobody really talks to me." The hollow stared straight to Epizon's eyes, that scared him a bit, seeking a marking or clue, how would he react. Bat hollow had liven so long to know, what people think about things, but this was an exception; this man was somehow unable to be read...

When he did not find anything significant or important about him or about his reactions, he did not give Epizon time to answer his first question, but moved to the next immediately. "Isn't it harsh, when people just come out of nowhere, and throw a cup of coffee to your clothes? I haven't seen you on cafeteria before, is this your first visit? What is your name, by the way?" This was turning interesting, he could not let the man leave; the hollow wanted to know, who this person was. The waiter came back giving the boy his strawberry cake, and Epizon his free coffee. "Beware, it's hot." Waiter said, referring to Epizon's cup of coffee. That gave an idea to the hollow; he moved his hand under the table, and concentrated on storing the heat to the drink of young man. This basically made Epizon's coffee's hotness last longer, and be unable to cooled down. "You don't have to leave right away; It doesn't bother me, if you are here. At least now, I have somebody to chat with."

(OOC: This is my last post today, and tomorrow is pretty busy day; I am not able to post in next 36 hours.)

View user profile

on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Soul
Soul
((For future threads, you can't just take over a human's body without removing their soul. Epizon would have sensed the hollow reiatsu the moment you tried to steal the body and he would have seen the childs soul panicking and know something was wrong. For future threads please don't break the laws of the bleach universe just for plots sake. Adjust the plot around bleach, not the other way around Razz ))

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:41 pm

((OOC: Epizon didn't notice because he was too busy shouting hot coffee. And as for the soul of the boy, let's say that the soul is still intact and the hollow has only control over the motor and taste functions. So the boy can see and understand everything, but he's not the one in control. I think that should do it for now?))

As the boy replied a positive answer, much to Epizon's relief. He sighed, a tad bit audibly. He wouldn't have to go outside and have his coffee, he could enjoy it at the cafeteria, and apparently had a company to keep him occupied too. He didn't mind talking while he enjoyed the not so hot coffee he was going to take a sip of, but the problem was, it should've been not so hot. It's temperature had been altered, though Epizon wasn't aware of that.

"It's okay, don't worry about it.Your right, I'm not from around these parts. I just came to visit a friend, and I'm in the habit of waking early. As you can see, I love my coffee in the morning." He managed a smile, as he completed his sentence. Thinking to himself, ('Great, Now I can take lying to a kid off of my list of sins.') That surely wasn't his first time lying, he had to lie from time to time to hide his identity. But he hadn't been in a situation where he had to lie to a kid. And this wasn't just any lie, it was a cruel white lie. Waking early in the morning being Epizon's habit? Oh please, are you kidding me? Not in a million life times.

He noticed as the boy stared into his eyes, it was almost as if the boy was trying to find something. But why would a boy so young, do something of the sort? He rejected the thought as a meaningless gut feeling. The conversation continued.

Since Epizon had screamed so loud about the hot coffee that had been spilled on his clothes. It didn't surprise him when the boy asked him about it. But his words seemed as if it was done on purpose, his words made Epizon smirk, he replied, "Accidents happen, it's not his fault. As for who I am..." He had already told the boy a lie, he wasn't going to tell him a fake name. That was just too much, why would he need a fake name, no point in doing so.".. My name is Epizon. And I'm from Greece. It's nice to make your acquaintance young one, what might be your name?"

Epizon was about to hold the cup of coffee even after waiter had warned him, but then the boy too said it was hot. It couldn't be that hot, it's coffee, it's supposed to be hot. He nodded to the boy, letting the coffee to simmer down a little. If he had ignored the boy's word he would've appeared to be rude, and that wasn't what he wanted to do. The boy expressed that he wanted some company, so it was safe to say he was alone. Though it made Epizon wonder, why a young boy like him be all alone in a cafeteria?

Since the coffee would take a little time, Epizon ordered the waiter to bring the same cake for him too. He wasn't that well acquainted with the tastes of cakes in the world, so he just assumed that the boy's taste in cakes will do. Then he turned his attention again, back to the boy. "So you don't have anyone to chat with normally? Why is that? If you don't wanna tell me about it, it's fine. I'm just curious why a boy of your age would be lonely at a cafeteria, and in the morning too. Don't you have school?" Epizon was pouring all the information he had gained by visiting the living world during his regular slacking off times to continue the conversation. He didn't want the boy to take a hint as to who he really was.

on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Duquin wrote:((For future threads, you can't just take over a human's body without removing their soul. Epizon would have sensed the hollow reiatsu the moment you tried to steal the body and he would have seen the childs soul panicking and know something was wrong. For future threads please don't break the laws of the bleach universe just for plots sake. Adjust the plot around bleach, not the other way around Razz))

Epizon Psychi wrote:((OOC: Epizon didn't notice because he was too busy shouting hot coffee. And as for the soul of the boy, let's say that the soul is still intact and the hollow has only control over the motor and taste functions. So the boy can see and understand everything, but he's not the one in control. I think that should do it for now?))
((ANSWER: The technique is not a simple one, and I thought that I should have told more about it. The hollow moves inside the boy's soul, merging himself temporarily to the soul, and taking the motor skills and senses of boy under his control, while the original piece of soul falls to a coma-like state. Boy is in a deep sleep, basically. The technique requires to the boy to be a low-reiatsu mortal, and psychically weakened; this is part of plot. If needed, the hollow can go into memories of boy and see his personality and daily tendencies; the first time of doing this in a person, requires a trance, which he already did have. All of hollow's abilities, that are built for combat, weaken dramatically; as you see, he is able to use his powers in non-combative way. ))

(( EPIZON: I am sorry, but I really can't post today ;/ I have martial arts training. ))

View user profile
#8Guest 

on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:58 pm

(( It's all good, you can post whenever you want to ^_^))

on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
[[[ EPIZON: Whenever, huh? Well, I am posting now, if you don't mind ^_^ Mmmm, I was thinking about the location of thread, and what would you say about Canada or Northern US? ]]]

Studying the face of Epizon, the hollow listened what he was saying, analyzing every single word and the pressure he put on them. This man seemed to be really nice, and the hollow was not a sort of person, who would doubt one's unselfish kindness. Leaning towards the table and letting his head rest on the table, his eyes were still directed to Epizon, when they widened, as Epizon told, that he was from Greece. The hollow was surprised that people travel such a long journey to meet a friend, no matter how close they would be with each other. He opened his mouth and let a sound of amazement escape his lips.

"Wow! You're from Greece? That's so cool!" He said pretty aloud, making the waiters and some guests to look at their table, but he could not care less about it. This man was really interesting, the hollow had never really left this specific city, and so on, was pretty unaware of other countries and such. "Epizon is a really cool name, I wish, I could have a name like that too!" He smiled and said in a childish tone of his temporal body. This man could even be his ticket away from this place, where he had to put some effort to survive on his diet; human food and hollow souls. He once again showed his kindness, because despite being a hollow, he was far from malice monsters with bad manners, by saying that he did appreciate man's presence there. The hollow loosened his powers, so that Epizon's coffee would soon get to drinkable temperature.

"My name is Anton, it's really nice to meet you, Epizon!" He said in normal strength of voice, not wanting to make him embarrassed for him shouting so loud, that others would hear their conversation. Then the man threw a bomb at him...

"So you don't have anyone to chat with normally? Why is that? If you don't wanna tell me about it, it's fine. I'm just curious why a boy of your age would be lonely at a cafeteria, and in the morning too." Such an innocent, meaningless question caused a wave of trauma and memories to attack the head of the hollow, making a tear flow out of the eyes of boy's body, as he viewed the flashbacks of boy's abusive and violent parents. Merely the sadness of the boy, whose body he was in, made the hollow to cry a bit. He felt no end to it, but then he poured strength from his own personality, being capable of ending the scene, before anyone else would notice.

"I am so sorry, this hot chocolate is so... hot. I did not mean to cry like that." He lied, but knew, that anyone would see through that. He was still quite sad for boy, exhaustion and depression making him quite silent for a moment. His tone of speaking was not full of energy any more, and as he became absolutely sure, that the man had noticed this, the hollow chose to tell the man about his story, or rather, about the boy's background, which he was impersonating, still with quite a success. So, he started boy's sad story from the present moment.

"My parents don't really like me, they don't think I deserve a thing like school, because I am so worthless child. They leave me here, with a bunch of money, for the whole day, because they just cannot handle me themselves. They are both really well-paid, but they prefer me to stay away from their home, so I spend most of my time in this cafeteria. I eat here, I even have slept here, because one day, they did not bother to pick me up. They punish me all the time for things I haven't done, and hit me, and I just want to get away, but nobody listens to me." The hollow wondered, if the story sounded realistic; it surely was true, but only one, who would have been experienced enough to tell it right, would be the boy, who was in deep coma, while the hollow controlled his body. He was looking at the floor, feeling bad for the boy, while curious Epizon would react to this.

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:52 pm

The conversion continued, Epizon being not able to drink his coffee, was busy cleaning his shirt listening to the boy as well. When he was done, the boy got to the part of telling his name. He smiled and nodded to each of the compliments before, and to the name as well. The mood was light and it seemed like everything was going good. Having little experience of interacting with the humans, it seemed he was going to be alright and he’ll manage, getting detected as a shinigami didn’t seem likely. But then, his words that he had spoken light heartedly, not thinking of the possible outcomes, kind of back fired on him.

It made the boy sad and almost made him cry. Epizon saw the tear from the boy’s eyes, his smile disappeared, and for a moment he forgot his coffee and everything. His words had hurt another, not a good feeling, he didn’t know if he had a heart now but for some reason it did hurt inside. He thought of handing a conveniently placed tissue box near them, but as the boy made his comeback, blaming the hot chocolate for his tear, Epizon nodded and discarded that thought. The boy was young, but more mature then his age, may be a little too mature? No, he could be what they call a child prodigy or may be just a bit wise which could be normal in the human realm, being an alien to this realm, Epizon decided not to indulge in that matter.

With a troubled expression on his face, he heard the story of the young boy how his parents treated him. A sad tale, it would have been better if he hadn’t asked the question that he did, but it was too late for that. Now, what would be the appropriate way for a human of his age would react to such a situation? This was nerve wracking. He would have preferred another day of scolding by the captain, and it would hardly be this difficult he was really struggling to keep his identity hidden, and to act in a normal human’s manner. Then he finally came to a conclusion, there were these houses were little children lived without parents, weren’t there? He thought hard for a minute, just couldn’t remember the name of such institutes.

A moment of silence followed as the boy ended his story, Epizon took a sip of the coffee that had been lying there for a little. Then he spoke, ”It must be very hard dealing with all that. Why don’t you consider going to those houses where children without parents live?” It might seem strange that he didn’t know what such houses were called, but then, it could simply be interpreted as a lack of intelligence, so it wouldn’t be too unusual. He had chosen his words carefully this time, the less the better he had decided, being not much of a socialite, it was the better decision on his part. He just needed to continue the conversation until his coffee ended and the cake arrived, after that he could leave. But he couldn’t help but feel sorry for the boy, and there was something about the boy that made him feel he shouldn’t leave him alone. It was as if, he was already beginning to experience feelings of affection towards the boy.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum