Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Patrol After The Fire CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

#81Guest 

on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Glen woke up after releasing his second form of his bankai. The spiritual pressure he released cause him to pass out. He woke up in the house to see everything was calm. He went outside to see the remains of the hollows. Glen sighed. He missed a great battle and he wouldn't get the chance again. He went to the nearest hill and sat there. He started playing his ocarina. "When the time comes you'll abandon all sense of reality and focus all your energy in one attack." Those words sent shivers down Glen's spine. He stopped playing and looked up at the sky.

#82Guest 

on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Behind him soft foot steps fall. When glen turns around he'll see tazuma koshi(me)
I look down at glen sitting on the hill" the sky at my night in soul society is indeed beautiful. However you seem to be troubled my friend. What could be troubling you this fine evening my friend?" My energy is calm and a faint smell of cherry blossoms hangs in the air.

I take my zanpacto and place in on my lap as I sit next to glen hunter on the hill.

#83Guest 

on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Glen thought for a moment and then spoke to Tazuma. [color] "When I was unconscious I went to my inner world and my zanpakuto spoke to me. He told me that I would lose all sense of reality and I will focus all my energy in one attack. What could this mean, Captain Tazuma?" [/color]

#84Guest 

on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:39 am

I think for a moment and breath a soft sigh
"it seems to me that yoy inner spirit has a technique to teach you but i will say this to you. Take care to not use your bankai until it is under your control
Fully. I can help you master it in time. would you care to hear how I attained bankai ,hunter?"

The wind is blowing gently over us. My zanpacto is faintly glowing on my lap

#85Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:51 pm

"Yes that would help. You see I can control the first state a.k.a the giant twin scythes but i just can't control the second state. The second state uses too much energy and I just can't handle it yet." Glen sighed. He wasn't pleased with himself. He noticed that Tazuma's zanpakuto was glowing. With the corner of his eye, Glen noticed his zanpakuto was glowing aswell.

#86Guest 

on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:02 am

"after my graduation from the academy. I went home and found everyone slaughtered and a spiral in there blood carved in the wall. In my sorrow the spirit of my zanpacto came to me and offered to teach me what I needed to get my vengence. That was my bankai."
I look over at glen and continue"maybe your spirit wishs to teach? If only you could get your spirit to manifest.".i look down and notice the zanpactos glowing

#87Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum