Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Patrol After The Fire CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

#71Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:58 am

Szayel sat back and watched as the final screen went dark, it seemed that the Shinigami were smarter then he thought. He didn't fully get what he wanted but he had to make sure that there was a way for him to sucsefully complete his goal. "It seems I no longer have any eyes, this looks like a check mate for you Captain Commander, I wouldn't expect less from you." Szayel's eyes darted around the room quickly, he needed to make sure that this battle was not entirely lost. "Computer replay the event from sector A-1". Szayel watched as the Hollow slashed the Shinigami that he had learned to call Tazuma, it seems that this event could be of use "Oh this is good, computer I want a full diagnostic on the wound on the poor captain, I think he might become very useful to us, I will let this take its course obviously, the Gotei 13 will treat his wound as soon as possible, "

#72Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:07 am

while all this was happening Arakasi evacuated some homless that had been living in the buildings and cleaned out a few minior hollows he was very well aware of the bugs and as he passed a building where szayel had hide one in he snatched it and quickly put a kidou field around it cutting the connection with szayel rendering him unable to recive or destroy the bug due to it now existing in a other plane of existance. Finding the invention rather intiguing he decided he should investigate it later. and let it dissipear into his storage pack still with the field around it as he shunpod to the head captain.
"captain five of the sectors are secure barriers have been put up so the civilians are safe iwe also took some precatuions and put up a few sensors that will allow us to know if gargantas is opened in that area. oh by the way captain have u noticed how annoying the bugs are this time of year.." this was a discret hint to ask if the captain had encounterd any of szayels bugs

#73Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:24 am

Szayel watched as another shinigami destroyed his bugs, this did not matter to him until he noticed the insignia on the man. "COMPUTER SEND ME THE IMAGE FROM THE BUG IN SECTOR 4-E, I WANT A STILL IMAGE FROM 3:26:10!" Szayel looked in horror at the Shinigami, Szayel began to sweat and he bit his lower lip hard enough to make it bleed "So this man is in the same squad as that damned Kurotsuchi..... computer activate the tracking device on that bug I want to know exactly where it is going!" Szayel got responded by a cold mechanical voice of a woman "I am sorry you're excellency but the bug cannot be located, I have run through every option available and have come to one solution: the bug is in a plain of existence that we have not ye discovered" Szayel looked at the monitor in a angered rage "What.... that is impossible we have every plain of existence located and saved within the archives" Szayel punched his desk but quickly looked up "wait..... the shinigami who got slashed.... yes...." Szayel looked up at the computer and pointed at the monitor " TRACK ALL BUGS THAT HAVE BEEN PICKED UP BY CAPTAIN TAZUMA KOSHI AND ACTIVATE THE LOCATOR ON THE BUG THAT WAS CAUGHT FROM ARCHIVED FOOAGE 42!!!!"

#74Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 am

Sitting down in the lotus posistion I concentrate on my wounds forcing my reiatsu into it to stimulate it to heal. I take the bug that I shorted out with a blast of reiatsu to find captain arakasi. feeling his reiatsu I find him easily"captain I have a new specimen for you to study" I hand him the shorted bug." They use some sort of camoflege but they make a clicking sound if that helps at all. I must report to the head captain please excuse me." I turn and head to the hq and the head captain. I approch and bow"my captain the spy bug is now in the hands of captain arakasi. It dishonors me to report I was wounded by a sneak attack but I am healing properly(shows the now healing wound) what is your command my captain"

#75Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Szayel noticed a tiny blinking on one of this monitors "Ahhhh it seems our friend Tazuma has pulled through. Computer please try to activate the secondary life support system, I think we have just enough juice to get a few more hours of matereial. Oh and please take the Reaitsu levels to the lowest level possible I don't want our Shinigami friends to know that I am still prying into their little lives". Szayel looked back as he heard his labratory door open, he turned around to see one of his Fraccion enter the room "LORD SZAYEL!!! WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!!" Szayel sighed and looked at the ground "why was I blessed with such dullards as these are assistants...." Szayel looked at the Fraccion and slowly stood up with a smirk upon his face "well since you are here perhaps you can be of use to me my dearest little fraccion, since you have come alone perhaps you can help you're master?" Szayel walked slowly towards his Fraccion " I LIVE TO SERVE ONLY YOU!!" Szayel grinned and towered over the Fraccion "good than perhaps you would like to provide me with some much needed.... energy!" Szayel jumped on the Fraccion, and in a blind fury due to recent events, he ripped it apart and devoured the Fraccion.

#76Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 pm

It seems we are done for today people. Take out all the equipment here and restore this house to its original state. And leave some flowers and food when we are done please. Raiden spoke these words on his normal tone to the people in the headquarters.he continuedFinal order and from the back of the room he heard the last active communication station replie yes commander! Your orders!?Pull back everyone. I want a report from all assigned squad leaders. After that have the 11th division stand by at points He paused, looked down at the map of seireitei infront of him. Points 2,5,8,9,and 14 Groups of 5 shinigami. 2 groups at each point and have them switch duty every 3 hours. This guard will remain on station through the nights. when one stays up all night. They will be on station for 2 days.The communication station repeated Raiden's words into the machine. Now he turned to the every one in the headquarters.Good work people that is all. They all spoke with yes sir adn very well sir and thankyou sir. Raiden left the room to recieve a message from a 2nd division messenger. who reported that the bugs had arrived at the 12th division. And that a report would be finished by tonight

#77Guest 

on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:55 am

Hearing the head captains orders. I arrive to give my report and bow before starting"my captain, all squad report no hollows remain in soul society, injuries are minimal and those who were seriously injuried are no in the care of the fourth division. Your final order for me, my captain? I remain strong and able."
The reiatsu coming off of tazuma seems different,stronger then it was before. the newly designed captains hoari is clean save for the slash on the back he received from the hollow.

#78Guest 

on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:54 pm

arakasi notices theres still some live in the small bugs that tazuma taichou brought him and smiles and speaks in a everyday tone "you know theese bugs are very well made not even kurotachi would probally even have detected them Szayel aporro granz.. Ah to bad we are enemies we could probally acomplish great things iwe we worked together" Arakasi stays quiet for a while letting the one in the other end melt what he just say. "but you are an enemy of the shinigami and thusly you will be exterminated sayonara" with theese words he destroys the bugs that tazuma brought him one sample was enough
(ooh szayel must be so mad now)

#79Guest 

on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:32 am

After everyone left the house wich was returned to original state. Raiden kinfly thanked the inhabitants who were overwhelmed that the captain commander came to thank them. Tazuma taichou appeared and after he had finished his report raiden spoke on his usual toneTazuma taichou you fought valiantly. Get some rest my friend. All is well again thanks to your efforts too. Raiden smiled as Tazuma took off. He walked home to his mansion in the evening. with the moon lighting his way.

#80Guest 

on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:49 am

l"yes my captain as you command" I say before leaving. I make my way home making sure to check on all the shinigami in duty at the point of entry of the hollows, after making sure all was well I retire for the night. The windows in my captain quarters were left open again"sometimes I wish I had a vice captain to help me keep matters around here going." I say to myself. I check on my wound in the mirror"shouldn't scar"
As I lay in my bed I wonder what will happen next

#81Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum