Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Patrol After The Fire CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

#61Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:29 am

Szayel sat down and looked at the monitores "OHHH!!! It looks like we have finally been spotted, computer I think it is time we move things into the next phase very soon, but of course we need the approval of the other members before we make our case". Szayel chuckled and grinned, he had only been back for about a week and already he had seen enough to fully get his archives back in working order. " This captain commander could be very troublesome, but we must find out what happend to that decrepid Yamamoto... perhaps 1,000 years of service finally made him senile" Szayle tapped his finger to his chin and hummed to him self " I want a full diagnostic search for any filed that might be still intact from the fire, especially if you find the location of sector S-4" Szayel knelt towards the monitor his nose pressing up against it, he was starring right into the eyes of the captain commander. "I want too know whats in that beautiful little skull of yours"

#62Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:39 am

After dispaching the remaining hollows around me, I make my way to the head captains location. When I arrive via shunpo I bow to him and report"my captain, sectors d4 through 7 are clear and stable. There are shinigami posted through out and the tears have been closed. As proof here are the masks of the adjuntas and gillians that were attacking us." I push forward six masks and continue"i await your orders my captain."

#63Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 am

Shuuhei Raiden whispered knowing that the bug could hear. Hisagi looked at him. I want you to leave so that the bug cannot film you any longer. He said this knowing the bug could hear him. But he had an idea. he wanted to test something. Now! On command hisagi Shunpo'd away and in the same second Raiden launched himsefl at the tree. with his sword drawn. Swung but missed the bug by only a millimeter. Then raidedn Shunpo'd to a house that the shinigmai had seased to be an autpost. Hisagi was there with a messenger from the 2nd division. raiden spoke to the messenger and the bug that was present at the outpost too. knowing he was heared. During the battle i marked several places in Rukongai where i found littel hidden insects wich are spying on us. I want them trapped To wich the messenger replied. Commander with all do respect how do whe know wich marks you mean. There were so much strikes that missed and hit walls.Raiden smiled and spoke jokingly Yes But i never hit anything exept my target. I marked everything with a double cross with heavy spirit residue on it. im sure you guys can find them all He looked at Koshi and spoke on a kind voice Captain Id like you to take the lead. I want all those locations sealed with barriers so the bus cant escape. I want them trapped and sent to Kurotsuchi taichou at the 12th division. He Smiled again knowing the spy overheard him. after that he smashed the bug in the command centre with his foot. It was on the ground in the doorway

#64Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:50 am

Szayel looked more interested than angered when he saw his bugs get destroyed "So the Captain Commander has finally made his move, so be it I want to see how this drama plays out" Szayel saved the file of the Captains plan and smirked "Computer I want this up on monitor 4 I want a constant playback so that we may decide the true nature of this plan." Szayel clenched his pants when he heard the name Kurotsuchi, the bastard shinigami who had killed Szayel and sent him to hell, "I computer please send one more insect to trail this Tazuma, he is a captain level so set my pet on a caution level 4 please"

#65Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:03 am

Raiden sat down in a chair in the command centre. The people there were from the 12th division. they were managing some communication but mostly research. Hisagi came sit next to him. speaking: Sou Taichou is all this commotion about the bugs nesassary? Raiden smiled.yes. see i have an idea on who these bugs belong to. An arrancar that has lately escaped Hell. Szayel Aporro Granz. He is a very cunning former espada. Most importantly. he was killed and sent to hell by the 12th division Captain. Hisagi looked at him and asked So you mentioned Kurotsuchi Taichou to anger him? Raiden smiled and closed his eyes and sat back. Exactly since he is in hueco mundo i assume his anger is no threat and can only serve us now. because has you know no one. not even former espade perform at their best when angered. so this gives us a bit more of a gap to operate in and make sure we set up detections to kill the spy's he sets up Hisagi smiled again. tea was brought to the commander and his lieutenant wich they immediately drank from

#66Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:03 am

"As you command my captain" I say while rising to my feet."everyone move out!" I command and the shinigami around follow the order without question, I remain to address the head captain" none shall escape my captain. That I give my word to." I shunpo to the the spot he mark easy to find by feeling the reiatsu. I begin sealing the rips in the fabric of soul society."troublesome hollows." The barriers grew and sealed over the sky of soul society. I pause and listen, probing and feeling for disterbances"there you are" I point to a wall and shunpo to it snatching the bug in my hand. Looking at it I speak to it" your mistake was attacking my home. Listen well and see my face. This is your final mistake. Goodbye." I short out the bug by focusing reiatsu into it. I hand the bug to a shinigami near by"take this to the 12th division for research" the shinigami respond with yes captain and goes to drop off the bug.

#67Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:08 am

"What is this!" Szayel looked at his monitores as the feed all turned to static one by one. "It would seem that the Captains have made an initative.... perhaps I should use a little more aggression." Szayel quickly stood up and licked his lips "Computer I think our Soul Society friends would like a little more Hollow action.... please send as many as you can and do try you're best to send in a Menos. There is still one bug left and I will not be captured by that Kurotsushi!!!!"

#68Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:28 am

The captain commander sensed incomming hollow.Ready up Shuuhei. Hisagi stood up and shunpo'd out to the awaiting and newly assembled force of the 11th 8th 7th and 2nd division that were standing by at strategic positions at the captain commanders orders. Waiting for the hollow to arrive to by order not let them farther than 20 meters from the garganta they exit from. The garganta opened up no more than 10 meters from the expected locations. Hisagi led the attack on the biggest garganta. wich was also the position were the last bug was. And thus were Tazuma Taichou was.The captain commander found himself doing something he had never once in his life done: Laughing about combatYou walked into it Arrancar sama Reports flooded the control room. Reports flew at the captain commander with teh speed of sound of groups defeating hollows with great ease. Shokakku Soutaichou gave orders whilst he was drinking his tea. All went according to his plan so far. but he knew things could turn in a split second. And so he did not relax completely

#69Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:40 am

The rip shows upover my head" oh i've angered someone huh.so be it." I say drawing my zanpacto and proceding to shunpo and slashing through them. When the shinigami back up showed up they as well joined into the frey. From out of no where a hollow emerges and slashs my back."ahh" I scream. Turning to the hollow that slashed me"now die hado 33, blue fire ball. The kido even with no incantation was still enough to destroy it. as the last hollow feel the shinigami seal the rip." Report this sector is secure to the head captain now!" The shinigami messenger arrives at the hq to report to the head captain"sir captain koshi reports his sector is clear. He was wounded in the frey but remains strong sir".

#70Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:53 am

Very good. Nothing less was expected from Tazuma taichou. please tell them to stand by and await further orders.
On this the 2nd division shinigami left. he continued to manage combat. After it had seemed that it would remain quiet for a while. he stood up saying Please send squad 4 members to attend to the injured The headquarters screemed into life once more. issuing orders in the name of the captain commander. Raiden stepped outside. to look at a partially clouded sky. he thought to himself. The night is going to be cold Then he walked back in as he was called for some reports that have come in.

#71Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum