Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Patrol After The Fire CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

#51Guest 

on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:55 am

I could feel massive burst of reitsu, I shunpo to that area and see the shinigami Glen Hunter and an adjuchas class hollow.feeling the barrier between myself and the shinigami ,I feel that it is indeed powerful. "Use care hunter,the adjuchas don't give second chance if you make a mistake. It'll rip you to shreds without a second thought" i yell to Hunter while holding my zanpacto in my right hand over my right shoulder I wait too see what will happen knowing that if Hunter gets in trouble I will be able to get in and save him if need be.

#52Guest 

on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:59 am

Time passed. Bruises, scars and gashes were left. The maze faded and the two being stood there motionless until Glen raised his spiritual pressure. He was going for on final attack and he wanted to make it big. "Bakudo 61, Rijukukoro. Bakudo 63, Sajo Sabaku." The adjuchas couldn't move. Glen concentrated on the hollow. Hado 88, Hiryu Gekizoku Shinten Raiho!!" The blue canon rushed towards the adjuchas turning anything to dust as it travelled. When the attack hut, there was an explosion. When the dust cleared, the image of the adjuchas was gone. At that moment Glen collapsed.

#53Guest 

on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:28 am

feeling the barrier before him crumble and seeing hunter do the same,i shunpo in and catch hunter before he hit the ground."you did well for a vice captain, you should be very proud of yourself. Now rest." I begin channeling reistu into hunter too help speed up his recovery. The smell of cherry blossoms fills the air around the two shinigami
After hunter comes too I stop the reistu and look down"feeling better are we" I say laughing softly

#54Guest 

on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:59 pm

When Glen came to he could see he was being looked looked after by Captain Koshi. The cherry blossom were blowing about in the wind. "Thank you Captain Koshi." Glen saw a red light coming behind Koshi. "Bakudo 81, Danku." The attack was blocked by the wall. "See this is why a studied at kido corps." Glen saw yet another adjuchas behind Koshi. "Where are all of the hollows coming from?" GLen picked up his zanpakuto still in it's bankai state and wrapped the chain around his torso and arms. Bankai, Umi no kami, Mizu no seishin (ocean god, water spirit)." The scythes became claws wrapped around Glen's arms.

#55Guest 

on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:21 am

"we'll looks like I get to fight anyway." I say unshething my zanpacto. I shunpo toward the hollow"you coming there not going to kill themselfs." I say before taking off. I strike the hollows arm and head while dodging the counter attacks. I leap back saying the incantation for my kido"the storms spear!" I say. My left hand becomes cloaked in reistu,red and silver reistu dance covering my hand.i strike forward into the hollows head chunks of mask dance in the air as the hollow falls dead to the ground,a hole in it head. I stand there looking at the fallen foe. "i'll say a prayer for you. You faught with valor against me but you should take heed fighting a captain of the gotei 13. "

#56Guest 

on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Silently a tiny insect almost to small to be detected by captains continued to monitor the event by a near by tree. It would appear that the new Captains were making work of the Hollows that had infiltrated the Soul Society, it made a tiny chirpping noise and continued to broadcast the event.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Szayel sat in a dark room, his left leg crossed over the right, brushing his long pink hair back he smirked as the illumination of the monitor flickered in the room. He had only just returned from Hell and he had already put in motion an little recon mission to see what the Shiningami were up too. It appeared that someone or something had allowed a large Hollow intrusion in the Soul Society and better yet the hall of records had burned to the ground. "Hmmm" Szayel said transfixed on the new Captains, he had to analyze their abolities quickly before he got caught snooping. " Now what have we here, someone has been snooping with a Garganta I wonder who?" Szayel nealt over and spoke into a monitor " I want a enlarged image of section 2-B" Szayel was responded by a female mechanicle voice "Of course you're excellency. THe monitor zoomed into the new Captian Commander, Szayel's lips slowly curled into an insidious grin.

#57Guest 

on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Thats the most of themThe captain commander spoke.please take care of the rest of them He spoke to a large group of shinigami that assembled around him. They responded with one large"Yes Commander" and moved out to kill the hollow. Not noticicng the bug on the tree there because he was too focussed on the hollow he looked around. And by chance using hadou #4 a 5th seat fromt the 10th division killed a hollow that was infront of the tree that the bug was on. thus destroying it. Hisagi joined Shokakku Soutaichou at a open space in the village. Near a waterwell Raiden focussed his mind on trying to prevent further harm to anyone. And sunk deep into his own thoughts guarded by his Lieutenant he sat down.

#58Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:04 am

Szayel continued to monitor the new Captain Commander, it was impressive how he could destroy a Hollow with such little effort at all, it was expected of a Captain Commander after all. "Computer I do think it's time for our little project to end for the day, I have so much new research matereal now, we will continue tomorrow-oh- and please add this Captain Commander as a potential test subject." Szayel fixed his glasses and smirked "please bring by pet home the data upload has been completed, and I was minimal damage sending it back to Hueco Mundo will surley catch the attention of the Gotei 13". Szyael stood up from his chair and shut off his monitors "it looks like things are going to get very very interesting" Szayel left his lab and walked down the endless hallways of Los Noches.

#59Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:09 am

((glen id like to point out that a shinigami of your rank would probally not be able to use that kinda powerful kidou without their incantation or that high level kidou over 76 for that matter))

#60Guest 

on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:17 am

Raiden woke up from his thoughts with his lieutenants words Taichou. we are being watched. hisagi had spotted the bugs on the tree watching them. He couldnt see them but he sensed the Gartganta opening as one bug left and another came. They are taking shifts it seemsRaiden didnt open his eyes but spoke on a kind tone. Well spotten Shuuhei. You and me are the most powerfull shinigami here. That is why we are being watched. Also i havent been Catpain commander for long. So there isnt much info about that either. That is why i am sitting here still. It pains me to not be able to help. But this is the best sollution it seems. They cannot gather much data. And the hollows are still being Raiden paused for a moment and thought about his words.Delt with
Hisagi smiled of his captains cunningness

#61Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum