Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Patrol After The Fire CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

#41Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:33 am

Arakasi went to the 37th district where some was in the middle of holding back some adjuchas. for a few seconds he just stood there then he moved towards the academy students he raised his hands causing small barriers appear around the gillian class hollows head and snapping his finger makes them chop them of (something like the thing hachigen did)

after that he quickly casts binding spell Rikujōkōrō at the remaining adjucha class hollows that are there binding it. The two academy students looked at him. Before he spoke "you two get the people here to safty then return to the academy they should have sent out reinforcments by now. hurry" nodding the two academy students ran of to do as commanded. while arakasi put the hollow to sleep with a simple kidou. he looked around to see the damage done while waiting for the backup to come and take the hollow away for interrigation.

Spoiler:

The binding spell used in this thread

Spell #: 61 Spell Name: Rikujōkōrō (Six Rods Prison of Light)
Spell Information: Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.
Incantation: "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"

#42Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:24 am

I feel all the energy in the air and with my zanpacto I shunpo to the 37th district. I arrive in time to see the barrier spell. I walk towards the shinigami that cast the kido. " you truely are the kido demon captian. I am captian of tenth squad tazuma koshi. Where is the leader of the hollows?" I say to him my spirit flares a little. I may need your assistance later I continue.

#43Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:32 am

The leader is dead. Fujinsen. My sector is clear Hisagi and i cleared it all out.Now all that is left is to clean up this mess Lucas Sheathed his sword. And using Kidou started killing minor hollow He was feeling a bit more at ease. Even enough to make a minor joke: Please excuse my kidou Fusjinsen he even smiled a bit. This Joke was not completely serious. For Lucas wielded kidou with great skill killing several hollow that had escaped whilst Arakasi Taichou was dealing with serious threats.

#44Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:57 am

Oh well I guess I should have came sooner. I start killing the rest of the remaining hollows using my unique one armed style. The last hollow falls by having the blade of my zanpacto through the back of its head as it tried to flee the sight of three captain shinigami after pulling out the blade I bow my head and say" grant our foes bliss in the death. May they learn from this life and take wisdom into the next." I walk to captain lucas and ask" hollows in soul society,what do you think they were after?" I sheath my sword and sling it over my right shoulder

#45Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:13 am

"this is nothing its just a low barrier spell. Remember even the weakest spell or attack can be lethal if u know what your doing"

several Sōkatsui Hato spells where fired and hit the hollows trying to escape or hide arakasis right eye glowed vaugly as he fired the spells using its abilities to see the stealthy hollows. "there is no more hollows left in this district now. and i catched the adjuchas so he can help answer our questions

"shokkaku taichou, well i doubt the leader was even in this group i suspect the vastro lorde was lured problaly by one of the espada, but since we does not know anything for sure i took him as a hostage"

Spoiler:
Sōkatsui Hato (蒼火墜はと, Blue Fire, Crash Down - Dove) This spell is a very powerful variation of the traditional Sōkatsui spell, and it basically transmutes a portion of Arakasi’s Reiatsu into several birds of blue flame, that he can grant extra speed by sprouting one or in rarer cases, two extra wings on their backs.

A CUSTOM SPELL OF ARAKASI

#46Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:27 am

You intend to get him to talk? I have a song for this purpose. Your eye it reacts to spirit pressure like my kuryami no naka de kashu,oh and you left one barely alive." I fire a kido blast killing the downed hollow. "your mastery of kido is impressive captian arakasi but meaning no disrespect how is your skill in zanjutsu. I only ask because I see no zanpacto with you."

#47Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Lucas took a stance. Reiatsu rushing. His blade sheathed.
Hado no Gon juu Yon(54)
He swung his right arm forward with lightning speed. Whilt he was doing that. he spoke barely hearable.Haien! It hit a hollow that was sneeking behind a couple of stacked up barrels. Lucas straightened up. and spoke with his normal tone returning to his voiceKoshi Taichou. The kidou corps commander can do some scary stuff with that sword of his Lucas smiled a little because of the joke.

#48Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:34 pm

arakasi held out hit staff and then said "transform" the staff transformed into a wooden sword "oh i can stand my ground in a zanjutsu fight. But in a fight its not the weapon tht decides who wins its ones will and mind that does"

#49Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:54 pm

I smile I can see that you are full of suprises captain arakasi and quite powerful with your kido as well. Captain lucas would you happen to know of a shinigami named glen hunter by chance?

#50Guest 

on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:55 am

Glen could feel the pressance of another captain. He turned round to see four menos in his path. Glen didn't have the time or the patience for them. Glen rapped the chain around one of them. "Hado 11-" Before glen finish what he sayed a cero was fired in his direcdtion. "Ugh. I've had enough of this. Final chain, Frozen heaven slicer. The chain connecting the two scythes started to glow blue. Suddenly the chain disappeared and the 4 menos were slice into pieces. Glen shunpoed to find an adjuchas. This was Glen's fight an he wanted no one to interfere. The chain on Glen's bankai started to glow blue again. "Binding chain, Frozen maze." The chains disappeared and then re-appeared to enclose only Glen and the adjuchas in a specific area where no one can get in or out.

#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum