Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Patrol After The Fire CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

#31Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:19 am

I pulled close to it not caring that it was trying to pull away to kill me. Once I had a good grip on it I said "Hit it with your most powerful attack and don't mind me I'll survive. I watched Shokakku's shocked face with deteramanation on my own.

#32Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:31 am

It would be dishonorable to waste such effort and determination. he sighed. He screamed releasing all his reiatsu within him. [color=#686868] Defeat awaits us all Vasto Lorde. Sekai Kaze O kiru( world cutting wind) A sphere of wind was created and kaki was holding on to the enemie. Lucas swung his scythe. The wind sphere lashed out from every convievable derection . One final blow was made. Cutting the vasto Lorde Clean through. but it stopped just as it was about to Hit Kaki. The dead enemie dropped and withered away. And kaki was amazed. She only had a few minor cuts. and Lucas spoke whilst he sheathed his sword. When you master bankai you can do the smallest things with your most powerfull attacks like i just showed you. he bowed. I have never seen such bravory before. Well done Kusabana Taichou

#33Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:36 am

I smiled and walked towards him only to feel a stab in my back. I told you we needed to find them. I fainted.

#34Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:26 pm

The vasto lorde that Lucas cut through was only a dummy. The vasto lorde tried to slash Glen but it only to be blocked by Glen's huge scythes. "Reitō tatsumaki(Frozen tornado)" Glen started swinging hisscythes by the hoop. The air became bitterly cold. A frozen tornado formed and was sent towards the vasto lorde cutting it several times then freezing it. "These scythes are ment for the defensive Lucas."

#35Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 pm

I woke up a few seconds later freezing cold. I shivered and looked around. I saw many Vasto Lorde clones and noticed the real one in the center of an Ice pillar. I stood up and joined Shokakku Taicho and Glen. I couldn't believe that I was stabbed.

#36Guest 

on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:34 pm

"Glen stand back warn the other captains to this can be dangerous"
the voice belonged to Arakasi who calmly came walking down the road. He had been studying when the alarm set of warning for the entrance of hollows in soul society. so after warning some of the other captains he had headed out arriving at the scene right after everything got frozen. When the menos attacked it looked like he only pointed at it before it started to wither away. in reality he had fired the shou spell at it piercing through its skull and mask.

why was this happening was this the arrancars way to show they where on the move again or had the vastro lorde just ended up here by some odd twist of nature. He looked around at the destruction it had caused before he flash stepped on a roof top just a meter or so from the frozen vastro lorde. After making sure it was the real one purple paradise birds was created around him (the spell description is in spoiler) when there was around 5 or so they all crashed right into the vastro lorde melting the ice as the pure heat of it disintigrated it. He then walked over to the captains and glen

"Shokakku taichou, Kusabana taichou, lucas the 20th 34th and 37th district have been invaded to but this seems to be the only vastro lorde making its apperance i suspect the vastro lorde here is leading all the adjuchas and gillians i suggest that we split up to cover a district each and glen you go with shokakku taichou your zanpakotu is a excellent support and combo with his" he got quiet to let them melt what he had just said

Spoiler:
Haien Rakuen (廃炎楽園, Abolishing Flames - Paradise) Arakasi shapes the traditional Haien spell into the shape of a Paradise Bird made entirely out of purple spiritual energy, the bird has the same magical qualities as that of a Haien spell, and Arakasi is capable of creating several at once: And, like the spell-variation Sōkatsui Hato Arakasi is capable of altering the number of wings in order to make it move quicker

#37Guest 

on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:52 pm

(ooc aight im making a posting order to keep the tread in check easier
Lucas Kaki glen me )

#38Guest 

on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:55 pm

"Ok, I'm off to the 20th sector. You guys go to the other there might he something more to this then we realize." I moved off quickly knowing that the 20th sector was my home during my time off. I used my wings to get there faster. When i got there it was a war zone bodies every where Hollos covering the streets. I knew then what i had to do. I pressed my hand to my necklace and broke the Medallion. The sudden Increase was what stopped them from moving and i knew then that i had to move fast to save my home.I started killing the hollows left and right not stopping until they were dead.

I moved through what was left of my sector and started going through the rubble finding a few alive and many dead. I found my mom and grandma after awhile under a mast of fallen wood. I began clearing immeaditly moving as fast as my body would let me. When i reached the bottom of the pile my mom relaxed and rolled unto her back.

#39Guest 

on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Shokakku Taichou and Glen had arrived at their sector.Serieously what a painLucas sayd . He sighed. [colo=#686868]Hadou no 31.[/color] he aimed for a Gilian. Shakkaho! it connected killing the Gillian. He turned around to find a hollow jumping at him. In a reflex he threw his left fist forward. sinking it into the hollows mask.He saw an Adjuchas attacking a group of children. It was about to lunge at its target. Lucas had Flashstepped in front of the children stopping the adjuchas cutting arm. He had blocked it with his sealed blade. He spoke to the group of 9 children in a serious Get indoors quickly.He turned to face the hollow. pathetic creatures you hollow are. Then from out of the blue he heard a familiar voice. Kare. The voice pausedKazeshini The Ajuchas had started withering away already. Lucas later noticed kazeshini fly. Now Hisagi appeared to his captains side.speaking on his normal serious tone Taichou. Ill take left Lucas knodded and repliedHisagi san. I am glad to see you here. Right ill take right They both jumped in different directions

#40Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 am

I pulled my wings in to prepare for flight when Kire came up behind me. "Captain, where are you going?" I turned around to face him. He was not alone. The guys with Stealth Force were with him."You've got orders to take me in don't you? The stealth Force nodded. I sighed and waved one over. "Let me show you why I have released my Ban Kai. When the person got close enough I grabbed him and took off.

I started flying to spots where Hollows were and then I flew him to the gate that we defeated the Vasto Lorde. I landed there without bringing any harm to the soldier. The captain of Squad 2 was there looking at me with shock. I told her what happened here and told her the i took the soldier for a flight to show him proof of the hollows.

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum