Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Patrol After The Fire CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

#21Guest 

on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:19 am

Glen's dream was tormented by the vision of the Adjuchas. He thrashed about constantly causing him to suddenly wake up. He got up and opened the door to see everyone asleep. He saw a flower seeming to be blossoming. He could feel a strange pressure from it. Before Glen could take a look, there was sudden release of a spiritual pressure. Glen was sent to his knees. It was the pressure he felt earlier. He slowly got up and looked out the window. To his dreaded shock he saw a human shaped hollow at the end of the road. "A vasto lorde." he said quietly to himself. He concentraded enough reitsu to keep him up. Glen was the vvice captain of the thirteenth division and he knew he had to kill this thing. He looked at the other end of the road to find no one there. He couldn't feel the pressure of Lucas or Kaki. He was the only shinigami there to fight this thing. He may have to use his bankai but he isn't used it in a long time. He got outside and he saw a cero ready to be fired at the houses about it. "Bakudo 30, Shitotsu Sansen!" Before the cero could be fired, the vasto lorde was pinned against the wall. Glen was not taking any chances. He hasn't dealed with this kind of hollow before. He concentrated his spiritual Pressure. He was going to use it. "Bankai!"

#22Guest 

on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:07 am

I was hiding my Spirital pressure and I saw Glen's Ban Kai. I stood up and sighed "Glen step inside the house." I took a few steps forward and sliced the Vasto Lorde's arm off. I placed my sword at its neck and slashed its neck. I missed and shashed its chest. I sighed and distroyed the rose for it affected me too.

#23Guest 

on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Lucas yelled at the top of his lungs:Kaki! Get Back here! Lucas knew how Menos worked. A Gillian Class Menos is no match for a captain. But should be a challenge for a seated officer. An Adjuchas Rivals a captains fighting strenght and is often a challenge for a captain. And a captain will need shikai in defeating it. A vasto Lorde exeeds a captains combat abilities. In the fight with Aizen there were 3 confirmed Vasto Lorde: Tier Haribel, Barragan Luisenbarn and Coyote stark. 1 out of 3 survived. Knowing this Lucas yelled Kaki to get out of there. he continued as Kaki appeared at his sideThis is to much of a challenge for both of us. Go get Glen please. he spoke on a serious tone.Lucas thought about what was just happening. And just as he had thought the Vasto Lorde wanst where he had thought it to be. for it was way to easy for Kaki to cut an arm of like it didnt eaven have a hierro(armored skin)It was standing on a House nearby. That what Kaki had cut was a decoy. It still hadnt moved an inch. After Kaki returned almost instanly with Glen. They moved close to the outer wall. Vasto Lorde. Please leave immediatelly. Or Gotei 13 will be forced to take action Lucas spoke on a serious tone.

#24Guest 

on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:34 pm

I summond a Hell Butterfly and told it what was happening and to go to Head Captain Yamamoto. Shokakku taicho we need to find the others before they do any more damage, and quickly. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he nodded.

#25Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:08 am

Glen stepped away from the captains feeling a sense of worry yet a slight sense of relief aswell that didn't use his bankai. He saw the vasto lorde firing multiple ceros towards them. "Bakudo 81, Danku." The ceros were stopped by the wall. Glen started spinning his scythe. "Hokkyoku arashi no togetsu." The stream of ice froze the vasto lorde for a certain amount of time. Glen knew he had to use his bankai. "Bankai." Glen's spiritual pressure increased. The area around them became frosted. Glen held out both his arms. One contained his scythe which started to grow. A white mist came out of the scythe and formed another one in Glen's other hand. A chain connected the two scythes with a big hoop half way through the chain. The frost lifted. "Kori no kami, Mizu no Seishin. (ice god, water spirit.)" If Glen wanted to get out alive he has to use his bankai.

#26Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:23 am

Glen felt a hand on his shoulder. It was pulling him away from the vasto Lorde. Lucas had grabbed his shoulder and Flash stepped away with Glen. Lucas Spoke serious:Dont Rush in head first Glen. Fight defencive. Know your enemy. Adapt. Make a plan. Then fight. Failing to do so Ends in death agains a Vasto Lorde. That is the harsh realityHe drew his sword. And spoke. You might feel a bit dizzy in a moment people.he paused. Took a wide stance and layed his hand on his swords hilt. Then grapped it and as he drew it he spoke softly:Bankai.....Tengoku Jujika Kaze(Heaven's Crucifix Wind) An Enormous amount of reiatsu was released. Forcing Glen on both knees and hands. Casuing hs breething to slow down. This Reiatsu Lifed after the shockwave had endured for about 1 second. And lifted To the level Lucas' Shikai would be at.

#27Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:35 am

I flash stepped to their side and said "Its my turn now. Ban Kai, Ten Sora Aoiro Kaki!" As I saids this I placed the hilt of my sword to the ground and pulled up into the sky. The pressure was emence but bearable for I had lifted some of its weight. I placed my hand on the ground as Angel wings grew out of my back and the rose collar formed and lit itself aflame. I sighed and straitened my back out shifting my wings into a more comfrotable position. We need to find the other Vasto Lorde. I closed my eyes and placed my hand in front of me.

#28Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:42 am

Dont back down. Go forward. Fight defencive. and LiveLucas spoke on a serious tone. lucas started the assault. Kaze o Kiru He swung his scythe and massive amount of wind shot towards the Vasto Lorde wich dodged. Lucas continued. Tenran! The immense tornado from his scythe cought the Vasto Lorde in Mid Air Cutting only slightly on its right arm. Now Go! he spoke to Glen and Kaki Who shot of to face the enemy. Lucas followed. He sensed more and more Lieutenants and captains came to fight the new threat

#29Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:51 am

"Hishou Kaki Kusabana, Koutetsu Hane, Gozen Sakae!" I shot them off in rapid succesion, not stopping for the on coming captains and fukutaichos.

#30Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:11 am

Lucas jumped and maneged to cros swords with the Vasto Lorde. It was just as strong as Lucas had thougt it to be. He dueled long enough for Kaki's attacks to hit it. No Lucas followed with an attack of his own Kaze no Yari(Wind Lance) he threw it down at the falling Vasto Lorde. And it hit peircing its right shoulder. But instant regeneration kicked in. They were back at where they had started.

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum