Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Patrol After The Fire CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

#11Guest 

on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:07 am

Glen got up slowly heavily breathing. He looked towards the west gate and saw the fire. He concentrated and released his zanpakuto, but before he could do it acero was launched towards him. "Bakudou 81, danku." THe cero was stopped within it's tracks. Glen looked up to see a menos. He concentrated hard and jumped up."Dive, Mizu no Seishin." He stapped his zanpakuto towards the ground. In that process the katana turned to a pair of daggers. He sliced the menos into several pieces. Hewaited until 4 menos lined up. He launched a big narrow wave. "Senkō nesshō!" All four menos were sliced in half.

#12Guest 

on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:10 am

Lucas sighed with relief well now that that is sorted out he spoke to geln while he walked towards him. Want to go for a drink he politely asked. Im buying he sayd. That is ofcourse he continued jokingly. f you are of duty.

#13Guest 

on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:21 am

I stepped out of the way of a narrow blast as it went to kill 4 menos. I smiled and whisted as it killed all 4 menos. I went in the direction of the origin of the move and found Shokakku taicho looking at the falling menos. I shuponed beside him and smiled. "Its been awhile since you went to the library to rewrite documents, Shokakku taicho." I said jokingly, I noticed the mood wasn't all that great. i sighed and killed a menos without any hesitation.

#14Guest 

on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:54 am

Glen sighed. He was running low on energy but he could still fight. He kindly rejected the offer because he had something to do that night. Before he could say anything Glen saw something read fire their way. "Kōtta mizu no tate (forzen water shield)." A huge shield made of ice appeared beside them blocking the attack. Glen dropped to his knees. He never felt this much spiritual pressure before. Was the amount of menos appearing or was it something else. Glen didn't know what was happening but he knew it was something strange and he had to act fast to save everyone.

#15Guest 

on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:07 am

I placed my hand on Glen's head. "Sleep, Glen." He fell down to the ground but before he could hit it I caught him. I asked two Villagers to take him inside and hold the rose from my hair. I turned back to the Menos with a blank expression. "Kaika Jita Yakedo Jita, Ten Sora Kaki. Hishou Kaki Kusabana (Flying Burning Flowers)." Menos fell like flies.

#16Guest 

on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Lucas turned around and saw and ADjuchas Class Menos. He was the one seeming to release all that spiritual pressure. He couldnt see how it looked for there was deep red cero heading for his head. Lucas dodged. And Got a serieous look on his face. He took a stance. Drew his sword. Adn spoke: Hollow are not allowed in Rukongai. Please leave or i will be forced to start combat procedures. Ofcourse the hollow gave no replie and launched another Cero. Lucas jumped. and Spoke: If you so desire. he started falling towards the Adjuchas. Tengoku no kaze no goon wa sorra o totte iru(the roar of the wind of heaven is taking the sky) His blade Changed to skikai. A Monsterous amount of spiritiual pressure was released. So much of only one captains Shikai reiatsu was released that it cought the attention of everyone around.
Lucas dove down with Kaze o kiru ready at the tip of his blade and released as he hit and smashed into the ground. The ground shook cracked then broke. making boulders the size of cars fly around. The adjuchas had dodged the attack. Lucas got ready for another attack.

#17Guest 

on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Glen woke up in a local house. The people within it looking outside trembling with fear. Glen could feel 2 reitsus coming from the outside. The pressure he felt earlier was easing away. He got outside to find Lucas fighting an Adjuchas. It's spiritual pressure wasn't the one that caused him to collapse earieler. Glen unsheathed his zanpakuto and attached the sheath to the bottom of it. "Guide, Mizu no Seishin." The zanpakuto turned into a scythe. Glen started spinning and concentrated his reistsu on the water molecules in the air around home. He started spinning his scythe gathering in water to the spinning scythe causing it to freeze. "Hokkyoku arashi no togetsu (The freeze of the arctic storm)." A huge temperature drop happened and a blast of ice headed towards the Adjuches. If Lucas had to use his shikai then Glen has to help in anyway possible.

#18Guest 

on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:04 am

both Lucas and the Adjuchas had dodged Glens Conciderably poerfull attack. The Adjuchas Charged. Lucas ducked and swung his sword low. The adjuchas jumped over him according to Lucas' plan. He screamed like he was lifting a ton on just his shoulders. As the Adjuchas was above him he punshed full force. His Black combat glove sunk deep into the adjuchas stomach. Dead senter of his 4 legs. This sent the Adjuchas flying and crashing onto the ground with enourmous force. Lucas had Flash stepped to where the Adjuchas would land. To Glens amazement Lucas had sheated his Sword. he screamed again. And Kicked the Adjuchas at full force sending it flying over the ground. He flesh stepped again. To where the hollow was headed and was sprinting towards it. The two met right next to a shed. Lucas grabbed the Adjuchas' mask at it was flying past him. And he threw it At seireitei's outermost wall where they were fighting. As the dust from the blast cleared. Lucas could see The ADjuchas was lodged into the wall. Seeimingly dead. But Lucas took no chanses. He spoke clamly. I warned you you foolish beeing He aimed his finger. Hadou no yon(4) Byakurai. Releasing almost 25percent of his spiritual energy with it. Frocing GLen on his knees. This Killed the hollow Once and for all.

#19Guest 

on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 am

I stepped behind Glen and told him to sleep once again for his strength will be needed laterI placed him back inside the house and sealed the door. the rose i had the villiger hold began to grow and put everyone in the area to sleep.

#20Guest 

on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:11 am

Lucas looked at the Adjuchas withering away. he spoke on a professional tone:You should have left when you had the chance
He Sheathed his sword. And his regular look came back on his face. He now turned and saw people falling asleep fast. He adjusted the strap on his right combat glove. And cleaned it a little because their was dirt on it. Then he adjusted his Sash and Sword in it. Now looked To see what captain Kusabana Was diong. He couldnt quight see clearly. Then the gate keeper from the west gate arrived. Lucas soke kindly:Ahh Jidanbo. How are you today? Jidanbo replied: Shokakku Taichou. he bowed. I am sorry . I couldnt hold back the hollow. Lucas looked at him. and spoke on his calm and kind tone. Releasing his warm breeze to make the poeple in Rukongai fell a little more at ease.I see your wounded. That means you tried your best.Lucas smiledThats all that i could ask Jidanbo. Have yourself checked and then please attend to the wall. Jidanbo bowed and walked away headed for the arriving 4th division members.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum