Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 A Helpful Meeting CLOSED on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:44 am

Mizuko started off her day like any other.  She got dressed in her usual outfit, checked in to see what chores she’d be doing and ate breakfast.  As she was sweeping up the sidewalk near the entrance she received a notice to report to the captain.  It was then that she reported to Captain Hanji who told her about her assignment.  What she didn’t know was that she was chosen because she was unseated and not doing anything really too special at the time.

Mizuko, as soon as she got her orders, went to her room and prepared to leave.  She’d not been in the human world in a long time and was happy to be heading there.  Once ready she checked to make sure she had plenty of sweets in her back.  Satisfied that she did she left and was soon in Karakura town.    One through the portal to the town she looks around to get her bearings.  It takes her a bit of time but she soon finds where she is.  She then begins to head for the café where she is the meet with the person she is helping.  She hears he is from Division 9 and was mostly just there to do a few general things.  She was told he wanted a bit of protection so she was chosen to help.  She smiled and looked around for the person before sitting down at an empty table to wait.

#2 Re: A Helpful Meeting CLOSED on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:58 am

Alastair waited for his reinforcements to arrive from the soul society at the cafe. He deicded to wait inside seeing as the outside area was slightly more busy. He ordered a cup of hazelnut hot chocolate and a blue berry muffin, he favorite snack. He felt a small vibration from his bookbag so he deicded to check and see what the fuss was about. It ready,
You reinforcements have arrived. He quickly finished he snack and headed outside.

There he saw nothing different from before only that a beautiful girl was occupying the only available table. He decided that sense he didn't seem to find the reinforcemnets he deicded to spark a conversation with this young lady. He walked slowly over to he and lightly tapped her one her shoulder, "Hello miss do you mind if I take a seat here?" He smiled seductivley and ran his fingers through his hair.

View user profile

#3 Re: A Helpful Meeting CLOSED on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:06 am

Mizuko looked up as her shoulder was tapped. She was dressed normally in some street clothes with her shoulder bag at her side. She looked over the man before her as her light yellow hair blew in the breeze, it messing with her vision a bit though it was short. She said, ”I am waiting for someone but you can sit here till he or she arrives.”

She had no idea why she asked him to sit. To her he was just another man in the way. She placed her order, a piece of dark chocolate cake and a mocha iced coffee. She smiled as it was brought to the table. Before she began to eat she did ask, ”So, what brings you here?”

#4 Re: A Helpful Meeting CLOSED on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:19 am

Alastair felt the vibe from this girl that she wasn't interested in him and yet something about her he fascinated him. He took his seat as he quickly looked at his clothes. He then thought about his hole purpose of being here, "Great I'm wearing such crazy clothes. Alastair was dess in a blue t-shirt that had the word Obey across the chest part in red. He then has tide dyed blue jeans that were cut at the knee area. He then focused his attention back to this young lady, "So may I ask whats your name miss?"

He decided to play on the situation a bit, "Oh and also I'm wating for a friend as well. He watched her eat her snack as he checked his phone and thought, "Where are they." His patience started growing thin as he waited for this girl to reply.

View user profile

#5 Re: A Helpful Meeting CLOSED on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:35 am

Mizuko was dressed in a nice pair of jeans, a white shirt that says Dragons are cool, and a pair of sneakers. Her white bag hung at her side as she ate. She kept looks over to him as she ate. She found it rather odd that he stopped and looked at his phone. She guessed that maybe he received a message from his friend. He had also asked her what her name was. She blinked a bit, her blue eyes sparkling a bit due to the sunlight. She drinks a bit of the Iced Mocha and says, ”My name is Mizuko Ichikawa. Is there something wrong? Did your friends just say they were not coming?”

She soon had her cake finished and kept sipping her drink slowly. She also looked around a bit to see if she could spot the person she was looking for, not knowing he was sitting with her. After a bit more time she did say, ”Hey, what is your name by the way?”

#6 Re: A Helpful Meeting CLOSED on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:01 am

Alastair pulled his chair closer to the the table. He felt that the legs were slightly flimsy and weak so he decided to to move much. He wonder what this girl might be here for. She did look slightly familiar yet he couldn't put his finger on it. Alastair spent most of his time in the living world attempting several colleges to master physiology which made him a perfect candid for protecting the town. Lately though he has had to miss his classes because of a sudden increase of hollows and there power. Just yesterday a Memos appeared on the outskirts of Karakura town.

He had realized he had drifted to deep into his mind when he heard the girl ask, "Is there something wrong? Did your friends just say they were not coming?” He just smiled when she finished but then that smile faded and became a look of confusion, "I have no idea I just got a message saying there here but I can't find them." He decided to look and see if anyone stood out to him... Nothing. He then turned when he heard Mizuko say, "Hey, what is your name by the way?”

"Alastair Knightfield," he said while waving to a waiter

View user profile

#7 Re: A Helpful Meeting CLOSED on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Mizuko had been looking around as she drank her coffee. She had found the day to be quiet pleasant. When he replied after what seemed like him spacing off she began to wonder something. Then he said his name. Alastair. That name sounded familiar to her. ”Hmmmm.” she said.

She then reached into her bag and took out the paperwork that her captain had given her with the name of the person who she was to be helping. It took her a few moments of reading before she found what she was looking for. The name. She read it over and sure enough. The person she was here to help was Alastair Knightfield. She blushes a bit as she looks back at him. She then says, ”You’ve been saying all this time you’ve been waiting on a friend. Yet you look around as if you don’t know what this person or persons look like. I’m guessing your not really looking for a friend but for something else. Before you say anything I am now aware of who you are. I am the person you are looking for. I have a letter to prove it if need be.” She then looks down and just stares at her iced coffee as she waits for his reply.

#8 Re: A Helpful Meeting CLOSED on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Alastair watched the beautiful young lady reach into her book bag and look at a sheet of paper. She then revealed to him that she was his only reinforcement. At first he responded to the situation normally and then he freaked and rapidly moved in his chair causing the legs to give in on him causing him to fall butt first on the ground, "Your your a shinigami!?" He quickly stood and looked around seeing as everyone was looking at him from his loud and halirous fall and outburst.

He also noticed that the waiter he flagged down finally made his way to the table with his face covered in confusion and laughter. He then regained his composer and asked Alastair, "Are you ok Sir what do you need?" Slightly annoyed he replied, "Yes may I get a glass of water and a new chair please?" The waiter nodded and quickly walked away with slight laughter leaving his mouth.

He once again turned his attention to Mizuko and asked her calmly, "Sorry about that I thought they were sending at least three people?"

View user profile

#9 Re: A Helpful Meeting CLOSED on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Mizuko looked up as he asked if she was a Shinigami. She nearly fell out of her chair when he said that. Once she regained her composure she realized he had fallen and broken his chair. She giggled a bit as he asked for water and a chair. She then turned serious when he asked about more than just her. She cleared her throat and said, ”To answer your first question, yes, I am a Shinigami. I may not look like much and may not be a high rank but I am quite strong. They felt that sending me was better than sending a group of lower level, just out of school, Shinigami. I’m not much of a fan of this but trust me when I say I can hold my own just fine.”

She was already beginning to regret taking this assignment. It seemed like more trouble that it was worth. She sighed as she finished drinking her iced coffee. She only hoped she really was needed her and not just as some prank. She knew that some in her Division pranked her quite often and wanted to see some action soon.

#10 Re: A Helpful Meeting CLOSED on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 pm

A hollow had been watching the two for while, since the moment, that female had arrived, and they started their conversation. This hollow was not a ordinary one, he was an adjuchas and extremely sentient of the environment around him, unlike the most blood-thirsty brothers of his. Also, he was very small, equal to a bat in terms of mass and height, which is the one that he specifically represents. In addition, he was a stealthy hollow, masking his presence, in spiritual and physical means, and undetectable by shinigami reiatsu radars. The conversation especially got his attention, when the female admitted, that she is a shinigami.

His ears rose up, as they caught the words of this woman. He repeated them in his head, just to be sure, that he heard right. The hollow sneered, standing in shadow, where his black skin made him invisible; He had not tasted shinigami blood in ages. Hollow moved swiftly out of the shadow, using his super-speed to get in center of the cafeteria. The flow of time seemed to be stopped for few seconds in the eyes of humans, when the bat hollow appeared visible in their eyes too. In those very seconds, bat opened his mouth, and a deep voice filled the whole avenue.

"Cinco Granadas Cero"

In a blink of eye, everything was on fire, as five explosions destroyed everything near them, craving for more to burn down. The humans were dead, but shinigami instead would withstand the power; their gigai's would be unable to be used by now, as one of explosions was directly set to destroy them. The shinigami itself, would had been threw out of the gigai, by the impact of explosion, and would lie somewhere in the ruins of exploded building. Luckily the building had two floors, bat hollow thought, as the upstairs was falling to the first floor. Only if the impact would have threw them outside, they would have changes...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum