Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21 Re: Slum Beautiful CLOSED on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:36 pm

(Sorry for the long wait, but I've thought about it and I have nothing else to add, except just additions to the setting which wouldn't add anything to the story as of now. Go ahead and post again Dorian, again sorry for the inconvenience of having to wait on me I apologize.)

#22 Re: Slum Beautiful CLOSED on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:55 am

OOC: TAKE YOUR TIME. I'LL WAIT.
View user profile

#23 Re: Slum Beautiful CLOSED on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:11 am

(OOC: No I don't have anything to add. I have nothing to post about, that would be worth it. So go ahead and post furthering the plot, of the thread, i don't have anything to say or do.)

#24 Re: Slum Beautiful CLOSED on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:19 am

Wheezing in exhaust, I looked at the place to see that everyone didn't flip out extremely. It was a relief, meaning that going to the source of the panic was going to be easier than expected. I cleaned the blood from my mouth and checked my chest to see if it was turning red. The clouds has finally turn grey as drops of water cover the area slightly. My body was in complete trouble, despite being a soul separated from my true body. I looked behind and what appeared was a cute little girl. She has no business coming here, but her appearance was uncanny. I walked to her with dark, dull eyes of no emotion what so ever, but with a warm attitude.

"What are you doing here, little girl? Did you wander off somewhere or somethin'?"
View user profile

#25 Re: Slum Beautiful CLOSED on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:17 am

Sekhmet smiled at the concerned young man, her eyes brighten as she stopped walking. Her eyes swiped over him, examining him until the drifted to the other one. A soft giggle escaped her lips, the two were definitely younglings. But she guessed it was good that one believed her to be a lost human girl, but he would find out that she wasn't. "I'm not lost silly," she spoke, "I'm looking for something. It's a hollow, very big and strong. I wonder, do you know where it is?"

The question was so innocent, and unexpected, that she wouldn't be surprised if the two would be unable to answer. But she wanted the location of the hollow, so that it could be disposed of, properly.

#26 Re: Slum Beautiful CLOSED on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:43 am

"Well it depends if its your friend. To be blunt, I don't know about this say 'hollow' you are talking about, no?"

The girl said that she was looking for a hollow. A hollow what? This is getting confusing now more than its blown up to be. Maybe she's one of Bradley's kind, but has no bone like item on him. Maybe she has the same blood as that thing we're searching for. That's when it hits me. She's one of them. A monster with human like features and personalities that can be endearing instead of jarring. She might be finding what i'm finding as well.

"Let me guess. You're trying to find that thing as well, do you?"
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum