Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

#31 Re: A Debt Not Paid CLOSED COMPLETED on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:58 pm

The air was filled with an aura of killer intent. Sounds of bakuda, and Daemon’s bone based techniques echoed in the normally quiet atmosphere. It was a secluded place, with nothing else but forest surrounding it. So every little sound would echo to miles. And this wasn’t just little sound, three spiritually strong beings were engaged in battle, exchanging blows. It was obvious that the noises would fill the whole area. The earlier sound of breaking the window, was more like an explosion. In the heat of the battle, someone was missing. That someone, who would normally be the one jumping into such situations, Epizon, waited outside. It wasn’t like him to not take part in a fight.

The battle in the warehouse continued as Epizon still stood outside, watching over the warehouse and it’s surroundings. It wasn’t like Epizon to stay out of a fight, normally he would be the one rushing into battle and shouting like an idiot and taking things into his own hands unnecessarily. There was something that had him at unease. Sada, when she checked the warehouse, she mentioned one strong being they needed to be careful of. But why had that specific someone hadn’t done anything yet. It was obvious that the noises would have already reached him, but yet he remained in the shadows. ”… why? why would someone so strong, remain on the sidelines. What do you have in mind?” Epizon just couldn’t stop himself from thinking this, over and over again. The presence of a strong individual in the area and his absence in the current battle put Epizon’s mind at unease. He just couldn’t understand why would that person, stay out of it.

Epizon didn’t feel the need to join the battle, he knew his comrades were more than capable of taking care of this foe. He knew Sada as he had worked with her before. Though he wasn’t well acquainted with Daemon, there was something about him that made Epizon want to trust him. So he had decided that as long as no other being tries to enter the fight, he wouldn’t step in this battle. Instead, he’ll keep an eye for that stronger foe, as his skills might prove more useful against him. Besides, he was under no obligation from seireitei, as he had no idea what the mission was, he just ended up there. So if he didn’t help with the mission and only protected his comrades, he wouldn’t be held responsible.

Epizon’s trail of thoughts would continue until the noises of the battle would be joined by another noise. ”hmm? What’s this?” he turned his attention to the direction from where the sound was coming. It was a weird sound, one that he hadn’t heard before. But something was off about it, he could feel it’s spiritual pressure, and there was no friendly touch to it. So, this source of sound, which was heading in the direction of the warehouse, intended to join the fight. Well, he wasn’t just going to stand there and let that happen. Up till now, Epizon had kept himself hidden in the corner, beside the window, from where he kept an eye on the battle going inside, be constantly peeking.

Guess, he wouldn’t have to stay on the sidelines anymore. Even though this sound was heading from outside the warehouse, and the strong reiatsu being that Sada mentioned was already in the warehouse, so it was pretty clear that this wasn’t the being that Sada mentioned. But, if it was going to interrupt the battle, Epizon wasn’t going to let it go that easily. The area was still dark though, the lights from inside the warehouse wer e off as well. So he could hear the sound, and feel the reiatsu, but couldn’t exactly see what was it. ”Sigh, what a nuisance.”

He had to do something about the visibility, if he couldn’t see what was heading his way how would he stop it. Well, of coarse he could lock in on the sound, but having no idea as to “what” was it, he might end up wasting reiatsu for nothing. Before, Epizon could find a solution to the visibility. He heard Sada, saying an incantation, ”…what now?” A bright light headed outside the window, into the direction from the source of the sound. Knowing Sada, even though she was busy with the battle inside. She must’ve sensed the reiatsu of the being, now Epizon wasn’t much aware of kido, but he was pretty sure that she wouldn’t just launch an attack, so this kido must be to help with the visibility.

Epizon smiled, even though she was busy with the battle inside, she was still considerate enough to help him out when he was caught in a little pinch, typical Sada. ”Oe Sada! Leave this one to me.” Epizon shouted loud enough for Sada to hear him. Of coarse, he knew that the person fighting these two wasn’t aware of Epizon, but it was intentional that he gave off his presence. He wanted the attention of the being attempting to enter the warehouse while ignoring him completely. Also, the other being, that strong individual, should know that if he thinks his friends can take on these two, he should think twice now, there aren’t only two of them. Little did Epizon know, that he was very right in thinking that those two weren’t by themselves, as Epizon’s beloved captain was heading this way.

Epizon unsheathed his zanpakuto, as the spell headed in the direction. If it hit, it would allow Epizon to see this being, and then he could think about how to take it on. If it didn’t and missed, Epizon should be able to defend himself now, since the darkness was to his advantage, but he had given his location by shouting. [i]”Let’s see what’s your next move.”[i] Even though his attention had been turned to this being, his mind was still focused on the invisible enemy. Since, he felt, that the one who could actually cause some damage was the enemy who had yet to show himself. Now, he stood, with his zanpakuto in one hand, and the scabbard in the other.

Word Count: 1035/1000
OOC: The father has now fainted, near the window, he’s sleeping peacefully and the artifact is lying next to the window. Of coarse he’s fainted because of the incredible reiatsu surrounding him.

The daughter is now tired, and she isn’t struggling much. Tears are flowing from her eyes, as she has now realized that without help, she can’t get out of the current situation.

Luxley, will be making his big entrance after this turn is over, so everyone, get ready, he’s coming.

#32 Re: A Debt Not Paid CLOSED COMPLETED on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami
[[[Whom did Epizon attack? I read the post for three times, but still am unsure was it Delphinapterus or Irina.]]]

EDIT: Or was it someone else O.o
View user profile

#33 Re: A Debt Not Paid CLOSED COMPLETED on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:36 pm

[OOC: there was only one being making that noise, that Delphinapterus. But you needn't worry whom did Epizon attack, because if you had read the post once, you would have known that he hasn't yet attacked anyone, he just unsheathed his zanpakuto.]

#34 Re: A Debt Not Paid CLOSED COMPLETED on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami
Thank you Epizon :DI am really tired...

Epizon Psychi wrote:(OOC: Okay so here are the changes that I'm making to Sada's post, of coarse with her permission. Delphinapterus doesn't get to Sada, he's running towards the warehouse making that loud sound, hasn't gotten there yet. Also, the monitoring devices, void.

The attacks done by Delphinapterus on Sada, void.

The attacks that Sage determined will hit Daemon are void as well. The rest of the post remains unaltered.

Daemon edit your post and determine what attacks hit your character and how. )

I underlined a sentence, because it doesn't make sense in my opinion. Shouldn't the monitoring devices be voided and we would say, that he used loud step move and introduced himself. He attacked Sada with a fair non-technique move, in order to impale her, so it shouldn't be voided? This is my opinion, as the attack had no void-able content. Your the thread master still Epizon.

EDIT: I just readed the post of mine again, and realized that grammar differences between finnish and english tenses are dramatic. The sentence, where I stated that Delphinapterus was trying  to impale Sada, caused a little confusing.

SAGE! wrote:after that, he again made the loud step, this time not moving far, just a little closer, enough to be able to impale Sada with his long forelimb, that was aimed for her stomach. He actually hoped, that the battle would last longer.

This tense was meant to describe capability of attack, not will or had it hit. The last sentence was to express his thoughts, when he was trying to hit Sada, not that he had hit her.

EDIT 2: OwO back, and after reading Sada's post, she seemed also skip the sentence. He made two steps, one to get closer to Sada, which she would hear and then cast the kido. But the second step would cause Delphinapterus to dodge the binding spell, and appear very close to Sada, and impale her.

She did not do anything to prevent the strike from hitting, because there was confusing did the beast attack at all. I am checking the mechanics of the spell, to see was I wrong about this.

Anyways, Sada should react to his attack Wink

EDIT 3: After reviewing the mechanics, it seems that six plates of light appear around the victim in circle position. The doll used speed move, so they should strike the place, where he was a moment ago, and strike against each other, illuminating the place. Maybe they would burst when striking each other.

I am assuming that she cast the spell, when he introduced himself after the first step, because after he used the second step, she would not have time to incantation.
View user profile

#35 Re: A Debt Not Paid CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:02 am

[OOC: Okay, I don't see why delp-whatever get's to attack Sada, if he hasn't even reached the inside of the warehouse, where Sada currently is. That is the reason why the attack got voided, not because of the kind of attack he made, I didn't even read that part.

May be I didn't explain it well enough earlier, this is the reason why I asked you to please reread Sada's post and your post and I pointed out what was missing in your post.

As you didn't mention that Delp, was already inside the warehouse, so we assumed that it was outside. And, since it makes lots of noise while it approaches the warehouse, how would it just skip scene and reach Sada and do the whole introduction and attack thing? because Epizon is waiting right there, so he's definitely getting intercepted and he can't get there right away. unless he uses teleportation that is. I hope this makes it somewhat more clearer.]

#36 Re: A Debt Not Paid CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:45 am

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami
Iro Sada wrote:The 4th Division Shinigami seemed to place a lot of importance on saving the 'hostages' in the building. While such an intention was morally upright, Sada's utilitarian mind pointed out that her job there was to get the artifact, whatever it was. If the 4th Division guy saved the hostages, but ended up losing the artifact, what would the point of the Shinigami's coming to earth have been? All the same, a life was important, just for the fact that everyone had dreams and desires, and Sada could empathize with people who didn't want to die because they had reasons to live. So when Daemon charged into the darkness after issuing commands like he was the highest-ranked officer there, Sada simply sighed and shook her head. "Still a little wet behind the ears, that one," she intoned quietly, as she cut off her Kami no Me technique and turned to face Epizon in the darkness. "Well, we have to move and do something, right? I've never seen a 4th Division Shinigami who kicked ass when it came to combat. So you're the back-up plan. Just do whatever, and I'll lend long-range support, as always," Sada said, before executing a flash-step to get closer to the building and put the building in perimeter of her reiatsu sense.

Uhm... I thought that she was outside. There was no mentioning, that she had moved inside?
View user profile

#37 Re: A Debt Not Paid CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:51 am

[OOC: Well, that's a few posts ago. You should have read the more recent posts. Sada, isn't outside the building because, if she was she wouldn't be able to see what's going on inside the building unless she was standing right outside the window. Which is where Epizon is standing.

Secondly, Sada did state that she pointed her finger aiming outside the window, which means, that she is in fact inside the warehouse. She just failed to mention that.]

#38 Re: A Debt Not Paid CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami
Well, it's the same case here then, huh? Delp would have to come inside to be standing next to Sada, and if she could get in, without any mention how, except mentioning of a flash-step, I assume he could get in too. He would have moved to the inside of warehouse with first step, and then with second movement, would have moved close to Sada.
View user profile

#39 Re: A Debt Not Paid CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:40 pm

[OOC: Sada can assume that she entered because there is no one to intercept her in the process as for Delph, well Epizon is right there. Why would Epizon stand in the corner and let him pass? That would be out of character and hence not possible.

You can't hop skip past him like that, unless he's preoccupied, which he isn't. He didn't join the fight for this very reason to keep an eye on any other person who intends to join the fight and tip the scale in their favor. So, hontoni Go men na sai, but Delph, can not enter the warehouse just like Sada did.]

#40 Re: A Debt Not Paid CLOSED COMPLETED on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Erida Seika

Shinigami
Shinigami
Okay, Epizon. Delph just then used the step to get near the building, maybe to inform that he has arrived.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum